It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Circling UFO In My Garden!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I cannot upload the video, my pc is too slow and i have a rubbish internet. I think most people have come to the conclusion it might be a spotlight. Which it seems more likely to be than a UFO but i can't explain the humming sound.

Its easy to call something fake without exploring possibilities so people who are saying this is F.A.K.E i realy do think you should think, and read about what the thread is about before you post.

There are too many comments like this on the website, so read before you post!

If i find a way to upload the video if you leave me a comment i will U2U the people who are interested in it!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ST SIR 86
too many debunkers and skeptics in this place!

Long may it continue to be honest. ATS is pretty good at shining the cold, hard spotlight of reason on extraordinary claims.

But yeah, that looks moonlight to me

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by hande
If there is techical problem to upload long video, you should edit 30-60s clip and try upload that.

If uploading is really problem, then you can use windows movie maker and take photofile every 1s. Then upload these photos Photobucket etc.

Do what hande has suggested if the file is too big

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
co-incidental ocurences , what makes you think the hum and light were connected ?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Unubuh

What is the size of the video?

If it is too big you may try to split it in smaller sized files with a program like 7-zip and upload or send through e-mail to someone who can upload it.

PS: I suggest 7-zip because it is a very good program that can handle several compression algorithms and split files while doing it, there are some programs just to split files without any other processing, like HJSplit.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Ok i used Movie maker to change the brightness and it uploads so much quicker onto youtube!

The quality however is another story i will also upload it onto putfile to contrast the qualities too!

The Video:
Putfire Video:
Click here to watch Ufo-in-my-garden
Youtube:

*If it isn't working its still processing!*

I took the sound off due to me asking my friend how to use the camera and little children playing and shouting.

(You can't hear the humming noise behind it, plus it was recorded on a camera *NOT a video camera*)

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Unubuh]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I've been waiting for this video since last night and now I've seen it I think I can honestly say that this is a video of someone shining a torch into the sky. It is a shame that you removed all sound, the humming noise is the only thing that I thought would give it any credit after seeing a few of the picture stills.

Yes the quality is horrendous so I shall wait until you put it onto putfile to make my final decision, I hope you include the sound in that file. Otherwise I currently think this is a hoax, wether or not that you were aware it was.

*Edit grammar*

[edit on 18-10-2008 by -Klaus-]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Looking at the way it moves, I'm still convinced it's lasers or a spotlight - you say you live in the middle of nowhere? Where is that near Manchester - I can then have a look and see what could potentially be projecting for you.

Peace,

MGGG

At the other end of the M62...

edit to add - thanks for the U2U - am on it.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by machinegun_go_go]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Judging by the pictures (haven't found the video yet) it looks like a spot light at the entrance of some club or something.
Where do you live?

Edit to add: after the video, I'm almost completely certain that this 'ufo' is a light shining on a low sheet of cloud.

I can see how someone could mistake this for a ufo.... I think.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Crabmeat]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Is it possible to re edit the video into the first post? It would save other users having to search through to the right page to view it, I'm not sure if you can do that unubuh or if a mod or someone has to, but it would greatly benefit others.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Klaus-
Is it possible to re edit the video into the first post? It would save other users having to search through to the right page to view it, I'm not sure if you can do that unubuh or if a mod or someone has to, but it would greatly benefit others.

The edit button is gone, all it says is quote!

I will U2U a moderator and see if he can do anything!!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
the circling seems artifical, and what were actually seeing is not a solid object right? its a light source of some kind, do you remember it looking solid or just a light beaming through the clouds? due to the video quality i think your own account of the UFO is better.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Seems that you're not the only one seeing things.

Check this out:

Mystery Lights...

Less than 20 miles from your area, I believe.

Makes this thing even more interesting from my point of view now - I know I've said that I think it is a spotlight, but I've been searching and can't find anything that would be firing a spotlight into the sky.

A club in Rochdale, perhaps, but I'm now starting to get interested...

Peace,

MGGG

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Yeah, that looks like a spot light to me. We use to live by the Military Ocean Terminal in NJ and that was a nightly occurrence. The circling is normal. They always do that with the spotlights. I didn't want to comment until the video was up. Thanks for posting it anyway

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by machinegun_go_go
Seems that you're not the only one seeing things.

Check this out:

Mystery Lights...

Less than 20 miles from your area, I believe.

Makes this thing even more interesting from my point of view now - I know I've said that I think it is a spotlight, but I've been searching and can't find anything that would be firing a spotlight into the sky.

A club in Rochdale, perhaps, but I'm now starting to get interested...

Peace,

MGGG

I seriously doubt its a club, there are no clubs around me, and in rochdale anyway i doubt that any club would use on of these as its usually dead on a friday night and they arn't that popular.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Unubuh]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Unubuh

Fair enough, I suppose if I lived in Rochdale, I'd dig myself in on a Friday night too...

Did you check out the article I found?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

reply to post by Unubuh

Fair enough, I suppose if I lived in Rochdale, I'd dig myself in on a Friday night too...

Did you check out the article I found?

yeah thats interesting! A college teacher lives near there so i will ask her if she noticed anything in the skies

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

reply to post by Unubuh

Hi, Unubuh,

Strange photos they are - definitely not a street light as has been said. It's a different colour to street lights over here and is in different positions in the sky.

My best bet would be a laser from night club or other event.

Thanks for sharing them though.

Now, onto the other issue in hand...

The attitude of some members on this thread has been, quite frankly, appalling. How on earth are we denying ignorance when we are posting in downright rude, confrontational and immature ways?

If someone needs to go to bed, that's up to them. If someone is tired, so be it.

The OP is fairly new here and has been treated in a way no-one should be treated - not even a hoaxer.

Some of you people who have been rude to the OP are nowhere near as smart as you think so get over it and move on. There is a distinctly childish mindset at ATS recently and I hope it changes. There's no need for it all.

Let's stop flaming. Go elsewhere for that.

Peace,

MGGG

Internet's a rotten place to get respect eh?
Anonymity of the internet allows people to indulge in that escapism otherwise socially prohibited in the real society.
Ah wells...we'll grow out of it some day. Maybe another 60,000 years =) or we could just wait till dec 2012 and see changes amongst ourselves.

Hopefully.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I've seen something very similar, it turned out to be a spotlight. At first i thought that it was more.

It had the same movement pattern as that one. So i would have to say that it was a fake, nice try though.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your pics and footage Unubuh.

I've no idea what it is (and I sure aint no expert anyway!) but based on the video footage, I'd say it sure isn't the moon!
Also, it seems to circle around in quite a 'regular' fashion - I'm thinking that if it was someone with a handheld light it would probably change speed more often and the circles would get wider/narrower (it would be more irregular!).

I can sure understand why UFO's would come to the UK though .... the all year cloud cover is exceptional!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join