It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Circling UFO In My Garden!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Yeah i got them off a friend who was outside with me!

Im uploading the youtube video now...

And i know it looks like a spotlight. But it changed positions like one minute it would be moving around, then it would change to a different area. and you could hear a low pitch humming noise coming from it.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
All right people enough, if you have nothing constructive to ad to this thread then DON'T POST you will show this member the respect ATS demands, DEMANDS from all our member to all members.

ATS General Discussion Etiquette - PLEASE READ

This is my first and last warning!

Sauron
Forum Moderator

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
It wouldn't supprise me in the least if Unubuh didn't even post this footage,and takes it elsewhere. He's been attacked,called a hoaxer,this that and the other. Is it anywonder that this place is only full of fake ufo clips,it;s what you all want,so you can bay for some poor lads blood.

You can't tar every poster with the hoaxer brush,cos then there'll be no new posters,you'll just sit on here,stagnating,watching the same old footgae round and round again screaming hoax. Some people need to learn to give people the benifit of doubt,you haven't even seen what Unubuh has to offer,and you've allready made your mind up that it's a waste of your precious time.

If you all go back and read the origional post,you will see that he clarifies a,that he doesn't even know how well the footage has come out,and b-that it's only a UFO as in it was unidentified and flying. He's said NOTHING about flying saucers. People just jumping down his throat for no good reason. When you go and give the likes of Blossom Goodchild afew months to pull her prediction out of her hat,when it was blatently BS. But cos this lad here has missplaced a lead,he's a hoaxer.

Yeah,makes loads of sense.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Sorry but I can't see a damn thing. Lighten those pictures up if you want to convince us this is real.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Unubuh

Hi, Unubuh,

Strange photos they are - definitely not a street light as has been said. It's a different colour to street lights over here and is in different positions in the sky.

My best bet would be a laser from night club or other event.

Thanks for sharing them though.

Now, onto the other issue in hand...

The attitude of some members on this thread has been, quite frankly, appalling. How on earth are we denying ignorance when we are posting in downright rude, confrontational and immature ways?

If someone needs to go to bed, that's up to them. If someone is tired, so be it.

The OP is fairly new here and has been treated in a way no-one should be treated - not even a hoaxer.

Some of you people who have been rude to the OP are nowhere near as smart as you think so get over it and move on. There is a distinctly childish mindset at ATS recently and I hope it changes. There's no need for it all.

Let's stop flaming. Go elsewhere for that.

Peace,

MGGG

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Unubuh

Thank you for posting these pictures Unubah. I agree, you made no fantastical claim to the quality of your footage. I hope a mod sees fit to reward you with some sort of back pat for not back lashing on all the negativity.

Expectation without promise breeds disappointment. Lessons learned to many. I hope you won't let one bad experience ruin this site for you.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by machinegun_go_go
reply to post by Unubuh

Hi, Unubuh,

Strange photos they are - definitely not a street light as has been said. It's a different colour to street lights over here and is in different positions in the sky.

My best bet would be a laser from night club or other event.

Thanks for sharing them though.

Now, onto the other issue in hand...

The attitude of some members on this thread has been, quite frankly, appalling. How on earth are we denying ignorance when we are posting in downright rude, confrontational and immature ways?

If someone needs to go to bed, that's up to them. If someone is tired, so be it.

The OP is fairly new here and has been treated in a way no-one should be treated - not even a hoaxer.

Some of you people who have been rude to the OP are nowhere near as smart as you think so get over it and move on. There is a distinctly childish mindset at ATS recently and I hope it changes. There's no need for it all.

Let's stop flaming. Go elsewhere for that.

Peace,

MGGG

The thing is im kind of in the middle of know where! And im in the countryside (In the hills), where there is no nightclubs anywhere near. I thought of the possibility it could be a police spotlight, but it isn't that color and moved in a different way. I have seen spotlights before and they have beams coming off them regardless of the foggy weather!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I only read the first couple of pages so this might have been said already.To me those look like pics of the moon on a cloudy/foggy night.Hopefully this video thats coming will help clear things up.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
The video will show you how it isn't a moon... Although i agree looking at the photographs in your point of view it does look like a moon!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Hi: just to point out that whatever it is, the object moves: it moves relatively to both, buildings and camera field:

the time tifference between the shots, in according to EXIF data, would rule out that it's the moon: there are less than 10 secs. between each shot: by the way, EXIF data read also that the photos were taken on March 10, 2006, but this may be depending on wrong date-time settings on the camera. Another thing: these files are 768 × 1,024, but the original shots should be 2,848 × 2,136 (6.1 megapixel).

Thanks for sharing

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Thank you Internos for doing that!

yeah the camera's date format and time are messed up, and i couldn't be bothered changing it
after all i only use it for taking pictures!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

didnt think it was anything special until I saw how you pointed out the line of the building there going up and how it appeared to be moving.. very interesting

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TrentReznor

It seems that no matter how hard we attempt to drive home the point that Civility and Decorum and Disagreeing without being Disagreeable are intended hallmarks of the discussion and debate on our websites, we continue to experience the occasional rising tide if ill-mannered contributions from new and experienced members alike.

The Evolution of Online Civility and Decorum

Several years ago, we (ATS sites) went through a difficult and painful transition as we worked hard to redefine ourselves as a singularly unique destination where the issues and topics are more important than bickering, flaming, and insults. While rudeness is overwhelmingly popular throughout a staggering majority of "discussion boards," and even embraced by many, we define ourselves as a "social content community" where such activity is discouraged. The reasons are three-fold:

1) Important Issues Can Stand Out: Most of us take the issues we discuss here very seriously. By distancing ourselves from typical online trollishness and habitual rudeness, we signal to the world that we are serious about meaningful debate.

2) Anyone Can Feel Free To Raise Any Issue: If one posts an idea of fantastic proportions on typical "discussion boards" that do not inhibit rude behavior, all manner of insults and immature responses will result. Many of our topics such as UFO sightings/abductions and paranormal experiences are deeply personal and without such rules of decorum, many people will shy away from sharing what might be important experiences.

3) It Makes Sense: As human beings sharing potentially important thoughts, ideas, and theories, it simply makes sense to engage in polite discussion. Hiding behind the anonymity of an online pseudonym just to hurl insults is childish and cowardly.

Taking Control Of Ill-Mannered Contributions

On the heals of our new system to manage inappropriate contributions to debates in the 9/11 Conspiracies forum, we're launching a new warning system with similar intent in all other forums on AboveTopSecret.com, BelowTopSecret.com, and AbovePolitics.com.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
The video isn't working! So i will leave a message to update when i have got it working! It could take some time because it took over an hour to upload onto youtube and the quality was rubbish! So i need to find a better video uploader!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
it could of been a laser beam from a local stadium or shopping center or some event, I often see them over leeds from bingo and stuff, when its cloudy you often just see spots of blue or green light in the sky and not always the actual beam its self.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unubuh
The video isn't working! So i will leave a message to update when i have got it working! It could take some time because it took over an hour to upload onto youtube and the quality was rubbish! So i need to find a better video uploader!

is it 3gp format? its really going to suck on youtube. can you upload it to some file space/ftp server for download? people can use nokia player or what ever for meantime

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
its avi. but you couldn't actually see anything when it played. i will try the website you said. But it looks fine on the camera on playback!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Unubuh

Unubuh, as ArMaP kindly suggested earlier, you could upload it to PutFile: the advantages would be that it would work for sure and that it won't be affected by the infamous YouTube lossy compression: given the type of sighting, even the smallest detail could be important so the raw footage would be the ideal to share

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Putfile is impossible to register! it has a verification code thing below the registration page that doesn't make any sense what so ever! Are there any other sites which are like this?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join