It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Circling UFO In My Garden!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Man there are some rude, smug people on this board. Not only do they seem to be seriously lacking common courtesy but are apparently master craftsmen of investigation and can solve the problems of the universe with just a glance

Anyway, back on subject, the photos do look like the moon, however I can see the movement. At first I considered maybe you just moved the angle but then in the first two shows you can also see the positioning of the light at the bottom right so there does seem to be definate movement.

The video should show more, for all the definate spotlight suggestions ill just laugh, how you can make that judgment based on thos photos is beyond me. It might be, but definately im afraid not. Anyone who has seen a spot on clouds knows that at some point the beam becomes visible or the depth changes as a lower level of could cuts the beam. You would need to be able to see the film to make that call. Anyone saying a spotlight appears just as a spot on the clouds with no hint of its source for 5 mins needs to go back and watch a spotlight before using it as a point of reference.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Unubuh

These are searchlights on clouds. There is probably a car dealership having a midnight sale close by. NOT A UFO!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
F.A.K.E.
..not again another fake thread..

please mods close this..

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni
OK

I've seen the pics and I've seen this kind of thing around Yorkshire too.

But it took me 5 seconds to realise what it is:

IT'S A GIANT LAMP\BEAM TORCH THAT IS BEING FIRED FROM THE GROUND ONTO THE CLOUDS!!!!!!!! Typically happens during party events etc.

Case closed.

I agree, thats what it looks like.
I saw this tonight as a matter of fact after work and it does look the same.
I have seen the ones with the motors in them that flail all over the place too, the light from these things looks very erratic when its beamed into the sky.

I have also seen similar when there is air traffic behind the clouds and they have there headlights on .

These spotlights are doing the same thing.

Its pretty common when you have these lights around.
The beam isnt visible all the time, only when theres things in the atmosphere that can reflect the light given off like clouds and dust and things.

Omega

[edit on 18/10/2008 by Omega85]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unubuh
Ok right this second there is what looks like a circling UFO near to my garden. It is quite intense and has been circling for about an hour now!

It looks like a discus shape, it is circling the area near to where i live and looks as if its in my garden because its so high up. It is huge and changes direction very randomly. It is also giving off a weird low pitch humming noise, and doesn't look like anything man made!

At first i thought it was a police signaling becon. But after closer inspection i saw no beams coming off it especially as it is cloudy tonight.

I have only ever witnessed 1 UFO in my lifetime and didn't record it so this time i made an effort, i will be uploading it tomorrow when i find the link for my camera to PC.

I'm exited to hear what people think about it as it is my second UFO sighting!

Keep your eyes peeled tomorrow for the video!

Thanks

Unubuh xx

p.s Please take note the UFO meaning. Unidentified Flying Object.

The Images:

img117.imageshack.us...

img171.imageshack.us...

img375.imageshack.us...

img522.imageshack.us...

I'm Working on the video but it doesn't seem to be uploading so here are the pictures for now!

Cool.... Did you contact MUFON ?
Give them a shot!

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Unubuh]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Both possible suggested scenarios will rule themsleves in or out in a 5min clip. A spot you will see the beam or a change in the depth of the light thats 100% certain, and an aircraft light behind clouds will rule itself in or out via movement pattern.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Clearly that is a light being shone on the sky.
Its not a light object IN the sky.
How you could confuse one of those sky search lights they have at events as a ufo I have no idea.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Interestinggg

Lets not forget that the OP stated that the "Light" was giving off a humming noise....

Hopefully we can hear that when the video arrives...(Soon i hope)

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
From a stationary photograph there is NO way you can diferentiate a spotlight from the other possible phenomenon. It exists as ONE of more than one possible resolution and no more than that from those pictures.

Suggesting you KNOW it is one is wholly false, the image would be the same of a lit object behind the clouds so how can you possibly KNOW its a spotlight when other more likely scenarios exist?

Just wait for the film people because you cant actually tell anything from the stills except that a light which moves is visible.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Yeah,

The film will give us abit more to look over and take into account.

Theres a fair few variables that come with each scenario here,

I guess we will have to wait to soak up all the source info we can before we dive deeper.

It cant be an aircraft because of this

or

If it was a spotlight you could no doubt see the beam

Etc,

These are all variable depending on certain factors, Atmosphere, Environment, Aircraft type, Spotlight type, time , date Etc

We need more ingredients to make this cake.

Awaiting the video, curiously .

[edit on 18/10/2008 by Omega85]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85

Originally posted by silver6ix
A spot you will see the beam or a change in the depth of the light thats 100% certain

That depends on certain factors at the time.

and an aircraft light behind clouds will rule itself in or out via movement pattern.

Thats variable on the aircraft. and what sort of gear they have.

Im sorry but over a 5 min filming the beam will be revealed if you can show me evidence to the contrary id like to see it. In order to produce a light that powerful on the clouds the beam itself is very powerful.

The beam WILL be revealed within 5 mins every single time and the chances of that not happening are so slim its safer to assume ET is there.

The beam being revealed can happen with anything, a cloud, a bird, a bat, any other particle or object being pushed through the line of the beam and Ill say absolutely 100% categorically that in a 5 minute footage you WILL see evidence of the beam one way or the other.

On the aircraft, aircraft do not behave in some ways. A night flight will not be doing loop the loop or hopping up and down and back and forwards.

An aircrafts trajectory is normally a stable logical path, disrupted by the occasions skip and dip at altitude to account for air pockets, but overall a plain trajectory of movement.

Things the fizz around hop up and down and behave erratically are not behaving like aircraft.

Anyway, lets wait for the film and we can all say its CGI and be done with it

[edit on 18-10-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
i have very good footage of a UFO, but this is the last place in the world i would post it.
too many debunkers and skeptics in this place! because everybody's an Expert
here at ATS!

edit: its common knowledge mankind has yet to record flying saucer footage, but everybody in ATS is an expert & screams fake when its shown footage ????????

[edit on 18-10-2008 by ST SIR 86]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Is there local circus going on?? Looks like a circus light to me... thats definitely something like a search light..

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I dont mind debunking at all, its healthy to debunk if you feel theres a real reason to do so. Whats a little frustrating here is that most people allow cynicism and skepticism to color their judgments and debunk based on things which dont have validity, or debunk prematurely as in this case where the photo itself tells us next to nothing.

Also I think some people dont see enough of the phenomenon they use to debunk, watching videos of aircraft in flight, takeoffs, landings, lights, and all the various things which are used to explain away these sightings allows you to establish traits and patterns and a concept of "normality" when considering that phenomenon.

Also thats true of some UFO claimants who post lights bouncing up down left and right all over the place suggesting they are intelligent life. However, wild erratic movement is an indicator that intelligently controlled flight is NOT being witnessed

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by silver6ix

The beam being revealed can happen with anything, a cloud, a bird, a bat, any other particle or object being pushed through the line of the beam and Ill say absolutely 100% categorically that in a 5 minute footage you WILL see evidence of the beam one way or the other.

Im glad we agree, there has to be something in the way for the beam to become visible.

On the aircraft, aircraft do not behave in some ways. A night flight will not be doing loop the loop or hopping up and down and back and forwards.

Obviously not.

An aircrafts trajectory is normally a stable logical path, disrupted by the occasions skip and dip at altitude to account for air pockets, but overall a plain trajectory of movement.

Clearly, but we are not talking about an aircraft moving round and round, we are talking about a light.

Things the fizz around hop up and down and behave erratically are not behaving like aircraft.

Again nobody saw an aircraft.Where talking about the light in the pictures .

Anyway, lets wait for the film and we can all say its CGI and be done with it

For sure, I wish we could view it now .

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
this is annoying me beyond belief
mods this is a windup
we waited 20 hours to get poor as hell pictures and we still havent had the video

please remove the threead or ill remove it myself

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Omega85

Im not criticising your view here, just making a point

On the aircraft thing I was talking about the idea that its an aircraft behind the clouds, which was one possible suggestion made. In that case we could see from movement.

On the spotlight, I do accept something has to cross the beam but over a period of 5 mins or more which I believe the OP suggests he has on film my opinion is that you would expect to see the beam revealed in some way during that time, be it a cloud, a bat, a bird, a bug, whatever but something. Its not common for a beam to remain constantly invisible over that period of time. In a short clip of a minute or less its harder to say, but 5 mins is quite a long time in filming a beam.

Anyway I guess we will see from the footage something more

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
If there is techical problem to upload long video, you should edit 30-60s clip and try upload that.

If uploading is really problem, then you can use windows movie maker and take photofile every 1s. Then upload these photos Photobucket etc.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ST SIR 86
i have very good footage of a UFO, but this is the last place in the world i would post it.
too many debunkers and skeptics in this place! because everybody's an Expert
here at ATS!

edit: its common knowledge mankind has yet to record flying saucer footage, but everybody in ATS is an expert & screams fake when its shown footage ????????

[edit on 18-10-2008 by ST SIR 86]

If you really mean that than you must not be very committed to the movement. Protecting yourself from criticism rather than getting your information out in the open, very selfish. More likely that your footage is of very poor quality or questionable veracity. I am calling your bluff, I don't believe you. If you really are denying us high quality footage then I don't respect you.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unubuh
Look i can't upload the photos because i can't find the link from my camera to pc otherwise i would of done it straight away. Plus its late and i can't be bothered looking around the house for it!

I can assure you this isn't a fake. Its not photographs either its video footage!

I live in the UK near manchester!

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Unubuh]

I believe you. The UK has been flush with UFO sightings recently.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join