It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian President Says No War With U.S., Israel!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

You are right in that the figures are over 600,000. This was known as long ago as late 2007.

For someone to claim that only 100,000 civilians have died is ridiculous. I expect the numbers are somewhere around 700 - 800 thousand.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azurus
reply to post by Harlequin

You are right in that the figures are over 600,000. This was known as long ago as late 2007.

For someone to claim that only 100,000 civilians have died is ridiculous. I expect the numbers are somewhere around 700 - 800 thousand.

Thanks for also giving the extra clarity. What theory is extremely is swallowed by his own pride, that he fails to see reality. In fact he may even see the reality but probably is contributing to the brainwashing.

Though to get to my point. Since no-one will answer. I just want to say i've agreed with pretty much everything you contributed to the thread.

But does anyone thinks its insane that people are arguing over how many people died?

Like where is the line crossed?
10 innocents

Why do people argue and insult those who have died, and dismiss their deaths. I really can't believe that this sort of behaviour is happening in todays world. The attitude with what theory "its a sad fact, but so what" or its war and "it happens"

This does not have to happen, it never should of happened. If America really and truly believed that they were doing the right thing. Then what about the children and families that lost their families, does this heal and stabilize a country. This question is to everyone.

People please start looking at the reality of war. This is not how we are raised in the home. We don't have the right to step into another home or land and kill people just because we don't agree with their regimes or lives.

People like Whatheory should guilty for speaking in such disrespectful and cold manner, praising the republicans for this disgusting war. Whatheory another sheeple and contributer to supporting violence.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by greysave

since iran hasn`t actually started a war in over 1000 years , and the last revolution was to eject the US installed puppet - after he used the military to remove the democratic government.

so yes , i do trust him more than the morons in washington who want to use nukes on everyone who doesn`t like them.

I wholeheartedly agree with you.

Another side take, to what your saying. If I was Iranian, and I didn't attack another nation, why suddenly should someone threathen to attack my country.

For argument sake, If I was the Iranian president, (I consider myself to be quite sane) and a country continuously provokes and threatens me, Why am I not allowed to have weapons or nukes to defend myself?

Lets get real here people. Stop this madness. I'm sooooo sick of this war. Could we just stop it already.

Every thing you post is purely anti-american. That is fine, but understand that your views are biased.

The American media is biased
The American government is biased
The American policy is biased
The congress is biased
And quite alot of the American people are biased(hopefully you and other will change that
)

Do I need to try convince anything else?

I'm sorry to burst your patriotism. I don't agree with ANY nation, that would have a policy that America does. I don't agree with ANYTHING your country has done in the last 8 years. I don't agree with the American' having an attitude, thinking they can invade and attack any nation they want, just because they feel the need too. American's who label all muslims terrorists, is biased. I don't agree with your government helping you to say such crap either, your post is an example. Your post is biased too.

For 700.000 people have died for this crap, why should I listen to that and labels you put on me or anyone for not agreeing with you on the facts. I don't agree with the behaviour nor yours. so how am I being Biased.Get your head out of the clouds.

turns down the radio, the T.V I'm listening.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Iran invaded India numerous times in the last thousand years. People who claim different are ignorant of history. Iran's ability to invade other nations outright has been suspended because of Western Europes considerable military superiority. Iran has conducted numerous secretive military campaigns throughout the world, as does Saudi Arabia on a regular basis. If Iran had the military supremacy that the U.S. has, they would have conquered the world by now. Some people just prefer to live in ignorance.

Almost all of the people in Iraq who have been killed have been killed by radical Muslims who do not want to see a representative government formed in Iraq. Stop blaming the U.S. for the actions of Muslim terrorists.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
the world renowned lancet mediacal journal disagree`s with you

web.mit.edu...

they`re figure is over 600,000

and i would happily say they are a bit more qualified than you to make statements for how many people have died , since there figures are based upon multiple sources including the red cross and red cresent in iraq.

This report is laughable for a number of reasons.
First, if you would have actually read it and not just spew the headline you will find that their method is extremely inaccurate. They only selected 1800 households at random and then extrapulated from that.
How is this method supposed to be accurate? They only randomly selected 1800 households out of how many million? This report is ludicrous.

Secondly, this report includes all deaths and not just civilians as in the link I provided which stated 100K civilians have been killed. This report you are using includes the terrorists killed.

Sorry, but this report is retarded and inaccurate. Again, for the real official Iraqi civilian deaths, you must use the link I provided that puts the figure at 100k. These are confirmed civilian deaths. Anything else is just pissing in the wind. Here is the link again.

Iraqi Body Count

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe
The American media is biased
The American government is biased
The American policy is biased
The congress is biased
And quite alot of the American people are biased(hopefully you and other will change that
)

Do I need to try convince anything else?

What on Earth are you babbling about?
Of course America is biased regarding it's own interests. It would be crazy if this were not the case. No other country is looking out for the best interest of America, so America must look after it's own interests, hence why I don't give a rats ass what any other country thinks. Please get over yourself especially since you are from Ireland. How are those IRA terrorists doing these days?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

no , as quite frankly you are a fool.

you are arguing against those with PHD`s in this subject , by fighting from the neo-con standpoint on the internet.

ther real truth , other than your website you linked is a CIA front , is that nearly 1 million have been killed - genocide by the USA.

edit:

the moto of this website is deny ignorance

i would suggest you learn that and stop being so blinded by the flag and deafened by the pledge you cannot see the truth before you.

[edit on 10/7/08 by Harlequin]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

reply to post by WhatTheory

no , as quite frankly you are a fool.

you are arguing against those with PHD`s in this subject , by fighting from the neo-con standpoint on the internet.

ther real truth , other than your website you linked is a CIA front , is that nearly 1 million have been killed - genocide by the USA.

edit:

the moto of this website is deny ignorance

i would suggest you learn that and stop being so blinded by the flag and deafened by the pledge you cannot see the truth before you.

[edit on 10/7/08 by Harlequin]

Thanks for NOT answering any of my points.

Since you refuse to see the truth by actually reading the article you posted, please answer me one question.

Do you really think you are going to get an accurate count of deaths by only talking to people in 1800 households out of millions?

You also did not mention my point about your report including all deaths which include terrorists. The report I linked to is civilian deaths ONLY!

Try thinking for yourself before spewing ingorance.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by WhatTheory]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
try reading teh report I posted before you continue to spot your utter rubbish.

terrorists? they are freedom fighters defending there homes from the invaders - the VC wern`t labeled terrorists when they kicked the USA out of vietnam were they.

you need to learn not to swallow for fox , get off you knees and deny ignorance.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The Muslim terrorist are killing large numbers of people in order to enforce their radical religious beliefs onto others. The VC were fighting a very corrupt government and the U.S. military was pulled out because the people of the U.S. were so against the war, and marched on Washington demanding an end to it.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

try reading teh report I posted before you continue to spot your utter rubbish.

terrorists? they are freedom fighters defending there homes from the invaders - the VC wern`t labeled terrorists when they kicked the USA out of vietnam were they.

you need to learn not to swallow for fox , get off you knees and deny ignorance.

Oh Boy, again you did not answer my question about your link. Sorry charlie, I read it, hence my questions which you refuse to answer.

You do realize we are NOT fighting the Iraqi people right? We are fighting the terrorists which are not native to Iraq. These are foreign fighters and a lot of which are being supported by Iran.

So please stop with your same old tired liberal talking points. Try thinking for yourself instead of getting all your news from: 'liberal_left_wing.com'

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
>1) "The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their
>affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo,
>Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those "good 'ole' boys", we
>will never "interfere" again.
>
>2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with
>Germany, South Korea, the Middle East, and the Philippines. They don't
>want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed
>sneaking through holes in the fence.
>
>3) All illegal alie ns have 90 days to get their affairs together and
>leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder
>will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or
>where they are. They're illegal!!! France will welcome them.
>
>4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days
>unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be
>allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't
>hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any
>more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.
>
>5) No foreign "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If
>they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's back home baby.
>
>6) The US will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy
>wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but
>will require a temporary drillin g of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The
>caribou will have to cope for a while
>
>7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for
>their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else. They can go
>somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells
>filling up the storage sites would be enough.)
>
>8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we
>will not "interfere." They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds,
>rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is
>stolen or given to the army. The people who need it most get very
>little, if anything.
>
>9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island someplace. We don't
>need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building
>would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.
>
>10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one
>can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer. The Language we speak is
>ENGLISH...learn it...or LEAVE...Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?
>
>"The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying "Give me your tired, your
>poor, your huddled masses." She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling,
>'you want a piece of me?' "

* 1 year ago

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Almost all of the people in Iraq who have been killed have been killed by radical Muslims who do not want to see a representative government formed in Iraq. Stop blaming the U.S. for the actions of Muslim terrorists.

What you are failing to realize is that a large percentage of deaths go unreported, and another large percentage of deaths are not DIRECTLY a result of U.S. forces, but indirect.

Here is an example scenario:

A suicide bomber in a bus rams into a U.S. Military tank targetting the U.S. forces.

4 U.S. soldiers are killed
1 suicide bomber is killed
19 civilians are killed.
-------------------------------------
0 added to the civilian casualty count.

Regardless of how aimless and stupid the suicide attacker is, these deaths would not happen without U.S. occupancy. So why should our occupancy not recognize these type of deaths?

And let us not forget the deaths caused by lack of medical support due to the refugee situation, and other various indirect reasons of the war.

What you fail to realize is that the U.S. military makes it a goal to reduce the casualty count in any possible way, so they use the strictest and most narrow terms available to them to report it.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
On all these threads about the conflict between the Muslim world and the West they alwasy talk about the moderate Muslims. Well, what do the moderate Muslims want in Iraq, because from what I have read, moderate Muslims in Iraq would like the establishment of a representative government that is not controlled by Islam, and a majority of Iraqis support U.S. troops. Who knows, against all odds, this might be possible.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

Thanks for NOT answering any of my points.

Since you refuse to see the truth by actually reading the article you posted, please answer me one question.

Will you get your head out of your ass. Secondly stop telling people to take your points when you rant and rave nonsense. Thirdly stop telling people listen to your points, when you have failed oblivionly to answer anyone elses.

Here is a question for you. How does wiping out a milllion people be right. Tell me, ignorant one.

Your attitude is disgusting.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Azurus

What you fail to recognize is that without the radical Islamic terrorist these people would not have died either. The radical terrorist wants to impose another Islamic religious state in Iraq, while the U.S. soldiers want to bring peace to the region. While the GW admin may not have actually cared for this outcome, this is how they sold the war, and this is what U.S. soldiers are there for.

The goals of U.S. soldiers are far more superior, morally, than the goals or the Muslim terrorists. Why not give moderate Muslims a chance.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

You do realize we are NOT fighting the Iraqi people right? We are fighting the terrorists which are not native to Iraq. These are foreign fighters and a lot of which are being supported by Iran.

The million dead or not terrorists. Iraq never attacked or terrorised your nation either. Get your facts right. Your govenrment created the chaos in Iraq, allowed it go get out of control. Now they are just killing every civilian onsite. They are no specific target. If there please tell me who they are, since quite a large proportion of the population are dead.

Seriously your being a troll now. Stop it please. The Bush administration have done more terrorising than any regime I've witnessed in my life time on Earth. I use my senses, not rely on republican news crap on your box.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Will you get your head out of your ass.

Now that is not very nice. Calm down, calm down...

Secondly stop telling people to take your points when you rant and rave nonsense.

Since I back up everything I say with linked facts, I guess by ranting and raving nonsense you actually mean stop slapping me in the face with logic and facts.

Thirdly stop telling people listen to your points, when you have failed oblivionly to answer anyone elses.

Since I have answered everyones questions with backed up facts, I guess you either cannot comprehend what you read or you intentionally like being disingenuous. Which is it? I guess it could also be that you get upset easily when slapped in the face with logic.

Here is a question for you. How does wiping out a milllion people be right. Tell me, ignorant one.

How many times must I point out that your numbers are incorrect. Yet you choose to keep using the obvious false information. Seem to me that you are the ignorant one who refuses to accept reality even when punched in the face with facts and logic. I will link to the true, real figures once again and hopefully it will sink into your thick skull.

Iraq body count

BTW, you might come across as a normal human instead of a raving lunatic if you would stop using insults as a debating tactic because it only shows your desperation and ignorance. Also, it might help your case if you stop getting your info from extreme_liberal_'R'_us.com

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Of course America is biased regarding it's own interests. It would be crazy if this were not the case. No other country is looking out for the best interest of America, so America must look after it's own interests, hence why I don't give a rats ass what any other country thinks.

Wow, now thats ignorance, arrogance, and bigotry. The attitude is vile, disgusting and selfish. Its exactly that attitude that is the problem in this world today. It's exactly that attitude the rest of the world detest and is fed up with. Grow up and behave yourself. I hope to god other American's are beginning to see the damage you do to your country and the reputation that is already going down the drain. Its people like you who give the rest of your people a bad judgment.

Because someone who speaks like that like you've done are not humanitarian and have no understanding of the world and the people around them.

What theory Keep talking. It only shows up the problem and the bad behaviour that you seem display, alongside the other republican demons.

EDIT your choosing your facts from your desired sources. They are many links to show the numbers are higher. STOP arguing it, The numbers dead is absurd. Please respect those who are dead, because your not. if it were 10 people dead, it's still wrong. Please answer my question you keep failing to answer above

[edit on 10-7-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

The million dead or not terrorists.

Again, there has only been just under 100K civilian deaths. Repeating a lie and false information does not make it true.

Iraq never attacked or terrorised your nation either. Get your facts right.

Can you comprehend what you read?
I never said Iraq attacked the U.S.

Now they are just killing every civilian onsite.

Please provide some proof to your outlandish accussation. Where is a link?
You are totally brainwashed and it's rather pathetic. The U.S. is not targeting civilians. You are totally deluded.

The Bush administration have done more terrorising than any regime I've witnessed in my life time on Earth.

How old are you? 12 maybe 14.

I use my senses, not rely on republican news crap on your box.

Is that your spidey sense?
Please, you are a joke and embarrasing yourself.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join