It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Reticulan Intervention (Warning)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

I don't have reason to believe that people like Art Bell and George Noory are puppets of government propaganda. But they are limited to who they can interview and what they can say on the air.

I strongly agree with this.

Also, some of their stuff may not be intentional disinformation. They have had many guests over the the last ten years, so it is possible that a few guests may have presented disinformation.

As for Alex Jones, i do not know. I have not heard much of his stuff, so i can not really judge him.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Im sure there are Galactic laws dont you. However because we are not seen as part of any alliance (because our technology and awarness is rubbish) maybe your right they know we know nothing of galactic laws, so dont expect us to follow them. It said that the Reptiles and Greys break all the galactic laws themselves anyway.

I wonder if they can keep their own slates clean of karmic reprecussions by having their minions/slaves carry out their orders.

But I guess considering the reports of Reptilians eating us whole would sort of infringe on human freedoms and cosmic law in that sense.

I do know they are masters of manipulation and we are brainwashed to think we're living according to our own freewill, all the while unconsciously carrying out pre-programmed actions. That's one way they wash their hands of this mess - we're willing players in their scheme (until we realize it)

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel Kent
I am interested to know why you guys think that the reticulans are so dangerous and can you be more specific as to which ones. I am going out on a limb here but my limited research has led me to believe that there are several reticulan species some of which are quadloids, trantaloids and the ebens themselves.

I believe that there is definately an intervention of one sort or an other in the makings without a doubt.. However because history has been manipulated to the point that it has, I believe that there is little insight into the origon, and being of the different entitys involved..

However one has to realize that at the height of the, "situation" are those moving in the full power of good or evil.. Meaning that this intervention is going to move in one of two directions..

The intervention will either be the total deliverance or the race, leaving them on the planet at whatever cost incurred up to this point, oR, the complete end of all life on the planet..

I believe that at the height of this movement are beings that are able to accomplish these thing with, or withought revealing their presance.. If it is preserving to life on the Earth, then we will see them.. Otherwise we will not..

[edit on 22-2-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I'm sorry here folks, but since when do we speak of these things as if they are fact.
I mean, I was just talking about the logic of the OP as it applied to one post. However, I think it is a good thing to keep in mind that this information is not factual. You don't KNOW that the US military shot down a "reticulan probe."
The other poster doesn't KNOW that there are many humanoid planets.

I can't even put into words properly how much damage statements like these do to the field of UFOlogy as a whole.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
However, on that particular topic, I've always heard it RUMORED that the US's radar technology could have been responsible for downing several craft in the 40's through the 60's... From what I've gathered though, the ETs had taken steps to guard against that...
I figured they simply added shields to their craft while they were in our atmosphere.

I would argue that shields of some sort would be NECESSARY during deep space-flight at speeds unknown.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigel Kent

Hi RK,

Glad to be of help.

Lots of questions to address I see.

1. I don't put a whole lot of credence behind Project Serpo, which at the very least contains a great deal of disinformation.

2. As you may have seen from my earlier posts in this thread, I don't adhere to the purported godlike abilities of the Reticulans. In my view, they are all the result of Reticulan propaganda through brainwashed abductees and also from mediums who are not discerning enough to avoid being manipulated and deceived by inferior spirits who favor Reticulan domination.

3. I have not seen any evidence that there are any benevolent space aliens in our midst. If they are on ships and come here to kidnap us for their own deceptive agendas, then they are not benign in nature, but Service-To-Self (STS) oriented, as opposed to Service-To-Others (STO) focused. Forget this eben business.

4. Anytime Tim Rice wants to walk through any wall I am near, he has an open invitation to do so. There are ways to do this but not with the physically-based advanced technology that the Reticulans command. In fact, they are afraid of true telekinetic ability simply because they cannot duplicate it with their advanced machines. They can mimic it in certain instances -- like "levitation" with green anti-gravity beams -- but they can't actually manifest true telekinesis, the kind that enables one to occasionally walk through a wall.

5. Which Reticulans are dangerous? All of them, as all of them are parasitic and part of an empire that harvests worlds that have inadequate defense.

Want to befriend a benign humanoid alien?

Find yourself a humanoid system of medieval technology, where the denizens are not so far down the road of intellect and technology (and greed) as to believe that Science Is God -- like the Reticulans and many people here (Terrans) do as well.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Excellent story. Too bad it's just that a story. Your asking us to take alot of stuff as truth just on your words alone....

imo, pictures or it didn't happen.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by Nola213]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkNight
reply to post by nemazasho

Notice how they shut down anyone who challenges the idea of a Zionist or Vatican conspiracy? Did you know that 85 - 90% of our foreign policy is run by Jews (most with dual citizenship) yet they make up only slightly more than 2% of our US population?

Jones' has dealt with that accusation before...i forget exactly why he doesn't tread on the 'jewish/zionist' waters.

But even then, I don't think the jewish/zionist conspiracy is even the final picture. I'm inclined to believe it is just another distraction from the truth. Pictures within pictures within pictures. You can say it's the bankers...then the jews/zionists...then the vatican...then the satanic/luciferian cults...then demonic lower fourth dimensional beings...then shifty zeti reticulans...

You can only follow the paper trail so far down that road, so Jones' claims to only stick with things he can prove. I'm not defending that...but it's understandable.

No, Alex Jones and the others do not ask or "allow" the hard questions. It is designed that way -- keep the focus on the puppet government: not the puppet masters.

You're right there. all of Jones' work focuses on the puppet government, and even if we arrested and hanged all of the people he implicates it would only be a bandaid solution to a far greater problem.

But what makes you think the jews/zionists are the puppet masters?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Jews make up 2% of the US population?

That's pretty wierd, because I read that over 40% of the worlds Jewish people live in the United States.

How can this be....

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
However, on that particular topic, I've always heard it RUMORED that the US's radar technology could have been responsible for downing several craft in the 40's through the 60's...

Like at Roswell, New Mexico, which I mentioned some believe.

From what I've gathered though, the ETs had taken steps to guard against that...
I figured they simply added shields to their craft while they were in our atmosphere.

Ah...so now we have gone from being a skeptic one post back to offering your own theories on the situation.

I would argue that shields of some sort would be NECESSARY during deep space-flight at speeds unknown.

Not only did the US Navy shoot down a probe, but in a number of UFO documentaries it is mentioned that the government got hold of some Reticulan spacecraft metal and practiced shooting holes through it.

They have no shielding technology. Their method of propulsion distorts or folds space-time and that is how they are able to travel from one star system to the next relatively quickly. All of this is explained in detail by the physicist, engineer, and former governmental insider, Bob Lazar, in his documentary I provided a link to earlier in this thread.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This is what's known as FREE ADVERTISING.

Hopefully a moderator will see this for what it is

None of this makes any sense.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Nah, I was going along with the stories. Even adding some of my own info...
My point was that this is all rumored.
Once a person starts stating this stuff as a matter of fact, I begin to wonder where they get their info.
Hey, if this stuff is factual, I'm thrilled, as I have believed a lot of this to be true for a long time...

Just calling for a little intellectual honesty.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I really don't think that there is a Zionist and/or Vatican conspiracy that has anything to do with the alien agenda.

As that is more in regard to economic issues, not space alien invasion issues.

So maybe we should avoid that in here as it is off-topic.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Look man, I don't need to be referenced to Bob Lazar. I'm quite well aware of his story. Problem is, I'm still on the fence about him.

That being said, I don't necessarily buy his stories. Or yours.

Bold claims come with a heavy burden. I'd like to see it satisfied... Just once.

Also, I'm well aware of the folding space theories as a means to travel great distances. I'm just not sure they are feasible. I mean, explain the logistics of it on a Scientific level and you will likely win a nobel.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

There are no facts to be found anywhere here.

That is the nature of Internet forums such as this one.

We are here to use our brains to analyze, extrapolate, and bring in various references in order to objectively and cogently discuss this heated issue.

If there were any actual proof of aliens, here and now in ATS, the US federal government would shut us down immediately.

So be glad there is no proof in here.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

World Jewish Population

This is just one source so you may want to take the time to validate it using another but I can tell you I was generous in my estimate.

Nemazasho, I've got to step out and will be back to respond to your post.

DN

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Okay then. So from now on I'll just keep in mind to imagine that you had typed words to the effect of "I suspect" yadda yadda yadda...

My issue was with the fact that we are supposedly hearing the inner-workings of a Galactic Government and it was being stated in a point of factual matter.

I don't buy it. In the future you may find it beneficial to add qualifiers to your statements when you can't offer evidence of anything you claim. Oh, and to not speak to people who may have a different opinion like they are children and therefore haven't done any research of their own.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by nemazasho
But I guess considering the reports of Reptilians eating us whole would sort of infringe on human freedoms and cosmic law in that sense.

You know I hear a lot about this but has any body actually SEEN this happen
yes hundreds of people go "missing" every year rumoured to have been eaten alive, whole, possibly but really is this true???

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Look man, I don't need to be referenced to Bob Lazar. I'm quite well aware of his story. Problem is, I'm still on the fence about him.

Did you see his documentary and are you aware of his explanation, not just his story?

That being said, I don't necessarily buy his stories. Or yours.

Bold claims come with a heavy burden. I'd like to see it satisfied... Just once.

You won't in here and you know this.

Also, I'm well aware of the folding space theories as a means to travel great distances. I'm just not sure they are feasible. I mean, explain the logistics of it on a Scientific level and you will likely win a nobel.

That is naive at best.

You aren't going to get a Nobel unless you can prove it physically.

And that isn't going to happen, the why of which I stated in my previous post.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

I'd love to hear what the product is and how someone is making money off of it.

Or is that your best shot at a cogent argument?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join