It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Masons please read this!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Spekx

It wasn't dedicated to the Masons. It was given as stone dedicated by the Masons, but that is the only Masonic thing there. The dedication stone is paid for by the Grand Lodge of Colorado (not the taxpayers) and presented by the Grand Master at that time (as we do annually elect a new one).

Besides the Masonic dedication stone, what about the Airport is Masonic? What in the murals is Masonic? Do you even know who the artist of those murals were?

There you go with the "peon" word, but yet you have not defined what consists of the high level and what is the low level. Also, how is it you know this, and yet we don't? How is it you, an outsider, have attained this knowledge while us "peons" are in the dark? That sounds pretty arrogant.

When one accuses, the burden of proof lies with them. That's how it works.

So 33rd degree Masons are the only true Freemasons? Wow. That is incredibly insulting to all those who have earned the title of Master Mason as well as the other concordant bodies such as my beloved York Rite (which founded the AASR in SC). Back in the day you had to go through the Scottish Rite and York Rite to go into the Shriners. You also have to be in either Rite to be eligible to be invited into the Royal Order of Scotland. There are also more degrees and orders in the York Rite. The Scottish Rite has no authority over the York Rite in any way.

Can you actually name any 33rds, especially ones that are "captains of industry"? Which Illuminati are speaking of?

It's been written? How ominous?

All you have done is accused. You have provided no evidence. Better luck next time.

reply to post by Spekx

I have no NWO aspirations.

You showed us one connection that last maybe 2-years in the 56-year existence of the group. So if my math is correct you showed us a 3% connection of the Bilderbergs to the Freemasons. Congratulations. You caught us.

So you don't include the Shriners in the Freemasons?

Sure there is plenty of evidence. The charities and miscellaneous community work the Masons do is one. The fact that we are composed of law abiding citizens is another. Your baseless accusations don't confer guilt upon us, and last time I checked we are innocent until proven guilty. You haven't proven anything.

reply to post by Spekx

Can you cite your sources of this sanction? I'm skeptical as the Freemasons have no control over the interior design of airport.

So far all we can do is say from real world experience is that this is untrue, but you use your anti-Masonic "invisible" society bull#. So far, everyone is a puppet and no matter what, it's the Masons to you. You don't want to see the truth, you want a scapegoat for the world's problems.

reply to post by Spekx

Freemasonry is not Christianity. It is no religion nor does it seek to destroy one's faith and put in another of their making. Like I've said before, Albert Mackey or Pike wrote books on their opinions of Freemasonry, and their interpretation. I mean some modern writers are Chris Hodap or Chris Knight; they all have their interpretations and opinions. Nor are any of these quotes you've posted have anything to do with our Obligations.

Back in the day you did have to go through the York or Scottish Rite to join the Shriners, but now you just have to be a Master Mason in good standing.

In reference to your one quote and for clarification, Pike was not a founder or member of the KKK.

Many of those quotes are from anti-Masons and religious zealots at that. Morgan is a mystery and the Grand Lodge of NY even denounced the disappearance. Can you name any victims?

Side note: Please learn how to properly use the quoting. It's not that hard, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it.
edit on 27-1-2011 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by Spekx

It is what it is, you can view it how you wish. I can have the satisfaction of knowing you're far to scared to ever join the ranks of my brethren and will forever be in darkness.

I believe you'd fear anything you don't understand..... anything "sinister" "dark" "scary" must be an evil international plot to rule the world!

Or it could just be ... a Chicano Artist. Which you apparently didn't research, at all...

Scared of you? ROFL I am not scared of my fate whatever it may be, I don't need the crutch of a secret powerful sociaty in order to be who I am and be what I want. Unlike you mindless drones, I am my own master and I (not secret sociaties) take responsibility for my own life. I am not one of those guys sitting in my basement wearing a tinfoil hat to protect me from you reading my mind, my knowledge of what you are and what your overall agenda is, does not influence my day to day life.......I know the end of the book, I know who wins in the end.......this isn't my fight.....there is not multiple consipiracy's.....there is only one global conspiracy......and its agenda is obvious.

Keep your secret sociaty crutch, be a mindless peon to your elitist masters.......you are all cowards afraid to face life without backup, you are no better then inner city kids that join gangs for protection......only your masters goals are much more sinister then those that deal dope.

As for your last comment....its not even worth responding to....freemasons buy and sell people like investment commodities.....

You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High." But you are brought down to the grave, to the depths of the pit. Those who see you stare at you, they ponder your fate: "Is this the man who shook the earth and made kingdoms tremble, the man who made the world a desert, who overthrew its cities and would not let his captives go home?"

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

You keep asking about a connection between the Freemasons and the bilderburg group, so lets cut the crap.

Henry Kissinger - Committee of 300, P2 Freemasonry, Knights of Malta, Bilderberger
Tony Blair - 33° Freemason, Bilderberger

You guys, the Trilateral Commision, the Council on Foreign Relations, and the Bilderbergers are all in this NWO crap together, and that makes you guys all elitist scum.....so many of you guys in are splashed in all the different groups, its a conspiracy of secret sociaties.....

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Spekx

You're a mindless drone of the anti-Masonic movement. You've provided no evidence, but just chanted the same old crap that people from David Icke or FreemasonryWatch. You're a religious nut. I've read the book too...many times. In fact, I'm a licensed minister in the state of Idaho. The Freemasons are not against God or the Christian faith. Every Freemason will be judged just as every other person will be when it comes time to stand before God. It is not your place to judge.

You've taken no responsibility. Anything that seems to go bad, must be the work of the Freemasons and so on.

reply to post by Spekx

Yes, I keep asking because I don't want you to think you can just walk around baselessly accusing people without proof or what you call proof.

The P2 Lodge is not recognized Freemasonry nor does anyone recognize them. They are not Masons in any sense of the word. There is the Order of Malta (which is the 2nd order in the Chivalric Orders of the York Rite). Knights of Malta is not Masonic. As far as I can see Henry Kissinger was never a Freemason nor what you provided to me shows any connection.

Tony Blair is not a Freemason, let a lone a 33rd degree as the Scottish Rite.

If you do believe these guys to be masons then you can give me when they were initiated into each degree. What Lodge and Valley they belong to?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking
you are a bunch of cowards who dont have the courage to be men.

GROW UP
LEAVE YOUR OLD drunk git CLUB AND STAND WITH THE PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO STOP THE NWO.

One quick question,

"What are you doing to "STOP THE NWO"?

Please detail each thing you have done and it's apparent success/failure.
see otherwise, you are just a kid who likes typing in caps.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
OK "BROTHER"

I speak on the nwo whenever possible EVEN to the brainwashed like yourselves, I talk too cops and soldiers i try to let them know that they dont have to do the devils work , they can join forces with the people they are SUPPOSED to PROTECT AND SERVE
When people say to me vote labour or conservative , i educate them and soon enough they realise that left and right are the same thing _ I d assume a mason would know that ( do you ?
Now "brother "
would you like to answer MY questions ???

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

A list of freemasons www.illuminati-news.com...
and yes I used google but if i google philidelphia lodge , i got this
www.pagrandlodge.org...
FAKE TOO iI guess ??????

Who pays for that temple then ??? looks expensive ,,, IT DISGUSTS ME , In my country churches beg for money to fix roofs , WHILE YOU MASONS use LAVISH TEMPLES FOR YOUR FRIKKIN HOBBY !!!!!!!!!!!

we use our own money to build our temples or we rent them with our own money. Have you done anything to help the churches in your country get their roofs fixed? You could go to a masonic lodge and ask for some help. You never know, they might just be able to assist you.

Your secret cult is classist too I doubt many roadsweepers are masons !!NO Only people of standing are allowed so you can control commmunities in the shadows , cops lawyers sherrifs judges any one who can get a "brother" out of trouble.

masons come from every walk of life. My lodge only has a few well off men, most are like me, just getting by. Lots of teachers, electricians, plumbers, carpenters, most any job you could imagine. If we had street sweepers here, I bet one of them might be a brother.

whats the requirement to be a mason ? "to believe in A god" note it does not say GOD, IT SAYS A GOD AHAH SO IS IT GOD ? ALLAH ? could it be SATAN (SURELY NOT?????? ) . saying " a god" doesnt rule it out does it ????

a belief in a creator. Satan (in modern day slang understanding) was just one of God's angels, he didn't create anything, so no, he wouldn't do. And Satanists don't believe in Satan.

If your intentions are honourable HOLD YOUR MEETINGS IN PUBLIC . no one will believe a frikkin word you say otherwise .
DID YOUR TEACHER NOT TELL YOU NOT TO WHISPER IN CLASS?????

did your mother ever tell you to mind your own business? Our meetings are private. Just as your family meetings are private. Nobody is screaming at you to display your monthly income, expenses, sex history, taste in the opposite sex, or any other private information, how about you don't worry about our private information. Or you could become a mason and know exactly what goes on inside the doors of our lodges.

you are a bunch of cowards who dont have the courage to be men.

GROW UP
LEAVE YOUR OLD drunk git CLUB AND STAND WITH THE PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO STOP THE NWO.

THIS FORUM IS FULL OF MASONS and its WRONG and a mockery . YOU are the essence of what this forum is SUPPOSED TO be AGAINST _ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so I guess we shouldn't be here attempting to tell the truth? We should ignore the motto of Deny ignorance, and let it thrive? That sounds purely stupid. Is that really what you want?

WHY DID MANLY P HALL WRITE THE BOOK IF HE WAS NOT A MASON ? BECAUSE THE MASONS WANTED HIM TOO HE SPENT TIME WITH THEM AND WROTE IT WITH THEIR BLESSING - OTHERWISE WHY BOTHER PUBLISHING IT ?????

He wrote about masonry because it interested him. He assumed a lot of stuff before he actually was able to know for sure. 30 years after he wrote about masonry, he actually became one. If you read his later writings, they are very factual.

NOONE IS SAYING YOU ARE EVIL- BUT THE NATURE OF YOUR SOCIETY IS A HINDRANCE TO MANKIND _

YOU HAVE TO ADMIT this .............

no, you are worried about things you don't understand. You fear the unknown.

Masonic rules state that members must do all they can to support each other, to look after each other and to keep each others' lawful secrets. For those breaking the rules, the penalties are outlined in bizarre initiation rituals. New members are blindfolded, wearing a hangman's noose and are warned their throat will be slit, their tongue torn out and then they will be buried in the sand. The rituals are all too similar to those of the Cosa Nostra and the Triads.

IS PATHETIC AND I TRULY FEEL some of you masons are deranged or insane .

you are entitled to your opinion. I guess the cryptic word "allegory" is completely lost on you.
Here is a tiny little hint about our oaths. Men have been expelled from masonry before for a number of different things, up to and including spilling the beans on another members secrets. Yet, nowhere has a body turned up being mutilated in the ways described by our oaths. maybe, just maybe, they are symbolic. So should the recollection there of be to my conscience, should I ever attempt to (do whatever you shouldn't do)

Just to make you feel a little more secure, your shadow is not out to get you.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Thankyou for taking the time to reply

Please understand I have no problem with normal masons who use the society for sociialising and giving to charity how could I ??
My problem is with masons who are policeman , politicians judges , people of power that shouldn't be in a secret society ,
Did you see the list of freemasons i linked ? thoughts ?

Please explain how this is fair and just ????
news.bbc.co.uk...

Please defend this ??

eutruth.org.uk...
I think it backs up what i was saying quite well

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

defend it? no. It's an imperfect world with imperfect people in it. Masons are just men. I'd like to think there are more good men who are masons than there are just good men. But that's my personal opinion. It's not based on any verifiable facts. Not that this would excuse the actions of those cases, but you could likely find the same circumstances with childhood friends, or Men who attend the same church, or Men who are in any of the civic organizations together. People who have a common bond together will tend to look out for each other. We as masons are supposed to hold ourselves to a higher standard and instead of using our group for personal advancement, use or group for the greater good of our respective communities. If a mason goes up in front of a judge who happens to be a mason, he should expect a harsher treatment than any other person if he is guilty since he is supposed to be an example in the community. Does that always happen? no, I am sure it doesn't, but that's the way it's supposed to be.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Did you see the list of freemasons i linked ? thoughts ?
Most of them are dead? (and a few weren't actually Masons...)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

True. As Masons, one of the things we have to do in restoring Freemasonry is do a much better job in guarding the West Gate.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Josh it doesn' matter to me if they are mostly dead , i posted the link because one of you wanted info about "world leaders " .
Robert Dole, Jack Kemp, Al Gore, Prince Phillip (GB), Zbigniew Brzezinski, Lord Peter Carrington, Andrew Carnegie, W. Averell Harriman, Henry Kissinger, Richard D. Heideman, Robert McNamara.
Most of these are alive are they not ?

Now you can say their not masons but id need proof 1st just like you ask for proof that they ARE masons . vicious circle is it not ?
IF kissinger brezinski and gore are masons , then wow what a bunch !!! Do you think these 3 men should be in prison ? I do . kissinger and brezinski caused this #hole we are living in now and al gore is a charlatan MAKING MEGA BUCKS OUT OF A HOAX !!!
I am not getting angry with you , im getting angry with the status quo .

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Josh it doesn' matter to me if they are mostly dead , i posted the link because one of you wanted info about "world leaders " .
Robert Dole, Jack Kemp, Al Gore, Prince Phillip (GB), Zbigniew Brzezinski, Lord Peter Carrington, Andrew Carnegie, W. Averell Harriman, Henry Kissinger, Richard D. Heideman, Robert McNamara.
Most of these are alive are they not ?

They are alive, but only two of them are actually Masons: Jack Kemp (now deceased) and Bob Dole.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
may I ask how you established they are not masons . No offence intended id just like to know

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

I am glad Al Gore isn't. I have spoke evil of his name a few times.

Since I didn't know him to be such and all.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

Freemasons are members of a specific lodge or lodges, with specific numbers, in a specific state or country's Grand Lodge system. If someone says a particular person is a Freemason but can't tell you their lodge's name and number, it's safe to assume they are not one.

Often, anti-Masons will respond with claims that the person in question was "secretly" made a Mason. This fails to explain men like J. Edgar Hoover, at least as prominent and controversial as Brzezinski and Kissinger, yet whose Masonic information took seconds to find (Federal Lodge #1, Grand Lodge of the District of Columbia).

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

It seems we have gotten off to a bad start in my opinion. When an Anti mason starts a thread about how evil the "higher level masons" are we as masons come here to defend that that just aint so.

It´s perfectly normal for a student to defend their teacher. No matter if someone has a negative opinion about the "Higher Level Masons".

When in reality, we might no know of the diabolical plan the 34th through 360th degree masons have in store for us all. A couple of the masons that post here are students, so I would assume they are not 60 year old masons. I have only been a mason for two years now. So no matter what my age is, I have not been informed of the grand plan yet.

Well, maybe there isn´t any "diabolical plan" at all. but it´s part of human nature to try to speculate as to what that "diabolical-Plan" is...if there is one
After all ATS is a conspiracy Site.

When we get called pedofiles, liars, killers, rapists, thieves, ect., we kind of get defensive. Sorry.

No one is perfect, but there is a saying that goes something like this " One bad-Apple is all it takes". Hope i got it right.

Would all the anti masons please reply to this thread with a short answer to this question.

I am not an anti or pro mason, but i will try to answer your question.

would you like us (masons) to not post on your threads? If so would you please help us in coming up with a way that we could be informed as to not disrupt the flow of proof and information you are trying to bring into this world?

Why should you not post in the threads??. I mean it´s always refreshing to hear opinion from "Insider" Sources.
After all the Motto of ATS is "Deny Ignorance" or am i mistaken??

Peace

edit on 28-1-2011 by Seed76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Seed76

Does one bad apple spoil the whole bunch? It does unless you don't allow bad apples in your bunch or you get rid of bad apples when you find them and before they have this effect on the others.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheLevel213

Thankyou thats a good explanation I am satisfied for now but will return if I find anything that makes me think otherwise .

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
I am glad Al Gore isn't. I have spoke evil of his name a few times.

Since I didn't know him to be such and all.

His father, the late Sen. Al Gore, Sr. (D-TN) was a Mason. This is why the former vice president is often confused as being a Mason.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join