It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Circling UFO In My Garden!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Ok man!

We shall wait
. I know you don't want to be up all night looking for a cable anyways. looking forward too seeing the video tommorow. I suppose its in 3gp format? I had a hard time finding a converter that worked without crashing, you gotta think of that aswell i guess, mite take a while to sort it all out.

catch ya later!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Check it out!

It's the same old thing. This is not our first rodeo!

I'm no psychiatrist....BUT,

Your telling me that at 17 years old you are too tired to show the world your great discovery because you are too tired to look for a cable because you have to go to the gym tomorrow when little children are playing outside yet you continue to post here? You say you have this great footage of what would have to be the greatest discovery of all time.

I'm sure most of us here would probably be thinking about going to sleep so you can get rest to go to the gym in the morning.

**looking at the ground shaking my head***

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by malignant_tumor
Check it out!

Your telling me that at 17 years old you are too tired to show the world your great discovery because you are too tired to look for a cable because you have to go to the gym tomorrow when little children are playing outside yet you continue to post here? You say you have this great footage of what would have to be the greatest discovery of all time.

I'm sure most of us here would probably be thinking about going to sleep so you can get rest to go to the gym in the morning.

Thats a bit out of order, he's from over here in the UK, and FYI, its 00:45 in the morning, no kids playing out here matey, just a few smackheads on the rob and the odd person staggering home from the pub.

And dude, your pictures just plain wrong, i'm eating a kebab here.

[edit on 17/10/08 by woogleuk]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by malignant_tumor
Check it out!

Seriously what is your problem!? He said nothing of the sort that it was a great discovery. He said he saw some Unidentified Flying Object and took some footage of it!

I'm guessing he took it earlier on in the night when there were children playing out.

Plus he can't find the USB cable to upload the footage and photographs.

I don't know about you, but i don't think he could get any clearer than that?

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Ryan Lloyd]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Im not going to keep my hopes high on this one but ill wait and see what happens. Lets hope you dont disppoint us and we get to see something totally amazing.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryan Lloyd
I'm guessing he took it earlier on in the night when there were children playing out.

Plus he can't find the USB cable to upload the footage and photographs.
[edit on 17-10-2008 by Ryan Lloyd]

And what point are you exactly trying to make?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Unbelievable........... He never even posted one crappy lo res pic and hes got 3 pages of Replies....... WTF ATS?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryan Lloyd

Seriously what is your problem!? He said nothing of the sort that it was a great discovery.

If the OP considers this not man made, would you consider it a "great discovery?"

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unubuh

Circling UFO In My Garden

circling UFO near to my garden.

it is circling the area near to where i live

Hmmm, with each subsequent description this 'UFO' appears to be further and further away from what your thread heading suggests.

Kind of reminds me of Maxwell Smart... "Would you believe....."

IRM

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
all of this could have been avoided if he had just waited to have all his evidence together before he posted. why frustrate everyone with (as yet) unsubstantiated claims of ufo video, when you have no means to get it here?
Blatant attention seeking would be the first thing that comes to my mind.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Well ill just extend the footageless thread another notch

The description sounds interesting but like everyone else its a little hard to have any kind of opinion without seeing it. Not so sure I understand why tomorrow helps you find a USB cable though, how hard can it be, theres only so many accessible places one might have placed such a cable isnt there? In this day and age the USB camera cables are one a dozen, ive got around six of them kicking around for no apparent reason

Anyway, fair enough if you want to sleep, sleep it is. I really hope the footage does show up although im a little dubious given the fact ive never known anyone to store their only USB camera cable in a deep dark pit where it couldnt be found in a 20 minute search. Im forever leaving my cam charger around the house, but its always locatable with a wee hunt, its not like I buried it in the back yard

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
You say tomorrow you'll post the vid, asserting that you know you'll find the cable tomorrow .. so just how 'lost" is this cable then if finding it now can't be done?

If you do have a video, it would be better if you upload it to a place we can download it from, youtube comprimises the quality.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Dum dee dumm... *drumroll*... where is it man!? You should've waited until you had the juicy stuff until you posted..man if I saw a UFO and got pics I'd be scowering the house up and down for that usb cable .. this could be the next best evidence!
But no... you decide to try and tease us ... evil person.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unubuh
Look i can't upload the photos because i can't find the link from my camera to pc otherwise i would of done it straight away. Plus its late and i can't be bothered looking around the house for it!
[edit on 17-10-2008 by Unubuh]

I'm not going to come back to this thread to see whatever pics are posted.
We've all seen this type of thing before.

It's late and you can't be bothered to post the pics???
Umm excuse me, you just saw a space vehicle from another freakin planet... too late? can't be bothered?

... come on...

PS. Why the heck is this thread on the front page? It provides NOTHING. No pics, no evidence, nothing... I can find these types of reports anywhere... DONT FLAG THESE THREADS UNTIL THERE IS SOME EVIDENCE>>> ANY EVIDENCE>>> AT ALL!

this is stupid.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Odessy]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
It seems like every Friday, one of these hoaxsters comes out of the woods to describe some amazing sighting they've experienced and wishes to show the world ... but ... for common and repeating occurances, these miscellaneous excuses continue to happen: Their computer is either not working, a cable is missing, camera is lost, or it is too late to stay up and upload, or problems with a particular server, etc.

It is always the same ol' excuse. I bet they get off reading the excitement others write in their posts. It's too bad we feed the fuel to their burning appetite of attention with Flags and Replies.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
its not an UFO .... if it was, he would be looking for that cable all night long ...

Its not possible that a person can videotape an UFO and go to sleep without sharing his findings ...

Hope I am wrong ...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Give the kid a break! What do you expect from a 17 year old? Somehow I have a feeling this was a UAV.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join