It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Masons please read this!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It seems we have gotten off to a bad start in my opinion. When an Anti mason starts a thread about how evil the "higher level masons" are we as masons come here to defend that that just aint so.

When in reality, we might no know of the diabolical plan the 34th through 360th degree masons have in store for us all. A couple of the masons that post here are students, so I would assume they are not 60 year old masons. I have only been a mason for two years now. So no matter what my age is, I have not been informed of the grand plan yet.

When we get called pedofiles, liars, killers, rapists, thieves, ect., we kind of get defensive. Sorry.

Would all the anti masons please reply to this thread with a short answer to this question.

would you like us (masons) to not post on your threads? If so would you please help us in coming up with a way that we could be informed as to not disrupt the flow of proof and information you are trying to bring into this world?

Thanks in advance for your replys.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I'm not real anti-anything ( as I mentioned in other threads ) and have an open mind about various groups, religions, etc ( my ex-wife is JW, and my young daughter is raised in it. )

But this doesn't even hinge on discussion of a secret society, but asking for opinions if this group / that group / etc wants this person or that person to post in their thread, discussion, toy box.

Come on. Play nice everyone. As human ( or whatever we are ) we are all going to have different opinions / views on things. But to fight and bicker like children is getting old.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Now, can this be discussed civilly?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfheart
reply to post by network dude

You are surprisingly far away below me. There's nothing here you can accomplish. Go drown in your shallow life.

beam me up scotty.
would any people from earth please rely to this thread. I am asking a real question because I am tired of fighting with trolls, I would however like to have intelegent discussion with inteligent people. That, after all, is what I came to ATS for.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

would any people from earth please rely to this thread. I am asking a real question because I am tired of fighting with trolls, I would however like to have intelegent discussion with inteligent people. That, after all, is what I came to ATS for.

What am I, from base sigma alpha 2? I've posted in two threads regarding this, and was pretty much overlooked. I am pretty intelligent ( college student, studying psychology and criminal justice ) and have years of personal research into various things ( nothing in-depth, but still worthwhile )

I answered above saying that I didn't think this whole thread really should of been started, as it seemed to be a way to just start a flame war between everyone.

I'd love to have insight / responses in a thread I started in this section, but because it asks for no discussion on masons, its been ignored.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I would like to think that we could all be mature enough (well ok so some cant)
that we could openly discuss anything and be able to somewhat keep it respectable dont cha think ?But first everyone has to be able to RESPECT eachother (maybe thats what is so hard for people to be able to do ..other than be able to control your tempers too)

I personally believe that if enough people (on both sides) would just do their own research by Reading BOTH SIDES of the subject at hand (yes people you have to actually read not just ramble).
Reading both sides means from all sources you can possibly find (Library,Internet searches etc ) researching all sides of course ..
For instance I wanted to know for myself what exactly the Masons believed I had to read their own handbook and read peoples sites who had been a member themselves (I read the ones who were still signed up and ones who bailed out once they did their own research) ...I also had to look up meanings of their symbols (from their side and from the dictionary or whereever I had to look) ..Then I had to go and dig into ancient texts about Horus and Murdoch and on and on and on it went .....I spent years reading before I came to my own conclusion ..And I actually gave the Masons here on ATS *the ones who were actually nice and didnt always just get mad and say forget it go to hell to their opponents ..I respected them and was sure hopeing they were right that Masons are all good and its all just a buddy club ..no sinister background etc ..Until I looked into it all myself ..
(see I did all of my homework years before I even started posting in your forum)

I bet we could all come up with at least part of the truth together we all just did all of the above ...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

I wholeheartedly agree with you on this point. When I was first married, I knew my wife was a Jehovah's Witness. I didn't believe in the same things she did, but as I married her, I offered to give her religious views a try. I went to Sunday meetings, I met with other church members for "teachings" but came to a point that my beliefs differed from hers and I couldn't get myself to cross that line.
To this day, I don't bash her belief ( although I wish my daughter wasn't being raised by them ). Its how she was raised and what she believes. I did my study and found it to conflict with my own.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mtmouse32

I have replyed to your post in the outher thread as well, I just got frutrated with the way these discussions have been going lately. I first came to ATS as a lurker, but also a non mason. I decided to join after reading some very inteligent posts from both sides. People weren't spouting lies, more like asking questions. Now when I try to enter a discussion on a topic, it seems like I am not welcome. I keep seeing complaints about masons ganging up in threads about masons. I guess I must have missed the rule on how many could participate. I asked a simple question in this thead and another, if we are not welcome to post could we be informed. That is simple.

Now I really enjoy having a discussion with other people about most anything, and if you reaserch my previous posts, I am a bit of a smart @ss sometimes but try to do it in good taste and not insult anyone personally. I have fun, that is why I come here. If it stops being fun I will leave. I would assume most have that same theory.

Sorry to rant. have a nice day.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The masons inside the British establishment are pure poison. they corrupt, sway, and turn the blind eye, because they always help out a fellow brother mason.

That rule alone says that if your a mason you should not be allowed to be a judge, Police officer, firefighter, medic or any post where you 'helping out a fellow mason' makes some one who is not a mason lose out because of it.

if a person doesn't get a rise through their career because they are rubbish, fine. if they don't get it because a mason gives a fellow mason a helping hand and advantages, then thats real bad.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I know nothing of Masons and Masonry. Met a couple of nice people once, they were Masons, and we had a couple of beers and talked about the Mets.

Is it ok if I ask why some people are so angry and aggressive against Masons?
It seems a little over the top, and as far as I can tell it's not much different in evil doing stuff than your local rotary club. Now those guys are evil.

I'm serious though, what's with all the anger?

PS. By the way, from what I can tell there's info available everywhere about Masonry including how to join. If a person wants to "expose" Masons all they need is Google and the ability to walk. If I wanted to find out more I would look into joining and asking questions. That seems a better way to acquire information than one's overactive imagination.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I agree. I even watched one afternoon as a lodge meeting was gathering at a local lodge in my area. It looked more like a morning before church than a evil gathering of devil worshipers. There was a guy holding the door open, guys walking from their cars up the steps ... greeting and chatting with one another.

I've read the websites ... poked through the various threads here and even mentioned ( in this thread or another ) about having a book that discussed ( supposedly ) the rituals and whatnot of the first few degrees. It was interesting reading to me. Do I want to be a mason? Naw. Not at this point in time.

If we are going to have torches and pitchforks, why not go after Elks, Eagles, Odd Fellows, Mormons, etc ... those alone should garner some sort of response, right?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I am pretty sure that every club,religion whatever has their dark sides ...
And they for sure have different branches (it is almost like an octopus) .

But everyone has its beginning point and the handbooks or bibles or whatever has a foundation from which it was based on .

Thats what we need to concentrait on finding out about ...in my humble opinion of course...And we need to DIG to find that info ..not just go by what someone says ..or does ...

I am also pretty sure that most people would not ..nor should not ...join anything without first doing some serious background investigating of their own before joining up ...because as with anything ..who you associate with and what clubs your a memeber of (or churchs) that is what others will judge by ....unfortunately thats just the way it is ...which is why no one should blindly just join something anyway ....

Which is why I belong to no church ..no club ..no niches .. because I dont stand for what they do ..and many things they do say believe in are contrary to what I believe to be good and right and just ............
So I dont associate myself with any of them .
I will talk with them .. and I dont think of myself as better than them ..
I just dont want what they do or say or act ..to reflect back to me ......
if I didnt believe like they do I shouldnt be sitting up there with them nodding my head pretending that I do .............

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mtmouse32

I live in NW DC and I go to a pet store called The Big Bad Woof in Takoma Park MD to get treaties for my bulldog.
The Masonic lodge is literally the second floor of this little pet store in this dinky little building. Maybe that's where all the evil doing and baking of devil cakes is done while they distract us with the other pretty shiny lodges.
I shall investigate further from the relative safety of the pet shop.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Dan, did you ever replace "the good news?"

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The only thing I am anti is exploitation of people and suppression of knowledge that can be a benefit to people in a good way.

From what I've seen Freemasons are just a branch of this gang system, but their not the only ring.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by Shawn B.]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawn B.
The only thing I am anti is exploitation of people and suppression of knowledge that can be a benefit to people in a good way.
From what I've seen Freemasons are just a branch of this gang system, but their not the only ring.
[edit on 30-8-2008 by Shawn B.]

Think what you like, but we're not "suppressing" ANYTHING. In fact we TRY to give Masonry to the world. Sadly, much of the world rejects us. Their loss.

If you read this:

www.2be1ask1.com...

you might just see what I mean.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join