It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vice Presidential Debate- Palin vs. Biden: The Thread

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dollar Bill
like I said beutifull sexy sarah 73%,,, O`l hair plugs 25%
This from the unbiased drudge poll...
lol to all the biased libs that domininate this site..

thats a joke right?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GordonJQ

Of course they do! Ratings, ratings, ratings! Who doesn't want her on? They know that we'll watch. She's been more sequestered than the jury on the OJ murder trial!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by bknapple32

please what. what are you referring to.

You point out something that has been obvious for some time. Should I be surprised about something that already been predicted.

He won the issues and she won on connecting.

jsobecky said that biden faked emotion about his wife and child dying in a car wreck tonight... sickening

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dollar Bill
like I said beutifull sexy sarah 73%,,, O`l hair plugs 25%
This from the unbiased drudge poll...
lol to all the biased libs that domininate this site..

Drudge report is more right wing then Fox News and Fox News gets memos from Karl Rove and the White House telling them what to do!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
There's something really wrong with all of us when a VP debate within less than an hour generates more discussion than the potus debate. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think there is something wrong with your presumptuous attitude that *you* should be the decider on what we want to discuss on ATS.

If it bothers you so much, there is a logout button in the upper right-hand quadrant.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

There's something really wrong with all of us when a VP debate within less than an hour generates more discussion than the potus debate. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think there is something wrong with your presumptuous attitude that *you* should be the decider on what we want to discuss on ATS.

If it bothers you so much, there is a logout button in the upper right-hand quadrant.

yes lets leave it yup to jsobecky, the one who comes up with disgusting comments about biden and his family

link   
Rove is debunking Biden as we speak.. voting discrepancies I see. I guess he wasn't so accurate.

link   

It's wrong period. Leave the family out. I never commented on what jso said.

But it's wrong. Got to agree with you.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I certainly hope you don't throw yourself off a bridge when that doesn't happen in January. Fox News is the network of the Republican Party. I'm sure the exact opposite happened on MSNBC, the network of the Democratic Party. How about we wait for an unbiased poll before y'all start redecorating the Oval Office.

10 wrong statements by Biden!
Carl Rove just said it!
Go to Drudge Report. Palin won!
It's over. McCain\Palin January 2009!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

What was pathetic was Biden's lame attempt at faked emotiional response when speaking of his family's tragedy.

Dear "thinker,"
Biden lost his family. I've seen him speak over the years and his response was not faked then and isn't now. What is pathetic is your boneheaded comment. Keep on "thinking."

Dear pterdine,

You gotta work on those BB codes for quotes, etc.

But thank you for your insulting comment. It added a lot to the discussion. Personal attacks always do. /sarcasm

[edit on 2-10-2008 by jsobecky]

link   

Ok, guys, back to your corners....

There's always the ignore button!!

On topic, when do the Fact Checks come out on the debate? People are throwing up questions as to some of the comments Biden made.

link   
reply to post by pteridine

I do admire the intelect and braveness of Dick chaney but no, I dont think he`s "smokin hot" like sarah. Although his wife is also a babe///
Sarah won this debate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

link   
reply to post by jam321

i coulda sworn i just heard alan colmes call karl rove an asshole off camera under his breath

link   

Originally posted by seagrass
Rove is debunking Biden as we speak.. voting discrepancies I see. I guess he wasn't so accurate.

Rove? ROVE! This guy should be in jail! He IGNORED a Subpeana(spelling?) and went to South America to keep from testifying! Anyone else would be in jail!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

Oh, and Karl Rove is certainly unbiased on this! Please!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

What, no attack on MY family?

You are so predictable, it didn't take much to resurrect the old habits did it?
Back to your talking points...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GordonJQ

want proof fox is right winged??? go to fox news right now... mccain palin signs within every camera shot.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I'm sensing that you are just here to troll on our boards, please add something useful to the discussion, like facts for a change.

And no Karl Rove is not at good source of facts.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
i love how jso becky has ignored everyone calling her out on that deplorable comment... tail between the legs?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Now some of the democrats surrogates are saying it was a ploy. That McCain kept her under wrap to lower her expectations. Yesterday they were saying Biden was going to clobber her. I said it was a ploy before they did.

It wasn't a ploy. In the interviews she wasn't able to get away with avoiding the questions and repeating talking points like she did in the debate. If she does any more interviews that aren't on Fox News, you will clearly see that.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join