It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

They do have a sense of humor. However, on many occasions they mess up on the punch line.

Anyway you can say us a joke of our visitors?

What they think about our jokes?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE

If I could ask for your opinion - what do you see the next few years in the USA being like considering the reptilian controllers?
reply to post by kshaund

My Dear Friend,

It is my prayer that we all have a bright future ahead of us, as this is God plan. Don’t worry about the so-called Reptilians, as they have no control over us and there are those to protect us.

God Bless,

Cliff

Thank you for replying - I would like to know more about who you mean are 'those to protect us'? I/we hear things that are all over the board and difficult to sort out the good from the bad from the just plain ugly truths - and lies. And my understanding is that benevolent beings 'won't' interfere because it's free will; many others are 'just' observing, like having a ringside seat; and others are the ones doing it to us (reptilians) -

Is there any help here really for us? I hope so, I feel totally overwhelmed most of the time and frustrated the rest. I too have young grandchildren.

Thank you again for your time - Kindest regards - kshaund

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

There are many reports of hairy beings, even in unclassified documents of the U.S. Government. The answer to you r question is yea. However, some are small, as little as three to four foot tall, but very strong.

God Bless,

Cliff

That coincides with the info in my book, it even lists some species at around 3 inches tall. Which makes sense cause some planets are likely to be much smaller than earth

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
One more question please Mr. Stone:

I read an encounter with an alien species that claimed they could travel the galaxy almost instantly. In other words they could travel millions of lightyears instantly without taking any time at all. Supposedly there are different levels of lightspeed travel.

Any truth to that??

And if thats true wouldnt it be possible to travel multiple universes almost instantly???
I'm pretty sure Jesus had this capability (John 20:19)

That Sunday evening the disciples were meeting behind locked doors because they were afraid of the Jewish leaders. Suddenly, Jesus was standing there among them! “Peace be with you,” he said

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Sgt Stone, warm wishes and happy to see you're back!

I share you feeling that ets are advanced, and feel they have much integrity. Many people who have had experiences with them also have a feeling of waiting, of assignments that have been given for such and such a time. I feel this all the time, and wonder if you could shed light on what I believe is the prime directive or motive that ets (inter-species but primarily greys and nordics) have with dealing with this planet and so many people in a grass roots fashion. The prime directive in my opinion is to free this planet and wake us up so we can continue to evolve.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Greetings Mr Stone, i hope you are doing very well.

I first came across you in an interview with Bill and Kerry on Project Camelot. I have had a great interest in Project Camelot since its birth and have been following there interviews, interest's and goals with great interest and indeed support them on there mission to expose the truth that has been hidden from us, from all aspects of topics and subjects.

Of all the interviews on PC regarding UFO, ET's and cover-up's that lie therein, you appear to be very credable indeed. Your soft spoken manner, your body language, your knowledge and indeed your presentation throughout the interview leads me to believe you are 100% correct in what your presenting. Moreover, i myself can relate a good % of what your claiming with having done research my self by taking your claims and verifying them with other scources. Ok, i dont have the " Contact " scource that you have, though i do have a good knowledge of " Inside Information " that comes my way every so often.

What makes me believe you, other than verifying the information my self? Well, its all in the body language and eye contact. Let me give you an example and use George Green. In Mr Green's interview, when asked questions from Kerry about [ " alien contact, UFO's, and topics that lie therein " ] he shifts about in his seat, cant make eye contact, stumbles in his words and eventually changes the subject and doesnt answer the questions put to him " Directly ", in which leads the viewer to believe he is uncomfortable with the questions being asked thus leaving the impression he doesnt claim to know that piticular topic like he claims he does. DONT get me wrong about Mr Green, he is without a doubt a very intelligent man when it comes to financial matters, infact i could go as far as to calling him a " Financial Genius ". He just doesnt cut it for me on " Alien " subjects, im affraid to say.

You sir, show alot of credablity in the interview with body language, eye contact and the Psychology that lies therein. Respect to you sir for EVERYTHING you have shared with us in the past, and continue to do so under the strict regime thats set upon you. If only i could hide in your shirt pocket for a week or two lol -

I have been following this thread from the off-set with great interest. Most of the questions/subjects that are being asked/coverd, appear to point in the direction of " The Future ", meaning ET's who are X amount of years ahead of us Humans. I would like to ask a question that perhaps you may be able to answer ---->

What about the past? To explain this a bit more --> Of all the contacts we are experiencing about Future ET's and what not coming from the future or indeed civilizations " Ahead " of us in terms of " Time ". Then, whats behind us? Are we Humans, living on Earth the very core of what Time represents. Are we the only Civilization living the " here and now " with no Time behind us. What im trying to say is --->

....Does time start with us in terms of Spiritual Advancement with us being the " Last Civilization " to be promoted up the levels of Density.

Jee's this is harder to explain than i had hoped hahaha lol. To put it simply ---->

......Are you aware of a civilization that is behind us in terms of time and spiritual advancement. Surely we Humans cant be the only civilization at the end of the " stick " so to speak?

And one other question if i may ---->

With the research i have been doing over the past 8 years, i have come to the conclusion that " The Terra Papers " hold ALOT of truths about Humanity's past and the struggle that Humanity has been fighting against with the reasons that lie within the Papers. Are you aware of these Papers, and if so whats your opinion on the information thats being presented therein?

Ok another, Whats your perception of God? What is GOD to you?

Many thanks Mr Stone for, well, Everything.

Your a great man, Bless ya 100fold

IP

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
hi Mr Stone,what are ETs views or knowings of life after death or another world where we survive death,is it your understanding that love connects a 'family' that keeps it together after a death etc,i don't think there is a stronger emotion than love and bonding with another person or animal,where do you think the place where heaven actually is in the solar system?

also ive found myself stargazing more and more over the last 2 years,saw 1 minor thing(s) white objects that look like stars moving very high up at the same height of stars and the major object,2 red/orange boomerang shaped objects close together with one just behind the other one going an insane speed across the night sky,are messages sent from the stars and are some things you see for your eyes only,your opinions please.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Thank you for your response Mr. Stone,its much appreciated!

In your dealings with ET,did you come across any reference to,or meet,any silicone based life forms?If so,did they naturally evolve/or are they an artificially generated life form?

Thanks again.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Sgt Stone

It seems to me that humans are about the only 'species' that doesn't know about all the other ones that exist who see and interact with each other but not us and that its intentional - what's your understanding of why this is? Thank you.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Clifford,
Thanks a lot for giving up your time to come here and try and answer folks questions. I am still only on page 30 (day 2) and wish to read the whole thread before I post a question but just wanted to jump forward in time and express my gratitude as I see that you have been getting a hard time off some posters earlier who are maybe expecting just a little bit too much. I don't think it can be very easy for you and i think most ppl here realise that so please bear that in mind. With a subject such as this, it is probably a natural thing for ppl to be a bit impatient and expect too much...
after all, we are only human,
Peace
RK

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Hello Mr. Stone,

I would have another question for you.
It's about element 115, the element used for propulsion systems in our "friends" crafts.

Where does it come from, what planet? can it be found in our solar system or is it from another solar system?

Thanks in advance and God bless

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Good day Sgt Clifford E. Stone , i know you have a lot of questions to answer but i would like to ask just one if i could .
I have watch a few of your interviews and find them very informing , thanks for taking the time here at ATS.

Q: Have you heard any information about what goes on in the Underground facilities here on Earth , why is it do you think they build deep underground? Do you fear for mans future? Has Krono told you anything recently ?

Thanks Sir god bless.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Hi there Clifford, you rock & thank you so much for continually taking the time to answer questions here when you get the chance. I know I deeply appreciate all of the knowledge you share

There is a point of speculation that seems to be rampant on the board here that the "Greys" and/or "Reptilians" are planning an impending invasion. Do you think it plausible that one or a coalition of a handful of races would attempt something like this? Would it be plausible for any of the known factions of ET's to be able to forcibly take control over the planet and it's influence without resistance from other ET interests?

Or do you think it more plausible that an "invasion" would be more of a short-lived false flag in order to maintain a dominate influence over societal affairs by the Military industrial complex? Even if it was one staged "incident" that would ignite enough speculation to drive up funding & enlistment?

I know this is all wild speculation of course (it just wouldn't be ATS without it
), but I figured your experience & insight into the subject would offer up a very unique and practical assessment of this hypothetical scenario.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hello Clifford

I have a question about the blonde human-looking aliens and the
Semitic-looking aliens.
I have a friend who has albinism. He has very blonde hair and pink eyes ,and he told me that the semitic looking aliens are a dangerous group who have been known to attack other species.
He said that they have even enslaved other humanoids and used them as slaves, selling them on once they are no longer needed.

He told me that they are mostly magicians and powerful ilusionist who will manipulate other people to fight their wars for them wanever they come against a force that is far superior than themselves.
He told me that they are not very advance technologically or spiritually, but they have been known to seduce blonde people like the Nordics or blonde haired human-looking aliens sexually using their own males and females with died hairs and then absorbing their life energy or spirits, and then trapping them within their own bodies.

He told me that once they have absorbed or trapped the life force of the blonde or white haired human-looking aliens into their own bodies, they now have acces to the mind of that spirit and all the technology that that spirit poseses.

So, when they are in trouble, all they have to do is wait for the spirits or life energy of the blond haired, white haired human-looking aliens imprisoned in their bodies to look for an answer, and any thought that comes in the mind of that spirit, they uses it as if it were their own without and moral concience( spiritual asimulation).

I was told that they also exist as spirits and they have been known to trap the blonde-looking aliens in the bodies of strangers if seducing them fails.

He told me that they aproach people in their sleep and ask them for help,stating that their race is dying and that they need help,if you fall for it , they will use you as a first point of contact with other alien race while they stand far away for thir own safety,and also ask you to design wepons for them, in other words, they uses others as an interfacers because they do not want other aliens whom they have captured to probe their own thoughts.

He told me that they are the ones who are witholding the secrets about Ufos and are recruting scientis to work for them in reverse engineering crashed UFOs because they themselves are not smart enough to figure it out on their own, and they are the ones controlling America from behind closed doors. He told me that they control a few leaders in the first world countries spiritually , and they are genetically related to the Jewish people ,jewish inteligence agency.

He believes that most of the top generals in Amecica and other countries are them in disguise.

What do you have to say about this Clifford?
Is this claim true?
Are they putting us all in danger by attcking other alien species who are out exploring other solar systems jus so that they can steal some of their technology?

Are they the MJ12
Are the MJ12 jewish?

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by euphylisx

Your friend's fantasy is far-fetched. It's also mischievous, even dangerous, by encouraging Antisemitism.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Gday Clifford

What are your thoughts on a new Disclosure Project, and do you think its about time it was more international?

I know the first one DR Greer produced was an anti climax regarding world wide media coverage and if you were not internet connected then you basicaly missed out.

How do you feel about the first disclosure and was it worth while and productive in your eyes.

Keep well

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by euphylisx

Your friend's fantasy is far-fetched. It's also mischievous, even dangerous, by encouraging Antisemitism.

I was waiting for someone to say that.
This guy needs a good mod spanking

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Let clifford answer this questions. I'm not necessarily agree with him, but if there is something to learn here is to respect any opinion whatever this was, because surely we have some opinions as ridiculous as euphylisx opinions. But we mantain this because we never put this our own ideas in doubt.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Let clifford answer this questions. I'm not necessarily agree with him, but if there is something to learn here is to respect any opinion whatever this was, because surely we have some opinions as ridiculous as euphylisx opinions. But we mantain this because we never put this our own ideas in doubt.

I was answering tallwithes and anonymus about euphylisx question. I was referring to euphylisx post. I nearly 100% agree with clifford at the moment

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

(Oh, sorry, forgot to ask; may I call you Clifford?)
reply to post by LatentElement

My Dear Friend,

Thank you for your most kind words. You may most serenity call me, Clifford.

God Bless,

Cliff

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join