It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian President Says No War With U.S., Israel!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

I agree with you the USA should not go to war unless we are attacked or another country is doing something that directly effects us.. This also means that if Iran gets nukes and happens to launch them at your country its your problem you deal with it and dont expect the USA to step in.

OTHERWISE this has been circulating the internet for years and I agree with 100% of it.

>1) "The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their
>affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo,
>Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those "good 'ole' boys", we
>will never "interfere" again.
>
>2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with
>Germany, South Korea, the Middle East, and the Philippines. They don't
>want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed
>sneaking through holes in the fence.
>
>3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and
>leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder
>will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or
>where they are. They're illegal!!! France will welcome them.
>
>4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days
>unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be
>allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't
>hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any
>more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.
>
>5) No foreign "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If
>they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's back home baby.
>
>6) The US will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy
>wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but
>will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The
>caribou will have to cope for a while
>
>7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for
>their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else. They can go
>somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells
>filling up the storage sites would be enough.)
>
>8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we
>will not "interfere." They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds,
>rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is
>stolen or given to the army. The people who need it most get very
>little, if anything.
>
>9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island someplace. We don't
>need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building
>would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.
>
>10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one
>can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer. The Language we speak is
>ENGLISH...learn it...or LEAVE...Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?
>
>"The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying "Give me your tired, your
>poor, your huddled masses." She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling,
>'you want a piece of me?' "

[edit on 10-7-2008 by ncuncfan2006]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

Here is a question for you. How does wiping out a milllion people be right. Tell me, ignorant one.

How many times must I point out that your numbers are incorrect. Yet you choose to keep using the obvious false information. Seem to me that you are the ignorant one who refuses to accept reality even when punched in the face with facts and logic. I will link to the true, real figures once again and hopefully it will sink into your thick skull.

Iraq body count

I have a thick skull now. Well I don't depend of fox news or T.V, because that make's you thick doesn't it. I prefer to look at the world around me. So I think I'm doing fine
I don't follow republican family bred belief systems. So I really think I'm doing fine. behave yourself.

So put it to you this way.
Is a 100,000 dead is right ?
Is a 1,000,000 dead is right is it?
Stop elaborating out of your ass, and answer the question. Secondly since you've stated yesterday that there are 100,000 dead. The figures surely go up daily. Therefore it isn't fact. Just answer the question please.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe
I have a thick skull now.

I'm glad we agree.

Well I don't depend of fox news or T.V

Niether do I so what is your point?

I don't follow republican family bred belief systems.

Neither do I so what is your point? I am not even a republican.

Stop elaborating out of your ass, and answer the question.

What question?
I have answered all your questions.
Stop spewing insults and sly comments and just ask a direct question so I will know exactly what you are talking about.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I see your point and I agree with you as well. I merely pointed that out because there was a debate as to the civilian deathtoll. People treat the amount of civilian deaths as a dynamic number that they can throw around as they please, but the fact of the matter is regardless of how or why these people are dieing, they are dieing nonetheless. Many many women, children, and other innocents.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Again, there has only been just under 100K civilian deaths. Repeating a lie and false information does not make it true.

There are many sources that say different deaths. again, not the point too many dead and rising everyday. Not acceptable. Your Administration lie and give false information every day too, does'nt make it true.

Can you comprehend what you read?
I never said Iraq attacked the U.S.

Then get out of there
Mind your own business, so I wont need to read your crap either

Please provide some proof to your outlandish accussation. Where is a link?
You are totally brainwashed and it's rather pathetic. The U.S. is not targeting civilians. You are totally deluded.

Well there are innocent people. They are not terrorists. So its logic to say that its civilian casulties. Where's your proof, do you know the million or so dead? The army don't have specific targets either. men, women and children are being killed daily. Millions more suffering the loss of thier loved ones. Your one cold man I tell you. Your being ignorant if you don't realise the facts of war. Look at youtube and google. You will see many children lying dead, you will see many children without their parents, its really sad tbh. It's really upsetting there are people like you in this world, it really is poignant to say and see.

How old are you? 12 maybe 14.

I'm 22 and I see Nazi brainwashing by your administration, putting fear into your people go fight a war, your administration created. Don't bluff me
I see right through the manipulation. I'd imagine I'm being more mature than you.

Is that your spidey sense?
Please, you are a joke and embarrasing yourself.

No your embarressing really
Your behaviour is appauling and silly tbh.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Iran invaded India numerous times in the last thousand years. People who claim different are ignorant of history. Iran's ability to invade other nations outright has been suspended because of Western Europes considerable military superiority. Iran has conducted numerous secretive military campaigns throughout the world, as does Saudi Arabia on a regular basis. If Iran had the military supremacy that the U.S. has, they would have conquered the world by now. Some people just prefer to live in ignorance.

I'm asking this out of pure curiousity; where are your sources for this information, and what time period are you referring to?

I also think that the term "secretive military campaign" is kind of broad. That could mean foreign intelligence or other clandestined operations that are politically motivated. No country in the world hasn't run those of their own.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

What question?
I have answered all your questions.
Stop spewing insults and sly comments and just ask a direct question so I will know exactly what you are talking about.

Oh since your ignorant I'll repost my QUESTION. Third time asking you btw

here is copy and paste method, since I shouldn't waste more time on dealing with ignorance

Stop elaborating out of your ass, and answer the question. Secondly since you've stated yesterday that there are 100,000 dead. The figures surely go up daily. Therefore it isn't fact. Just answer the question please

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

Hey, thanks for not providing any proof to your outlandish accussation regarding how the military is intentionally targeting civilians. I am giving you one last change to prove yourself. Please provide a link or some proof. If you cannot then please move along.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Oh since your ignorant I'll repost my QUESTION. Third time asking you btw

here is copy and paste method, since I shouldn't waste more time on dealing with ignorance

Stop elaborating out of your ass, and answer the question. Secondly since you've stated yesterday that there are 100,000 dead. The figures surely go up daily. Therefore it isn't fact. Just answer the question please

Please point out the question. Where is the question? What question?
Do you actually know what you are typing?

Since you obviously cannot put a sentence together I will try and decifer. Are you asking why any deaths in a war is ok? Is this your question?
If so, I already answered you the first time you asked. But since you apparently cannot comprehend what you read, I will repeat myself so even a feeble and ignorant mind like yourself can understand.

Any civilian deaths is unfortunate. But it happens during war. Of course everyone wishes there would never be any civilian deaths but that is just not reality.

Just think of all the civilian lives which would have been saved if the terrorist cowards would not be blending into the civilian population by wearing civilian clothes and using their homes as their base of operation.

More people died in one battle of WWII than has died in this entire Iraqi war. This should show you how intensely the U.S. is trying to avoid civilian deaths. Using your flawed logic, we should never have fought WWI or WWII because there were civilian deaths. Please, your argument is flawed and based on faulty logic.

Your accussation that America is intentionally targeting civilians is just plain ludicrous and frankly, disturbing. You seem to think this is the case even though you cannot provide any proof.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by WhatTheory]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

Proof for what. they are humans and not just statistics and numbers. Pretty much a million or so dead, and casulties on the up everyday. 99% are civilians the other 1% could be anyone. This war is engineered for the elites. you know the ELITES

I don't need to prove it to you.You can't even answer my questions to start with. Its your ignorance i'm getting. The facts are all around you. It's not anyone's else's fault that you fail to see the reality and behave with arrogance.

I hope you can get your head out of your ass, and do some self reflection of how inappropriate and cold your post's have being in dissmissing the very core of this war. People are dying everyday, and you need proof.

Please put up on your front door. "I must not be so ignorant of reality" and finally "I must learn other people's point of view"

Finally what theory you are DEBUNKED. you have failed to answer my question.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Any civilian deaths is unfortunate. But it happens during war. Of course everyone wishes there would never be any civilian deaths but that is just not reality.

Just think of all the civilian lives which would have been saved if the terrorist cowards would not be blending into the civilian population by wearing civilian clothes and using their homes as their base of operation.
Where is your proof of the terrorist's then, since Iraq did not have anything to with the "war on terror" you are so falluable. Alot more lives could of been SAVED if AMERICA STOP ENGINEERING WARS FOR PROFITS. And millions of lives would be saved around the world if America stop making arms to terrorists. Your being silly really. So your government are being hypocritical in what they are doing, they know that, the question is do you

More people died in one battle of WWII than has died in this entire Iraqi war. This should show you how intensely the U.S. is trying to avoid civilian deaths.
So your basically the Iraq is justifiable since there is less death's than WW2. I'm sorry but that is one of the most redicoulous crap i've heard on ATS of late. That is beyond childish and stupid. Do you actually read what you say. lol. I think another point here to make on that, is we should learn from our past mistakes. This BUSH ADMIN didn't learn anything from previous international stages of conflict.

Your accussation that America is intentionally targeting civilians is just plain ludicrous and frankly, disturbing. You seem to think this is the case even though you cannot provide any proof.
They should not be there in the first place. So yes it's intentional. I mean look at the amount that died ffs. Oh lets get the oil etc. Grow up. I don't care what your accusing me of. The behaviour is not acceptable. The war was wrong and mishandled like a f*** massercre.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Finally what theory you are DEBUNKED. you have failed to answer my question.

Are you drunk? Or on drugs? Good Lord! I answered your question directly numerous times.
Just because you don't like my response does not mean I did not answer you. I don't know what else to say because you seem to ignore everything I write or perhaps you have comprehension problems. I don't know which it is but you really should get your problem checked by professionals.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Where is your proof of the terrorist's then, since Iraq did not have anything to with the "war on terror" you are so falluable.

Hey thick skull, for the second time, I did NOT say Iraq had anything to do with 9/11 or the 'war on terror'. Please try and focus and comprehend what you are reading. BTW, I don't know what 'falluable' means so I cannot give a proper reply.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Where is your proof of the terrorist's then, since Iraq did not have anything to with the "war on terror" you are so falluable.

Hey thick skull, for the second time, I did NOT say Iraq had anything to do with 9/11 or the 'war on terror'. Please try and focus and comprehend what you are reading. BTW, I don't know what 'falluable' means so I cannot give a proper reply.

BEHAVE yourself whatheory.

Then America fighting over there is wrong and illegal. BTW why can't you answer my question directly. Seems to me that your being really thick with this simple task.

I'll ask again.

Is it wrong to for a policy to go to war, on lies.
Is it wrong for a policy to kill between a minium of 100,000 to a max of a million.
Is it right for America to go into countries and do what they like?

Sort yourself you out. Get off the high horse of yours. You certainly do not deserve any respect for the way you speak to people here. While you spend time to behave in an orderly fashion, please try and answer a few questions

Also take a few deep breaths while your at it.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Then America fighting over there is wrong and illegal.

Umm...no, it's niether wrong nor illegal.

Is it wrong to for a policy to go to war, on lies.

Since it was not a lie there is nothing wrong with the policy.

Is it wrong for a policy to kill between a minium of 100,000 to a max of a million.

No, people always die in wars.

Is it right for America to go into countries and do what they like?

Depending on the situation, yes, it could possibly be right.

You certainly do not deserve any respect for the way you speak to people here.

Thats really funny considering you are the only one spewing insults.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Umm...no, it's niether wrong nor illegal.

So finally your showing your true nature. You believe its right. Don't double talk. Its either right or wrong.

Since it was not a lie there is nothing wrong with the policy.
Yes it was, and you know it. George Bush used the war on terrorism and 9/11 as an excuse to go into Iraq. George Bush seniour could of stopped all of this years ago, by taking Saddam out. But no Your leader was trading with him
So there is lies there.

No, people always die in wars.

No answer the question Whatheory. Is it wrong to have nearly a million people die for the war that was engineered. War happened we know that now, but is it moral to have those men women and children perish for the desires of governements in power. Come on now we are getting somewhere, when you start been little more direct. Those people did not deserve to die.

Depending on the situation, yes, it could possibly be right.

Well it's either right or wrong. This case it was wrong. It went against the UN council. Also since Saddam was a puppet and given power by your leaders. It was engineered for the purpose of America invading. The differnece now is, America has now full control of the oil and more people dead. Taking over the country for the benifet of American elites. So again its completely wrong. Its absurd, its immoral and disrespectful.

Thats really funny considering you are the only one spewing insults.

Really you called me a thick person more than once, you also stated I need needs professional help, I can't understand comprehension or read. I'm a nutcase and a liberal fool and told me that i must be 4 and I'm a raving lunatic. You said I must brainswashed. What else? Could be more, but your ill opinions are not important or relevant to me. Because your not a geniuine guy.

But I am saying and will keep telling you to get your head out of your ass. It doesn't suit you.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

So finally your showing your true nature. You believe its right. Don't double talk. Its either right or wrong.

See, this is what I am talking about with your comprehension skills. I said it is NOT wrong and it is NOT illegal. How is this double talk?

Meaning the war is not wrong and it is not illegal. Do you understand that I am not contradicting myself. Come on, think....

Really you called me a thick person more than once, you also stated I need needs professional help, I can't understand comprehension or read. I'm a nutcase and a liberal fool and told me that i must be 4 and I'm a raving lunatic. You said I must brainswashed. What else?

And you think those are insults?

Sorry charlie, you started it with saying stuff about getting heads out of asses. Apparently you can dish it but cannot take it. I never throw insults unless I get insulted first.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

See, this is what I am talking about with your comprehension skills. I said it is NOT wrong and it is NOT illegal. How is this double talk?

Meaning the war is not wrong and it is not illegal. Do you understand that I am not contradicting myself. Come on, think....
So your satisied that the war happened and killed nearly a million civilians? Are you saying thats legal, and its ok to do the absurd and invade whoever you damn like. Tell me how this is legal??

And you think those are insults?

Sorry charlie, you started it with saying stuff about getting heads out of asses. Apparently you can dish it but cannot take it. I never throw insults unless I get insulted first.

Your childish you really are.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

So your satisied that the war happened and killed nearly a million civilians?

Look, how many times do you have to be corrected regarding the 1 million civilians killed. The figure is under 100K!
How can anyone take you seriously when you know the 'million' remark is false and still decide to use it to make your lame points and to decieve?
Why should anyone put any worth into your views when you will obviously and intentionally use false information? So what else are you being disingenuous about? Sad, just sad.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by USMC-oorah
The Third Reich said they wouldn't wage war with the Soviet Union, BOOM, invasion! I wouldn't trust my politicans no less then I trust theirs! All politicans are in one gigantic metaphorical frat house. They all want the same thing. So, Iran says they assure us there will be no war with the United States, or Israel? Why would you believe that for even two seconds? It's going to happen because both countrys frat teams want it to happen. Why would you believe one countrys words, especially out of the mouth of a political figure? People believed Hitler, Stalin, and now G-dub. Are the Iranians super honest, or something?

If the United States announced that it "assured" us there would be no war with Iran, would you believe that? I know I would announce it as b.s. before the announcement was over. I'll prepare for war and pray for peace. There is no chance in hell for any government to be honest to their people. It simply doesn't happen ANYWHERE.

Somehow I agree with you, you can never trust a politician no matter where they are from. Politics in my dictionary means lying and decieving.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join