It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Circling UFO In My Garden!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
agree with klaus,looks like someone is eraticly making a circle with a torch in fog?Mind you it looks like that at that low resolution,might not look like that in high res.
anyway thank you for posting it

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
After watching the photo's and video's i am dissapointed. This is just a torch lighting in the sky.
You can see the rotations it make.. the rotations stay the same., like a machine.

I see these things to when there is the fair in my town. they look exactly the same.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I told you so...

You can even see the beam at times.

Case closed (for the second time).

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Yes, it looks like someone projecting a spotlight on the clouds.

As I live near the ocean and a river, I see that some times, either moving or fixed spotlights, when there is a low cloud cover.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Its quite obviously a spot light on the ground projecting on to the overcast sky. The way it circles around is a dead giveaway. That sort of thing fooled me a lot when I was a wee lad.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Marcus Calpurnius]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Are you gonna check again tonight to see if there is anything at that time in the same position and see if you can borrow a higher grade camera of somebody if they have one.

if it is there again in the position doing the same thing then either you have got a ufo that wants to comeback and scan your area or it is a club miles away that is projecting a light.

I remember years ago in Stockport the glass pyramid had a laserbeam shooting at the sky, you could see that for miles around, maybe it is something like that.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Well, i have to agree with the (latest) general consensus: what i see is fully consistent with a light projected to the sky, following a circular pattern, as many time i can see here (it's plenty of discos and night clubs here around): its visibility and appearance are subject to many variables and not necessarly clouds are needed to create some odd effect. I would say a case of misinterpretation, so far

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
OP came through and put photos and video up, good job man, I , at least, appreciate it.

but i agree with the last few posters, in fact, i could not make out much of anything in the pics. nor the video.

but you kept your word, you have my respect. good job

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hey OP, this is my first response:

Thanks for the video and pics! Interesting footage. You asked if anyone has had a similar experience... yes, I have. I did see a light moving around in the clouds once, and there were no beams tracing it from below. I was weirded out for quite some time. However, when I drove by I could actually see the large, mobile spotlight device they were operating on the ground. Honestly I'd say that is by far the most likely reason for what you saw.

It's true that night clubs will often rent these things to attract attention. Even if you believe there are no clubs within a mile or so of your area, it may still be worth looking into to make sure. Also, there are other possibilities for such a thing being used, such as police (as some have mentioned, though it was also said that these are a different color), or who knows? Maybe even a wedding event.

Anyway, that's my two cents. When dealing with UFO's it is always vital to be as skeptical as possible, at least within the realm of reason, because our minds will always try to lean toward the more exciting possibilities, even if we don't want them to.

BTW, you seem like a reasonable guy. Hope you decide to stick around! I'm new here, as well.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
All I can do is agree. Its a spotlight.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I've been giving it some thought and I think it may have been a helicopter using a spotlight, that would tie in with the low humming. Helicopters produce very recognisable sounds, I know as I often hear the police helicopter around here before seeing it, but winds can manipulate sounds quite easily and may have turned it into a low hum. If it was cloudy and the helicopter was above the clouds that may explain it, but here my own explanation falls apart.

Why would a helicopter not drop down below cloud cover to use the spotlight, as this would make it far more effective and I can't personally justify why a helicopter would use a spotlight above cloud cover.

The light and humming could be two separate things, did one stay longer than the other or did they both end together? Did the humming get louder as the light was closer to you in its circular orbit?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JDN24
reply to post by Interestinggg

Lets not forget that the OP stated that the "Light" was giving off a humming noise....

Hopefully we can hear that when the video arrives...(Soon i hope)

No no no no no.Its a light being shone ON the sky.
Its not IN the sky.I have zoomed and brightened.
Its definitely being shone ON the sky.
This could just be him with his camera shining a flashlight on the clouds.
It isn't even that big and bright to be a search light really.
Just a bright flashlight will do this trick..

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
this is a hoax.. plain and simple.. i can tell the way he`s type the way this was `such a fantastic find we had to wait 24 hours for a cheap cable`
awful pics
awful videos
i know manchester and theres tons of cheap computer electrical shops
so really i doubt the sincerity of the op

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Spotlights. Spooky.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
If its not a neighbor with a flashlight then its a new one for UFO.
The circularing path is just perhaps impossible.
Unless a special circuit was devised.
I mean the crop circles were either done by moving the plant
wasting beam or the ship had a programed flight as it straight beamed.
Check the area for any circles.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by weneedtoknowi know manchester and theres tons of cheap computer electrical shops so really i doubt the sincerity of the op
Even if those shops were open while he was sleeping, if he was sleeping he could not go to a shop buy a cable, right?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I have to agree with the spotlight theory.Every time there's sale in town I see the same thing.That's 28 miles from my home so the lights don't have to be local to be seen.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I wholeheartedly DISAGREE with the [usual] pack of wolves about the spotlight theory. The circle is being projected in far too eratic and too tight a radius for this to be the case. Also, the 'tracer' effect is totally being ignored. What the OP caught on video was obviously a round object with light(s) rotating around the perimeter.

For so many people to come to the same far-flung conclusion is beyond me, but such is the case on ATS with ANY UFO/ET related topic. Same old song and dance. Ridicule, badger, attack, deflect, repeat.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for the higher quality original file, but from what I have seen it looks like a light shining on the sky. I have created something very similar as a child with a torch on a cloudy night, the humming noise piqued my interest but as he cut the sound from the video that areas impossible to investigate.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join