It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian President Says No War With U.S., Israel!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by greysave

Yawn.

This is the STUPIDEST argument and PLAYED out rhetoric I continually hear from you war-mongers and excusists. Anyone who doesn't gulp down the kool-aid and endless lies from the biggest thugs and most prevelant LIARS (the U.S. >GOVERNMENT

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
You're acting as if a nuclear warhead is a dirty bomb or something...... So you think Iran would just hand over the nukes to extremist? That would not make any sense whatsoever, if a nuke was set of by some extremists where do you think the fingers are going to point??

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Stating that you want nuclear power only for peaceful purposes while at the same time saying Israel will be whipped off of the map are very contradictory.

If that is what he said, then it would be contradictory. He didn't say that though. It's been proven numerous times in many threads that his words were quoted from Imam and said nothing of the sort. It was something to the effect of "vanish from the pages of time". It got distorted into "wipe off the map" so everyone and their mother was thinking "nuke".

I'm not defending his character. I just think he isn't the dangerous monster that many make him out to be. If he wants nukes for peaceful purposes as well as for posibble nuclear weapons, well under the non-proliferation act it seems like Iran should be entitled to it. They are a peaceful country.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azurus

Stating that you want nuclear power only for peaceful purposes while at the same time saying Israel will be whipped off of the map are very contradictory.

If that is what he said, then it would be contradictory. He didn't say that though. It's been proven numerous times in many threads that his words were quoted from Imam and said nothing of the sort. It was something to the effect of "vanish from the pages of time". It got distorted into "wipe off the map" so everyone and their mother was thinking "nuke".

I'm not defending his character. I just think he isn't the dangerous monster that many make him out to be. If he wants nukes for peaceful purposes as well as for posibble nuclear weapons, well under the non-proliferation act it seems like Iran should be entitled to it. They are a peaceful country.

Then explain why Ahmadinejad has repeatedly turned down offers of assistance and personnel to build nuclear reactors and monetary incentives from countries like Russia in exchange for stopping their nuclear program? If you're after electricity why turn down the help and at the same time diffuse the frustration of the UN Nuclear council? And why not offer an explanation as to why this was turned down? It doesn't make sense if he's seeking peaceful nuclear power!

[edit on 9-7-2008 by sos37]

[edit on 9-7-2008 by sos37]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
those damn evil americans....

they made ack-ma-*Snip*-a-jad launch those missles....

he didn't mean toooo....

he wants peace.....

its all the fault of isreal.....

they made him do it.......

they made him do it.....

he's really a good guy, he's got a dog and no homosexual's......

Give me a break....

Mod Edit:

4.) You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

Vulgarity on ATS

[edit on 9-7-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

It doesn't make sense if he's seeking peaceful nuclear power!

I never said he wasn't seeking nuclear weapons. On the contrary, I think he probably feels like he has the right to, so I think he is.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by greysave

Saddam did have Yellow cake. They just sold it all to Canada to be processed for power generation. I guess the Iraqi government is lying too.

Your one of the sheep right now. WAKE UP.
Saddam and Iraq war in sequence. PUPPPET & MANUFACTURED WAR.

The American government has created dictators all over the world including Saddam, so the cake talk is now officially crap talk. The A.Gov gave them the power to do what they want. The power to do whatever they like. The weapons are the tools for power, to create destruction in the countries America set dictatorships in. This is what causes conflict right the tools to designed for conflict?

If America claims to be so against the regimes and "conflicts", Why are they directly helping these regimes over there creating "conflict" now?. Iraq is a classic case scenerio where it all played out exactly as it did to this day. You don't know this
WAKE UP.

America waits for it to get really out of hand, war starts there naturally. Waits for the backing of the American people by pointing out the chaos "over" there. Constantly brainwashing you to give your power to your own leader's to do what is expected "fix" it. Trying to sway you to a problem over there, which was created by the people pointing the fingers - THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT. Problem reaction solution method. This is how our leader's control us.

As the process goes, BAM America goes in and looks like the good guy overthrowing Saddam (the bad guy) horray!!!. The American government keep telling the world time and time again that Saddam killed a million or so Iraqius civilians, or the terrorists are over there. Saddam had WMDs, and where are they? Where are they now?. Better still where did Saddam get most of the weapons from over the years? Even before Saddam was overthrown, He actually had very little power due to the heavy sanction's put on him. Why did Bush let Saddam live all these years if he was so bad then? If Saddam was such a mass murderer, then why did your government trade weapons with him and let him live? Weapons that were used to kill his own people. Why does Bush state this, when His administration gave him the power to do exactly what Saddam has been doing over the years. Saddam this Saddam that. FFS it's a load of bullsh!t. You know why because the pattern is now repeated with Iran, and people like you are too stupid to see the Bull over and over again. I'm so disturbed by the stupidity in today's world, I really and truely am.

The Bush Administration had just wiped another million, is the Bush administration in a different cateogory in how many people is ok to kill? Where is the line cross to how many more people have to f*** die for this manufactured war. So what is the point of any of it, Instead of me spoonfeeding you the facts can you tell me what the point is? Please tell me, because I'm sick of telling sheep behaving people like you. WHEN will you get it. For the love of GOD, wake UP.

They had the chance to kill him when George Seniour Bush was In office during the Gulf war. It's about money and oil, for christ sake, WHEN will you just f***** get it.

Turn off the f**** T.V and start behaving like an intellegent individual and look to the reailities around the world we live in. Look at how the elites spoonfeed you bull# to get you believe and give up your abilty to think. The American government create dictators all over the world. The American government sell's arms to all the dictators throughout the world. Selling arms is big business to America. America creates war for profitereal reasons.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
He does not want war with anyone but he still wants the bomb. The less nukes in this world the better period. I dont care if the un go's in to check unsupervised regulary but we can not allow countrys to develop the bomb. Be it by force or through diplomacy there are far to many nukes out there as it is. All it takes is ONE in the wrong hands.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Iran is not going around illegally invading and occupying other countries-PERIOD.

Since you believe Iraq has been illegally invaded and occupied by the U.S., which is not true, what other countries in your opinion has the U.S. illegally invaded and occupied? It must be more than just Iraq since you said 'countries'.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by WhatTheory]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

Yes it is illegal. it's wrong to kill the million or so people the administration are responsible for. Oh you watch to much T.V. These are people you know. The leaders can say it's legal or illegal every single day for the rest of eternity. It was WRONG. end of dicussion.

Wake up.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsTheQuestion
The suggested idiocy of Sen. Lieberman notwithstanding, would you consider it within the realm of possibility that Ahmadinejad is being deceitful? You say "[t]he guy DOESN'T want war with ANYONE!!!" Is that what he said when you asked him? It seems that you'll gladly accept his [alleged] proclamations, if you find that it serves to support your distrust of the United States.

The misinformation can and does come from EVERY direction. Are Americans somehow the only ones that lie? By that ill-logic, to be American must put someone, inherently, at some sort of national/ethnic disadvantage.

Don't be foolish.

As much as I would LOVE to believe there wont be any wars, I would rather believe it for myself than hear it from Ahmadinejad. His doing his best to gather more support from all sides. Im sick of all this news, can we like, get more cool posts about Aliens and such.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe
Yes it is illegal.

That is your skewed opinion.

it's wrong to kill the million or so people the administration are responsible for.

Where do you get your figures? I_am_liberal.com??

The correct number is under 100K.
For the REAL numbers, try here: Real number of civilian deaths

It was WRONG. end of dicussion.

Again, that is your wrong opinion.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

So the million or so, people that was killed under the Bush administration is right?

What are you smoking? Do take time to know what is it to be a human being.

The behaviour is unnaceptable. its not opinion, do take time to become a human being. Human beings no right from wrong. So don't talk bullsh!t

Passes you a shovel, for digging.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

That would not make any sense whatsoever, if a nuke was set of by some extremists where do you think the fingers are going to point??

Most modern missiles can be armed with even multiple Nuclear warheads. These also include mobile launch vehicles. All Iran would have to do is sell a few to Hamas and they can launch the dam things from the deck of a ship.

The key here is mobile Nuclear launchers.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

Where do you get your figures? I_am_liberal.com??

The correct number is under 100K.
For the REAL numbers, try here: Real number of civilian deaths

i don't believe those figures. For one second, since innocents are being blown to pieces over there daily. Soldiers are brainwashed and filled with aggressive rants everyday to fuel the rage in them. The fear created in them would even kill women and children. Since there is no specific target. if a 100k are now dead, what's to say it won't double or treble soon. ffs.

So basically your saying 100,000 (which is bull) is legal to kill. your arguments are pathetic and not surprising.

Whatever the crack your on, it's working.
Here is another link to show a much larger number of deaths. Doesnt change anything for either figures when its come to morality.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

i don't believe those figures. For one second

Well frankly, it does not matter if you believe them or not. The fact remains that those are the real numbers. I guess its easy to have your position since you just make up stuff and call it fact while ignoring the truth.

So basically your saying 100,000 (which is bull) is legal to kill. your arguments are pathetic and not surprising.

People die in wars and that is a sad fact of reality. It's ashame civilians get killed but you are acting like the U.S. is intentionally targeting civilians. Is this what you are saying? If so, then there is really no hope for you. You are beyond help. Plus, perhaps there would not be so many civilians deaths if the terrorists would not be cowards and blend into the community by wearing civilian clothes and making their homes their base of operation.

Whatever the crack your on, it's working.

Yeah, there is a wity comeback.

I'm sure you believe anyone who disagrees with you is on crack.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Well frankly, it does not matter if you believe them or not. The fact remains that those are the real numbers. I guess its easy to have your position since you just make up stuff and call it fact while ignoring the truth.

Well killing people is wrong. And your ignoring reality. A million max Iraqs civilians dead is wrong. It's illegal. It's unacceptable, for many reasons, since the war was wrong from the beginning. Its breaks the commandments too. I mean come on the majority of American's are Christians, right? As far as the bible goes, its again illegal. Actually the Bush Administration broke a few. Not opinion there, sigh. you have no idea what the reality is, i feel sorry for you.

People die in wars and that is a sad fact of reality. It's ashame civilians get killed but you are acting like the U.S. is intentionally targeting civilians. Is this what you are saying? If so, then there is really no hope for you. You are beyond help. Plus, perhaps there would not be so many civilians deaths if the terrorists would not be cowards and blend into the community by wearing civilian clothes and making their homes their base of operation.
So your agreeing that more people should die, for a manufactured war? you agree that those thousand's should die? whos the terrorists, please explain the behaviour to me as who and what is a terrorist, when America goes and attacks another nation, is this terrorising? it's a sad fact, I don't accept it to be quite frank, how about that.

Yeah, there is a wity comeback.

I'm sure you believe anyone who disagrees with you is on crack.

Oh and grow up.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
So I guess the missile launches in the news today were a late Forth of July display put on by Iran to show their appreciation for America!

As Slim Pickins said in Doctor StrageLove, or How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb! Yeeeeee Haawwwwwwww!

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Plus, perhaps there would not be so many civilians deaths if the terrorists would not be cowards and blend into the community by wearing civilian clothes and making their homes their base of operation.

LOL... Sounds like Elizabeth Hasselback. America have invaded country, that has nothing to do with war on terror, nothing to do with 9/11 and the likes. War on terror is not even real. War on Iraq was a manufactured war by your government. You can sing and dance about it. Reality is here so you keep dancing.

Its absurd what your leaders has done. How dare you dismiss the fact, sure its only war and let it be a fact that a million max died in Iraq. Its a war that should not have started. Its unacceptable.

You have been swallowed by ignorance and pride. Its vile. you should be ashamed of yourself.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Well killing people is wrong.

No, not always.

A million max Iraqs civilians dead is wrong.

Are you purposefully being disingenuous or just ignorant? I already gave you a link proving your claim false. Get over it.

It's illegal.

No, it's not. That is only your skewed, liberal take on it.

Oh and grow up.

You are the one throwing insults by telling me I'm on crack and you have the nerve to tell me I should grow up.
funny

You are a silly little person.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join