It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Reticulan Intervention (Warning)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Your sad and pathetic attempt to intimidate the people in here who are trying to have an intelligent discussion is futile.

We will continue to post our opinions as we see fit.

Especially yours truly.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Soooo, are there any aliens on our side ? I thought Anunnaki was good guys to start with, but they only want to 'do our kids' and now reptiles wanna 'do our woman' or male maby
, so , the 'Attas of Light' are our friends?

I saw on Cnn to day that they very 'innocently' showed the Anunnaki from the museum in Iraq. Coincidence ?

It doesn't surprise me that the Anunnaki are depicted in an Iraqi museum. That part of the world is where Homo sapien life emerged and thrived in the first place.

Are the aliens on our side?

"Judge them by their fruits."

According to many abductee accounts, they routinely kidnap people here for medical and psychological experimentation, slavery, to use their glandular extracts as vitamin supplements, for dissection (a soldier's dissected body was found three days after he dissapeared and in the same area), for a long-term breeding program, etc.

Taking all of the above into consideration answers the question of whether or not they are benign in nature.

Many like to classify aliens into two camps: those who are Service-To-Others (STO) focused and those who are Service-To-Self (STS) focused. The Reticulans are clearly in the second camp.

Which is not imply that there are no benevolent aliens in spacecraft, only that we have yet to find any.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

I agree with your appraisal.

This has been a very good thread and we have had some excellent exchanges with various people.

Just because a troll comes in once in a while is no reason to abandon this timely and important topic.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Wow that was constructive & informative thank you. So now that we've heard the ever-popular "poopy-head" rebuttal in this "intelligent discussion" from both you and your little buddy/follower there...when exactly is the "discussion" going to start rather then you just spewing your ill-informed half-truths?

This isn't a "warning" thread, it's you trying to scare people into believing in your way. It's cute really (still want to just pinch those cheeks of yours!)

For those of you wanting yet another insider's account talking about races other then Greys and their space-fairing-maddness, check out Bob Dean or even George Green for that matter.

But no, Paul Richard "ancient mystic" guy says their isn't anything else but Greys and medieval humans (you played alot of D&D as a kid didn't you?) in the vastness of space...so obviously he's the one who's right

So now once again; Why, would these other races just stand around and let it happen? Especially considering the stories of the tech & "psychic" abilities these races reportedly have, it doesn't sound like the Greys are necessarily the "creme of the crop"(if there is such a thing in this case). There also is absolutely no concrete proof or accounts of this undefeatable "Zetan Empire" other then the rhetoric constantly spewed 2nd & 3rd hand.

So I'm sorry if my opinion differs from yours, but that happens when you have actual discussions on any given topic. Not everyone is going to agree with you no matter how much you really want them to Paul, I'm sorry. Especially when offering up only rhetoric, speculation, & half-truths. It might work for some, but not the truly discerning. But your attempts at trash-talking is always humorous to me, so I can't wait for more...

Rock on!
\,,/(^_^)\,,/

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Your experience with "shadow beings" is intriguing.

But I have to quibble with you about the notion that galaxies consume each other. Talk about indigestion

Don Juan's work was popular decades ago. If I recall, he was into using mushrooms to trigger transcendental experiences.

The question begs to be asked...

Would he have come to the same metaphysical conclusions if he pursued transcendental experiences without the use of drugs?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga

Mr Green - Everthing consumes everything else, 1st-thru-the-4th dimensions [cusp 5th]. Galaxies consume galaxies, etc. I have conveyed this many times.

I always read your posts and find them very interesting, however as Ive said to you before I dont fully "get" them. Please bear with me, sorry if its a pain to keep questioning you, but does this include me !!
1st through to 4th consumes all, so I guess this means me. I get consumed and recycled ?? Then after the 5th does this stop?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Hey paul,

Thanks, i think this whole topic is interesting. A troll never stopped me from posting, so i will continue to do WHAT i want to do, regardless of some people.

Anyways, back to topic.

I had a question regarding Reteculians. Do you think it is possible, that they are setting up for a larger invasion, not with just this world? Do you think this has happened on other humanoid worlds too? They wait for the perfect time to strike, and when the certain world is about to go into chaos, they swoop in!

Also, why now? I mean, they could have had a hostile take over back in roman times. Perhaps it was easy back then to take genetic material, considering the lack of tech we had back then. So they decided it wa s better to poach us, instead of a full takeover.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
reply to post by SS,Naga

Don Juan's work was popular decades ago. If I recall, he was into using mushrooms to trigger transcendental experiences.

Perhaps he was seeing mini galaxies in front of him, consuming each other.

Lay off the shrooms, and get a better understanding of things?

Yes....I think so.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

reply to post by SS,Naga

Originally posted by darcon

Perhaps he was seeing mini galaxies in front of him, consuming each other.

Lay off the shrooms, and get a better understanding of things?

Yes....I think so.

GMTA

Unless one is very much tranquilized in some way, seeing a galaxy consume another would be a frightening thing to witness.

And the sounds inside the atmosphere of many planets -- as they were smashing into each other -- would be horrific as well.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Agreed.... that is a horrifying image.

Whew, there are only a few thoughts and images that make me concider suicide to avoid seeing.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Could you imagine, having a mini demonstration, of one galaxy consuming the other.

I don't even want to think of how it would look for real, especially how small we are, we wouldn't really know whats going on would we.

I don't even think one could describe the sound of something like that.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Hi Darcon,

...why now?

Back in Roman times they had no need to take over and the planet was not in a crisis mode environmentally, as it is now.

Is it possible that they are setting up a larger invasion, not just from this world?

You mean use their Hybrids for a battle somewhere else?

That is possible but not probable.

I believe that the whole strategy behind the cultivation of a Hybrid race is in order to have troops that are already genetically acclimated to this world's atmosphere. It therefore doesn't make sense for the Reticulans to use them in other systems that embrace different atmospheric conditions.

One gets the impression that they remain relatively unchallenged in this part of the Milky Way.

Do you think this has happened on other humanoid worlds too?

Given what we have ascertained about them now and how they operate, it stands to reason that they probably interfered on other "large farms" in the past.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

How is it that you believe this topic contains any more fear mongering than any other topic on ATS? Maybe you are new to ATS, but from my experience, that's all ATS is/has become. Everyday a new topic, everyday a new reason to be afraid.

Regardless of intellectual discussion or discernment, I have yet to see a thread on ATS speak of peace or resolution, only the proliferation and propagation of pretentious postulation.

Everything you hold to be true you came to hold on your own. Please allow others to do the same. This information is just as valid as any other information in the world. It is up to the individual reader to determine the value it may hold. If one should make the choice to follow this information blindly, then that is the choice that one will make.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Given what we have ascertained about them now and how they operate, it stands to reason that they probably interfered on other "large farms" in the past.

Something about been refered to as a "large farm" I dont like. I dont see us as farm animals. I see why we are called this, Ive seen it said in other places, but its not exactly the best description for us is it.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Thanks for the explanation.

It would be interesting if that is what they are doing with their hybrid army.

I was on Crop circle thread, and i remember you told me a while back, about how they use their crop circles as psychological experiments.

Do you think thats the only reason??

Some have stated they are trying to tell us something, and that they are perhaps dates. But i am not convinced.

If indeed this was psychological, what are they gaining from this?

Sure they can teach, and see the reaction the farmer gets, but it seems to me, they are just toying with us. Poking fun in a weird way.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Well, thats what they think we are, a farm.

Sad but true.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Usually those are the kinds of things that one witnesses when one is going to transition anyway.

Like seeing a volcano erupt nearby.

Maybe it is best then to not pursue seeing these things in meditation unless they are filtered down to minimize trauma.

Better yet, just go with the words and/or thoughts and avoid the horrific images completely

Which is how I got the message in the OP.

I'll pass for now on seeing images of Reticulan troops taking over.

Not until I and other freedom fighters are in a better position to deal with that situation.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste
[
Regardless of intellectual discussion or discernment, I have yet to see a thread on ATS speak of peace or resolution, only the proliferation and propagation of pretentious postulation.

They are there, the threads about love, peace and enlightenment. Not all are about alien intervention. I did one on enlightenment and I found it very positive and full of peace.

You are right, there are SO many views on this web site just have your own and leave others to theirs, its pointless trying to change peoples views, also its not our place to do so, its up to the individual .

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Something about been referred to as a "large farm" I don't like. I don't see us as farm animals. I see why we are called this, Ive seen it said in other places, but its not exactly the best description for us is it.

True and I don't like it either.

How they look at us is not how we look at ourselves.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Well we can switch it around too.

The way we look at them, is not the way they look at themselves.

Regardless of what they believe, it simply isn't true. I can feel it.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join