It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Circling UFO In My Garden!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Fantastic claims require fantastic evidence...right? I mean, you really can't trust much anymore, so any compelling video has to be AMAZING. His pics and video are not compelling or amazing...

Certainly it's a UFO, meaning it's not identified. That being said, it appears to be a searchlight.

The OP's contradictory statements are what leads me there, and the fact the it's almost certainly a searchlight.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Its quite harsh to see someone come on here with something they genuinely don't know about, provide pictures and film (whatever the quality) and get the comments that I have read on this thread. I wonder if someone reading this website would get off putting potentially genuine footage on here, in case nobody believes it and spends the whole thread mugging them off.
In my opinion, at the very least the poster should be thanked for providing pics and a video, regardless of the outcome.
But that is just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by grifta
Its quite harsh to see someone come on here with something they genuinely don't know about, provide pictures and film (whatever the quality) and get the comments that I have read on this thread. I wonder if someone reading this website would get off putting potentially genuine footage on here, in case nobody believes it and spends the whole thread mugging them off.
In my opinion, at the very least the poster should be thanked for providing pics and a video, regardless of the outcome.
But that is just my opinion.

Thanks i have been aplauded by a moderator! And it did put me off coming to the site then i realized there are actually nice people! A few people U2U'd me and with similar statements to yours!

Thanks everyone for helping yours truly out

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Well the OP here claimed it was a UFO, by definition, it means it was flying.

Do lights fly?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Unubuh

I'll say it right here. Don't let the bastards get ya down. I find every year, the amount of bile-spitting anti-posters make themselves known in more ugly, unbecoming ways.
We, as a community, should be responding with intellegence and integrity, not spewing derogatives and ridicule.

Hang in there Unubuh, there are members that have class and dignity. Members that will criticize the content of a post for what it is without turning the spotlight on the poster. You will find them and fill your friends list with them. The others make themselves quite obvious.

Cuhail

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

We, as a community, should be posting with intelligence and common sense as well.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I am not mad or angry at OP
and it's good he provided us the photo's and video's he made.

But i dont see how some1 can confuse a lightbeam from a projector for a UFO. I am dissapointed because the opening post was very spectacular with big statements, and after viewing the photo's and video's i cannot believe how some1 could truly believe this was a UFO.

Anyhow any1 can make mistakes and they dont need to be yelled and screamed at. Let's be all adults here.

My 2 cents.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by jasperaldo]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Unubuh

i'm with everyone on that, thanks for taking the time to post your material, i can understand how exciting this sort of experience can be.

i'd also have to agree with the searchlight explanation, are you near any malls or shop centers? looks like a grand opening at spatula city...

[edit on 22-10-2008 by feydrautha]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by malignant_tumor

indeed but lights on a cloud or whatever would appear to be in the air and therefore flying. which is what the OP thought they had captured.....or are you claiming to never have made a mistake in your life? I completely agree with your posting with intelligence remark, but in this case i do not think it is a question of that.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
reply to post by IronMan

Oh... we landed in a huge haystack in Natchez Louisiana about
5 hours later, p

You were in the search light.. er circling Mother ship.
Good story.. we needed that.
Why so slow...

This Natchez Louisiana you talk about, is that Cajun country.
There is a theory... Bill Lyne says with backing.. that their
roots are in ancient Sumeria... I never asked if their arrival
occurred before of after Columbus.
Lyne promotes the Tesla man made UFO so ancient UFO travel
won't do in that theory.

I have link somewhere to an interview with more info.

I dunno about Cajun, there's a tied-up paddle steamer, a saloon
that has a 'something-under Hill' sign, it was dark when we came
down.
I know Bruce and his friends in the Time-Travelling Ice Cream
van, you know him? he sometimes uses this log-in... well I have
it on good authority that they're actually justified and ancient!
They're somehow tied in with the Mu-Mu tribe (aka the Jams)
and they really do drive an Ice Cream van!

But they don't know what Kylie said to Jason...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
its a god damm laser light reflecting off cloud.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Yeah, spotlights, I see them a lot here and they're freaky, but I can drive by the source down the street. I live next to a big airport and they sometimes have them.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
It behaves quite a bit like a spotlight, but I noticed that you considered such a possibility in terms of a Police Light. Have you looked into whether or not there was a new store opening up nearby at that time, or an event going on?

Other than that, I would say have no worries, the Caped Crusader has been summoned

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Sorry, just ignore this post.

[edit on 24/10/2008 by ArMaP]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I feel the need to link this thread I made when I witnessed "spotlight" type of beams in the sky.

Sometimes when I have observed them they, plural or it, singular, has changed position and circled the outside of the cloud, moving from one cloud to the next after it seemed to "break up" the cloud it initally was involved with.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am not saying this is an exact same thing, but very similar.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join