It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people still blame muslims for 911?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.

We're whacked out and delusional?

OK, anymore Kindergarden insults?

How about this, you and your friends can sit around and discuss how awesome the government is.

The fact that you think the "government" has anything to do with anything is one of the primary signs that 9/11 Truthers are out to lunch.

It is remarkable that Truthers fell so easily for the canard that the "government" was a "suspect" without ever being able to demonstrate it. Yet you believed your 9/11 Truther leaders hook, line and sinker without ever questionning them.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Did the CIA make him say that?

I bet they did.

Probably because your believe what you are told by your 9/11 Truth Movement leaders.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Why do people still blame muslims for 911?

I dont blame all Muslims for what a few Muslim extremist did on 911
Why do that? That's stupid.
I'm not going tto bother reading all the replies.

NO I'm not brainwashed. I dont believe everything I read online.
including ATS.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver
It is an ignorance fest ( deny ignorance?)... and the whole subject is nothing more than a glorified IntRaWeb flame war.

Beyond that it is meaningless what gets thrown around in this forum.

~Laginappe: Cognative dissonance can be rather amusing to read...in small doses.

Then what the hell are any of you doing here?

For what possible reason could you be on this website?

To help you understand, through reason and evidence, why you have no evidence that that "9/11 was an inside job."

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

We are the minority?

There is proof, do research.

You are in the minority because you have no proof that means anything to anybody but the immature that don't have developed reasoning ability, either due to their age or impairment.

This is self evident.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink
reply to post by Dusty Pouch

Denial is easy and so is looking for alternate people to blame who we might have a personal beef with. It sometimes can be harder to just accept the truth for what it is.

What “truth” are you talking about, do you have proof that Muslim committed 911?
I do not what to hear, well the FBI, and the CIA, said! Because I know, they are already proven lairs. How do you know it is true? Because they say it is! So far most of the OS has been a proven lie, now some of you want to believe the Government version of the highjackings are true. (Ladies, and genital men, this, straight from the White House, President Bush, announces that extremists, Muslims did the highjackings, take our word for it! From CNN Sucker News.) Come on people, do you all believe in everything the Government tell you. If you answer no, then why would you believe the OS about the highjackings?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Dusty Pouch

Denial is easy and so is looking for alternate people to blame who we might have a personal beef with. It sometimes can be harder to just accept the truth for what it is.

What “truth” are you talking about, do you have proof that Muslim committed 911?
I do not what to hear, well the FBI, and the CIA, said! Because I know, they are already proven lairs. How do you know it is true? Because they say it is! So far most of the OS has been a proven lie, now some of you want to believe the Government version of the highjackings are true. (Ladies, and genital men, this, straight from the White House, President Bush, announces that extremists, Muslims did the highjackings, take our word for it! From CNN Sucker News.) Come on people, do you all believe in everything the Government tell you. If you answer no, then why would you believe the OS about the highjackings?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

So far most of the OS has been a proven lie,

Start listing your proof of lies pertaining to 911 Cash.

thank you!

-CF

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

Why? You, and I know all the “lies” don’t we lol
You just want to keep me busy, beside I have something better to do, I must bath my dog Dora she is getting a little stinky and we cant have that now can we.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Isn't it interesting how Truthers like cashlink who ignore inconvenient evidence for a living then go on to repeatedly demand proof for things they deliberately ignore the evidence for?

I note with interest that cashlink still can't prove he is who he says he is. And you'd think he jump at the chance to make a cool $100,000 to prove the moon exists:

"A cash reward of $100,000 has been offered to anyone who can send us, by e-mail, conclusive physical evidence of the existence of the moon. This reward remains unclaimed. Can you prove that the moon exists? Write to us at: [email protected].

Well, we all can play cashlink's game. Cashlink is unable to prove the Moon exists or that he is who he says he is. Give it a try, cashlink, and see how far you get.

Then you will understand the nature of your demands.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
It's easier for the majority of people to believe the official story then it is to even imagine that the government of the US allowed the attacks to happen just as it's a lot safer to imagine that some passengers aboard a hijacked jet overpowered the terrorists and caused the flight to plunge into the ground some where in Pennsylvania when it's clear that they were actually shot down.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

you're not making any sense jthomas. What on earth does the moon or who cashlink is have to do with 9-11???

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

you're not making any sense jthomas. What on earth does the moon or who cashlink is have to do with 9-11???

Nothing! Jthomas, is having one of his tantrums, because the truth movement will not yield to him. I was hoping he would have some proof that Muslim committed the highjackings. (I guess not!)

[edit on 1/6/2009 by cashlink]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Hang on so if it wasn't the Muslims then who? - Zionists? LOL. That whole Zionist conspiracy is BS. Just think of every single Muslim who’s ever been caught attempting to blow something up as well as the ones who didn’t get stopped and killed innocent people in the process, are you Zionist conspiracy buffs telling me of all the terrorist attacks it just happened not to be Muslims on 9/11 but every other terrorist attack was? – IS THAT WHAT YOU’RE TELLING ME?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish
reply to post by jthomas

It should be clear. I'm applying the same standard of "proof" that cashlink demands of everyone else to illustrate the absurdity of HIS standard.

This is a standard critical thinking illustration to show how many will, like cashlink, avoid evidence and supporting their claims. See a good and straightforward illustration of this at www.revisionism.nl...

No intelligent conversation can take place here without participants adhering to the same rational standards. As you can see, cashlink will not do so and doesn't like being challenged. This is a common characteristic of 9/11 Truth Movement members and its Achilles heel.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

reply to post by JPhish

Nothing! Jthomas, is having one of his tantrums, because the truth movement will not yield to him. I was hoping he would have some proof that Muslim committed the highjackings. (I guess not!)

It's always nice of you to illustrate that you cannot refute any of the massive evidence of 9/11.

I'll give you another chance. Start refuting all of this with evidence, cashlink:

wtc7lies.googlepages.com...

And leave out the ad hominems this time so you don't get reported again.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by bovarcher

Read your posting wherein you insist that educated Muslims reject the CTs.

I also travel frequently in Muslim countries but my experience has been exactly the opposite of yours in that once the opening formalities are established, including openness, nearly every Muslim I've encountered literally gushed longly and loudly about 911 CT's

Never have I encountered one Muslim o/s of the US who believed that a rag-tag group could pull off a precise military operation such as 911, and defeat the most militarily able country in the world; and then, shutdown access to any trace of what must have been a rather large group of support personnel and financiers.

Painting the Muslims as ignorant to what's being said on the internet and elsewhere; or ignorant of the events of 911, is naive at best.

And also, I've been to countries where there are military style chatrooms filled with people beaming misinformation into the American internet and on forums such as this.

I think many people suspect the country of origin of the 911 plans and yet still mis-speak to give the impression that 911 was a "US Government" enterprise instead of merely the topmost elements of the power structure. And the country can't be mentioned above a whisper if at all.

But more to the point... "why do people still blame the Muslims?" Perhaps it's because they haven't a real clue about the second and third tier suspects might be. It's Muslims or "duh."

It doesn't take much awareness to review photos of the Pentagon "crash" scene and figure out there's no airplane there... and in many cases, the rest of the world came to the same CT conclusions long before many people in America.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I may explain this badly, I'll give it shot however.

I have answered a few 9-11 threads here. Mostly because I was there and try (for some dumb reason) to provide my accounts of that day. The last post I made was someone saying Building 7 was demolished with explosives or something. Like I said, I got there at Church street when the South tower went down. We went in and retreated a few times, including the order to pull back when Bldg 7 looked like it was going to go. It did around 5 pm or so.

Things did happen pretty much as was released to the public in investigations. Many died, including the "Muslim terrorists" that hijacked the planes.
However . . . history tends to repeat itself.
What do you mean NYCMedic?
Well . . . I'll tell ya.

We knew full well Japan was going to hit us back in the 40's.
An Officer by the name of Mitchell even stated as such at his trial many years earlier. We were in a great economic depression at that time as well. Information was coming in about Japan and an impending attack.
Japan hit us and the rest you know.

Yes, the buildings fell because planes hit them, not cruise missles.
Yes, the Pentigon was hit by a plane, not a wayward government UFO.
Yes, the Muslim terrorists that were on the planes are dust.

But I feel somebody knew this was going to go down, and sat back a made it happen. 9-11 was an act of terror by Muslim radicals. But I find it hard to believe not one person in our government had a clue.
We did not know! That I just will never believe.

To be 100% on topic, please read this.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
To the OP;
"Why do people still believe Muslim (Terrorists) were responsible?"

Because overwhelming evidence points to that being the truth

I haven't been on here for a couple of years.
Last time there was lots of talk of "holographic jets" and "cruise missiles".

It's good to see rational and logical thought is finally making some headway.

Although after seven years "investigation for Truth" I was really hoping for some better evidence than the "squib" argument or the "the hijackers are alive and well and living with Elvis" argument.

I will continue to look for evidence of nefarious deeds by the US government. But you know how the saying goes: "If it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck, it's probably a duck."

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I find two problems with the initial post:

1. There is no differentiation made between "Muslim'' and ''terrorist.''

2. Most of those original reports were later proven false; note that all the major news sources reported it right after 9/11, but not after.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join