It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Masons please read this!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
Also, being a freemason can help one achieve promotion in some lines of work and can get you further in your chosen career. I've known instances where the best, most qualified, for a promotion was over looked for someone who was in the boss's lodge. That can't be right can it? Could be a simple case of friends helping a friend or could it be that the business only promotes like minded freemasons? And if so, to what ends?
To what ends indeed? What company can ever succeed if they promote slackers over better qualified employees? Sounds like a good way to go out of business, not take over the world.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

[snip]Also, being a freemason can help one achieve promotion in some lines of work and can get you further in your chosen career.

Many social connections will help advance one's career, the vast majority of which have nothing to do with Masonry.

I've known instances where the best, most qualified, for a promotion was over looked for someone who was in the boss's lodge.

Without knowing the circumstances of the position, could an aspect of sociability been a factor in the final decision (assuming both candidates were otherwise equally qualified)? If a clearly inferior candidate was selected for the sole reason of being a brethren in a boss's Lodge then I wouldn't condone it. Mind you, by the same token, any shared focus has the potential to generate unearned advancement, like say a shared support of Liverpool FC fer instance.
And so the social circumstance goes. The cream does not always rise to the top in a social environment.

That can't be right can it? Could be a simple case of friends helping a friend or could it be that the business only promotes like minded freemasons?

There reasons could be myriad or it could be a simple case of there being a qualification or advantage that the advancee had (having nothing to do with Lodge membership) that the nominal "best" candidate lacked or had less of. In any case, to advance someone in business solely on shared membership in a group is counterproductive and an invitation to corporate underperformance and/or disaster over the long term.

And if so, to what ends? Pile the secrecy aspect on top of this and you can see why the brotherhood fascinates people like me.

But the 'secrecy' hasn't been secret in pushing 3 centuries. The nominal 'secrecy' is an excuse rather than an actuality.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Masons, like Illuminati, Jesuits, Rothchilds, Rockefellers, Asters, Duponts, Mansons, Bundys, etc., are neither good, nor bad collectively. It is the individual and subgroup within them that represent problems. The generalization of saying the Masons are bad is incorrect, some groups and certainly some individuals in leadership are "bad". Ignorance is a universal attribute we all possess. None of us is immune, it is part and parcel with being near the bottom of the creation is vast darkness with leaches and pariah everywhere around and within us body and mind.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReelView
Masons, like Illuminati, Jesuits, Rothchilds, Rockefellers, Asters, Duponts, Mansons, Bundys, etc., are neither good, nor bad collectively. It is the individual and subgroup within them that represent problems.

Surely this can be extended to Christians, Hindus, Salvation Army, Girl scouts, and just about any other society or organization you can think of...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Iam a targetted indindual of mind control, anyway I have found a lot of what I belive as bull*hit about masons/freemasons, theres even a category called MRA, masonic ritual abuse. I dont know why masons/freemasons where linked to our plight but there are a lot of anti mason/freemason about.

I saw a video given by a mans church called The Eye In The Triangle it was about the illuminati. It talked about there plans, this video was about there busineses they wannt to cut the worlds population by a third, get people microchipped, get rid of money so the world needs a card to transact.

He also claimed he bought a book about the masons whivh told of them and he found out that the last secret pf masonism was that JESUS WAS LUCIFER. Big claims.

I respect the masons and freemasons but why are people trying to put them down to evil accounts like the Illuminati a free thinking group from bavaria being linked to a new world order. Just to say I dont belive the claims of freemasonary child abuse on a grand scale and other things.

Take Care

(I am from England)

Kevin

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by KevOF

you are asking for the motive of the anti-masonic movement? Well, that's a tough one for me. I can only guess. Fear of the unknown being paramount. Needing a scapegoat for all the wrongs in a persons life? I just don't know. I studied about the Illuminati and like you, I found them to have been free thinkers who were against the king of tyranny they are being accused of today. Very strange since for all practical purposes they haven't existed in hundreds of years. I became a mason in part to find out about the conspiracy side of it. I found a wonderful organization that fulfills parts of my life that were missing before. Lucifer has yet to be mentioned in any form of masonry I have seen. Only here in ATS does that pop up. Seeing that Lucifer is a mistranslation to begin with, I find it amazing that it gets so much attention. Poor Venus. Nobody seems to bring it up.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Masons, exclusive clubs, and secret sociaties serve no productive purpose in our public sociaty. Please post replys to us "Anti-Masons" and I will freely admit that I am one of those......the reason, I want to read your responses because I want to hear why you belive "Freemasonry" is something that needs to be defended. You want to stop all the badmouthing about freemasons...fine....give anybody any good reason why secret sociaties need to exist!! If you folks are not planning anything bad, then whats with all the secrecy? No I think its far more likely that the leadership of the Freemasons do have an evil agenda that they are forcing on the rest of the world (specifically the US). You little peons in the "fraternity", know nothing of what your masters want or if you do...that makes you as evil as them....either way, you've aligned yourself against the rest of the world, and you hide behind your secrecy and mystique. If you want to be a mason.....get used to being hated by other non-masons...us "useless eaters" have developed opinions and idea's of our own and wont be controlled by shadow governments in secret sociaties....if I had my way....every member of every secret elitist sociaty would be thrown in jail for crimes against humanity

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Spekx

Which crimes against humanity would those be? Separation of church and state? Democracy? Anti-tyranny? Charity?

If you're going to throw us all in the slammer, at least have the decency to let us know what you're charging us with.

And if you're hellbent on arresting all Masons, you'd be in interesting company. Others who've made it a crime to be a Mason have included Hitler, Mussolini, Saddam Hussein, …
edit on 2011.1.26 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spekx
Masons, exclusive clubs, and secret sociaties serve no productive purpose in our public sociaty. Please post replys to us "Anti-Masons" and I will freely admit that I am one of those......the reason, I want to read your responses because I want to hear why you belive "Freemasonry" is something that needs to be defended. You want to stop all the badmouthing about freemasons...fine....give anybody any good reason why secret sociaties need to exist!!

How has a meeting of masons personally affected you? Have they made your life harder to live?

If you folks are not planning anything bad, then whats with all the secrecy?

It's privacy, not secrecy. You can come up to and into the building. You can talk to the members before the meeting. You can talk to the members after the meeting. You just cannot go into the meeting. Until you are a mason. Much like you cannot go into a board meeting of the Hasbro Corporation until you are a member of the board of directors. Are they plotting world destruction inside or discussing how to market the next Barbi? You will never know until you become a member. What about your parents? They had closed door meetings to discuss your behavior. You weren't invited. Should they be thrown in jail?

No I think its far more likely that the leadership of the Freemasons do have an evil agenda that they are forcing on the rest of the world (specifically the US). You little peons in the "fraternity", know nothing of what your masters want or if you do..

but you do.....

.that makes you as evil as them....either way, you've aligned yourself against the rest of the world, and you hide behind your secrecy and mystique.

or perhaps we are just meeting in private to discuss how to raise money to donate to toys for tots. OOOOO! evil!

If you want to be a mason.....get used to being hated by other non-masons...us "useless eaters" have developed opinions and idea's of our own and wont be controlled by shadow governments in secret sociaties....if I had my way....every member of every secret elitist sociaty would be thrown in jail for crimes against humanity

You are not invited to the last meeting the Red Cross had, should they be thrown in jail as well?
At the very least, please understand that which you claim to hate. At this point, you have no idea.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

ok lets start with the Bilderburg group, you know those guys that give your masters their marching orders, I accuse them of everything from trying to Subvert the government of US to secret meetings to control what country's we go to war with, to the JFK assasination, to the selling of our good water to China, to being the puppet masters of every US president since JFK. Is that enough for you? How about faking the 9/11 attacks and the millions of people that have died in every war since the foundation of the Bilderburg group, the Trilateral Commision, and the Council on Foreign Affairs. How about the engineered collaps of the Stock Market, the Housing crisis, How about the forced evacuation of the Lousiana coastline so that big oil can move in. You are their right arm, and their eyes and ears in the public. You are all guilty of their crimes by association, and while I don't agree with most of anything Hitler or any of the rest believe, even a blind pig finds an occasional truffle........

edit on 1/26/2011 by Spekx because: Left something out

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by Spekx
Masons, exclusive clubs, and secret sociaties serve no productive purpose in our public sociaty. Please post replys to us "Anti-Masons" and I will freely admit that I am one of those......the reason, I want to read your responses because I want to hear why you belive "Freemasonry" is something that needs to be defended. You want to stop all the badmouthing about freemasons...fine....give anybody any good reason why secret sociaties need to exist!!

How has a meeting of masons personally affected you? Have they made your life harder to live?

If you folks are not planning anything bad, then whats with all the secrecy?

It's privacy, not secrecy. You can come up to and into the building. You can talk to the members before the meeting. You can talk to the members after the meeting. You just cannot go into the meeting. Until you are a mason. Much like you cannot go into a board meeting of the Hasbro Corporation until you are a member of the board of directors. Are they plotting world destruction inside or discussing how to market the next Barbi? You will never know until you become a member. What about your parents? They had closed door meetings to discuss your behavior. You weren't invited. Should they be thrown in jail?

No I think its far more likely that the leadership of the Freemasons do have an evil agenda that they are forcing on the rest of the world (specifically the US). You little peons in the "fraternity", know nothing of what your masters want or if you do..

but you do.....

.that makes you as evil as them....either way, you've aligned yourself against the rest of the world, and you hide behind your secrecy and mystique.

or perhaps we are just meeting in private to discuss how to raise money to donate to toys for tots. OOOOO! evil!

If you want to be a mason.....get used to being hated by other non-masons...us "useless eaters" have developed opinions and idea's of our own and wont be controlled by shadow governments in secret sociaties....if I had my way....every member of every secret elitist sociaty would be thrown in jail for crimes against humanity

You are not invited to the last meeting the Red Cross had, should they be thrown in jail as well?
At the very least, please understand that which you claim to hate. At this point, you have no idea.

Really? You are really going to compare the Freemasons with the Red Cross.......ROFLMAO you guys in the freemasons freely open your forums to discussion about secret hand signals sent to judges to get lighter sentances for your criminal elite? You would be forthcoming about your secret meetings and invite the press to sit in on one of your meetings? YOU ARE NOTHING LIKE THE RED CROSS YOU HELP ONLY YOUR OWN, you freemasons are elitist scum and you make me sick......Answer my original question, give me one reason why secret sociaties are beneficial in our public sociaty....and no more garbage about comparing yourselves to the red cross....

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by Wolfheart
reply to post by network dude

I would however like to have intelegent discussion with inteligent people. That, after all, is what I came to ATS for.
This made me lol. It's Intelligent not intelegent or inteligent. Shows how "intelegent" Masons are. That is comical!

As for the topic, it kind of answer itself. Freemasons could be blamed for the NWO, government takeover, etc. etc. just because they are in high power, as anyone or institution that is in power will be ridiculed, but that's a good thing.

and as for myself, I DO NOT support Freemasons.

edit on 26-1-2011 by SSDDay because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2011 by SSDDay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Whats the point of keeping secrets? I'll tell you the only reasons to keep secrets 1. Power of control, to controll others with your information 2. Because you are engaged in illegal activities 3. Because you have something to hide that if the general public found out about they would shut you all down. 4. To avoid insulting somebody with what you really think.

If you have a positive reason why keeping secrets is a good thing I'd love to hear it

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Spekx

Nah, we keep secrets to keep all of you people guessing. It gives you something to do in the wee hours.

Girls at slumber parties often make pacts & secrets. You should take the Mystery Gang and go investigate them too.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Spekx

Freemasonry serves the public plenty with its charity. We are not a secret society, we a private organization. You are confusing secrecy and privacy. I thank God everyday for such a thing as the US Constitution which guarantees our right to assemble without justifying ourselves to fearmongerers.

I love how the one's here and on other conspiracy sites are all called 'low level' Masons or in your case 'peons'. Yet, you know nothing of the structure of Freemasonry, nor can any anti-Mason give a definitive or consistent structure of the Masonic hierarchy. I have posted the degree structure and explained how each of the appendant bodies have their own sovereign command structure, and how they relate back to the Blue Lodge and the discretion of the Grand Master of each independent jurisdiction. It comes down to that many don't know what is considered 'high level' and what isn't.

In other threads I have posted about the various Masonic charities.

You accuse us of being criminal, but have presented no facts. You're goal of imprisonment is the antithesis of this country and the values of freedom and liberty it was founded upon. You're goal is one of fascism and you are one I will never align myself to. You are one I will fight against until the last breathe escapes passed my lips.

To the non-Masons, anti-Masons, and my good Brethren alike, enjoy this video from a good friend and Brother of mine from Idaho on the "criminality" of Freemasonry:

edit on 26-1-2011 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Communist Russia banned it as well. Interesting note is that Hamas, a terrorist organization, has such disdain for us that we are named in their charter as a destructive organization.

reply to post by Spekx

So what connection is there between the Bildgerberg Group and the Freemasons? What proof do you have of your accusations?

You let us know if you ever find a truffle.

reply to post by Spekx

I've heard this whole "judges who are Masons giving other Masons lighter punishments" far too much without damn proof. I want proof. Many of us here have discussed how un-Masonic that would be and is the opposite of the very lessons we are taught.

We don't just help our victims. The recipients of our charities would have something to say to that.

reply to post by Spekx

Freemasons aside, everyone keeps secrets. Don't say you don't because you do.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Are you seriously going to sit there and pretend the connections arn't obvious? Bilderburg is undenieably the controlling force for the Trilateral Commission....but ok I'll do your homework for you and announce that President Ford....(an admitted Freemason) is on that commision...if through nobody else....Ford provides your (Freemasons) connection to the Bilderburgs. As for your words, do you serious expect me to believe anything an elitist says? Do you think I believe that ANY mason is believeable, you would lie to protect your bretheren and your precious elitist secrets, get real man neither you or any masons words mean anything to me. IF you look for the connections there are WAY more then just former president Ford........do your own homework from now on, I have better things to do then explain to an elitist what he already knows.....

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Spekx

Awesome, I love when guys w/o a clue talk about us!

Let me copy/paste below something I said in another topic, about our primary agenda (oh yeah, I forgot about the Bilderburg conference, that's true too). Enjoy & remember, hiding under your covers will not save you.

You're correct. Our enigmatic cult is very much interconnected with Nazism & the Vril society of WWII. At the apex of our organization are plans brewing to genetically create a master race (we're very pro-eugenics) by isolating the extraterrestrial lineage & propagating that bloodline (the Aryan race) whilst eradicating all inferior strands with sterilization via sexual inhibition (chemtrails & other population controlling methods which extend to adding certain food preservatives & other commercial products) or via annihilation. As of lately Masons controlling the aeronautic & space agencies are testing advanced climate weaponry on predesignated population masses. The 2004 Indonesia earthquake (& subsequent tsunami) killing 230,000 inferior specimens was a great success & we're just getting warmed up, Haiti was no accident nor the Chile quakes & recent hurricanes (Katrina namely). The mass animal death increase lately is due to us testing HAARP weapons. This way of eradicating people is more cloak & dagger style. To use the forces of nature & intangible frequencies as a weapon is more efficient than what our predecessors attempted in WWII & more preservative of the planet.

As far as "brainwashing" our members, not in a literal sense (tho the technology is available)...but there is indeed subtle indoctrination being performed on the lower ranks & their lodges (not all however, only the ones with most possible financial or influential contribution).

I just enlightened you to our greatest plan to create a new future super race civilization. This is no meretricious banter. If you don't believe it that's your prerogative & personally I don't care, you filthy monkey. I'm not concerned about saying anything because it's already too late to be stopped & me saying this information on some site won't change anything. I actually find it comical!
edit on 27-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by Spekx

Freemasonry serves the public plenty with its charity. We are not a secret society, we a private organization. You are confusing secrecy and privacy. I thank God everyday for such a thing as the US Constitution which guarantees our right to assemble without justifying ourselves to fearmongerers.

ROFLMAO ohh this is golden!!! Now you are the Patriots right? So the secret handsigns are just a cool way of saying hello right? The oaths of death and torture to anybody that reveals your secrets are never upheld right? You are a charity organization.....this is your defense??? THIS IS BETTER THEN COMEDY!!! Do you Jokers really think you are convincing anybody of this facade you hide behind? You give to toy for tots.....so does the biker gang Hells angels....what does that prove? You have good PR....and you should have it....after all you own the media and everything else...........and as for fear.......you know what causes that......the unknown and unanswered questions.....you are the fearmongers, you give us real reason to be afraid

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join