It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Masons please read this!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Yes it was sarcasm/humor. I am not even sure there is such a thing as the NWO. It boggles the mind to see some of the hatred towards masons and the ones who hate us the most, have no idea what we do or who we are. That would be like me saying I hate punk rockers cuz they got pink hair. When in reality I have nothing in common with them so I don't go to the same places or interact with them, so I couldn't possibly have made an informed inteligent decision. I would be just another bonehead who didn't do his reaserch.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I'd just like to say that I'm not a Mason, but I'm not anti-Mason, either.
Personally, the Mason's I've known were good, responsible, & reasonable people- No different from you or I. Why some people have to assume certain things & bash certain groups of people is beyond me...What are they trying to hide or divert our attention from?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I am not even sure there is such a thing as the NWO.

Not sure = a probability

It boggles the mind to see some of the hatred towards masons and the ones who hate us the most, have no idea what we do or who we are.

Well some people think that they have an idea and some think they know what or who you are.Can't blame people for thinking what they want now?

That would be like me saying I hate punk rockers cuz they got pink hair.

On the other hand punk rock groups do not have an arsenal of religios ocultic simbols.

I would be just another bonehead who didn't do his reaserch.

I find in inacutate, some people that come here have researched material before posting.Material related to simbols, books and so on.

Just looking at the title of the thread makes me suspicios.It's a conspiracy to break the rule policy on ATS over and over again?

As I said this thread should be locked down as it is not part of any conspiracy on the secret sociaty board.

You guys got your own ilegal thread going hmm, since it's against the rules.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by pepsi78]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Oh my gosh yall are still at it .

I wanted to comment about this signature (to the person who says they are all just good ole boys meaning no harm in a few posts above me )

[SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS]

Is this saying anything about you as a person and how you see others?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

What, seriously, you're going to rag on his signature?
Maybe he just finds it funny.
And besides, obviously the only intended recipient of that comment was kind, friendly, helpful, cheerful people who go around spreading cheer all day.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   

It really is just a joke. I thought it was funny enough to share with others. Apparently not everyone thinks that. No offence was meant.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

not sure= probability? I will have to remember that. That is the logic my kids use with me.

Could you please tell me what (simbols) or symbols you think are evil? I would venture to guess that most of what you think are masonic symbols are not even masonic. In our degrees we are told about all the symbols that are masonic and told about their intended meaning. Now I can tell you that the hammer symbolizes a drug overdose because I saw The Wall too many times. But masonicly the hammer sybolizes us fitting our minds as living stones. Now that sound EVIL! Please tell me what else you would like to know about our symbols. I will tell you the real answer, not the Alex Jones 'everyone is out to get me' answer.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I just did not see it as being funny.
There is no one that I consider to be worthless.
It just takes some people along time to grow up .
We all have our worth and I dont look at anyone as below me .And it seems like thats what is being implied in that signature.

So it was sick humor ? Or were you serious that was my question ?
What you write and what you say in every post says alot about who you are as a person ..Especially in here where no one really knows anything about eachother .All we have to go by is your words.And your tone in your words.
Dont you think ?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I aggree with you that our words and our tone here are what others know us by. And if we represent a certain group, we must act accordingly. On my honor, I just thought it was a funny statement that others would appreiciate as I tend to inject humor wherever possible. I think the world would be a much better place if everyone had a smile and went out of their way to say hello to one stranger a day. If you think it should be changed, I will do it just for you since you sound like such a nice person.

(That was from the heart and not sarcasm)

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
No you dont have to change anything for me ...lol
And I really meant no disrespect towards you at all .
I am sorry if you took it that way.
And I absolutely agree about making someone smile and saying howdy .
It was just sort of strange that someone would find that funny thats all .

Have a nice day .

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hey guys I just wanted yall to know that I have respect for most of you in here
after talking with you all and listening to your tone and feeling your emotions I am pretty sure that most of you are sincere .And more than likely may not know about the dark side of your (Club?Religion ? whatever it is called)
Just like I didnt know about what was going on on the dark side of my religion (well Christianity and how it is being used as a bad thing and in a bad way by bad people behind the scenes )
In fact I am willing to bet that the Masonic situation was alot like the Christian one ..It started out all good with good intentions (Like when they were the ones who Built the temples etc ) and somewhere down the road it got corrupted (Not all but some did ) just like Christianity did .

Anyway I do wish you all well ..
And I pray for you all and believe your all worth something (at least to me and to God) and are worth getting to know as people .

PS I have said this before ..but it was from reading in some of the Masonic threads for years (before signing up) that drew me here in the first place .I found some of you to be very smart and sincerily decent people .Your Intellect was what fascinated me the most (especially since I am so plain and simple and not quite as smart even as some 12 year olds LOL)

[edit on 9-9-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
Hey guys I just wanted yall to know that I have respect for most of you in here
after talking with you all and listening to your tone and feeling your emotions I am pretty sure that most of you are sincere .And more than likely may not know about the dark side of your (Club?Religion ? whatever it is called)
Just like I didnt know about what was going on on the dark side of my religion (well Christianity and how it is being used as a bad thing and in a bad way by bad people behind the scenes )
In fact I am willing to bet that the Masonic situation was alot like the Christian one ..It started out all good with good intentions (Like when they were the ones who Built the temples etc ) and somewhere down the road it got corrupted (Not all but some did ) just like Christianity did .

After reading through this thread (that took a while), I have to ask why you continue to insist that there must be some sort of "dark side"? You seem insistent that it exists, yet I do not recall you telling us what you think it was - nor did I see anyone provide even evidence of it.

Your link between your perceptions of "evil" in Christianity and your perceptions of "evil" in freemasonry is also kind of confusing. One is a religion, one is a fraternity. There is nothing similar about their organizational structure or operations, or really even their history. Why would you use this as the only basis (that I can find) for assuming something "bad" must be up here? I honestly do not follow the logic. Its essentially comparing apples and oranges.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Well maybe your looking for logical from someone who isnt so logical (Or so I have been told lately in this forum ) lol

Dont worry about it .Was just me rambling again.

Ok sorry maybe I didnt make sense ..
Here is another try at it

Ok so everyone deserves respect and everyone is entitled to their beliefs .
Even if there is something not so good happening in our clubs or religions or whatever ..that doesnt mean that everyone is guilty of taking part in it and it does not mean everyone knows about it etc .. .I hate for people to meld me in with someone like David Koresh or the Dominionists or Catholics (Or whoever) just because we are all (supposed) Christians ..doesnt mean I know them or am associated with them or believe in what they stand for.
Because thats really the reason why I am not a part of any group or Church or sect or club or whatever .Most of them do not believe as I do ..neither would I be a part of some of the things they do ..etc all in the name of Christianity ...
I think the Masons deserve that same respect .
I will say again so you dont get upset ..That is assuming that there really is something not quite right in the groups or clubs or whatever we may be a part of .
It really boils down to the fact that we all really just need to be careful who we associate or join up with ... and make darn sure we know exactly what we are getting into and with whom we are getting into it with and do our homework as best as we can before jumping in with both feet .
And that is with anything (even a job) .

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to my reply is only that you do your research for the sake of your children an mine i hope you guys find out what the grand plan is be for its to late ive already came across it now its up to you guys to sniff it out an put a stop to it the faith of the world is in our hands if we let them use us to take away other peoples freedom an including ours i dont see my self being a slave an i kno you dont want if you have kids them to suffer in this manner all this materialism has to stop like the eagles said we are all prisoners of our own devicepost by network dude

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by freedomagainstcapitalist

are you not doing a great disservice to the entire world by not sharing the most important thing you have ever learned? If you can stop this inevitable demise of mankind, I implore you to save us all. Talk about materialistic, you are treating this information like it's yours and we can't share in it because we are not worthy.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomagainstcapitalist

Oh, you're one of those guys. You have the secret "Knowlege" and we are but sheep untill we inevitably come to the same conclusion as you did. Well look here sparky, how about your show us this information so we could keep our kids from being slaves.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Hey its me again.
I was digging into something else and I came across this .
What do you think about this ?

"XXIII. For this reason we should always conceal ourselves under the name of some other association. The inferior lodges of Freemasonry are the most convenient cloaks for our grand object, (das schickliche kleid für unsere höhere zwecke) because the world is already familiarized with the idea that nothing of importance, or worthy of their attention can spring from Masonry.—The name of a literary society is also a proper mask for our first classes. Under such a mask, should our assemblies be discovered, we may confidently assert, that the reason of our holding secret assemblies was partly to give a greater interest and charm to our pursuits; partly to keep off the crowd, and not to expose ourselves to the bantering and jealousy of others; in short to hide the weakness of an association as yet but in its infancy."

"XXIV. It is of the utmost importance for us to study the constitutions of other secret societies and to govern them. The Regent is even bound, after having obtained leave of his superiors, to gain admittance into those societies, but he must not undertake too many engagements. This is an additional reason why our Order should remain secret.

"XXV. The higher degrees must always be hidden from the lower. A person more willingly receives orders from a stranger than from men in whom he gradually discovers a multitude of defects. By this precaution one may keep the inferiors in a more proper awe; for they naturally pay greater attention to their behaviour when they think themselves surrounded by persons who are

p. 548

observing them; at first, their virtue may be the effect of constraint, but custom will soon make it habitual."

"XXVI. Never lose sight of the military schools, of the academies, printing presses, libraries, cathedral chapters, or any public establishments that can influence education or government. Let our Regents perpetually attend to the various means, and form plans for making us masters of all these establishments." 6

"XXVII. In general, and independent of their particular employment, the grand object of our Regents must be an habitual and constant application to every thing which can in any way add to the perfection and to the power of our Order, that it may become for future ages the most perfect model of government that can enter the mind of man;" or, in other words, that it may be hereafter said, such was the famous association which, by perpetually perfecting its laws and governments, at length taught mankind to cast off every law and every government. It would be useless for me to think of adducing farther proofs to demonstrate that such is the real object of the pretended perfection of Illuminism. The mysteries of the Sect have been too clearly laid open for us to harbour the smallest doubt of their intention. But to acquire this perfection and power for the Sect, Weishaupt has modelled still farther laws for his Regents, according to the different offices they hold in the Hierarchy of the Order.
www.sacred-texts.com...

Have any of you ever seen these ?
They are very interesting .

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

What is that, exactly? It has the same sort of flavor as other hoax books, like the whole Elders of Zion thing. I clicked the link but have never heard of it.

The logic of the quoted sections is amazingly void though - we're going to create a secret upper level of freemasonry and control them, even though they don't know about it and as such would never listen to us? And then to put it in a book - a secret, upper-level of freemasonry that no one knows about and no mason acknowledges, yet the upper-level masons are dumb enough to write it down.

Looks like it was written by those who really want to believe in the ultimate conspiracy bogey man - one devious horde of people who rule absolutely everything and no one knows about it with sheer evil intentions. Again though, one must ponder, what good is ruling everything when no one knows who you are and you can't make anyone do anything because then they would know the truth?

[edit on 10-9-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Heres what it says about the writer

This is the third part (of four) of Abbé Barreul's massive polemic history of the French Revolution. This portion of this book is of interest because it contains extensive quotes from the actual literature of the Bavarian Illuminati. This is the most comprehensive work in English on the historical theory, structure and practice of the Bavarian Illuminati. It complements Robison's Proofs of a Conspiracy, the other major contemporary account.

Founded in 1776, shortly before the American Revolution, the Bavarian Illuminati were a secret society with a revolutionary ideology, and a centralized structure. According to Abbé Barreul, they subverted the Masonic lodges of Europe, and were one of the key driving forces behind the French Revolution. New members were gradually initiated into the group's radical ideas, which, according to Barreul, were atheist and anarchist in essence.

NOTICE THIS PART [Barreul was very conservative, and his translator, Robert Edward Clifford, likewise. However, Barreul was a serious historian, even though he wrote from a decidedly non-neutral point of view. As a contemporary, he was able to view the primary source documents and interview participants. As such this book is today, in and of itself, a primary source.]
(He got his info from primary source documents and interviewed participants. He also was a serious historian which tells me he had no reason to write about something that was just heresay and inuendo and conspiricy.There had to have been some truths to this )

Today, civil society in Europe and America has enshrined the ideas of 'Liberty and Equality' that Barreul thought would lead to the complete breakdown of civilization. The Bavarian Illuminati are considered by some to be the forerunners of the Communist and Fascist movements. However, as I have stated before, this is probably parallel evolution. The more paranoid believe that the Illuminati (or some equivalent, such as a cabal of reptilian shape-shifters) are still in business and manipulating, e.g., world leaders, the education system, and mass movements. But this is for the individual reader to decide... --J.B. Hare, May 11th, 2008.
www.sacred-texts.com...
(The whole book is at the link above )

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Thanks for the explanation. I can't say I understand your curiosity about it though - this is about the Bavarian Illuminati who completely died off. And this would be an example of an outside group attempting to infiltrate masonry - as you can see, they did not even clearly understand that there were no high/low degrees. Ultimately they failed, as you would expect, as that group no longer exists.

I can see where conspiracy theorists come up with some of this now though. If one did not know about the Bavarian Illuminati and the structure of freemasonry, it would be easy to become deceived by such writings.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join