It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Masons please read this!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

Mmmmm, good point. Ask a Vatican official the same questions.

It is strange. We invite prople who blast FM to go to their local Lodge and find out for themselves. The immediate answer is that only the upper select few really know what is going on and that we are kept in the dark.
The blasters do not want to go to a Lodge because they really do not want to know the truth. It is easier to attack something than it is to study and really learn the truth.

Besides, anyone with an enquiring mind can find all the information regarding FM on the net these days. Really, ther are no more secrets in Masonry, it is the experience of first hand learning that still makes it special.

Still, if you want to tarnish us as a secret organisation, you had better include the churches, industry, banks, teacher's meetings (HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS) the evil world dominating elementary school teachers. Scouts, guides...........I could go on.
Every; and I do mean every, organisation has closed door sessions and secrets, or should I say confidential, information and procedures. Even kids gangs have secret signs.
edit on 27/1/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: Added Text

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MasonicFantom

Any idiot that can see the paintings on the Denver airport and know what your goal is! The sad thing is that everything you just said is true and the world is blind. You are the first honest mason I've met.....astounding....well elitist scum I may be a filthy monkey, but your NWO wont last longer then 7 1/2 years......so mark your own calander.....your future's all end in fire and I don't care if you believe me or not.....

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Spekx

Hi,

no, I am not in the US. Please could you tell me where I can view them? I would be very interested to see what is there to see.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Still, if you want to tarnish us as a secret organisation, you had better include the churches, industry, banks, teacher's meetings (HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS) the evil world dominating elementary school teachers. Scouts, guides...........I could go on.
Every; and I do mean every, organisation has closed door sessions and secrets, or should I say confidential, information and procedures. Even kids gangs have secret signs.
edit on 27/1/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: Added Text

Oh I love how you guys go on and on about this, first you are a charity, and like the Red Cross, now you are just like churches, industry, teachers meetings etc, you really think there is any point of comparison here? Banks I believe you guys are just like them specifically the Federal Reserve.....banksters.....but anyhow none of this garbage helps prove any of your points...even if i go to the lodge I was already told I can't attend a meeting, so what is going to the lodge going to prove? Does any Freemason have any points in logic here? Even if I join, I have to earn my way through the ranks to learn the deeper secrets so again, what would any of that do? Other then perhaps prove that most Masons are unaware of the role they are playing in the NWO?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

Sure no problem the following link will bring you to a website that has the artwork posted

vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Spekx

Thank you. I will take a look. Being a Mason myself, I am always interested in symbology. However, sometimes you have to be careful. People tend to hijack symbolgy from other organisations and use it for other purposes.

Still, I thank you for the link and will see what I make of it.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Spekx

Yup, some powerful images there. Only one that I can truthfully say is Masonic, and that is the capstone covering the time capsule. The stone and capsule were obviously donated by the local Lodge. The angled arm for the braile is simeply a stylised support.

Now for the rest. Humm, I am somewhat disturbed by the possible meaning of the symbology depicted here. It could go two ways:

either it shows what was defeated during the last World War

or

things to come

Nevertheless, and this is my opinion with my limited knowledge, such that it is, there is nothing overtly Masonic depicted in those murals.

However, I am only human and if anyone can throw light on the matter, I sincerely invite you to do so.

Finally, thanks again for the link.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spekx
but your NWO wont last longer then 7 1/2 years......so mark your own calander.....your future's all end in fire and I don't care if you believe me or not.....

Thank you so much for giving me a light at the end of the tunnel. So I guess what you are saying is that in a little over 7 and 1/2 years you will be admitting you have NO CLUE about much of anything in life and you are sorry for wasting the oxygen that you have up till now? Thanks in advance for all that.

See you in 2019!!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Spekx

No, it's not doing my homework, it's posting proof of your accusations. If you're going to defame us, you better have proof.

President Ford was indeed a Freemason. The last President to be a Mason in fact. He also passed away a few years ago. He is also just one man that served for just over 2-years. So you have one Mason back in the late 70s. Bravo.

I'm no elitist, just a Freemason. I would never lie, that would be a breach of my integrity and I would never tarnish that. To be good and true is the first lesson every Mason is taught. So for you there is no debate, their is only defamation? You're nothing more than a dangerous mouth piece, a tongue of hatred. You're fanaticism and hatred will only take you to one place, and that is a dangerous, dark road.

reply to post by Spekx

I would consider myself patriotic. A firm believer in the US Constitution and a soldier in the US Army.

Our oaths are not of death and torture. If someone were to reveal anything would be expelled - that's it. They are not hunted down and killed. They just lose membership. Unless, of course, you can provide evidence to the contrary.

I've proven we are a charitable organization, and there is plenty of actual evidence. Where's your proof? All you've done is post baseless accusations.

You give way too much power to a group who argues over what is going to be for dinner.

The unknown shouldn't make you fear. That's just stupid.

reply to post by Spekx

Our meetings are no different than private meetings with any organization. There are many meetings you cannot go to. There are many things I am sure you keep private or maybe even secret.

What do you think happens in the Lodge meeting? Ritual sacrifice? NWO planning? Once a month, its a business meeting - paying bills and so forth (pretty boring). The other meetings would be ceremonies for candidates. It's the same thing for most bodies except most appendant bodies may only meet once a month and then twice a year have a day or two dedicated for degree ceremonies. At what degree do you think you get some grand entry into this NWO? What are the gateway degrees? Is it the Scottish Rite? York Rite? Shriners? Who?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SSDDay

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by Wolfheart
reply to post by network dude

I would however like to have intelegent discussion with inteligent people. That, after all, is what I came to ATS for.
This made me lol. It's Intelligent not intelegent or inteligent. Shows how "intelegent" Masons are. That is comical!

As for the topic, it kind of answer itself. Freemasons could be blamed for the NWO, government takeover, etc. etc. just because they are in high power, as anyone or institution that is in power will be ridiculed, but that's a good thing.

and as for myself, I DO NOT support Freemasons.

edit on 26-1-2011 by SSDDay because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2011 by SSDDay because: (no reason given)

Thanks so much for that. Could I just delete my spell checker and have you follow me around to make sure my spelling is good? Thanks, that would be such a big help. maybe you could hold stuff for me and get me drinks and things, like a secretary. yea, you sound like you would be great at stuff like that. Thanks again for proofreading my work. Fantastic job!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

LOL you discount the intentions of your masters severly, that Denver International Airport was dedicated to the Masons (apparently by we the taxpayers), as for the comment it represents the past, I draw your attention to the dead little girl holding the cross and star of david, a symbol of the death of the Judeau-Christian ethic this is not something that happened in the past.....these are images of what your masters plan for the future.....these public murals is why I can say with absolute certainty that you freemasons are involved in the NWO and was the key factor in shaping my opinions of you Masons....a year ago, I was to ignorant to care, but your leadership has quit hiding.... Did it ever occure to you peon Masons that claim to know nothing that perhaps you haven't reached a level of masonry to where you are told such secrets? Personally I think you all know and this is part of your facade, I am not buying it, but if its not.....look into the Freemasons links to the Bilderburg group, the Trilateral Commision, and the Council on Foriegn Relations, you being masons would be more privy to the who's who then anybody like myself. I don't claim to know how the NWO is pushing their agenda, but I know what the plan is, your masters are no longer hiding their intentions they are painting them on murals in public places

I find it funny that the people that own the media (secret sociaties like Freemasons), would ask me for proof of everything they already know.......you are the people that keep this stuff out of the media, you guys are the reason that there are media blackouts wherever in the world the Bilderburg group meets, and when I say you guys, I am not talking to you peon masons.....you are pawns like the rest of us......you are just better connected....if what I am saying sounds incredible and ludicris to you and you've never heard mention of this, then you are not a real Freemason, and none of this is directed your way....true freemasons I am talking about the 33rd degree ones.......those masters of banking and industry......those CEO's of Media corporations......The true blue bloods who's familys trace their lineage to the illuminati themselves......the masters of you peon masons and the true location of the architechture of where our very real shadow government is. You peons serve evil masters and because you serve evil, you are guilty of their actions as well, this is why all elitist scum should be arrested for crimes against humanity

ROFL how can you get the date wrong I said you have 7 and 1/2 years......I didn't say from when but I'll answer the unasked question. From the moment you NWO elitist pieces of scum stop being covert with your intentions and start being overt actually creating a global government.....from that moment you will have exactly 7 1/2 years.......its been written........and yes, at the end of that 7 1/2 years........you will all burn.........but not by cause of any human hand.......personally I doubt I will survive the great culling your masters have planned.....after all they have to get the population of the world under 5 hundred million......and as the other mason said......I am but a filthy monkey.....ROFL and I know I am not earning any brownie points with your masters posting the truth on these forums.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I find it funny that the people that own the media (secret sociaties like Freemasons), would ask me for proof of everything they already know......

I understand how you could get confused. I will try to type this real slow and clear for you. You have made fantastic claims that we as masons are involved at the very top of corruption of the world. You claim that masons are to blame for all the problems that are about to happen. If I read you right, you are convinced that we are in 7 years of trials and tribulations. Here is where I need you to pay attention.

We want some proof of this accusation other than your word. Any proof. The CFR, trilateral commission, Bilderburgers, might in fact be pulling the strings behind the scenes, but your assumption that a fraternal organization with no unilateral structure being part or even in charge of this is insane.

.you are the people that keep this stuff out of the media, you guys are the reason that there are media blackouts wherever in the world the Bilderburg group meets, and when I say you guys, I am not talking to you peon masons.....you are pawns like the rest of us......you are just better connected....if what I am saying sounds incredible and ludicris to you and you've never heard mention of this, then you are not a real Freemason, and none of this is directed your way....true freemasons I am talking about the 33rd degree ones......

The 33rd degree ones? They are in control of the media? So I can just talk to my friend about making sure the State of the Union speech doesn't cut into my good TV time again? Are you sure it's the Scottish Rite 33rds? What about the Shriners? Maybe they control the media from those little clown cars and Buses. What about the State Grand Masters? Now there is the power elite. Maybe it's the head of the Lions club! It could be a whole other group!

.those masters of banking and industry......those CEO's of Media corporations......The true blue bloods who's familys trace their lineage to the illuminati themselves......the masters of you peon masons and the true location of the architechture of where our very real shadow government is. You peons serve evil masters and because you serve evil, you are guilty of their actions as well, this is why all elitist scum should be arrested for crimes against humanity

ROFL how can you get the date wrong I said you have 7 and 1/2 years.....I didn't say from when but I'll answer the unasked question.

Now that was a bit dishonest of you. here I was thinking that all I had to do was stick out 7.5 more years of completely ignorant posts on this board about how evil charity is, and then you went and threw in a disclaimer. Kind of weak if you ask me. Very wishy washy. Are you John Kerry?

From the moment you NWO elitist pieces of scum stop being covert with your intentions and start being overt actually creating a global government.....from that moment you will have exactly 7 1/2 years.......its been written........and yes, at the end of that 7 1/2 years........you will all burn.........but not by cause of any human hand.......personally I doubt I will survive the great culling your masters have planned.....after all they have to get the population of the world under 5 hundred million......and as the other mason said......I am but a filthy monkey.....ROFL and I know I am not earning any brownie points with your masters posting the truth on these forums.

Oh, don't worry about the brownie points with us. You will get all kinds of stars and secret messages from the few other paranoid delusional posters who fear their shadow and need desperately to blame their failings on someone else. Shouldn't that be enough?

So in conclusion, do you have any proof of any of this? anything........?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Thanks so much for that. Could I just delete my spell checker and have you follow me around to make sure my spelling is good? Thanks, that would be such a big help. maybe you could hold stuff for me and get me drinks and things, like a secretary. yea, you sound like you would be great at stuff like that. Thanks again for proofreading my work. Fantastic job!
Absolutely! Anytime.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

I understand how you could get confused. I will try to type this real slow and clear for you. You have made fantastic claims that we as masons are involved at the very top of corruption of the world. You claim that masons are to blame for all the problems that are about to happen. If I read you right, you are convinced that we are in 7 years of trials and tribulations.

Wrong, here I'll speak equally as slowly.....i...said...when....you...quit....being...covert...about...your....NWO...aspirations....THAT will be the tribulation time.....get a clue, or at least check into some reading glasses

We want some proof of this accusation other than your word. Any proof. The CFR, trilateral commission, Bilderburgers, might in fact be pulling the strings behind the scenes, but your assumption that a fraternal organization with no unilateral structure being part or even in charge of this is insane.

Again, I showed how former president Ford was both in the trilateral commision and an admitted freemason, I have further stated that the informations is available if you want to check it out, you must be slow if you think I am trying to convince you guys of anything......of course all you will do is tow the party line

.you are the people that keep this stuff out of the media, you guys are the reason that there are media blackouts wherever in the world the Bilderburg group meets, and when I say you guys, I am not talking to you peon masons.....you are pawns like the rest of us......you are just better connected....if what I am saying sounds incredible and ludicris to you and you've never heard mention of this, then you are not a real Freemason, and none of this is directed your way....true freemasons I am talking about the 33rd degree ones......

The 33rd degree ones? They are in control of the media? So I can just talk to my friend about making sure the State of the Union speech doesn't cut into my good TV time again? Are you sure it's the Scottish Rite 33rds? What about the Shriners? Maybe they control the media from those little clown cars and Buses. What about the State Grand Masters? Now there is the power elite. Maybe it's the head of the Lions club! It could be a whole other group!

Absurd you have no points to make here, I dont see the shriners or the Lions club painting public murals depicting the end of civilization as we know it. If you don't have a point I guess the only option you have is to mock.....isn't that kinda low for a mighty Freemason? Do you have logic or just more of your useless emotions here? Can you at least try to make sense and draw parallels that actually parallel?

ROFL how can you get the date wrong I said you have 7 and 1/2 years.....I didn't say from when but I'll answer the unasked question.

Now that was a bit dishonest of you. here I was thinking that all I had to do was stick out 7.5 more years of completely ignorant posts on this board about how evil charity is, and then you went and threw in a disclaimer. Kind of weak if you ask me. Very wishy washy. Are you John Kerry?

ROFL did I say it would happen 7 and 1/2 years from right now? Get some glasses, my post hasn't been amended.....again do you have any points of logic? ROFL how childish
From the moment you NWO elitist pieces of scum stop being covert with your intentions and start being overt actually creating a global government.....from that moment you will have exactly 7 1/2 years.......its been written........and yes, at the end of that 7 1/2 years........you will all burn.........but not by cause of any human hand.......personally I doubt I will survive the great culling your masters have planned.....after all they have to get the population of the world under 5 hundred million......and as the other mason said......I am but a filthy monkey.....ROFL and I know I am not earning any brownie points with your masters posting the truth on these forums.

Oh, don't worry about the brownie points with us. You will get all kinds of stars and secret messages from the few other paranoid delusional posters who fear their shadow and need desperately to blame their failings on someone else. Shouldn't that be enough?

So in conclusion, do you have any proof of any of this? anything........?

Do you have proof of the innocence of the Freemason organization? Anything? You want to mock me for believing the mural YOUR masters drew on the Denver International Airport, and because you have no answer for why anybody would draw anything so horrendous and your little Freemasons symbols are freely displayed all over that airport....you have nothing to do but mock....because you have no point....except perhaps the one at the top of your head.....you are nothing but a peon and your opinion is irrelevent, you are a slave to your masters....you are deaf, dumb and blind.....you poor helpless people I feel so sorry for you, you all have my pity....my deepest condolances you poor blind sheep.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Spekx

Holly quotes batman!

When you accuse someone of being "evil" it's up to you to prove your own statements mate.

And the Denver airport's mural is a Chicano artist's work that had nothing to do with Masonry.. research Chicano art movement before you sound ignorant.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

What does that prove? That the Freemason sanctioned the Chicano Art Movement to paint it for them? I am sorry I will rephrase, the freemason masters sanctioned the paintings and have them touched up from time to time....is that better? You want proof? You are the Freemasons, you have access I do not....LOOK INTO IT!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Spekx

You forgot to mention that we are also suppressing free-energy technology and alien disclosure. I mean come on, now, get it right.

Oh yeah, I forgot those tasty chem-trails as well. Duh.
edit on 27-1-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Lets get to some of those Famous Freemason oaths and writings ok, lets see you tell us how good your organization is after I list these and give you guys a chance to respond to it....

"Freemasonry is not Christianity, nor a substitute for it. It does not meddle with sectarian creeds or doctrines, but teaches fundamental religious truth." (Albert G. Mackey, "Encyclopedia of Freemasonry," page 162)

"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled; to conceal the Truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it." (Albert Pike, "Morals and Dogma," page 104)

"Drop the theological barnacles [timeless Biblical truths] from the religion of Jesus, as taught by Him, and by the Essenes and Gnostics of the first centuries, and it becomes Masonry, Masonry in its purity, derived as it is from the old Hebrew Kaballa as a part of the great universal religion of the remotest antiquity." (J. D. Buck, "Mystic Masonry," page 119)

"Part of the symbols are displayed there to the initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them." (Albert Pike, "Morals and Dogma," page 819)

"There must always be a commonplace interpretation for the mass of initiates, of the symbols that are eloquent to the Adepts." (Albert Pike, "Morals and Dogma," page 819) [The "Adept" are Thirty-Third Degree and above.]

"A Christian Mason is not permitted to introduce his own peculiar opinions with regards to Christ's mediatorial office into the lodge." (Albert G. Mackey, "Lexicon of Freemasonry," page 404)

"Whether you swear or take God's name in vain don't matter so much. Of course the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, as you know, don't amount to anything, but Mah-hah-bone--O, horror! You must never, on any account, speak that awful name aloud. That would be a most heinous crime--unmasonic--unpardonable." (Edmond Ronayne, "Masonic Handbook," page 184)

"The symbolism of the Master's Degree, as we have it now, is necessarily restricted to the First Temple and to the present life; although it reaches a climax in the assurance of a future life all without the aid of the Bible, God, Jesus Christ or the church." (John A. Hertel Company, "The Masonic Bible,' pages 10-11)

In the Royal Arch Degree (13th degree), the Mason is given a three-syllable name for God. Each syllable stands for a different god. The first stands for Jehovah, the God of the Bible. The second stands for Baal. The third stands for a Chaldean (Babylonian) god. This name signifies that the God of the Bible and Baal are one and the same, being different facets of the same god. (See page 97 of Martin L. Wagner's "Interpretation of Freemasonry" and pages 8-9 of "The Masonic Report" by C. F. McQuaig and James D. Shaw).

"I do most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, without the least equivocation, mental reservation, or self evasion of mind in me whatever; binding myself under no less penalty than to have my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by the roots, and my body buried in the rough sands of the sea at low watermark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty-four hours; so help me God, and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same." (Captain Morgan, "Freemasonry Exposed," pages 21-22.)

Thirty-Second Degree Masons are eligible to join the Shriners (an American order of Freemasonry). Initiation into the Shriners includes a taking blood oath and swearing allegiance to Allah. (Allah is not another name for the God of the Bible. It is the name of another god, a pagan god.) (C. F. McQuaig and James D. Shaw, "The Masonic Report," page 72)

"You must conceal all the crimes of your brother Masons, except murder and treason, and these only at your own option, and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be always sure to shield him. Prevaricate [falsify], don't tell the whole truth in his case, keep his secrets, forget the most important points. It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but you're keeping your obligations, and remember if you live up to your obligation strictly, you'll be free from sin." (Edmond Ronayne, "Masonic Handbook," page 183)

"When a brother reveals any of our great secrets; whenever, for instance, he tells anything about Boaz, or Tubalcain, or Jachin, or that awful Mah-hah-bone, or even whenever a minister prays in the name of Christ in any of our assemblies, you must always hold yourself in readiness, if called upon, to cut his throat from ear to ear, pull out his tongue by the roots, and bury his body at the bottom of some lake or pond. Of course, all this must be done in secret, as it was in the case of that notorious man Morgan, for both law and civilization are opposed to such barbarous crimes, but then, you know you must live up to your obligation, and so long as you have sworn to do it, by being very strict and obedient in the matter, you'll be free from sin." (Edmond Ronayne, "Masonic Handbook," page 74)

"Pike the old Confederate general, was a wily strategist who knew that if he could leave behind a secret terrorist society in the south to fight against freedom for black people as a rear guard action, the south's defeat might not be in vain." ("Masonry," page 192)

So please, after all this, tell me how noble and good Freemasonry is......let me hear how honorable and what great things you do....people have left the masons and been killed, Captain Morgan one of the authors cited was one of the Freemasons many victims.........the reason we don't know all the secrets of your order, is because you kill anybody who tries to leave and already knows.....

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Spekx

It is what it is, you can view it how you wish. I can have the satisfaction of knowing you're far to scared to ever join the ranks of my brethren and will forever be in darkness.

I believe you'd fear anything you don't understand..... anything "sinister" "dark" "scary" must be an evil international plot to rule the world!

Or it could just be ... a Chicano Artist. Which you apparently didn't research, at all...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
A list of freemasons www.illuminati-news.com...
and yes I used google but if i google philidelphia lodge , i got this
www.pagrandlodge.org...
FAKE TOO iI guess ??????

Who pays for that temple then ??? looks expensive ,,, IT DISGUSTS ME , In my country churches beg for money to fix roofs , WHILE YOU MASONS use LAVISH TEMPLES FOR YOUR FRIKKIN HOBBY !!!!!!!!!!!

Your secret cult is classist too I doubt many roadsweepers are masons !!NO Only people of standing are allowed so you can control commmunities in the shadows , cops lawyers sherrifs judges any one who can get a "brother" out of trouble.

whats the requirement to be a mason ? "to believe in A god" note it does not say GOD, IT SAYS A GOD AHAH SO IS IT GOD ? ALLAH ? could it be SATAN (SURELY NOT?????? ) . saying " a god" doesnt rule it out does it ????

If your intentions are honourable HOLD YOUR MEETINGS IN PUBLIC . no one will believe a frikkin word you say otherwise .
DID YOUR TEACHER NOT TELL YOU NOT TO WHISPER IN CLASS?????

you are a bunch of cowards who dont have the courage to be men.

GROW UP
LEAVE YOUR OLD drunk git CLUB AND STAND WITH THE PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO STOP THE NWO.

THIS FORUM IS FULL OF MASONS and its WRONG and a mockery . YOU are the essence of what this forum is SUPPOSED TO be AGAINST _ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY DID MANLY P HALL WRITE THE BOOK IF HE WAS NOT A MASON ? BECAUSE THE MASONS WANTED HIM TOO HE SPENT TIME WITH THEM AND WROTE IT WITH THEIR BLESSING - OTHERWISE WHY BOTHER PUBLISHING IT ?????

NOONE IS SAYING YOU ARE EVIL- BUT THE NATURE OF YOUR SOCIETY IS A HINDRANCE TO MANKIND _

YOU HAVE TO ADMIT this .............

Masonic rules state that members must do all they can to support each other, to look after each other and to keep each others' lawful secrets. For those breaking the rules, the penalties are outlined in bizarre initiation rituals. New members are blindfolded, wearing a hangman's noose and are warned their throat will be slit, their tongue torn out and then they will be buried in the sand. The rituals are all too similar to those of the Cosa Nostra and the Triads.

IS PATHETIC AND I TRULY FEEL some of you masons are deranged or insane .

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join