It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Reticulan Intervention (Warning)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

It is probably both reasons and an additional one behind their use of crop circles:

1. To toy with us.
2. To see how we react to them.
3. To convey a message.

I remember seeing a short clip on television of someone capturing on film a small probe circling over an open field and a crop circle immediately forming below, as if by some form of electromagnetism. It was almost instantaneous.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

That is very interesting.

If it is indeed the latter, do you think ti is a message to us, or if it is a message to another alien ship. Like they are texting each other using crops.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Crop circles are definitely geared for our viewing.

No doubt about that.

It would be interesting to find out what kind of ship to ship communications they utilize though.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Indeed it would.

There are many thing i would love to know. Like what the average joe alien does in a day

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

id would hang out at the zero gravity water park. maybe play some zero-g paintball like in Enders Game. Everyday would be freakin awsome.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

... Given the plans of these so called Reticulans span thousands of years. It seems odd to me that they waited until humans were a technological danger or high risk to them. ...

but are we really? a technological danger to them?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

I would not want want to trade my human life for that of an aliens.

Sure there is probably some satisfying things, like eating humans, creating genetically engineered beings, and of course anti gravity B-ball

But it is of my understanding that the aliens we are talking of, are not spiritually aware. They treat us like we are an ant under their boots.

I myself am a very spiritual person, o it would not make sense to be one of them, and if i was, i might just be the only spiritual alien there

Now that would be funny

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

... Given the plans of these so called Reticulans span thousands of years. It seems odd to me that they waited until humans were a technological danger or high risk to them. ...

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
but are we really? a technological danger to them?

IMHO:

To them...no.

To the planet, their "large farm"...yes.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste

I don't enjoy fear mongering from anyone, be it on ATS, radio, TV, or youtube. Does that mean I don't listen to them? Nope, but see this guy(the OP), tends to have ulterior motives to his information sharing, just a hunch
Doesn't really make him different from your average TV news anchor, but they're not posting on this thread right now

Not to mention, he has glaring omissions in just about ever thing he tries to convey, which actually is a form of manipulation. I'm just giving those people who aren't familiar with some of these subject an alternative source of info that doesn't require a doomsday or big ass war scenario because of speculation alone. -shrugs- I'm such a "bad guy" for that I guess...?

Maybe my tone towards the OP is due to reasons between us? Maybe his tone back has a lot to do with that too? Maybe, I might just know what I'm talking about as well...hmm

oh well, either way, have fun with PR's speculation & imagination, it's a good one. It can take you off to fabled planets with all types of fun "lovin'".
(no judgment here buddy(PR), just be proud of it if you're going to do it is all I'm saying... )

So yeah, I'm presenting a line of information for others to "blindly follow" too then. The only difference is I'm not going to ask you to change your name, join up with some group, & expect you to think exactly like I do, like some people expect apparently.

So once again, if that makes me "bad" great!

I'm just sharing info without expectation or ulterior motive, just trying to raise consciousness. I can give a good-god-damn whatever someone else wants to do with their life as long as it doesn't hurt, manipulate, or otherwise willfully torment another being on this planet. Willingly "drink the cool-aid" as some say? Hey that's your choice, have fun and I hope it's Cherry, that's my favorite

Not to say that is what you "Namaste" are doing, but you bet there are those out there in ATS-land that sure-as-taxes are...

....Green cool aid is pretty good too,
it's green!
Like the heart chakra!

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

My name's Dillon, and you are more than welcome to refer to me by that name from here on out. Truth is, if there's a way to change my ATS name from Namaste, I probably would. Is there? lol

I think you may have taken my post in the pretense that it was a defense of Paul. If you did, I would like to apologize that it came across that way.

I was just sharing my opinion on the situation. I have seen this scenario arise on ATS all too often. I would love for it to stop.

And I would have to agree, green kool-aid is the shizznit. Lemon-Lime fosho.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Drakiir

Why does no body ever come on and say they've had great messages of love and light from the Greys? Why is it always the pleideans, archturians or archangels who give us these messages?

Because the Grays are created bio/mechanical beings, at least the small ones, and they have no human emotions to speak of. They can also shift from one dimension to another in a flash. This according to many sources on the subject.

Lots of of abductions happen at night and even some day but the thing is most people dont remember them often with just indications of missing time.

They can, and do, wipe the memory of the experience from the person's mind, and those memories are rarely retrieved.

Paul_Richard

By the way, there are a number of methods to reach an alternate state of consciousness, albeit temporarily, without the use of drugs.

Exactly correct. I do this myself all the time. Start by going into deep meditation, and transfer yourself into the right brain, completely so. Then drift back into the left brain, but not all the way. Do a dump into the very back of your mind, and this will put you into the Delta state. From here, you can astral travel to anyplace, and communicate with ET beings.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste

It's cool I really didn't assume any pretext other then what was in the words themselves. I tend to come off strongly which it's no wonder PR's ego & mine tend to clash....they're MASSIVE
But I at least identify mine and control it, and not let it control me (whenever possible).

I'm actually glad you asked that though because it gave me a chance to rant a bit & I tend to run at the mouth too
Especially when I see glaring omissions on important issues. Such as the concept of an ET invasion which can be used as yet another theoretical "terrorist" tactic. We see how paranoid people here get at that concept, now we get people stoking that too? Greeeeaat....

Some of these things reportedly travel through time: which I always say if they wanted to take the planet; they could have individually squashed us without getting out of their ships while we where still chiseling arrowheads out of stones...to shoot at the UFO's

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
reply to post by SS,Naga

Don Juan's work was popular decades ago. If I recall, he was into using mushrooms to trigger transcendental experiences.

Perhaps he was seeing mini galaxies in front of him, consuming each other.

Lay off the shrooms, and get a better understanding of things?

Yes....I think so.

Looks like you have some ignorance issues to deal with: maybe pepping up your studies would help, who knows? Is it enjoyable to insult your betters in public company?

I don't use shrooms, substances of any kind; I don't consume alcohol, tho' about 15 yrs. ago I drank beer (no more); I'm a 2-decades vegetarian; I meditate daily (and other energetic disciplines).

Now, how about you: are you the user pointing the finger, hmmm...?

Can you both Read AND Comprehend? Really, then go for this one (don't forget to bring your 'comprehension' along with; it involves a bitty bit o' science):
Galaxies Eating Galaxies

Btw, when you attain the level of Inner & Outer knowledge I have, then you can suggest someone to "get a better understanding of things." You obviously have very little understanding.

You show your petty intelligence clearly: rude, crude, and ignorant.

Not only do galaxies consume other galaxies (which you can google and get many results: it's a scientific fact), but energetically, even more goes on (you know, beyond the visible, beyond singularity): "As Within, So Without." It is the Invisible from which Issues the Visible. Here is where the Cooking and Consuming is done.

I always said ATS shouldn't use the phrase, "deny ignorance,' since ignorance is the most obvious expression observed, save in the case of a few stalwart warriors of Information. Here was my suggestion for the Best ATS motto:

"Death Before Truth!"

Where's your ignorant smiley face now?

[edit on 23-2-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

hmm, someone has some anger issues.

I am sure you do not do drugs, I was directing the second part of my post to the late Don Juan.

I do not think the mean post you directed toward me was any better, if not worse.

I am a 17 year old who has adopted a higher path of spirituality. I may not be a vegan, but i do meditate every day, don't use drugs, usually never drink. I may not be up to your standards, but i think i am doing ok. Most people my age, are drinking and getting laid. I am not.

Sure, i may not be a as intelligent, as you, but i am a pure, spiritual, and passionate person.

Sure, i can read, and can comprehend more than you know. Although, i will admit, science isn't my strong point.

You seem to be a very knowledgeable person. As is stated in your post

It is strange though, with that post, you have proved yourself to be, all the things you accuse me of, rude, crude, and ignorant.

Where is my smile you ask?

Right here,

[edit on 23-2-2009 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by SS,Naga

Mr Green - Everthing consumes everything else, 1st-thru-the-4th dimensions [cusp 5th]. Galaxies consume galaxies, etc. I have conveyed this many times.

I always read your posts and find them very interesting, however as Ive said to you before I dont fully "get" them. Please bear with me, sorry if its a pain to keep questioning you, but does this include me !!
1st through to 4th consumes all, so I guess this means me. I get consumed and recycled ?? Then after the 5th does this stop?

Yes, unequal absorption of energy & matter ceases at the pivot plane (5th), but only from it's half-way point. This is too complex to get into here, and quite far out. You see, the 4th dimension is actually a subtle matter plane: here, you experience what's known as Bio-Etheric Matter.

The 5th plane is the Realm of Relfection (The Silver Seperator Membrane, The Soul, Mirror of Soul, Mirror of Self, Mirror of life, all mean the same) terms people use), and is know as the Pivot plane. This is part of the nature of Cosnciosuness: a mystical Maneuver takes place here, and Matter Transmutes to Energy (not Pure Energy, that comes later). At this point, Energy Interbalances Perfectly. You did ask!

Below the Soul Level (5th D), is the realm of Form: forms transcend forms, eternally. This is the Atomic state or condition, the plane of Friction or Conflict, a state of Eternal War, which is what enable's Matter to Exists: The interaction of two differing Fields of Light: just like my previous post link gave: Dark Matter & Dark Energy are the Two Behemoths that do battle throughout the Universe until the end of Eternity: they are symbolically known as the Dragon and the Eagle, or Lucifer and Jehovih.
All Forms Consume One Another, including all dimensional levels upt to the 4th [cusp 5th].

At the higher levels (5th Up), as said, energy interchanges with perfect balance, and here is the mystery of perpetual motion, immortality, infinity and pre-existence. Now, remember, this is where mankind fell from (the Fall of Lucifer=humanity): and here were discovered the not so innocent, who took quick advantage of the human expression (the reptilians were here first!).

So, Eat Up! You will be Eaten. Even the Prime Creatoress, S/He, consumes her own creation so that EverAll can Become EverMoreAll, Forever: Don't presume that the Prime Creatores isn't Becoming More, because S/He Is.

Apple, anyone?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Hi autowrench,

Are you a mechanic?

Drakiir stated:

Why does no body ever come on and say they've had great messages of love and light from the Greys? Why is it always the pleideans, archturians or archangels who give us these messages?

Originally posted by autowrench
Because the Grays are created bio/mechanical beings, at least the small ones, and they have no human emotions to speak of. They can also shift from one dimension to another in a flash. This according to many sources on the subject.

I agree with you in the sense that they are hive-minded and are shallow emotionally. But I have to disagree with you about their purported ability to shift from one dimension to another. Perhaps the cloaking ability of their spacecraft (addressed earlier in this thread) gives you that impression. Just a stealth device for optical invisibility, not indicative of teleportation or traveling interdimensionally.

Lots of of abductions happen at night and even some day but the thing is most people dont remember them often with just indications of missing time.

They can, and do, wipe the memory of the experience from the person's mind, and those memories are rarely retrieved.

I generally agree with this appraisal although there have been cases of people, years after the alien kidnapping, who began to remember and slowly pieced together what actually happened to them. This points to Reticulan brainwashing and memory erasing techniques not being 100% effective

Another flaw in the Reticulan war machine and propaganda campaign to covertly subjugate this world and its peoples.

I stated:

By the way, there are a number of methods to reach an alternate state of consciousness, albeit temporarily, without the use of drugs.

Exactly correct. I do this myself all the time. Start by going into deep meditation, and transfer yourself into the right brain, completely so. Then drift back into the left brain, but not all the way. Do a dump into the very back of your mind, and this will put you into the Delta state. From here, you can astral travel to anyplace, and communicate with ET beings.

I and my co-patriots have very strict procedures on communicating with any entities telepathically, as many have deceptive agendas. But meditative practices can indeed lead one to insight and guidance, if done properly.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

I don't think I am splitting hairs here in stating that there is a huge difference between planets being sucked into large black holes and the digestive process

But now that you have provided a reference link to explain what you meant we both understand it much more clearly.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Perhaps you should make your posts more understandable, understandable? You addressed me, not don Juan (he left the world).

You speak from ignorance, again: you presume don Juan was some type of drug addict/pusher, and inadvertently shove that in my face, making me look a bit stupid, yes (fun?). Well, you claim smarts (I have a problem with that claim), peruse:

One of the differences between your initial experiences and those of Castaneda is
the use and non-use of drugs. There is no mention of drugs in your book.

Florinda: Carlos was given psychotropic plants because it was so difficult for him
to break through the barriers of perception. For a man it is much more difficult, if
for no other reason than because they are the upholders and shapers of our
definition of reality.
(by Florinda Donner, a fellow student of don Juan, in Carlos Castaneda's group)
About halfway down

Are we starting to smarten up a bit? And you say because I said you expressed ignorance, that I was the ignorant one, once again. Had you not been ignorant, you'd have apologized, and I would have edited my post comments. Let's clarify the issue:

I'd be stupid not to defend myself, or others, when falsely, and smart-alecly derided. Re-read your original post, that should clear the issue up.

Don Juan stopped having Carlos Castaneda use ethnobotanicals very early on in their relationship. He deemed them necessary to begin. Maybe 30 yrs. of study and research would help, yes? And experiencing. Also, if you were a 'spiritual person,' you wouldn't have edged this on, but rather apologized, like decent people do.

Now, what were you saying about galaxies eating galaxies?

[edit on 23-2-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by misterglad
Well, that's an interesting message...I do have a few questions, though.

1. Who are these "discarnate Saints"?
2. Why do you choose to reveal their warning via a message board dedicated to conspiracies?
3. Do you expect anyone to believe you or even humour you?

1. No comment.

2.(rhetorical) why do YOU choose to view ats as a "message board dedicated to conspiracies"??

3. There are many out there that know the truth already.

ugh... so closeminded.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

I myself do not know Don Juan. You obviously do. If you say he did not take drugs, than i will take you word up on it.

Again, it was not my intention to make you look stupid. I apologize.

Regardless of what you believe, I am a Spiritual Person.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join