It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Reticulan Intervention (Warning)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

I believe you are a spiritual person: I've read your other posts, and liked them, until you made that one addressing me, which didn't look very fair or nice. You've apologized, I accept.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I would like to think that any race advanced enough to have overcome the problems of travelling vast distances through space, would also have reached a spiritual level that doesn't allow for the killing of another creature, whether for food or any other reason. I figure the human race has reached the second rung of a very tall evolutionary ladder, and even though we have made what to us are incredible advances in technology, in matters pertaining to spirit, we have a heck of a long way to go, seeing as how a major portion of our sudden leap in technical matters is in finding easier ways to kill each other. Out of the many different races just in our galaxy alone, I'm sure there are a few who have geared their technology toward the conquest of what they consider inferior races. They might not be humanoid, and we would look just as different to them as cows and pigs look to us. We've aready started messing with the genetics of our own food, and the e.t's might have been doing the same with us for thousands of years.
Just rambling, here! Have a good night, all!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
These things are able to move around in our technology anyway. They use its energy to move around our dimension without being seen. However if you catch it just right, if you are in an altered state when they are doing this they have been seen in their true form(but in hologram form prob as they are moving in and out using our technology or their movements effect our tecnology)), not as shadow beings but as terrible 7 foot reptilians. I know someone that saw this exact thing happen on a military base. He said it was extreamly frightening as it stood next to him, 7 foot tall, massive croc head with teeth that could eat you in a second. It had a uniform on but did not appear to be actually looking at him. It spoke it said "now he knows they know"
It appeared as all the military radios went off in a high pitch white noise sound. Every radio in that area went off, including the trucks and cars. It was green and almost resembeled an anubis but with a crocodile head.

This is completely true. I have spoken about it on ATS many times. My husband saw this several years ago, his version of it has never changed, he stands by what he saw, I believe him why would he come home with such a story if it were not true? He said after it had gone he had to go around switching all the radios off including the trucks. Only two other people were on duty that night and they saw nothing, infact they commented on what a really deep sleep they seemed to have had.

Also before the radios went off and it appeared there was a loud noise as if it was breaking through some barrier.

I think this is a rare case of beings actually been seen moving between the dimensions.

Mr Green - I would like to comment on this, hope you don't mind!

You say your husband witnessed (saw) a croc featured reptilian? and that it didn't look like a shadow being (people)? Well, I hope you didn't think one post covered all the territory. So, let me cover it a bit more, yes?

What my SoulSelf (Higher Self) conveyed to me was that the Reptilians fromt he Moon were the Shadow People. I'd believe my soulSelf before anything else on this Earth: and I just happen to be one of those [rare] people that can recognize Soul communication! (not easy to learn).
The amount of information was fantastic, nor is it conveyable here (mostly for me).

Pay attention, because you are going to like this Post! (I think)

The gist of it is this: 4th dimensional dwelling reptilians appear as the Shadow Beings /People: henceforth called SP's for short. They can take any form they desire, but for some reason, the Shadow state/appearance, is energetically natural to them.

There exists reptilians who have 3rd dimensional forms (bodies): these are different then their immediate superiors: the 4th dimensionals: however, both can maneuver within the 4th, and both aspects of their self-expressions love humans (they're delicious!). While that doesn't cover much, it increases the likelihood of what your husband experienced. I myself have caused them to change forms (inner technique). Don't doubt it! They can be very scary.

Now, this morning before leaving for work, I'd read your above quoted post. Got home, and had to defend don Juan's accused drug-addiction, and also post regarding galaxies eating galaxies: strangely, I'd fav'ed the article, and it was 'no longer available!' (what luck, eh?) I made do, as it is science, and energetics.

Then, while searching, I came across this, which should do wonders for your understanding! Remember the sequence of discovery I gave, and also where my information came from! Talk about timely synchronicity!:

Don Juan said:

"We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don't do so.

"They took us over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance.

"Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradiction between the intelligence of man the engineer and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs, or the stupidity of his contradictory behavior. Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed, and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary and egomaniacal.

"In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver - stupendous of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me?! The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now."

(The Active Side of Infinity, Carlos Castaneda, 1998; pp. 218-220, excerpts)

What have the Cassiopaeans said about these very things?

Q: (L) The Sumerian story of the creation of human beings involves a story where they say they killed a god and mixed his blood and parts to mix with mud and then planted it in these female "gestation" goddesses and that this is where the human race came from. Did someone actually kill a "god", break his soul in pieces, and thereby make the human race?
A: Symbolism and not correct event sequence.

Q: (L) What was that story about? What was the real seed event?
A: Lizard beings genetically altering the human race after battle for their own feeding purposes.

Q: (L) When did these events that these Sumerian stories are talking about take place?
A: 309,000 years ago, approx. Reflection passed down through psychic memory channel.
Origin of the Shadow Beings

Now, please note that the Mud Shadows are the Shadow Beings (People), or SP's, who are the Reptilians, just exactly as I received it myself.

As far as the given date goes, well, subjectivety of psychic dates are always highly suspect.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
reply to post by SS,Naga

I don't think I am splitting hairs here in stating that there is a huge difference between planets being sucked into large black holes and the digestive process

But now that you have provided a reference link to explain what you meant we both understand it much more clearly.

Here was the title of just that one article:
Galaxy cannabals eat their neighbors

You might think you're not splitting hairs, but that is actually hilarious!

What did you say: "there is a huge difference between planets being sucked into large black holes and the digestive process"

Let's split some hairs: What is your Mouth? Takes in (absorbs) substance (not planets, maybe a steak?)...What is your, well, you know (rectum): Emits this substance (not planets, maybe a steak?).

Everything in existence lives and dies by the Double-Vortexes, or what others call the Dual-Spirals of Creation. Some, like Stephen Hawkins, calls this Universal Action, Black Holes and White Holes. They do the same thing your ingestion & excretion functions do. That's right.

In fact, everything in the universe, including every cell you have, and all planets, galaxies, anything and eveything, is composed of these Double-Vortex functions, which is actually only one function (in two modes), called Duality. Through these Double Vortex Energies runs the Shaft and the Rod, who's function is accretion & excretion, or motion in action.

Of course, if you google a bit on the subject, both views will clarify quickly. Now I know what they mean by, 'deny ignorance!'

[edit on 24-2-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

The keepers of any large farm want that farm to continue.

Maybe they want one large one instead of several smaller ones? Maybe the collapse of global economies (that will lead to the New World Order) is part of their plan?

[edit on 23/2/09 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Any farm can be taken to a lab at a molecular level. Higher densities do not need farms because they derive in a virtual reality. They create anything they want. It doesn't matter what they want to create. They want to create it. This planet is not a farm. It was never intended to be a farm. Farms are cultivated. This world grows naturally with no one to tend the fields.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Thank you for replying to my post re the reptilian being. I was beginning to think I would get no answers. Thank you.

I will have to read it at home and really understand it before I can comment.

Thank you also for your post on the energy within the 4 dimensions, again very interesting. Like you say far too much to cover here but its an interesting intro to this area.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

As the global economic situation spirals down into starvation, rioting, organized revolts, and a breakdown of the infrastructure of society, the Reticulan Empire will be more inclined to orchestrate an official overthrow of Terran governments.

Something to contemplate and meditate on.

Something else to contemplate and meditate on...

Given the plans of these so called Reticulans span thousands of years. It seems odd to me that they waited until humans were a technological danger or high risk to them. Now they have a need to create chaos on earth to weaken it's population and make them ripe for take-over.

Why not just take us over 100 years ago when it would have been so very simple, or even 200 years ago? Surely 1-200 years would be but a drop in the ocean to such an ancient, highly advanced race of star travelers and slave traders.

It sounds very illogical and highly convoluted, to me at least. Therefore it begs to be questioned.

IRM

Now now don't let logic get in the way of a good story!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by malcr

"Now now don't let logic get in the way of a good story! "

Im afraid I have found logic really goes out of the window. Logic is fine for this 3D world, it works, its rules can be followed, however step outside and its useless and confusing to even try and work logic into it.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

It takes a lot more than projected holograms to officially take over a nation.

This was a response given by you...in regards to Project Blubeam.

My question has nothing to do with the Project Bluebeam, but more-so to your answer. Is taking over a nation the intention of these entities you are in contact with? If so, which one? The U.S. would be a great beach-head for a global takeover...but so would Europe, as it encompasses many countries(i.e. lifestyles, cultures, languages, monetary systems...kind of). Anything more on this?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Sex and aliens:

Q: (L) What happens psychically at the moment of orgasm?
A: For whom?

Q: (L) The reason I ask is because a man named Wayne Cook did some work with dowsing and he found out that the human body, after sexual climax, dowses the same pattern as a dead body. Why is this?
A: Draining of energy.

Q: (L) Okay, where does the energy drain to?
A: To the ether.

Q: (L) Does the energy go to one or the other partner?
A: Maybe. It can.

Q: (L) Is it possible, during this activity, for Lizzies or other beings to be hanging around and be drawing this energy?
A: Yes. And that is, in a general sense, what usually happens.

Q: (L) Is this one of the reasons that sex has been promoted and promulgated in our society to such an extent...
A: Yes, yes, yes.

Q: (L) I have read that when you are at the higher spiritual levels that you can do a spiritual merge which is better than orgasm. Is that true?
A: Why do you need orgasm of any kind?

Q: (L) Well, it does seem to be like one of the penultimate experiences of physicality.
(T) That's exactly it... it's physicality...
(L) If that is so, isn't everything that exists in the physical, 3rd density world, in some way a reflection of experiences or states of being on higher realms?
A: 3rd density as you experience it is an illusion you have been fed to continue your imprisonment therein.

Q: (L) So, in other words, the orgasmic experience is quite literally a lure to keep us...
(D) Controlled...
(T) And in the third level...
(L) Is that true?
A: Yes. Except in rare instances, under controlled conditions, for specific purposes.

Q: (L) Let's go back to a question I asked in another session on this same subject: what happens to our energy at the point of orgasm? Where does that energy go?
A: Drains to 4th level STS.

Q: (T) Is this a manifestation of the Lizards feeding off of us?
A: STSers there retrieve it.

Q: (T) So, orgasm is a 3rd density manifestation of the 4th density consumption of 3rd density energy?
A: One of their methods.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
cont...

The other method of energy manifestation on 3d for collection on 4th d, is fear worry, anxiety, misery etc etc. The Lizzies like to make life as angst ridden as possible as they love to feed off it.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bkrmn
I would like to think that any race advanced enough to have overcome the problems of travelling vast distances through space, would also have reached a spiritual level that doesn't allow for the killing of another creature, whether for food or any other reason.

That would indeed be nice.

The problem is that spiritual development and technological development usually don't go together, and represent almost completely different mindsets.

I figure the human race has reached the second rung of a very tall evolutionary ladder, and even though we have made what to us are incredible advances in technology, in matters pertaining to spirit, we have a heck of a long way to go, seeing as how a major portion of our sudden leap in technical matters is in finding easier ways to kill each other.

An appraisal which serves to confirm what I just stated above.

Out of the many different races just in our galaxy alone, I'm sure there are a few who have geared their technology toward the conquest of what they consider inferior races. They might not be humanoid, and we would look just as different to them as cows and pigs look to us. We've already started messing with the genetics of our own food, and the e.t's might have been doing the same with us for thousands of years.

Which is exactly the case

Good analysis.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

The keepers of any large farm want that farm to continue.

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Maybe they want one large one instead of several smaller ones? Maybe the collapse of global economies (that will lead to the New World Order) is part of their plan?

That is an intriguing speculation.

But how would a New World Order be to their benefit since they basically take whatever they wish from this planet anyway?

As such, it doesn't seem like an NWO would make any difference to them.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by WISHADOW
Any farm can be taken to a lab at a molecular level. Higher densities do not need farms because they derive in a virtual reality. They create anything they want. It doesn't matter what they want to create. They want to create it. This planet is not a farm. It was never intended to be a farm. Farms are cultivated. This world grows naturally with no one to tend the fields.

By all accounts, the Reticulans follow a policy of doing whatever they wish and taking whatever they want without asking.

But it is in this taking - their actions - which exposes them for what they are.

For if they were truly of the higher densities they would indeed be able to create whatever they desired with The Light and would not have to kidnap people here in order to obtain raw genetic material

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

Sex and aliens

Excuse me while I just pick myself up from the floor!

Please explain? Are you saying this is how they feed of us. They dont actually eat us they drain/leech us?

EDIT So if say a person is able to reach a higher spiritual state of merger, is this good, bad, indifferent, energy going to reptiles or ether, what exactly is going on here? (according to this person)

What about the higher states achieved in meditation? Are they leeched?

Interesting and it is something I have considered often is happening on some level with some entities. I know Paul has his own thoughts on lower astrals doing just this.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddymax

It takes a lot more than projected holograms to officially take over a nation.

This was a response given by you...in regards to Project Blubeam.

My question has nothing to do with the Project Bluebeam, but more-so to your answer. Is taking over a nation the intention of these entities you are in contact with? If so, which one? The U.S. would be a great beach-head for a global takeover...but so would Europe, as it encompasses many countries(i.e. lifestyles, cultures, languages, monetary systems...kind of). Anything more on this?

I was not and am not in contact with any imperialistic aliens.

Funny thought though.

As to which nation would be taken over first if this pans out, I really don't know.

Let's see...

In any major invasion or overthrow were to occur, they would first have to knock out the military bases and navies, nuclear submarines, US black projects interstellar fleet in space (that British hacker Gary McKinnon discovered), and then probably target the major cities across the globe -- all at once.

It therefore need not be the US and/or Europe to be taken over first.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

What an amazing article. makes me hate the government just a tad bit more

Do you know if he ended up going to jail for this?

It didn't say so in the article. I hope not. To think you can actually go away for 70 years for that.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by darcon

What an amazing article. makes me hate the government just a tad bit more

Do you know if he ended up going to jail for this?

It didn't say so in the article. I hope not. To think you can actually go away for 70 years for that.

To answer your question...

The BBC report today's decision by the High Court to allow a Judicial Review hearing of Gary McKinnon's extradition case. This will be some time after March 16th 2009. This is the first slightly positive legal decision which Gary has had in the last 6 or so years.
Source

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join