It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Masons please read this!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoswatchinwho
i have had a lot of friends aquaintances in my time that were masons,(never wanted to join myself for reasons more to do with their loyalty to the royal family) all of them nice people who were part of a social club that does a lot of charity and community work.
Except for the fact that Masons owe no allegiance to royalty...

it's the upper levels of the group that are scary, thats why there are the levels, to ensure that, only those who can contribute to and never disclose the secrets that are not published, can climb the ladder.
...and the fact that there's no such thing as an upper level Mason...

i read once about a man up for murder who gave a signal, possibly in the way he was standing if i remember right, to the judge to show he was a member. this was at sentencing and he'd already been found guilty. the judge called a stop to proceedings before sentancing to discuss the matter with his lodge as he wasnt sure if he would be in trouble if passing death sentance, in this case he was told the man had given up his right to be protected by them when he took a life. the question is, if it had been a different crime would he have been dealt with more leniantly than o non mason?.
I'd be curious to know where you read that? Do you recall the book? Did it name the judge? Sounds more like an urban legend than an actual occurrence.

[edit on 10/5/2008 by JoshNorton]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
fistly i never mentioned allegiance to the queen, i said loyalty. if what your saying its not compulsory, then it is certainly frowned upon if your not, at a reception i was at in a masonic lodge i was asked to leave if i was not going to stand for the national anthem, as i was a guest in the club i did stand.

second maybe my wording is wrong, but if there are levels that you progress through as iv read here, then by upper levels i mean those who have progressed highly through these levels.

im not sure the name of the book id need to have a look through what i've got, wasn't an urban myth, it was reported as factual. and i cant remember time period it happened but it was some time ago in the 60s rings a bell. it sounds perfectly plausible to me, many societies, secret or otherwise hold membership above all else, and i think its actually a good thing to hear that the guy had lost his rights as a member because of his actions.
dont take my comments as critisisms as i personaly have no problems with freemasonry, as i said i have a lot of friends who are members.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

fistly i never mentioned allegiance to the queen, i said loyalty. if what your saying its not compulsory, then it is certainly frowned upon if your not, at a reception i was at in a masonic lodge i was asked to leave if i was not going to stand for the national anthem, as i was a guest in the club i did stand.

How in the world is asking you to stand up during a national anthem mean that all masons must be loyal to the queen? It simply means that, when you attend a private function, the members at that particular function believe that you should show respect for the flag.

There are a ton of lodges in the US where you'd also be asked to at least stand during the national anthem. That doesn't mean were all loyal to George Bush - and how do you explain us being loyal to the queen when we have nothing to do with her? Its just about respect. In other lodges, people probably would just ignore you.

second maybe my wording is wrong, but if there are levels that you progress through as iv read here, then by upper levels i mean those who have progressed highly through these levels.

There are no levels. The highest degree is Master Mason, which is the degree everyone gets after going through the initiation. The "levels" you read about are conspiracy theory flights of fantasy. Because there are higher degree numbers theorists proclaim that this must mean there are levels, when in reality degree numbers do not give power. A 33rd degree mason, which for some reason CT people love to proclaim is the upper level, is the same as a Master Mason.

im not sure the name of the book id need to have a look through what i've got, wasn't an urban myth, it was reported as factual. and i cant remember time period it happened but it was some time ago in the 60s rings a bell. it sounds perfectly plausible to me, many societies, secret or otherwise hold membership above all else, and i think its actually a good thing to hear that the guy had lost his rights as a member because of his actions.

I've heard these stories over and over, yet no one can ever provide proof of this happening in a court room. Its a urban legend. It didn't happen because masons know that the law of the land is higher than the rules of the lodge - such is even stated during the initiation process. If someone is going around throwing up signs like they are starring in a gang wars movie and thinking they are going to get benefits out of it, they would be sorely disappointed. They are only going to be laughed at.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
hey... next time you post just make sure you are already on the higher degree... its non sense...

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I can tell you for a fact and prove it beyond any shadow of a doubt that the lower raking masons are sometimes ignorant of what truly goes on and the higher you get the more private it is. YES, the levels go to 360 degrees, because this is where the shadows lie and all groups including illuminati are connected to it. It is not only luciferian/satanistic in nature, it is very evil and nothing is barred and what you find will definitely open your eyes that there is nothing revealed to the public in the open this way because it would expose them and jeopardize their control. Pedophilia, demon and occult activity is nothing new and has been going on for thousands of years. THey lie through their teeth and have a shadow deceit. I left the masons when I was 35 and i was at a 32 degree. My name has been since removed thankfully to someone who will not be revealed for their protection and mine. If you are invited to become a member of ANY occult and "secret" society including masons, illuminati, rosecrucians, catholic church, aka black pope led, or even the dragon, RUN dont walk away immediately!

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by erniemink1
I can tell you for a fact and prove it beyond any shadow of a doubt that the lower raking masons are sometimes ignorant of what truly goes on and the higher you get the more private it is.

You can prove it beyond and shadow of a doubt? Excellent! Lets see your proof - I didn't see any at all in the post you made. Especially since there is no evidence that there is such a thing as "low level masons" or "high level masons" - I can't wait to see this one.

YES, the levels go to 360 degrees, because this is where the shadows lie and all groups including illuminati are connected to it. It is not only luciferian/satanistic in nature, it is very evil and nothing is barred and what you find will definitely open your eyes that there is nothing revealed to the public in the open this way because it would expose them and jeopardize their control. Pedophilia, demon and occult activity is nothing new and has been going on for thousands of years. THey lie through their teeth and have a shadow deceit.

Fascinating that - while no one can ever offer any proof or evidence of this, that somehow YOU know all about it. How could it be? These must be a rather dumb bunch of high level 360 degree masons though, because for them to be that high up they don't seem to understand that there is a difference between satanism and lucifarianism?

I left the masons when I was 35 and i was at a 32 degree. My name has been since removed thankfully to someone who will not be revealed for their protection and mine. If you are invited to become a member of ANY occult and "secret" society including masons, illuminati, rosecrucians, catholic church, aka black pope led, or even the dragon, RUN dont walk away immediately

Really? You were a 32nd degree? What valley/orient and how long did it take you to get there? I will reserve comment until I read you reply on that.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

YES, the levels go to 360 degrees, because this is where the shadows lie and all groups including illuminati are connected to it.
Strange that there isn't any bling for > 33°. If there isn't someone, somewhere selling a lapel pin for it, it's not Masonic...

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by erniemink1

I have been waiting for quite some time now. The proof train has yet to stop at my station. Alas, I will just have to sit and wait to fine out what evil lurks in the hearts of men. If lamont Cranston was a mason, it might make more sense.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I've said it once and I'll say it again, the ordinary freemason has no idea what is going on in the upper eschelons of the brotherhood. I'm not saying that your average mason is evil or in any way part of the great cover-up but they are extremely ignorant when it comes to the bigger picture. We live in strange days and it is the masons who may understand why our world is suddenly going to hell in a hand basket.
However, don't hold your breath waiting for them to come forward and tell us what is really going on. . .

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

And do tell us what the "upper echelons" are composed of? How is it, that a non-Freemason knows of this "upper echelon" and we "ordinary Freemasons" know nothing of them?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

And do tell us what the "upper echelons" are composed of? How is it, that a non-Freemason knows of this "upper echelon" and we "ordinary Freemasons" know nothing of them?

Let's face it, there's an awful lot you freemasons don't know about Isn't there? As far as you're concerned you do nothing more than raise money for charity and hold meetings where you slap each other on the back and tell each other how great you are. . . I've had this conversation before with freemasons a little a bit more open than you who readily admit that something could be going on over and above the third or thirty third degree levels of masonry. You want to know about the upper escelons of freemasonry? They're the ones that you're never going to see or hear about. They're the ones pulling the strings. Let's face it they are hardly likely to allow you ordinary masons in on their plans are they? In the grand scale of things ordinary freemasons and us ordinary outsiders are not going to be allowed access to the true intent and purpose of the brotherhood.
It always makes me smile how members of the great society with secrets believe that no secrets are being kept from them. . .

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I've only ever knowm that masonic degrees go up to 33. Never heard of them going to 360 degrees!
Is there anywhere a list of degrees beyond 33, and what is the rite that is taught upon the attainment of the degrees there after 33rd?
Each degree comes with a lesson and title. Please someone enlighten me.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

Well, the Grand College of Rites holds the Memphis-Misraim Rites, which go up to 97.
Some still practice the Rite system, tough it's held as Irregular by mainstream Masonry.
A better thought would be with the number of side orders and degrees, it's probably possible to fully obtain 360 or more separate degrees.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Is there any numerical significance of 97?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.

Originally posted by KSigMason

Let's face it, there's an awful lot you freemasons don't know about Isn't there?

Mintwithahole, I'll reiterate Ksig's question because I think it's central to the validity of this whole low-level/higher echelon Mason dichotomy that anti-Masons are sound fond of trotting out when challenged. To whit, how is it that so much more about the inner workings of a putatively secret organisation are known/discerned by certain antagonistic anti-Masons than is known by actual Masons?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
im not anto mason or anti anything but oppression and lies. I detect oprression from Government, I see masonic symbolism in politicians symbolisms. 2+2 still equals 4. So based on that my secular, freedom loving rational mind says to itself, now I wonder whos behind the boondoggles?

And an initial assumption pops into my head based on visual evidences. Thats all. Its nothing personal unless your organisation is attacking covertly our politics and religion? I just want a certain thing I cant talk about here anymore, not to be against a law. Thats not too much to ask i hope in a freedom loving freemarket country?

Obamas symbol is of 3 pillars, or 5 bars on a checkerboard. there are also 3 rivers in history that was famous in the middle east. Christ died with 2 other people. Father son and holy spirit. Satan plays a jesus figure for a while in human form ruining the earth with his lies and greed. Jesus comes back rejected by the world because this "satan" deceives everyone to hate or reject the real new name likely due to lifestyle or appearence.

its all quite interesting i think. especially how i see thinkgs lining up with the tv shows etc..its all about raising conciousness from the grid?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I've had this conversation before with freemasons a little a bit more open than you who readily admit that something could be going on over and above the third or thirty third degree levels of masonry.

If there was a group of people who decided to collaborate and devise plans for personal gain it would have nothing to do whether they were a specific degree or not. There is no further attached significance to the degrees that would permit or enable one to become more 'powerful'.

You want to know about the upper escelons of freemasonry? They're the ones that you're never going to see or hear about. They're the ones pulling the strings. Let's face it they are hardly likely to allow you ordinary masons in on their plans are they?

Yet somehow, you, a person who admittedly has no 'inside' knowledge of the Fraternity, has detected and infered their nefarious identities and machinations.

In the grand scale of things ordinary freemasons and us ordinary outsiders are not going to be allowed access to the true intent and purpose of the brotherhood.

Yet you will contrive hypothetical situations and persons in which to emtionally invest your time and resources in attempting to warn the remainder of society and the 'in-the dark' Masons.

It always makes me smile how members of the great society with secrets believe that no secrets are being kept from them

I always find it amusing when the devoutly paranoid think there is more to a situation then the obvious.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Let's make this simple. The only time you ever keep secrets is when the truth is damaging, otherwise what's the point of hiding the truth?
I'm not now, or have I ever, tried to demonise the brotherhood. My grandfather was a mason for gad's sake, but like I've said before it is the height of arrogance for masons who delight in the whole secrecy aspect of freemasonry not to ackowledge that secrets could be being kept from them!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Let's make this simple. The only time you ever keep secrets is when the truth is damaging, otherwise what's the point of hiding the truth?

Or to teach an important lesson in character.

I'm not now, or have I ever, tried to demonise the brotherhood. My grandfather was a mason for gad's sake, but like I've said before it is the height of arrogance for masons who delight in the whole secrecy aspect of freemasonry not to ackowledge that secrets could be being kept from them!

The 'secrecy aspect' is not so we can run around and say, 'Woo-hoo, I know the Pass Grip and Pass Word of Master Mason and you do not!!'. You can find this yourself rather quickly by searching Google. It is instead used to demonstrate that you are trustworthy and able to uphold your word.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Thanks.I understand what you mean about keeping secret information being a good way to test someones character but I still believe there's more to it than that. Also, being a freemason can help one achieve promotion in some lines of work and can get you further in your chosen career. I've known instances where the best, most qualified, for a promotion was over looked for someone who was in the boss's lodge. That can't be right can it? Could be a simple case of friends helping a friend or could it be that the business only promotes like minded freemasons? And if so, to what ends? Pile the secrecy aspect on top of this and you can see why the brotherhood fascinates people like me.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join