It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vice Presidential Debate- Palin vs. Biden: The Thread

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
People need to connect with the issues and WAKE UP, calling Biden a windbag and voting for Mc Cain is a contridiction in my eyes.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by bknapple32

please what. what are you referring to.

You point out something that has been obvious for some time. Should I be surprised about something that already been predicted.

He won the issues and she won on connecting.

jsobecky said that biden faked emotion about his wife and child dying in a car wreck tonight... sickening

I said it before and I'll say it again - it was pathetic. It was an afterthougt on his part. A sad pathetic attempt at the sympathy vote. And it obviously worked on the weak-minded. Reminded me of "Hillary in the Restaurant" during the primaries.

link   
is anyone wondering why palin said she thinks the vp should get more power?????

link   
reply to post by Bunch

It all comes down to Obama and McCain and may the best one win. I see tonight more as an entertaining event. Both did well and deserve an applause for putting on a good event.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dollar Bill
reply to post by pteridine

I do admire the intelect and braveness of Dick chaney but no, I dont think he`s "smokin hot" like sarah. Although his wife is also a babe///
Sarah won this debate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah the Guppy doesn't yet know enough to know she lost. She only showed that she can memorize catch phrases and repeat them regardless of whether or not they apply to the question. Hardly a debate, but more a recital of the McCain little red book...and not very accurately.

[edit on 10/2/2008 by pteridine]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Looking at Fox now, they have Palin 86% to Biden 12%.

MSNBC has Biden 53% to Palin 37%.

CNN has Biden 72% to Palin 25%.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic1
Looking at Fox now, they have Palin 86% to Biden 12%.

MSNBC has Biden 53% to Palin 37%.

CNN has Biden 72% to Palin 25%.

lol its amazing.... cnn msnbc and cbs all have biden winning fox and drudge have palin winning in the 80's..

oh no. they are fair and balanced all right.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

so you're still saying he bumped them off so decades later he could use their death for political gain. Sick.

Biden did well, countered anything she said. SHe said X, he countered with Y. But He said Y, she'd counter with 3, which was way off what was being talked about.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I think they are all skewed.

But, the MSNBC results shock me the most.....earlier it had Biden at 78%. Looking at it now, I'd say that MSNBC is probably right (at least on substance).

Excuse me while I go vomit a little for saying MSNBC is right.....

[edit on 10/2/2008 by skeptic1]

link   
[edit on 2-10-2008 by Sublime620]

link   
I find it amazing that people want our elected leaders to find common ground on which to agree and disagree for the common good of America but are unwilling to do so within this thread. Members here should do the same and give credit where credit is due.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
reply to post by jsobecky

"I said it before and I'll say it again - it was pathetic. It was an afterthougt on his part. A sad pathetic attempt at the sympathy vote. And it obviously worked on the weak-minded. Reminded me of "Hillary in the Restaurant" during the primaries. "

I thought you wanted to drop this topic and forget your pathetic comment?

just ignore it, jso is either trying to get you banned by attacking her for the deplorable remark, or who knows what else..

better off talking about how palin wants to expand the powers of the veep

link   
Enough on the poll updates...

Giving updates on unscientific polls from the various websites has no place here at ATS... They reflect nothing but partisan self gratification, and lend nothing to the discussion.

When scientific polls become available they will be an appropriate point of discussion...

Thanks.

[edit on 2/10/2008 by Mirthful Me]

link   
reply to post by skeptic1

Now it's called Sarah Palin "Shock and Awe"!
Joe Lieberman loved Sarahs performance tonight.
Sean Hannity has a huge smile on his face!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Agreed

But just to give you an idea at how perception might change and quickly this just came out:

Alaska judge refused Thursday to throw out subpoenas for members of Gov. Sarah Palin's administration in the State Legislature's investigation of her firing of her public safety commissioner.

Anchorage Superior Court Judge Peter Michalski rejected a request by Palin's Republican allies to shut down the investigation and ruled that the subpoenas were issued properly by the state Senate Judiciary Committee.

www.cnn.com...

Now is going to be back to Troopergate for Palin and they are going to have hearings and this thing would drag all the way to Nov.4

How do you think that would resonate with the people?

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Bunch]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

CNN and especially msnbc polls now I`m laughing out loud at you. these are the most liberal leaning networks on planet earth.
Beautifull Sarah won this debate hands down,, 75 to 25 hands down..
the only change obama offers is the change left in your wallet where they used to be Dollar Bills,,

link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

On the previous page, another Mod said it was ok to post poll results.

Is it a problem now?

link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by skeptic1

Now it's called Sarah Palin "Shock and Awe"!
Joe Lieberman loved Sarahs performance tonight.
Sean Hannity has a huge smile on his face!

that means nothing. they would have whether palin won or lost in reality. no barometer of a win there .sorry

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join