It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Circling UFO In My Garden!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Ok right this second there is what looks like a circling UFO near to my garden. It is quite intense and has been circling for about an hour now!

It looks like a discus shape, it is circling the area near to where i live and looks as if its in my garden because its so high up. It is huge and changes direction very randomly. It is also giving off a weird low pitch humming noise, and doesn't look like anything man made!

At first i thought it was a police signaling becon. But after closer inspection i saw no beams coming off it especially as it is cloudy tonight.

I have only ever witnessed 1 UFO in my lifetime and didn't record it so this time i made an effort, i will be uploading it tomorrow when i find the link for my camera to PC.

I'm exited to hear what people think about it as it is my second UFO sighting!

Keep your eyes peeled tomorrow for the video!

Thanks

Unubuh xx

p.s Please take note the UFO meaning. Unidentified Flying Object.

The Images:

img117.imageshack.us...

img171.imageshack.us...

img375.imageshack.us...

img522.imageshack.us...

I'm Working on the video but it doesn't seem to be uploading so here are the pictures for now!

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Unubuh]

[Mod Edit: embed video as requested by the OP]

Ok i used Movie maker to change the brightness and it uploads so much quicker onto youtube!

The quality however is another story i will also upload it onto putfile to contrast the qualities too!

The Video:
Putfile Video: Click here to watch Ufo-in-my-garden

*If it isn't working its still processing!*

I took the sound off due to me asking my friend how to use the camera and little children playing and shouting.

(You can't hear the humming noise behind it, plus it was recorded on a camera *NOT a video camera*)

[edit on 18/10/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
OMG!
Please upload them as soon as possible.
Can't wait to see these photo's!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Why bother posting this now then? If you took pics then include them now. I hate when people do this. And most of the time it turns out to be NOTHING.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I'm eagerly awaiting tomorrow's post! However, if it is a blatant hoax/fake I will be very disappointed and will be forced to ignore you forever

PLEASE!!!!
Don't post fake stuff

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Awaiting with scepticism. I do hope this is a cut above, however. Would be awfully disappointing to have yet another obvious fake. Oh, also, where do you live, roughly?

link   
please dont let it be fake!

very eager to see the pics! i'll coming by tomorrow

link   
Look i can't upload the photos because i can't find the link from my camera to pc otherwise i would of done it straight away. Plus its late and i can't be bothered looking around the house for it!

I can assure you this isn't a fake. Its not photographs either its video footage!

I live in the UK near manchester!

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Unubuh]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unubuh

I can assure you this isn't a fake. Its not photographs either its video footage!

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Unubuh]

oy boy oh boy!

video footage nice, im very eager man!

why didnt u manage to get some still photo's? photo's are more quality then video, right?
anyways, i hope you find the cable.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I really have my doubts on this one....
I mean really...who wouldn't stay up all night to prove the existence of flying saucers?..
all you have to do is find that cable.....I'd be too excited to sleep anyways.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The people outside with me taking videos and footage were able to get some photographs of it, but i don't know how good the quality is!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Can't wait to see it. Was there any reports from the last two nights of UFO in or around manchester?
I m going to go look now.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Unubuh

you're telling me that for the last 20 minutes, instead of finding that cable, you've been on ATS responding to posters?!!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by freemindmine
Can't wait to see it. Was there any reports from the last two nights of UFO in or around manchester?
I m going to go look now.

Alright! i don't realy know i didn't expect it realy! Its weird because i was walking outside coming back from a mates house and caught it in the corner of my eye. It looked like one of those torches in the sky which police use and like on batman. But after i followed it, i couldn't see any beams coming off from anywhere, and the light was kind of blue and it was giving off some kind of low pitch humming sound!

I'm gonna go look for the camera link now then if it will make you all happy!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Video??? Pics or it didn't happen
juuust joking, but seriously, come on matey, its only 11:05, and on a Friday night, you should be having a beer and looking for cam cable.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
yeah but im going gym tomorrow and im only 17... and i need some rest. Ive had way too many late nights for my liking! I can't find it and im getting frustrated now so im gonna just look for it tomorrow!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Oh No, You can't do that. Build us up and then make us wait. Look in that draw where eveyone keeps there junk, I bet its there!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Fair enough dude, hopes ya find it, looking forward to seeing the pics.

So ur fre manchester huh, my cousin and her husband used to live in the joseph holt brewery behind strangeways, they were the caretakers there, big spot, i remember going to the la'l lads christening, went to a rather fancy place owned by the brewery, they've moved up here now, my Auntie masey still lives opposite old trafford though, miss the partys down there, ahhh, getting older. Anyway, night mate, i'll check back tomorrow for the pics.

Peace.

[edit on 17/10/08 by woogleuk]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Plus its late and i can't be bothered looking around the house for it!

nuff said!

I can't be bothered with the old..."i have evidence, but will show you tomorrow scam"!

3 to 5 odds of a posted today banned tomorrow thread.

Any takers?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Unubuh

Keep your eyes peeled tomorrow for the video!

Post it NOW. Why wait until tomorrow???

Every time someone say this, they don't deliver.

Why even make this thread and not post the pics/video immiedately. Makes no sense

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

It's called excitement, can't wait to tell others, give the lad a break, if he delivers tomorrow, then good stuff, if he doesn't then call him a git, but until then, be patient, all good things come to those that wait, and maybe try to win at that stupid solitaire game built in to windows.

[edit on 17/10/08 by woogleuk]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join