It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Masons please read this!

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

awesome! So I am well within my rights to say he is an egotistical windbag, selling out America for his own profit based solely on a lie perpetuated by ignorance! Cool. I was worried about that for a while.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I thought we were talking about Al Gore.....not Sarah Palin!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Network dude .
So you believe as I do that man made global warning is a hoax and hes a scumbag for using his status to promote the hoax ?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking
So you believe as I do that man made global warning is a hoax and hes a scumbag for using his status to promote the hoax ?

I certainly do. I find his actions reprehensible. He is, in my opinion, a fear mongerer and at best disengenious, at worst an outright liar and scam artist.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Right so what im getting here is that your open minded , thats good ,
Another question forgive me I have never spoken to masons before . lol
Do any of you believe that the government of USA hasn't and is not run by Reagan , Clinton ,Bush , and now Obama but but by the federal reserve , The Rockerfeller family , Haliburton , Kissinger , zbrinski The Queen of England the Vatican and at large by multinational corporations. ?
Thanks
ps long question but things of this nature are a task to condense lol .
edit on 28-1-2011 by TheGhostViking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Right so what im getting here is that your open minded , thats good ,
Another question forgive me I have never spoken to masons before . lol
Do any of you believe that the government of USA hasn't and is not run by Reagan , Clinton ,Bush , and now Obama but but by the federal reserve , The Rockerfeller family , Haliburton , Kissinger , zbrinski The Queen of England the Vatican and at large by multinational corporations. ?
Thanks
ps long question but things of this nature are a task to condense lol .

maybe not exactly like that, but yes in a nutshell. The president is a public puppet. Somewhere in the back is a large pile of money, a marionette, and a curtain.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
reply to post by network dude

I thought we were talking about Al Gore.....not Sarah Palin!

Oh, you are one of those.........

How about them Steelers!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Who pays for that temple then ??? looks expensive ,,, IT DISGUSTS ME , In my country churches beg for money to fix roofs , WHILE YOU MASONS use LAVISH TEMPLES FOR YOUR FRIKKIN HOBBY !!!!!!!!!!!

My Lodge's Temple is a fairly modest but respectably-maintained affair as is another one about 10km closer-into downtown. As a structure, ours dates back to the 1840s while the other one is closer to about a hundred years old. Far from lavish either one and given their respective ages and relative paucity of insulation, a bit of a financial challenge in these days of rising energy costs. Factor in their designations as historically important structures (which necessarily limits just what can alterations can be done to them and in what manner) and you have two buildings that could just as easily be millstones for the membership of the lodges that call them home.

As far as the condition of your country's churches are concerned, Masonic Temples on this side of the pond (as I'm assuming your from Britain) can find themselves in just as dire a circumstance. The care, maintenance and responsibility for one's meeting place falls to the membership alone and to wail for somebody else to pick up the rope and pull is disingenuous.

As was pointed out earlier, Masonic Temples are built and maintained with membership money. Full stop. And like other private structures, they can fall on hard times. The Masonic Temple on Yonge Street in Toronto provides a singular example of how easily this can happen

A Tale of Two Temples

This is what the building's being used for now.

Your secret cult is classist too I doubt many roadsweepers are masons !!NO Only people of standing are allowed so you can control commmunities in the shadows , cops lawyers sherrifs judges any one who can get a "brother" out of trouble.

Classist? Hardly. Our Lodge has a few coppers amongst the brethren but the majority are a cross-section of different trades. I'm a television editor for instance; hardly an 'elite'. The same is generally true of Masonry wherever it's found.

whats the requirement to be a mason ? "to believe in A god" note it does not say GOD, IT SAYS A GOD AHAH SO IS IT GOD ? ALLAH ? could it be SATAN (SURELY NOT?????? ) . saying " a god" doesnt rule it out does it ????

I believe it was Network Dude that answered your question already although in my province, an applicant has to believe in a Supreme Being which by definition would eliminate Satan.

If your intentions are honourable HOLD YOUR MEETINGS IN PUBLIC . no one will believe a frikkin word you say otherwise .
DID YOUR TEACHER NOT TELL YOU NOT TO WHISPER IN CLASS?????

It's a private organisation, easy enough to join if you like. Do you insist on knowing the business of everyone everywhere? How secret is an organisation which is in the phone book, on the web, whose members often drive vehicles with Masonic decals on them or wear Masonic jewellery, has (for the most part) marked and easily recognised meeting places, and for which the 'secret' ritual hasn't been a secret since the early 18th century?

You can close your eyes and insist that something you can't see isn't there but that doesn't make it true.

you are a bunch of cowards who dont have the courage to be men.

I have the courage to be identified in my city, province and everywhere I go as a Mason and I frequently assist with public events that would make it impossible for me to later deny my membership. I have the courage to do good works that need doing without looking for praise and recognition. I can respond civilly to a post that smacks of flame-baiting.

If that's what it takes to fulfill your definition of a cowardly child, then I'll live with the epithet. I can live with the shame of being cursed by someone with a narrow mind.

GROW UP
LEAVE YOUR OLD drunk git CLUB AND STAND WITH THE PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO STOP THE NWO.

THIS FORUM IS FULL OF MASONS and its WRONG and a mockery .

This forum has about a half-dozen or so regular posters that are Masons only a few of which post regularly. I'm not here near so much as I used to be because it gets tiresome having to re-debunk the same tired old anti-Masonic hobby horses that the latest 14-year-old with internet access has 'discovered' and without a moment's critical consideration reposts anew as if they're new to anybody else's world save his.

Others like ND, AM, JN, KSig et al are more patient than I and you could learn something from their forbearance.

YOU are the essence of what this forum is SUPPOSED TO be AGAINST _ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm here to deny ignorance. What're you here for?

NOONE IS SAYING YOU ARE EVIL- BUT THE NATURE OF YOUR SOCIETY IS A HINDRANCE TO MANKIND _

YOU HAVE TO ADMIT this .............

I don't have to do anything of the kind because it's so far from true as to barely merit a shake of the head. Masonry has made me a better, more considerate man, of greater utility to myself, my family, and society in general. And my story is far from unique.

Hardly sounds like the textbook description of being a "HINDRANCE TO MANKIND".

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I have calmed down , I apologise for my tone but as soon as I joined ats I was greeted with the presence of numerous masons . Im sorry but i thought this was the last place i would find masons lol .
I think the thing that unnerved me most was trying to guess your intentions of being here .
Which im still not sure of .
Are you to hear to debunk anti mason theories ?
Are you here as conspiracy theorists who just happen to be masons ?
If you could answer these questions I would be grateful .
You do realise that masons will ALWAYS be held in suspicion I suspect you do but because your not guilty of anything you just have to accept it ?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Network dude .

It has been conclusively shown that man-made global warming is a real problem and a real challenge. Masons are also doing their part, with many Lodges going green.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Thanks

The president doesn't really run the government. He's the chief of one branch of it, but has no direct control over the other two branches. The system of checks and balances is in place.

I agree with you in part, i.e., the real government are the big corporations. That's what eventually happens with capitalism. Those that make the big bucks can fund campaigns and have their own yes men elected. So what you have left is the facade of democracy masking the real power, corporate fascism.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
what about the tampered with figures ? the scientists misled everyone they lied in short .
You dont need to be green why should you be green when the messiah of global warming doesnt even care about his carbon footprint ????? hes made megabucks off a "eco disaster ".
While we are doing our bit "going green" he is flying all over the world or sitting in his mansion watching his 60 inch 3d tv or counting his cash .
please dude . al gore is a charlatan .
even network dude agrees

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

Al Gore really has nohing to do with it. Every year, the average temperature of the earth is increasing, and this can be shown to be directly related to pollution. It's a no-brainer, and we don't need Al Gore to tell us that enough pollution for a long enough time is going to result in a problem.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Good point.

I've always said that whether "global warming" exists or not, we have every reason in the world to end pollution as much as we possibly can.

So really, "global warming" is irrelevant. Let's work to stop pollution by promoting greenness as much as possible first, and then figure out whether "global warming" is an issue or not.

And I'm not very much into politics, however I do agree with much of what Ron Paul and Green Party members Cynthia McKinney and Ralph Nader have to say.

edit on 28-1-2011 by Tamahu because: edited text

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Al Gore really has nohing to do with it. apart from profiting out of a ecodisaster .

Every year, the average temperature of the earth is increasing, and this can be shown to be directly related to pollution.
And who do you think causes the worst pollution ?
you and me?
or multinational cooperations that burn toxic substances ,that pollute water supplies, whose oil spills poison the wildlife ???
There is nothing negative about you being green but understand this it makes minimal difference a piss in the ocean.
Nothing will be rectified until the mega rich companies that rape the earth . decide to STOP prioritising PROFIT over the WELFARE OF OUR planet ! ..
buy a 10000000 energy efficient lightbulbs, still piss in the wind
for the all the good you try to do, these companies do a million more times damage .
No chance .
oh yeah you realise that when America has fulfilled its carbon emission quota its just waves the magic dollar and they get to s h t all over the earth even more .
CASH RULES NOT MORALS sorry !

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

what about the tampered with figures ? the scientists misled everyone they lied in short .
You dont need to be green why should you be green when the messiah of global warming doesnt even care about his carbon footprint ????? hes made megabucks off a "eco disaster ".
While we are doing our bit "going green" he is flying all over the world or sitting in his mansion watching his 60 inch 3d tv or counting his cash .
please dude . al gore is a charlatan .
even network dude agrees

If you're referring to "Climategate," and read the papers that were release, you'll find that there was no fudging of data.
The scientists were acting responsibly, while the media at large spun the release out of proportion.

The end result was a encouraged distrust of scientists, the problems associated with global warming, and encouraged more conspiracy theories when the scientists were eventually vindicated.

So the efforts to curb damaging environmental trends took a hit, people receive less and less information that they need in order to make balanced and informed decisions about important subjects, Global Warming being one of them, and the people are taught to ignore the results and studies that continue to show what they are taught to ignore in favor of the next time Brittney's Ears goes on a bender.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I have calmed down , I apologise for my tone but as soon as I joined ats I was greeted with the presence of numerous masons . Im sorry but i thought this was the last place i would find masons lol .

No sweat. Sometimes a thicker skin is required than what I often display. That's why I'm not here as often as I used to be and leave the heavy-lifting to the likes of Masonic Light et al.

I think the thing that unnerved me most was trying to guess your intentions of being here .

Denying ignorance as I said earlier though some who pass this way would say I'm reinforcing it. Eye of the beholder I guess.

Which im still not sure of .
Are you to hear to debunk anti mason theories ?

Absolutely as well as to give perspective and understanding for honest questions.

Are you here as conspiracy theorists who just happen to be masons ?
If you could answer these questions I would be grateful .
You do realise that masons will ALWAYS be held in suspicion I suspect you do but because your not guilty of anything you just have to accept it ?

I came here back in the day initially because of a curiousity about 9/11. I'd watched "Loose Change" (first of many versions) and although much didn't wash in terms of basic physics and all, I was curious to see what others thought. I stopped bothering posting because contradicting truthers was like insulting their mothers. It's practically evangelistic in its mindset and I have a healthy disdain for false prophets.

From that subforum, I meandered over here and it's been here primarily where I've posted in the last few years (although I do sneak over to the 9/11 board every once in a while to see if anything's changed in the minds of the true believers.

As for being held in suspicion, well that just goes with the territory. What people don't know first-hand, if they're of a timorous or suspicious personality type (of have an agenda of their own), they fear and vilify. I'm used to be told I'm too low on the totem pole to really know what's going on in Masonry even though I'm only a few chairs away from becoming the Master of my Lodge. This typically from someone who has no real first-hand exposure to Masonry except what he/she has grazed from some anti-Masonic website with an agenda.

I believe that they're typically unfamiliar with the concept of "hubris".

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I see those murals depicting death for us normal citizens in Denver Airport and see the whole building has been paid for by an non existent masonic group and I can't help but believe that the freemasons are not to be trusted. I certainly wouldn't trust one as far as I could throw him...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

I agree with a lot of what you're saying here.

Although, the question is: What can be done about it then?

Peace and the Third World War by Samael Aun Weor

edit on 28-1-2011 by Tamahu because: edited link

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CholmondleyWarner

Yeah... actually the entire thing is about beating weapons into plowshares.
Don't take my word for it,ask the artist.
Linkage

"And I explained it like I explain it to everybody," the artist says. The first part of the environmental mural is about the ways that humans destroy nature and themselves through destruction and genocide. The second part is about humanity coming together to rehabilitate nature and revive their own compassion.

Personally, I have to admit this picture terrifies me:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e2705ed787fd.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 28-1-2011 by RuneSpider because: Forgot how posting images on ATS worked.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join