It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Reticulan Intervention (Warning)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The Reticulan Empire has used this world as a big farm for many thousands of years. Going back to and even before the Sumerians. Verified by the archeological conclusions of Zecharia Sitchin as well as the USAF through Linda Moulton Howe in her testimony in the documentary called The Mysterious Origins of Man, the Companion DVD. They have routinely kidnapped many people (and still do) for the purpose of medical and psychological experimentation, to use their glandular extracts as vitamin supplements, for sex, to dissect, and as part of a long-term breeding program. There are even reports that children are abducted to provide Reptilians what is considered by them to be a fine meal. All of the above has been verified by the many abductee reports over the years.

Regarding the question raised to the aliens as to why they kidnap people here and slaughter livestock as they wish, the response is generally the same: because this world has unique raw genetic material. Not because their world is dying and not because they can no longer reproduce. The Reticulan motives are therefore selfish in nature.

As various former governmental insiders in The Disclosure Project have said publicly, like Clifford Stone: there are a number of underground and underwater, fully-operational alien bases around the world and also a large one in the Moon. The aliens are already here, have been in various degrees for many centuries, and remain, fortified with many interstellar battleships (traditionally cigar-shaped but also triangular shaped) along with many highly armed probes of various shapes, e.g., spherical, cylindrical, etc.

With that overview, it has been given to me through mystical means (i.e., from discarnate Saints) that there may be a large intervention from them in the not-too-distant future

As the global economic situation spirals down into starvation, rioting, organized revolts, and a breakdown of the infrastructure of society, the Reticulan Empire will be more inclined to orchestrate an official overthrow of Terran governments.

Something to contemplate and meditate on.

The keepers of any large farm want that farm to continue. So the above prediction is at the very least logical and fits within the demonstrated policy and mindset of the aliens to take what they want without asking.

You may of course believe whatever you wish but I was prompted to make this strong possibility public so that those who are preparing for this kind of eventuality may be more aware of the situation.

I really have nothing more to add.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Well, that's an interesting message...I do have a few questions, though.

1. Who are these "discarnate Saints"?
2. Why do you choose to reveal their warning via a message board dedicated to conspiracies?
3. Do you expect anyone to believe you or even humour you?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Via project blue beam...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

As the global economic situation spirals down into starvation, rioting, organized revolts, and a breakdown of the infrastructure of society, the Reticulan Empire will be more inclined to orchestrate an official overthrow of Terran governments.

Something to contemplate and meditate on.

Something else to contemplate and meditate on...

Given the plans of these so called Reticulans span thousands of years. It seems odd to me that they waited until humans were a technological danger or high risk to them. Now they have a need to create chaos on earth to weaken it's population and make them ripe for take-over.

Why not just take us over 100 years ago when it would have been so very simple, or even 200 years ago? Surely 1-200 years would be but a drop in the ocean to such an ancient, highly advanced race of star travelers and slave traders.

It sounds very illogical and highly convoluted, to me at least. Therefore it begs to be questioned.

IRM

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I have disagree with your assessment of greys. As an experiencer, I share what Sgt. Clifford Stone, and Dr. Michael Wolf feel about ets. One of my memories involved not wishing to return back home! Instead, I see this earth in such dire straights that they, along with other species, such as nordics, are united in a large joint effort to free this world. A lot of information regarding greys is disinfo, though perhaps there truly is a renegade group that work with our cartel, I don't know for sure, although I would believe some of those are on assignment to.

The Annanuki, and Enki's group, has been mentioned in the Sumarian writings, and I believe we have been under slave masters for a very long time, and its reached a critical stage, especially in our leaders, who serve the Annanuki, use of nuclear and their destroying this world and misleading and harming us so that free will is no longer possible for many, because our dna and minds have been seriously messed with and we're all asleep at the wheel. The greys and nordics here are an inter-species galactic effort to deal with this planet.

I share Dr. Michael Wolf's assessment that they are related to dolpins as a species, and feel they have integrity. I also believe freeing the world is the prime directive of et.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by mystiq]

[edit on 20-2-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Too bad you can't access the Disclosure conference without cost. If anyone knows where I can view it I would love to know.

This is all so interesting and with so many theories and experiences out there it is very hard to determine what is truth. For people like me that have neither seen a UFO or had any sort of experience with abduction we can only gather information and hope for some confirmation.

I have often wondered if the fear of the grey aliens is warranted, but again with so many dissenting voices I can only speculate. I wonder will the average person walking around ever really know the whole truth.
I for one feel the need to continue to read and research to sift out some sort of truth, it is out there, but to find it is very difficult. red

[edit on 2/20/2009 by redhead57]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

With that overview, it has been given to me through mystical means (i.e., from discarnate Saints) that there may be a large intervention from them in the not-too-distant future

1979, a short, green coveralls-dressed middle-aged Wisconsin dirt farmer shook my hand, and it was like my arm was suddenly being microwaved. He smiled, and said you can't get what I have by studying all the books there are: it had to be given by somebody who already has it: the Space Brothers.

I didn't believe his aliens story ("they're everywhere:" points to the streets), until then.

He said there'd be a mass landing by et's, as necessity, when "the mongolians" overran america, which would already be in a war fighting invading Russians (and barely surviving that). He said the usa wouldn't survive without their help.

I assure you, he wasn't kidding. They have AI which obviously enables them to 'see' future time-sequence potentials. So, it looks closer to a probability these days. He related that they took him up in his astral to their ships 3-5 times per week. They visited me that evening. Wild.

Awhile back I received a HS (SoulSelf) geometric energetic communication through the crown, that the greys on the Moon were indeed farming humanity. I was told what they planned, what they were really doing, and I'm not going to make a fool of unknowers by revealing that here.

There are no friendly ets. This is a Predatorial universe, 1st-thru-4th [cusp] 5th Dimensions. They will only follow orders as far as any help goes, not being intervention minded. The ufo contactee told me specifically, get on a ship if you get a chance (run for it, he said). Stay away from non-humanoid aliens/ships!

Makes sense. The greys are not your friends: you have no et friends in the 4th dimension: They have their agendas, which are theirs, not 'baby-sit' humanity because we luv 'em. That's idiocy, because that's the way it is. It's competitive, and humanity is big-time under-dog: dog-men: Food: Product. Sure, they have some 'pets,' like some on this thread, but I'm working for a lady who's having her dog put down tomorrow, because someone threw chemicals in his face, blinded him, and his legs have just gone (robbed her). So much for pets, right?

I'd say wake up, but these fools love their sleep.

Humanity had best plan to kick some ass if they want their rights, for pets ain't the place to be: "Pretty piggy! We won the 4-H Blue Ribbon!" Ulp!

Greys are not your friends. Neither are any other ets in the 4th: they are serving self: their self.

Now you know the scenario.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I dont think infinity lends much to selfishness. If any race reaches travel from one planet to the other they will either distroy themselves or be peacefull. i dont see any other possiblity.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Hi Paul. Your very brave starting this thread. Several have posted lately about similar messages ( from other sources such as the pleadeans) and they have been flamed badly for their insight.

Do you agree with SS,Naga that there are infact NO friendly aliens in the 4th dimension? I know Ive discussed this with you before but I still feel there must be SOME good guys out there. SS,Naga speaks of the greys moon base, this is something Ive seen you speak of before too. Is this based on evidence from the lunar landings?

Do you have a time scale for this invasion, did your source give you any dates?

I like to think of myself as a positive thinking person, this information, how can we view it in a positive light?

Thanks.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
did his "source" give him a date ? Thus begins the Third Wave

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
You state all of this as if it is fact, but it is pure speculation. It should be stated as an opinion not as a fact. By writing it in the way you have, you may have a few believers pat you on the back and thank you for the message, but you will get many more that will either ignore this thread or rip it to sheds because of the way you state stuff that is pure speculations as if it were fact.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Its in skunk works remember, he does not have to provide as much proof as in Aliens and UFOs. How do you provide proof for these channelled messages? You cant but it doesnt mean that people still should not attempt to tell us them.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Its in skunk works remember, he does not have to provide as much proof as in Aliens and UFOs. How do you provide proof for these channelled messages? You cant but it doesnt mean that people still should not attempt to tell us them.

Sure it's in Skunk Works but that does not negate the fact that thousands of people claim to channel such messages, often from the same alleged ET species and yet, all channelers appear to put a different spin on it, or change things entirely.

So what does that mean? They can't all be telling the truth (if any of them are at all). That leaves an army of charlatans spinning tall tales that you call "insight".

"Insight" in these cases is a highly subjective term indeed!

IRM

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by Mr Green

Sure it's in Skunk Works but that does not negate the fact that thousands of people claim to channel such messages, often from the same alleged ET species and yet, all channelers appear to put a different spin on it, or change things entirely.

So what does that mean? They can't all be telling the truth (if any of them are at all). That leaves an army of charlatans spinning tall tales that you call "insight".

"Insight" in these cases is a highly subjective term indeed!

IRM

I really hope people can understand this logic. What a wonderfull utopia we would have.

Although it is possible.... and if it was THEN AWESOME!!! i would love to meet aliens....

[edit on 20-2-2009 by Wertdagf]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Hey Paul! Nice to see you posting again.

In regards to this statement, there MAY be? Or there WILL be? And what is the not-too-distant future? A month? 5000 years? lol, never can tell with those creeps!

What I am not understanding here is why would that be necessary? Cause it might shorten their food supply? No matter the terrestrial strife, it seems there will always be plenty of raw genetic material. So what does the overthrow of Terran governments have to do with anything?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
OMG how are legitimate Conspiracy theorists supposed to get any credibility,with the absolute # you are believing, go and see a fecking doctor.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

It sounds very illogical and highly convoluted, to me at least. Therefore it begs to be questioned.

Thats because any experience that is foreign to people that have not been through it will not seem to make sense, for the ones that have however it couldn't be more clear.

When people say that Aliens are already here that is what they mean, when people ask 'where' they are right in front of our nose. Many vidieos and pictures clearly demonstrate that UFOs have a spectrum which is optically invisible to us but not to Night Vision equipment, thats when they are revealed.

A military video of this was shown in Desert Storm where soldiers saw large glows in the sky which moved and were ten times brighter than stars scattered all over the sky. This was a fair while back and it is now just coming to light that Night Vision equipment reveals them, that gives you a fair idea of how slowly things trickle into the masses.

In that context people are exactly right when they say that Aliens are already here, they just deliberately forget to mention you need night vision equipment to see them. Why would they be hovering around out there visiting Earth for ?, to assess and study the sheep on the ground and then deciding which ones are fit for capture.

Lets not forget to mention that certain abductees have reported saying that their captors gave them a message of 'clean yourselves up or we will do it for you'.

Not to mention that UFO reports have roughly double and are appearing in places not usually seen like Australia for example. Im sure Im not the only one to notice that as more UFOs have been sighted the worse this world gets so its a high probability at least

[edit on 20-2-2009 by Drakiir]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Just dont shake hands with the Greys and want them to be your 'space buddies' or they may want to eye you off as a meal for the Reticulans, or on the operating table as an experiment.....after that being their psychological playtoy.

The people who have had their lives turned upside down Im sure would completely disagree with you there and I know they would not want to recommend that way of life to anyone.

Their ships may look all shiny, pretty and high tech but thats where the fascination ends, think of it as a rotten apple, shiny on the outside rotten in the middle.

Still sure you want to meet them?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Hi All,

Good responses overall. Glad to have at least inspired some to think on this matter. That is all anyone can hope for.

I chose Skunk Works precisely because this is the best place for this. If there was an alien section in BTS I would have considered it.

What are discarnate Saints? I have answered this question many times on ATS. For more information about that, go here.

A time frame?

I was not given one.

But a time frame was implied by the events mentioned.

When you start seeing mass starvation, rioting, organized revolts, etc., it is more likely that the Reticulans will strongly consider an orchestrated overthrow of local governments.

Will it occur via Project Blue Beam?

No.

It takes a lot more than projected holograms to officially take over a nation.

Regarding The Disclosure Project, Clifford Stone has his own threads in ATS and his interview is posted in a number of places on the Internet - where he states that there are various fully-operational alien bases around this planet. He also talks about the deceptive Greys.

SS,Naga -- we both agree that the Greys -- who serve under the Reptilians -- are not our friends. Many others, like many ufologists, also agree with that appraisal.

Wertdagf -- You forgot to state one of the most basic of motives: imperialism.

Mr Green -- I don't think there are any benevolent physical aliens that have interstellar flight capability and who have come here. But I do believe, as you know, that there are humanoids in distant medieval systems that are potential friends, as they are not so far down the path of intellect and technology as to believe that Science is God -- as do the Reticulans.

AlienCarnage (appropriate nic) -- I stated it as a strong possibility that was given to me, not as fact. There is no such thing as factual predictions.

Fact occurs after the fact.

TruAmerican -- Nice to be seen. Why would it be necessary to take over local governments? So they can reestablish the food chain, so to speak, and control the situation in their favor. These are parasitic beings who only prey upon those too weak to adequately defend themselves. They only intervene when the feel they have to in order to maintain domination and have the farm kept generally healthy.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Excellently put there.

I also want to mention that in so many cases UFOs have been known to cut power to vehicles, houses and multi story buildings. If this does eventuate and taking into account what one UFO can do to a car or building, imagine what a thousand of them could do.....bye bye national power grid.

It suddenly looks disturbingly easy for them to overthrow Earth if they have too

Star and flag for this excellent thread

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join