It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Reticulan Intervention (Warning)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Yes, that is the point. The science required to fold space would be profound. Just explain how it would work.
First of all it would require more energy than our sun produces to initiate the sequence.
Secondly, I can't even begin to phathom how someone would go about knowing WHERE to fold the space to... Not without having explored the space first!
Third, if you want to continue to state these things as if they are fact, by all means. I'm just letting it be known that you don't KNOW any of this.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Abductee testimonials and governmental insiders point more to an empire at work here as opposed to a benign galactic government or "Galactic Confederation" (as some New Agers like to put it), of some kind.

Judge them by their fruits.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

An empire is still Governed.
I didn't say that these hypothetical people were benign.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Does anybody REALLY know anything for sure
Nobody knows everything until they are shown , and unfortuantly that only happens when we ascend. (move on)

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
So, since we don't KNOW anything for sure, it is just alright to go around making claims that people need to start acting differently because if they don't Mork from Ork is going to come down here in an advanced, YET NOT TOO ADVANCED, spaceship and eat them?

Turning the question into a Socratic episode isn't going to make me believe that it is okay to try and form a belief system based on whatever whimsy strikes you.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Don't believe the alien lie, even the fallen Angels and the Devil him self has secret realms and if we are being used to build an army to fight God in the end and the whole thing is one big comming deception and people on this website who will fuel it even more till you are conditioned see it as the only plausible explanation.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Isn't it nice that you can take the Bible and just kinda' change everything up a little to fit with current themes?
Too bad Jesus didn't return like he said he would. Kinda' shoots the whole story in the foot. But lets not go there, as it is off topic.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR

Yes, that is the point. The science required to fold space would be profound. Just explain how it would work.

Bob Lazer does a wonderful job explaining it in his video.

First of all it would require more energy than our sun produces to initiate the sequence.

Not really. There are two gravitational forces at work that enable it to function in interstellar spacecraft propulsion systems.

Want more?

See the video

Secondly, I can't even begin to phathom how someone would go about knowing WHERE to fold the space to... Not without having explored the space first!

Yeah...you have no idea and need to see the documentary.

Third, if you want to continue to state these things as if they are fact, by all means. I'm just letting it be known that you don't KNOW any of this.

I'm stating them as aspects of data to be analyzed. Some are better sources than others. But you have not really contributed anything yourself -- other than to let us all know that you are clueless as to what Lazar actually teaches (not the disinformation surrounding him) as he answers all the questions and concerns you posed.

I really like it when someone comes in here after doing some homework and offers some interesting information for consideration.

Perhaps you should try that sometime.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Mork from Ork is going to come down here in an advanced, YET NOT TOO ADVANCED, spaceship and eat them?

I like that Mork from Ork. Yer like I say has anybody actually SEEN anybody eaten alive by an alien? I dont think they have, mind you they'd be the next course so its unlikely theyd escape to tell the tale.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
reply to post by jfj123

I'd love to hear what the product is and how someone is making money off of it.

Or is that your best shot at a cogent argument?

Sure, not a problem.

In your opening, you referenced
"the mysterious origins of man" DVD and added a link. On the site, the cost of the DVD is $19.95. Oh and the site offers a bunch of other DVD's FOR SALE.

Another link you posted is to the disclosure project website which offers quite a few things for sale and even has a brochure.

Finally, you reference a link to the international center for abduction research which offers quite a few books for sale and a DVD.

Just my opinion but to me it looks like an advertisement instead of an opening post for a new thread.
If you would like to to post a list of products each site offers, let me know but they're quite easy to find simply by clicking on your very convenient links

Glad I could help

[edit on 22-2-2009 by jfj123]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Too bad Jesus didn't return like he said he would. Kinda' shoots the whole story in the foot. But lets not go there, as it is off topic.

yes please lets not go there. I cant bear 20 pages of the "Jesus" discussion.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

So, since we don't KNOW anything for sure,

Not all of us are convinced that you are right about that.

it is just alright to go around making claims that people need to start acting differently because if they don't Mork from Ork is going to come down here in an advanced, YET NOT TOO ADVANCED, spaceship and eat them?

If there were credible people that have been abducted by a Mork from Ork then it would be something substantial to add to the discussion.

However, there aren't any.

Care to be the first to offer testimony?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Arnt these just links to provide back up for the thread. Ive known Paul a while and hes never tryed to sell me anything, and definatly not a DVD on the history of man.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Excuse me? That is slightly offensive. Look, I'm not belittling you for your points, I'm just asking for a LITTLE skepticism. I've seen MANY videos on Bob Lazar's work. However, he doesn't really explain anything himself.

I'll look at the documentary you referenced if you would kindly, in turn, stop being insulting.
Let me say though, before I watch it, that I highly doubt he will explain the techniques of folding space in the video. I'll go on record with that.

And having said that, I think a little skepticism towards his story is a good thing. I mean, he could be being truthful, but he also may not. To just accept his word as the gospel truth is, as you would have said, naieve.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

That last mocking post of your's directed at me was a post that should have been read as a response to the other guy. The reply-to button must not have worked.
The question was "Do we really KNOW anything?"...
To that, I would say the answer is no. But as I said, it is a silly philosophical reference and was a bit off topic...
Nice to see that you still used that as an excuse to lash out at me.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

That last mocking post of your's directed at me was a post that should have been read as a response to the other guy. The reply-to button must not have worked.
The question was "Do we really KNOW anything?"...
To that, I would say the answer is no. But as I said, it is a silly philosophical reference and was a bit off topic...
Nice to see that you still used that as an excuse to lash out at me.

he is a she, its OK its my fault Mr does imply Im male. Yes I do say no body knows everything, how can we? No body knows anything for absolute sure, only the creator knows everything. many on this thread know a lot about some things, but not everything about everyting and what we all say we know we can never know for sure. Thats the beauty of life.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I'd love to hear what the product is and how someone is making money off of it.

Or is that your best shot at a cogent argument?

Originally posted by jfj123
Sure, not a problem.

In your opening, you referenced "the mysterious origins of man" DVD and added a link. On the site, the cost of the DVD is $19.95. Oh and the site offers a bunch of other DVD's FOR SALE.

I am not being compensated by that company. I have purchased the DVD's myself and wanted to offer a reference in that documentary that pertained to the subject matter.

Next...

Another link you posted is to the disclosure project website which offers quite a few things for sale and even has a brochure.

There used to be, may still be, free access to a video of their official press conference. Maybe someone can call that up. I am also not being compensated by anyone connected to that company, nor by Steven Greer, who I don't even know.

The Disclosure Project was also used as a reference to the topic. Clifford Stone, in high regard as an expert in ATS for related subject matter, was part of The Disclosure Project. That being another important cross-reference.

Next...

Finally, you reference a link to the international center for abduction research which offers quite a few books for sale and a DVD.

I am not being compensated by that company either.

If someone can purchase what I recommend at a discounted price elsewhere, then more power to them.

Just my opinion but to me it looks like an advertisement instead of an opening post for a new thread.

You're argument is weak and your accusations are baseless.

Unfortunately, most sources of good information often do require buying some books, DVDs, videos, etc.

Most don't selflessly offer what they have hypothesized for free, as I and a small percentage of other people do

So maybe you can come down from your hypocritical high horse and cut me some slack for trying to help people by offering good references.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Bob Lazer does a wonderful job explaining it in his video.

Not really. There are two gravitational forces at work that enable it to function in interstellar spacecraft propulsion systems.

Want more?

See the video

Yeah...you have no idea and need to see the documentary.

I've seen bob lazar explain the propulsion theory behind the spacecraft he says he saw. There are a number of problems with his video so I'm very skeptical about pretty much everything he says.

Theoretically, it's possible to warp space and shorten the distance between to points thus decreasing the time it would take to travel between them. There actually is quite a lot of exciting REAL research into exotic propulsion systems by private institutions and even NASA has been looking into the idea.

lazar has made a lot of wild claims. For example, he has claimed he stole some alien metal before he left area 51 but he's never shown it to anyone and given some over to analysis. Also, by admitting he stole from a military installation, he's committed a federal crime. Why hasn't he been arrested ?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
All should beware the wrath of Mork from Ork - he doesn't play around.

---

Has there been proof or witness of reptilians eating humans whole?

I think all we have is subjective/eye-witness testimony, much of which is from children.

I remember reading in one of Icke's books that many of the children subjected to satanic ritual abuse by their parents, who are part of generational brainwashing cults have occasionally come out with things they have seen.

For example (if my memory doesn't distort this too much),
several children came forth saying they were taken underground at their preschool where they witnessed absolutely horrendous things such as human sacrifice, etc... They were told if they talked they would be killed, families too, whatever.

Claimed to see lizard people/reptilians in those places. The defense was able to get out of the court case because they,the prosecution, (at the time) were never able to prove the underground area of the preschool existed, and painted the picture that they kids were making it all up.

I think they have even coined the term "false memory syndrome" to water down all testimony from kids and other victims of satanic ritual abuse.

After the case was lost another investigation was launched and actually found the underground area the kids were talking about...too little too late.

Don't take my word though, it's just what I recall from his book.

edit:

ps- i think Icke also said that that preschool was owned by one of Bush's cronies/pals...

Owned some large (largest maybe?) chain of american preschools or day-care centers or something.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by nemazasho]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I've seen MANY videos on Bob Lazar's work. However, he doesn't really explain anything himself.

He explains it quite clearly in his documentary, which you apparently have not seen.

For example, do you know his stance on antimatter weapons?

Of course not.

You don't know because you never saw his video, only the short interviews that have circulated.

Let me say though, before I watch it, that I highly doubt he will explain the techniques of folding space in the video. I'll go on record with that.

We officially recognize the fact that you have not seen the information we are referring to and that you probably won't believe it when you do see it.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join