It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Circling UFO In My Garden!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Unubuh

Ha Ha! I see what you mean. Try refreshing the page a few times and you will see the code plain as day. It worked for me.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
If you want edit that video (colour, brightness settings etc) you can use Ulead Video Trial:

www.tucows.com...

I have uploaded many videos to you-tube. Quality is usually good.

Here is one uploader:

www.dvdvideosoft.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I've created an account for you on www.putfile.com... , it's working now.
I've sent you Username & Password via U2U:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
oh yeah.. isnt that the finest picture of a ufo you ever saw.. pathetically amazing...
wow,what valuble input. I'm so glad you decided to chip in and add that,it was like,helpfull and stuff.

shame you can't read,isn't it.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unubuh
Yeah i got them [the pictures] off a friend who was outside with me!

yeah the camera's date format and time are messed up, and i couldn't be bothered changing it after all i only use it for taking pictures!

Unubuh I know you're not claiming to much but really what's with the contradictions??

[edit on 18-10-2008 by iforget]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Thank you Internos for doing that!

yeah the camera's date format and time are messed up, and i couldn't be bothered changing it
after all i only use it for taking pictures!

You mean your "friend" couldn't be bothered changing it, as your "friend" only uses it for taking pictures ?

Thought you got these pics off of a friend and you captured video ?

And don't most mp3/digital camera/video camera's use the same media cable ? Usb on one end and strange trapezoid thingy-ma-bob ?

Couldn't you have borrowed your friends cable ?

No flaming or trolling contained within this post.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Unubuh

could you hear sth ?
I mean sth like strange noises or out of common,or background noise

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Pretty shure we have been though this before... please read before you post! Im getting bored of arguing!

So im gonna go out while the video is being uploaded.

If you want me to ask any questions like the ones above me then U2U me otherwise its just going to get even more complicated and there will be more arguements.

x

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Pretty shure we have been though this before... please read before you post! Im getting bored of arguing!

So im gonna go out while the video is being uploaded.

If you want me to ask any questions like the ones above me then U2U me otherwise its just going to get even more complicated and there will be more arguements.

x

I wouldn't worry about them. There have been so many hoaxers on ATS that we have become jaded. Some have created threads claiming that they have the videos and/or pictures that they will upload the next day which turned out to be nothing.

Some people just need to learn to be nice.

I am eager to see the videos. Thanks for your time.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Unubuh

hey man, ignore the haters but please think about what you say and where you say it.
on this forum 'aliens & ufo's' we're all ufo crazy and we need to know ASAP about footages and so on

i disagree with most posts, because they are not respectfull but keep in mind that they really need to know this.

I hope the video will be working, if you cant upload it or something you can email me if you want and i put it on the internet

Goodday

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
OK

I've seen the pics and I've seen this kind of thing around Yorkshire too.

But it took me 5 seconds to realise what it is:

IT'S A GIANT LAMP\BEAM TORCH THAT IS BEING FIRED FROM THE GROUND ONTO THE CLOUDS!!!!!!!! Typically happens during party events etc.

Case closed.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni

IT'S A GIANT LAMP\BEAM TORCH THAT IS BEING FIRED FROM THE GROUND ONTO THE CLOUDS!!!!!!!!

i tend to believe this too. It looks like it.. i'll wait for the video for my final answer but i dont think this is an UFO or ET.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

That would also go along with the circling it is said to have done also

I too shall await patiently for the video

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

OK

IT'S A GIANT LAMP\BEAM TORCH THAT IS BEING FIRED FROM THE GROUND ONTO THE CLOUDS!!!!!!!! Typically happens during party events etc.

Case closed.

Did you not read what the OP had to say in a earlier post?

The thing is im kind of in the middle of know where! And im in the countryside (In the hills), where there is no nightclubs anywhere near. I thought of the possibility it could be a police spotlight, but it isn't that color and moved in a different way. I have seen spotlights before and they have beams coming off them regardless of the foggy weather!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
All this brouhaha for a picture of a light reflected off clouds?

You gotta be kidding me.....

[edit on 18-10-2008 by spacebagel]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by spacebagel

Give the OP a chance Spacebagel

Im sure it wont be long know until the video is up.. Until then hold your frustration's

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by JDN24

OK

Case closed.

Did you not read what the OP had to say in a earlier post?

The thing is im kind of in the middle of know where! And im in the countryside (In the hills), where there is no nightclubs anywhere near. I thought of the possibility it could be a police spotlight, but it isn't that color and moved in a different way. I have seen spotlights before and they have beams coming off them regardless of the foggy weather!

Manchester is a BIG city!

Even if you live on the outskirts I've seen beams go well beyond what you think may be possible.

Also, you don't need a nightclub to make this effect. I've seen people use spotlights for fun (and to call batman
).

So your assumption that it needs to next nightclubs and such is flawed.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I'm not going to pass judgment until I see the video, but I live about 20 miles from Manchester (in a straight line) and can see it from the top of a hill about 5 minutes from my house.

On a Friday night the sky is full of strange lights, be they aeroplanes, helicopters, spotlights...

or just random things that don't appear to be anything in particular.
Maybe the OP has picked up on something?

I know its not likely, but its always worth considering.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

First of all, my "flawed assumption" wasn't really what you thought it was,

Secondly i wasn't having a go at you, i was merely relaying what the OP said in case you missed it.

Quite frankly, the "Spotlight" theory was the first thing to come to my mind after seeing the OP's pictures..

Anyhow we will soon see...

~JDN24

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Yes, the photos do look like a large spotlight reflected on clouds. But the OP attributes a low humming noise to what he saw. Plus, I've seen spotlights many times and it's always obvious that they are spotlights.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join