It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Masons please read this!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
[I can't say I understand your curiosity about it though]

LOL Come on this is a conspiricy site we are on .
I told you I just stumbled on it I was reading the book of Hermes (for research purposes)
And I saw it there too so I read it mainly just out of curiosity.
And I thought I would see if any of you have read it or seen it or knew anything about it .
The Masons are hard to ignore in the world of conspiricies ..they are mentioned more times than ANYTHING ELSE other than the Illuminati (Or the Elite Bankers of today) .
I have read all of the Albert Pike stuff and that Maddam whatever her name was ..And it was similar to this so it looked interesting to read so I read it too What can I say lol

Thanks for your input though .

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I have been fascinated by the history of the masons since I began my study of geopolititcs, and my quest to discover the true power brokers of the modern world. While many conceptions of masons seem to be distorted by varios religions (christianity) it is difficult to argue these accusations when the masons are such a secrative society. I can understand the secretivity of the masons during times when the world was not tolerant or understanding of certain things, such as homosexuality, (not making a connection between homosexuality and the masons), but in this age of tolerance I see no need for the masons to hide their agenda from the world. The masons reach into all areas of society and often hold positions of power, this secretiveness gives them the ability to further their agenda without non masons interfering. I believe that anything which is just and good can survive in the light. There are many groups in every country other than the masons which seek to further their ambitions by influencing policy from behind the scenes. I do not think this organization would be so secretive if they did not have a plan for the world which the world would not accept; therefore, they operate behind a curtain, slowly changing the world without us knowing.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
While many conceptions of masons seem to be distorted by varios religions (christianity) it is difficult to argue these accusations when the masons are such a secrative society.

But masonry is not a secret society. You know it exists, the rituals have been "exposed" and are available in your library, the bookstore, and for free online. Masonry is not-for-profit so the books are open. Meeting times are posted. Grand officer names are on the website. What is secretive about it?

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
The masons reach into all areas of society and often hold positions of power, this secretiveness gives them the ability to further their agenda without non masons interfering.

Masons really do not have 1/10th the power conspiracy theorists think they do. There is no "grand plan."

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I can't really answer your question.

I am very open minded and have met people from all walks of life. Since this is my first contact with a mason, I just wanted to say hi & nice to meet you.

Another great day to have met somebody new.

Good luck to you all

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason
Masons really do not have 1/10th the power conspiracy theorists think they do. There is no "grand plan."

Bullshi@

Exposing The International Bankers
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Bullshi@

Exposing The International Bankers
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Are you serious? Even if you wanted to believe this sort of thing, it has nothing to do with freemasonry, which is what I was talking about. If you choose to believe in a "international banker" world domination conspiracy, thats up to you.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

Does this mean I should not cash my Templar Treasure Royalty check? I could really use the extra green right now......

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
reply to post by LowLevelMason

Does this mean I should not cash my Templar Treasure Royalty check? I could really use the extra green right now......

Alas, brother, I am afraid that it may bounce. HOWEVER - I myself am thinking of strolling up to the treasury and demanding they print me enough bills to fill a swimming pool. I mean we control the government even if not the Templars, right? Right?!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to its all over check the net check illuminati matter of fact you can even google bilderberg i even have audio about it i can email it to you or you can go to youtube search aaron russo's interveiw about the banks an wat they are out for all of your favorite guys are apart of this conspiracy jfk warned us of this nonsense an we didnt listen now look at wat they are doin erasing currency makin everybody go direct deposit the cpu is takin jobs away from people this beast this central data network is slaven us the eagles said it we are all prisoners of our own device we look to dis media as our god there makin us want new to push out the old now veri chip thats nuts chipping people gps how can you gps humans then they justify it by jeopardizing our national security then say its necessary for our safety dig this my friend if you wanna know more get wit me ill send you links an everything but you gotta hear this audio its gone bug you outpost by network dude

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I have just entered.............novice

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by vesta

I thought it was entered apprentice?
Not trying to bug you, just asking.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

I'm not entirely certain what he's on about, myself. The following include some possibilities:

From Mackey's Encyclopedia of Freemasonry and its Kindred Sciences

Novice. 1. The Second Degree of the Illuminati of Bavaria. 2. The Fifth Degree of the Rite of Strict Observance.

Novice, Maçonne. That is to say, a female Mason who is a Novice. It is the First Degree of the Moral Order of the Dames of Mount Tabor.

Novice, Mythological. (Novice Mythiologique.) The First Degree of the Historical Order of the Dames of Mount Tabor.

Novice, Scottish. (Novice Ecossaise.) The First Degree of initiation in the Order of
Mount Tabor.

Or this interesting article comparing Masonry and Monastic Orders.

8. Novices
According to the Rule novices are supposed to be silent. Very seldom are they permitted to talk.
In Dutch masonic ritual there is the tradition that before passing and raising, the Candidate presents himself with a speech explaining what he has learned during the period of being an Entered Apprentice or a Fellow Craft. Entered Apprentices especially are expected to comment on the Lodge and its proceedings. This is a peculiar similarity with the Rule because in Chapter 3 it is stated that every time important business needs to be done, the Abbot should call together the whole community and state the matter to be discussed. To these meetings all are invited "because the Lord often reveals to the younger what is best". The speech of the Entered Apprentice is meant to hold up a mirror to the older brothers. It also confirms the fact that really there are only Apprentices.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
what about v.o.m.i.t ????
victims of masonic ill treatment
theres also second family
the derik riders story
all these can be found with a quick search on google
they are getting well organised now, and they are marking the freemasons
the marks are getting marked
its all to do with reputations, and freemasons can make some ones life hell
so if you give them enough rope to play with, they will hang themselves in the end
just watch the activities of your own lodges, and what the members are involved in about where you live
i could say more, but the proof is coming real soon, as there are people out there who care, and are sick of afew inderviduals exploiting the masses

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

What about M.A.S.P? (Masons against stupid people.) I hear they are gaining some ground as well.

I can just picture the 75 year old guys getting togeather and organizing a gang stalk for Friday night. No worries as long as they finish by 9:30. (bedtime)

I am amazed at some of the things people believe. But then again, you did read it on the internet so it must be true.

It is a shame Mannese, the parakeet got banned. I wonder who he will be next time?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
It is a shame Mannese, the parakeet got banned. I wonder who he will be next time?
My guess, based off registration date, when the parakeet was banned, and stompk's history of George Washington bashing, is that he came back as kockIickerwashington and was promptly banned again before he could even make a post. But that's pure speculation on my part.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Now that is just a shame. The gene pool will once again need more chlorine. He at least brought new and exciting lies to the table, not the same old 4 paragraphs. This area has been rather dead for a while. I hope we can get some more action here soon. I may have to start working more if things don't change soon.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Ya know what really gets me here. it isnt that the nah-sayers arent here for honest discussion and debate, it's that they have made up their minds without any real research and have reduced themselves to brutish thugs.

Only a few of the anti-masons i have seen here are here for anything other then rampant hate fueled slander.

I came to this site long ago (different name back then), to engage in civil discussion. Knowing only alittle about the masons i wanted to hear both sides. I can bearly hear the masons at all over the uproar of the anti-mason zealots, but when i can hear them, they are the ones speaking civily and intelligently, while the anti-masons look like an angry mob.

I never put much stock in angry mobs.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by Secret Master]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
i have had a lot of friends aquaintances in my time that were masons,(never wanted to join myself for reasons more to do with their loyalty to the royal family) all of them nice people who were part of a social club that does a lot of charity and community work. it's the upper levels of the group that are scary, thats why there are the levels, to ensure that, only those who can contribute to and never disclose the secrets that are not published, can climb the ladder. i read once about a man up for murder who gave a signal, possibly in the way he was standing if i remember right, to the judge to show he was a member. this was at sentencing and he'd already been found guilty. the judge called a stop to proceedings before sentancing to discuss the matter with his lodge as he wasnt sure if he would be in trouble if passing death sentance, in this case he was told the man had given up his right to be protected by them when he took a life. the question is, if it had been a different crime would he have been dealt with more leniantly than o non mason?.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
You bring up a really great point there "Who", but that isnt for this thread.

Start up a fresh thread and we'll get the ball rolling on that one. I'll be there as i love legal debates and issues

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join