It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Reticulan Intervention (Warning)

page: 31
<< 28  29  30   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone
I just had an RV sight of you.
This was the scene you had a Red cape on, Mickey Mouse Ears ,
and a pencil in each of your nostrils ,you were outside kneeling on a prayer mat howling at the moon.
Yes you really did look well grounded NOT.

Silly grasshopper. I only wear the mouse-ears on holidays!

PJ

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I strongly disagree with the banning of Paul_Richard and Darcon and believe that they are being discriminated against because they are Solist Mystics. In being a Solist and Core Elder, I also prefer to be banned from this corrupt and hypocritical forum!

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
I strongly disagree with the banning of Paul_Richard and Darcon and believe that they are being discriminated against because they are Solist Mystics. In being a Solist and Core Elder, I also prefer to be banned from this corrupt and hypocritical forum!

Thank you.

I heard on the news the other day a cop was writing a traffic ticket to somebody, until he peered over his notebook and saw a sun pin on the suspects sweater. Mistaking him for a Solist he pulled him out the window and gave him a beatdown in front of his wife and children, which he threatened too!

A shocking case of police brutality, but apparently part of a larger, nation-wide string of solist discrimination that is sweeping the country.

The president is set to address this issue in his next speech, which is rumoured to target the corrupt and hypocritical operators of this forum.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

PR was advertsing his TSOL website which is against the T&C - that may have been why he was banned. He must have mentioned "go to my site" in nearly every post.

He was also soliciting and recruiting members using ATS to do this.

If the staff wants to clarify why, perhaps you should ask them?

[edit on 9-3-2009 by violet]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nemazasho
A shocking case of police brutality, but apparently part of a larger, nation-wide string of solist discrimination that is sweeping the country.

The president is set to address this issue in his next speech, which is rumoured to target the corrupt and hypocritical operators of this forum.

Well most definitely police shouldn't be using brutality to discriminate .. But am not clear about what you meant about the president targeting ATS owners specifically?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
He was joking, beginning to end. Not meant to be taken seriously, just an indirect way to comment on a prior post.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir

Thank you.

Your welcome.

I know what you mean when you talk about the kind of treatment PR and Darcon recieved, the Nazi's felt the same, I hear Scientology feels its gotten a bad rap, Heavens Gate thought they were right when they commited suicide, their leader BO(or as his folkes called him Marshall Applewhite) claimed that out of the billions of souls on earth, only a handful(funnily enough all followers) were going to make the next evolutionary spiritual step(kind of like ascending) to the "kingdom level above human" and had to do this through "disciplined training"(special meditation....say similar to HCR) "learning to serve"(Bo of course and his teachings) and "riding ones self of worldly ways"(under Bo's guidance)....oh and "ones earthly body" before the progression was made. Sound familiar yet Drakiir.

David Koresh(Vernon Wayne Howell....whats with all the name changes?) will go down as a man that was grossly misunderstood and who deserved our respect(because he claimed he was the final prophet of GOD....man, how special).

Jones Town Massacre....maybe it was infact an intervention against reptilians!!!, who knows, that saw its leader, Jim Jones(who claimed he was of cherokee indian decendant and spoke to god...both lies) advocated and oversaw the suicide of over 900 members after a US congressman concerned about human rights abuses was gunned down soon after landing near by.

Aum Shinrikyo thougth releasing sarin gas in a japanese train system was beneficial to the world to fight bad karma by inflicting massive suffering and that their leader, Asahara Shoko(real name Chizu Matsumoto.....funny how they need cool names like say Avadar) really should be a hero because he was so charasmatic, claimed he had unique DNA (funny how they make claims that they are special....like say a prophet, channeler or an ascended god head).

Yep. PR and Darcon, you think they been harshly dealt and have been unfairly ostracised for their actions and beliefs, but Drakiir, I'd rather see them go that way, then any others end up like any of the above, because TSOL reeks of all of these cults. Absolutely reeks of them.
Sadly, so do you Drakiir. Sadly so.
We are here.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
In reference to the last poster
I hold my hands up and ask the question
How many more of them are out there
It seems you cut one head off and another appears.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

However, I do recall that at least on one occasion many years ago I was in the presence of a full-trance medium (one of many I have seen) who had a glass of wine before going into trance, to help her relax for the session in front of a group of people.

This is a bunch of BS.

Alcohol will shut your ability to use spirit energy down full stop. In fact a true medium does not channel anything but spirit...not aliens. If they claim to channel aliens they are channeling lower astral beings and nothing else.

If you are in a full trance you no longer are in self control. Wine is used in ritual at the end to ground yourself and stop the energy. Avadar is going down. This wicce is on an astral hunt.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Again I have a need to tell you there is more good then bad when dealing with these different species. Things that you might feel as bad might plainly be misunderstood.

The Grey's have differences and also they have different tinges. I think it is wrong for it to be told that all Grey's are bad they are not. There are bad humans it does not mean all humans are bad.

If they wanted to eat you they could anytime they wanted the Grey's are Botanial and comsume Chlorophyll and excrete it through there skin.

As a whole in the Universe the human race is known as a stupid species.

People wait for the second coming the coming will occur when we are about to destroy earth because your creator's won't allow you to destroy earth and God isn't going to look like you expected unless they transfer the Soul into human form as not to panic you.

I get quite mad when the talk goes bad because when the time comes and the time is coming it is these beings that will be attempting to lesson the disaster to save your sorry a&&es.

Grandma bad today!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga

1979, a short, green coveralls-dressed middle-aged Wisconsin dirt farmer shook my hand, and it was like my arm was suddenly being microwaved. He smiled, and said you can't get what I have by studying all the books there are: it had to be given by somebody who already has it: the Space Brothers.

I didn't believe his aliens story ("they're everywhere:" points to the streets), until then.

He said there'd be a mass landing by et's, as necessity, when "the mongolians" overran america, which would already be in a war fighting invading Russians (and barely surviving that). He said the usa wouldn't survive without their help.

I assure you, he wasn't kidding. They have AI which obviously enables them to 'see' future time-sequence potentials. So, it looks closer to a probability these days. He related that they took him up in his astral to their ships 3-5 times per week. They visited me that evening. Wild.

Awhile back I received a HS (SoulSelf) geometric energetic communication through the crown, that the greys on the Moon were indeed farming humanity. I was told what they planned, what they were really doing, and I'm not going to make a fool of unknowers by revealing that here.

There are no friendly ets. This is a Predatorial universe, 1st-thru-4th [cusp] 5th Dimensions. They will only follow orders as far as any help goes, not being intervention minded. The ufo contactee told me specifically, get on a ship if you get a chance (run for it, he said). Stay away from non-humanoid aliens/ships!

Makes sense. The greys are not your friends: you have no et friends in the 4th dimension: They have their agendas, which are theirs, not 'baby-sit' humanity because we luv 'em. That's idiocy, because that's the way it is. It's competitive, and humanity is big-time under-dog: dog-men: Food: Product. Sure, they have some 'pets,' like some on this thread, but I'm working for a lady who's having her dog put down tomorrow, because someone threw chemicals in his face, blinded him, and his legs have just gone (robbed her). So much for pets, right?

I'd say wake up, but these fools love their sleep.

Humanity had best plan to kick some ass if they want their rights, for pets ain't the place to be: "Pretty piggy! We won the 4-H Blue Ribbon!" Ulp!

Greys are not your friends. Neither are any other ets in the 4th: they are serving self: their self.

Now you know the scenario.

Hi SS Naga,

Your scenario smacks more of truth than any of the benevolent notions which give that cozy feeling. I saw one of the large reptoids up close and fell very fortunate to be alive. Predators is the only term, except I figure they deem us as more lowly than dogs, more like contemptible fleas.

If they are planning a mass landing and 'harvesting' you can bet I'll be "staying away from non-humanoid aliens/ships!" as your UFO contactee recommended. Only what is the sort of ship he said to get on? I haven't been offered one of those joy rides to escape the "grim reapers" spawning death as they pluck us up like so many ripe cherries. This also sounds like maybe a special delivery food service, where choice delicacies will be served up using a "30-minutes or it's on us" escape shuttle?

Getsmart

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Kinda makes me wonder about this new Alien movie.

www.youtube.com...

It seems to portray the greys (in this case green) as
benevolent, fun, cool and knowledgeable willing to
teach mankind. They do seem to disbelieve in G*D
though when you pay attention to the plot. Maybe
more de-sensitizing going on preparing us for
something? Being athiest is one thing, forcing
others to be athiest is a completely different story
altogether. Live and let live I say however if they do
come and try to force us to do something against our
will, that will also be a completely different story.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30   >>

join