It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Circling UFO In My Garden!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
To me, it looks like a light behind the clouds...not being shined up onto the clouds.

Thanks to the OP for posting.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Get a mag light, powerful one, and go shine it at the sky.
You will see what I mean.
This one isn't even bright enough to be a mag.
Its more like a cheap crappy flash light.
Its definitely no where near bright or large enough to be a search light spot light from a sale or event or even a military base.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I'd Just like to thank all the people who have noticed how i have been treated. I'm not a hoaxer at all, and i hope i don't come across as a hoaxer.
I posted on the OP what UFO means, and people obviously posted without reading as usual.

I probably should of waited before i posted, but i thought i would be able to edit post in hope i found the USB link. But instead i got abuse and hate. I didn't expect this many people to come and look either.

I think some people need to have a long hard look at themselves and ask what am i realy doing on this site. Am i here to learn...

I know why i am here. So why are you...

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Thanks for not doing the same as many posters tend to do these times... not uploading anything.

After reviewing your video I would say that the "thing" in the video is some sort of spotlight, like many also have stated. The motion of the light-source looks very much like one of those light projectors doing their stuff.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by DwaynetheSpecious]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DwaynetheSpecious
Thanks for not doing the same as many posters tend to do these times... not uploading anything.

After reviewing your video I would say that the "thing" in the video is some sort of spotlight, like many also have stated. The motion of the light-source looks very much like one of those light projectors doing their stuff.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by DwaynetheSpecious]

yeah well after reading some peoples posts i think thats the conclusion i have made too. But i have never seen anything like it near my end, as it moved a couple of miles away to where i live then just dissapeared. It was very strange and this is why i posted it on here!

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Unubuh

so you didnt have 2 sightings of a UFO, since this isnt a UFO
so 1 remains.
What was that sighting? also a light or something else?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jasperaldo
reply to post by Unubuh

so you didnt have 2 sightings of a UFO, since this isnt a UFO
so 1 remains.
What was that sighting? also a light or something else?

No it wasn't a light...
I was in spain on holiday and all i could hear was a realy loud buzzing noise. I looked up and there was a huge triangular shape in the clouds moving quite slowly then after a few seconds it just sped off without a trace.

There were alot of sightings about this one but i was only about 12 or something, but it has stuck by me ever since.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I think OP is not hoaxer. Only mistake he did was that he should show all material (pics,videos) in topic. This post is 90% BS because people are waiting that evidence.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
This honestly doesnt look like anything special to me, the quality is bad so its really hard to do a proper analysis.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Unubuh

It’s hard to tell what it is? Could be search light from some kind of event in the neighborhood?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
reply to post by Unubuh

It’s hard to tell what it is? Could be search light from some kind of event in the neighborhood?

OP has stated many times there is nothing in the vicinity to create such a beam.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Unubuh

I don't see any Unidentified Flying Object

More like, Is this anything?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Unubuh

Hey wassup.

This looks like the searchlight scanners used at quite a few nightclubs these days.

You can see the traces of the beam occasionally.
I'm guessing there is a club close to you..(behind your right shoulder within a couple of miles)

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al
reply to post by Unubuh

I don't see any Unidentified Flying Object

Just to reiterate...

UFO doesn't mean 'spaceship from another planet full of demons'

it means

Unidentified
Flying
Oject

And seeing as we can't be 100% certain on whether this is a spotlight or not (I think it probably is, but y'never know), I'd say it fits that definition quite well.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
sorry to burst ya bubble its a search light thats reflecting off the cloud i live in essex uk and the nightclubs have them fitted on top of the buildings i see this every thursday fri and sat im a keen believer but this aint no ufo mate sorry

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
For what it's worth, I have a feeling that the thing that is found that will make people's jaws drop, is something that whomever is posting it doesn't think it's a big deal, or from a first post, people will jump to conclusions, and then be astounded by what they got on video. Don't make bland assumptions based on what people say, wait for the evidence.

I also am surprised by the amount of flack he got. It may be just a spotlight, and might even been a hoax, but you never know. This is supposedly the sort of site that gives people the benefit of the doubt. If you can't post this sort of thing here, where can you post it?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hi, after reading these replys I am fairly certain I will never post anything on this site. I found this site and my first thought was WOW! there must be a lot of open minded people here. Now I am hearing the people I thought of as intellectual and open minded, wining and acting like little babies. For the record I can think of many times I have filmed documented or experienced something amazing and was to tired to tell anyone. In fact almost every night. All you yahoos that have nothing better to do than ridicule someone who is trying to give you some food for thought should probably go to bed to. Lay off the coffee. Do you know how many nights a week Id do the same thing as he did.
Every night. You guys enjoy your site, good luck with ever getting any substantial evidence. All the evidence I got here was some very interesting photos and videos and evidence that the majority of people that look at or read anything that has been posted here are a bunch of pricks. You want to know something? The people I am most interested in talking to or hearing from are the people who are not blown away by something amazing and actually go to bed and sleep soundly after having an amazing experience. That says to me that they are accustomed to amazing circumstances and I really want to hear more from them. Do me a favour lay off and listen and observe. Ill tell u something else. Out there, you idiots talking all that smack youve got a contingency in the majority of the world that think your nuts for even thinking there might be other realities. Where are you gonna go when even the people that share your interests turn on you. Ill tell you where in the best language I can. "Up a creek without a paddle." Sounds pretty lonely. Sleep on that.
Have a good day.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by hande
I think OP is not hoaxer. Only mistake he did was that he should show all material (pics,videos) in topic. This post is 90% BS because people are waiting that evidence.

Wow what happened there.
Now that's something to shout about.

I guess the fun is over here.
None of us got a trip to a nearby nebula or Swiss mountain hideout.

Nice working on this one.

ED: polarboarder, go to any forum with Alien and UFO topics.. youtube...
and you get an influx of representatives of the anti Tesla Free Energy UFO
Conspiracy that bash the poster or post or just are bad commentators.
Either way, the attacks are made to keep it out of your thoughts that
something exists that is a secret.

[edit on 10/19/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I live in Leeds and saw something Friday night at about 8pm UK time....was driving back from the gym and looked up....saw what looked like a helicopter but the more I looked at it the more unusual it looked..I couldnt define the shape but it had 4 lights....one at the front and back red and blue same left and right red and blue....I tried to follow it and it moved really strangely too.....it was going straight and then took at sharp turn and was off really fast.....after that I couldnt see it.....no idea what it was but it was strange......

[edit on 19/10/2008 by booda]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Thanks TeslaandLynne I will. I am sure there is definitely a missinformation contingent. This sounds very interesting. Im surprised at the abusive retort of those people who may not be affilliated with these organizations. And im also surprised Ats allows these people to stay members. Anyone who acts like these people do, regardless of their affiliations should have all there points stripped and shown the door. Maybe give them one chance to redeem themselves. This website needs to really cultivate the atmospere of ats to a peaceful site open to free, unabusive, and intelligent discussions. If they dont its going to turn alot of inciteful and world changing people away due to the lack of vigilance to these issues. I really still like ATS and respect people like Un who go out on a limb facing such intense ridicule. There are very amazing people contributing on this site that I really enjoy reading and such. Have a good day.i]reply to post by TeslaandLyne

[edit on 19-10-2008 by polarboarder]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join