It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Circling UFO In My Garden!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Has anyone here seriously ever heard a 17 year old say "I need my rest, I'm going to the gym tomorrow?"

When I was 17, that was the farthest thing from my mind. I'm in my late 30's and still don't need much rest at all with 2 kids.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by Unubuh

Keep your eyes peeled tomorrow for the video!

Post it NOW. Why wait until tomorrow???

Every time someone say this, they don't deliver.

Why even make this thread and not post the pics/video immiedately. Makes no sense

First of all i was excited about my second UFO sighting, and wanted to hear if people had experienced anything along the lines of what i had seen.

Secondly i don't appreciate people like you and malignant_tumor (Who i am blocking due to his pic and obnoxiousness) Read the OP before you actually post.

I don't want this thread turning into a flame war!

So if you have nothing to say other than "Then why did you make this topic" i think you should keep it to yourself! (Or i could think of a few more places to keep it, if you catch my drift...)

Goodnight

xx

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I suggest that we wait until the video is uploaded before we post any more replies. We don't want this thread to get out of control and then later find out that it's nothing.

edit - Also, if it turns out to be something, then we don't want the video to end up somewhere on page thirty something.

[edit on 10/17/2008 by Curious_Agnostic]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Usually I'd be highly skeptical of the "wait till tomorrow" line, but it just so happens I can't find the USB connect for my digicam either. So if I had footage today, I wouldn't be able to upload until I either found it or bought another.

Though I don't think I'd make a thread about it until I was able to review the footage on a bigger screen.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
THIS IS UNOFFICIALLY THE LAST POST ON THIS THREAD BEFORE HIS VIDEO IS POSTED!

done.

...or not

[edit on 17-10-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
What so offensive about rational questions?

The second the OP is questioned he or she is all angry and takes his ball and goes home, err, goes to sleep.

But yet is still online.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by malignant_tumor]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Unubuh

Well, fair enough. Sorry for being so skeptical. Just been there done that so many times, Im jaded - I admit it.

I look forward to seeing the UFO.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Why be sorry? The OP asked what we thought.

The OP didn't like the answers and then flames the people asking the questions.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Please do not post the video on YouTube, the quality is of their videos is very low, they are too compressed and resized to make them look better.

Try uploading it to PutFile, for example.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
C'mon guys. A little leeway for the kid, huh? I can understand the exitement to post and the frustration of not finding the cable. One more day affects me not at all.

reply to post by greeneyedleo

I thought that was classy, GEL. Made up for the petulance of the earlier post, totally.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OP- I do hope you find the cord. Can you give a physical description, or, was it just too dark? I'm assuming it was dark because you mentioned a "torch", so, translating to American, I assume it was a spotlight.
Can ya tell what it was focussing it's attention on with the spot?

Cuhail

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

I think that there is plenty of leeway given to the kids.

Heck, they get the whole summer to run a muck in this forum every year.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
yeah thats what it looked like a spotlight! But it was the way it moved around and it had a kind of 3D characteristic coming out of the clouds which lead me to believe it being a UFO, there were alot of people outside my estate looking and pointing at it and people on the streets. I took a picture of it with the flash on and it picked up a slight physical form of the UFO in a corner of the photo.

It had a blueish glow to it and hummed very softly but loudly like it was vibrating or something.

I don't think i picked it up with the sound because there were little kids playing around and it is a rubbish camera to begin with. But watching it back on the camera now i have got some realy good footage!

p.s it hadn't been just circling the area i was in. I asked someone who had been following it and he had said something about it appearing on a hill near a park a couple of miles away.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Unubuh]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unubuh

I don't think i picked it up with the sound because there were little kids playing around and it is a rubbish camera to begin with.

Little kids playing around?

Didn't you say that you've had enough of late nights?

If it were that late, wouldn't the parents of the little kids have them in bed?

And the OP is still on line, and still too tired to look for the cable, but STILL plenty of time to play on ATS.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Sorry for the double post, but the OP said they were to tired and can't be bothered to look for the cable.

look at the time stamps of the original thread. what time is it now?

About 1 and 1/2 hours have past.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I agree, a bit fishy, I do believe you got footage, I really do, but I think you know its not a UFO but a plane or chopper =]. the police choppers are always out over manchester at night, with all the crime and everything... I see that beam almost every night, it has a blueish tinge because of the nightsky.

BTW, kids are out too all hours in manchester, parents really don't care lol.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by malignant_tumor

look, i walk away all the time, so i may appear online but nowhere near my computer, or is that too " out there " for you.

relax, be patient until this person can get it uploaded.

peace

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by fill0000
I agree, a bit fishy, I do believe you got footage, I really do, but I think you know its not a UFO but a plane or chopper =]. the police choppers are always out over manchester at night, with all the crime and everything... I see that beam almost every night, it has a blueish tinge because of the nightsky.

BTW, kids are out too all hours in manchester, parents really don't care lol.

lol there is no way this is a chopper! And believe me i would of uploaded it straight away if i had the USB link cable. I can see why you all think its a bit fishy but please wait until tomorrow until you make an assumption.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I live in Manchester and have seen this type of thing, its a plane that circles the area over and over again, the other night it looked as if it was circling the gorton area from my point of view which is denton.

It has 2 very fast blinking lights which are on the wings and then one on its nose, when i first saw it it looked odd aswell but its just an aircraft probably police trying to bad people from way up above.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by malignant_tumor

Originally posted by Unubuh

Didn't you say that you've had enough of late nights?

If it were that late, wouldn't the parents of the little kids have them in bed?

I promise you some parents couldn't care less where there kids are half the time, this is one of the things responsible for the increase in street crime.

I am not saying these kids are up to no good, far from it, what I am saying is, it's the weekend, and bedtime does not seem to apply anymore I a lot of places.

Its not uncommon to see kids as young as 9 or 10 in Liverpool City center in the early hours.

Back on topic, I really hope this turns out to be something, and not another prank, sounds like ou have something worth while looking at there.

Looking forward to seeing it.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Its not one of these is it?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join