It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian President Says No War With U.S., Israel!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
reply to post by ItsTheQuestion

Right back at ya.

Do you buy the propaganda coming from the pathological liars in the whitehouse who lied a bare minimum of 935 TIMES in the lead up and aftermath of the Iraq debacle?

Apparently you do.

ya they lied. which is why a few weeks ago the report came out that yellow cake was sold FROM IRAQ to another country. that country then sold to canada. but i guess bush lied about the yellow cake just so we can go in there and take their oil to make it cheaper for America... oh wait, gas is up 70%? oh ok.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

Riiiiiggghhhttt....

How many YEARS have passed by before this "report" came out? And look, they've got a captive audience STILL clinging onto the WMD thing! Even though the admin themselves ADMITTED they didn't have them after all!

LOL!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

Keep trying to convince yourself that these people weren't lying...lol:

Wake up man. THEY ARE DOING IT ALL OVER AGAIN.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
and also im sure the iranian president has never said anything bad about america or israel.

he never said he wanted to whipe them off the map.....
/sarcasm

this guy comes out with new comments every day about how he will defy the UN and wants nuclear weapons. I refuse to let a known terrorist get a hole of a nuclear weapon. we all know what they like to use those for.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
so you would rather let iran have a nuclear weapon??????????

This man was partially responsible for the iranian hostage crisis. and now hes the president of a country.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe

I hate EVERYTHING America stands for. Its the most pathetic invented nation to mankind. Its the worst nation in the world to follow example by. Its the most deluded myopic nation ever to even exist. It the most uneducated ignorant nation that there ever will be. American pyshically cannot solve any conflict it comes into contact with, it cannot even make a right decision on any international intervention.. Its really really absurd. Your unbelieavble, but then again are we surprised, probably not.

That is a harsh statement!
But unfortunately i have to say that i agree, but to a much lesser extent.

For almost 200 years, the US has meant so much to us - as a nation, way of life and a saviour.
It just seems that over the last 6-7 years, those feelings have been sharply deteriorating for numerous reasons - and the lies, high level corruption and path of destruction that follows the US makes our older generations feel sad, while making our younger generations feel increasingly angry.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman
. I refuse to let a known terrorist get a hole of a nuclear weapon. we all know what they like to use those for.

Cut the bull please.

Who is the terrorists? and who is terrorising Iran for the last year in a half.
I'll answer it because you not able to see reality. The leader of Iran has never made threats. Therefore he is NOT a terrorist. So please don't bull*** It's 2008 now, you have had 8 years of lies, when are you going to start realising the truth on the middleast and American policy. When are you going to see the bigger picture.

Your nation America is terrorising and has been the terrorist. It has also threatened to nuc Iran. It's waiting for the opportunity. So please don't talk nonsense.
Please do wake up soon. For the benifet of mankind.

Please would people start slapping their heads once in while... Because I feel like doing it myself for the people who behave so bloody stupid and ignorant.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Dont be so naive as to believe whatever the Iranian president says. Do you take Bush at his word? Highly doubtful, so lets be a little more realistic here. Him saying there is "no chance of war" is like Bush saying the same thing. Get real.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bakednutz

Its about using your brain. Why on earth would the Iranian president want to attack America. Its not Iran that's the problem. The Iranian president is not that stupid, why would he want to attack America. That's like saying France or Pakistan wants to attack America because they have nucs, lets invade them. The problem for America is, It's Iran sitting on oil That's the problem. Will people ever f**** learn.

If you provoke a nation to the point that Iran is now in right now. Constant threats. Constant aggression towards Iran. What would you think a leader of Iran do, what would any leader of any country do?? He handling it quite well by not reacting to the Yanks.

If I was the leader of Iran I would have nucs under my bed at this rate. I mean I havent attacked any nation to start with like. Bush going around provoking WW3 ffs. Realistically speaking Iran wants to defend itself like the rest of us. Iran wants to be like other nations in having nucs like the rest of us.

Many countries have nucs, why can't Iran. Iran has been relatively peaceful. Someone stated that it hadn't had war there in over a 1000 years. So what's wrong with Iran then. The leader of Iran seems much more peaceful and calmer than G.Bush IMO.

This is all hype for the Bush Admin to go in there and blow the place into sh**. Bush Admin want him to build WMD. Like they wanted Sadamm too as well, so they could engineer war. It's about OIL. For the love of God would people not get it. Its propaganda ffs to go in there. Funny that a large percentage of America cannot even learn from the same bull*** with Iraq. Iran case is exactly the same, its hilarious that the average few Americans still don't understand.

Sad to say but it is funny. Becaue America are manufacturing a full on set war. The large majorty of American's still don't realise. That Americian government are creating a war. Not anyone else, Not Iran, Not Iraq, Not Sadaam, not the Iranian leader, not Russia. Its USA.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe

Its about using your brain. Why on earth would the Iranian president want to attack America. Its not Iran that the problem. It's Iran sitting on oil is the problem, well for America anyway.

If you provoke a nation to the point that Iran is now in right now. And I was the leader of Iran I would have nucs under my bed. Realistically speaking Iran wants to defend itself. Iran wants to be like other nations in having nucs, Many countries have nucs, why can't Iran. Iran has been relatively peaceful. So what's wrong with Iran. The leader of Iran seems much more peaceful and calmer than G.Bush IMO.

This is all hype for the Bush Admin to go in there and blow the place into sh**. Bush admin want him to build WMD. Like they wanted Sadamm to. It's about OIL. For the love of god would people not get it.

Right, Iran just wants a peacful end to all of this. I hate war and think it would be a huge mistake to go to war with Iran but I dont think it is realistic to say they dont want war with the US and Especially Israel. They hate Israel, they hate America, they hate You! Should we talk about death to America day? Kill the infidels! And what is a nucs? Nuke? And I dont belive it has much to do with oil. Oil for energy is technology of the 19th century, they have highly classified ways of producing energy. Ever heard of the orion project? Iran wants war just as much as Bush, if they did not they would stop the rhetoric and stop producing uranium. It is all about the advancment of the NWO.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by bakednutz

Right, Iran just wants a peacful end to all of this. I hate war and think it would be a huge mistake to go to war with Iran but I dont think it is realistic to say they dont want war with the US and Especially Israel. They hate Israel, they hate America, they hate You! Should we talk about death to America day? Kill the infidels! And what is a nucs? Nuke? And I dont belive it has much to do with oil. Oil for energy is technology of the 19th century, they have highly classified ways of producing energy. Ever heard of the orion project? Iran wants war just as much as Bush, if they did not they would stop the rhetoric and stop producing uranium. It is all about the advancment of the NWO.

Sorry to burst your bubble. But Israel is one bold child screaming for its toys in the ME right now. They have officially threathned Iran. I've been told from many people, some who are from the ME living over here in Ireland (not terrorists btw) They all know exactly what israel wants to do. It wants to take control of the oil in Iran. Israel will attack because they now have the backing of the USA. The USA will jump in, and we have another war.

Iran does not want a war ffs. Iran are not as stupid as America believe me. The rest of the middleast just have to again sit and watch America blowing up its neighbours.

Its not about nucs, its about America using it as an excuse to go in there. They have planned it all years ago. Creating a problem. Creating fear in these countries. Creating hate in these countries. It was only a matter of time for some countries such as Iran to say hold we've had enough of this bullying. The Yanks want this reaction. It gives them the power now to go in and do exactly the mission they planned to do. Get the oil.

Wake up.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

This has to be one of the silliest, propagandized posts I have seen in quite some time.

"Iran hates us, Iran Hates you, Iran wants war."

Are you for real?

You sound like you could be reading off Dana Perino's prompter.

Thank goodness not everyone is guzzling down the kool-aid that heavily, or we'd already be suckered into the next disaster.

It's likely still coming (as we the people don't matter much anymore to these maniacs), but the vast majority are wise to this fear-mongering and brain-washing, particularly after being bamboozled into the Iraq nightmare by THE EXACT SAME tactics. It's the exact same thing all over again, and you're taking it, hook , line and sinker.

Yep, Iran is the bad guy who's LOOKING for war with the rest of the world.

LMAO

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

Well, I think I will choose not to believe that America is more stupid than Iran. Bush may be an idiot but the Iranian prez is right there with him. I will never believe they do not want war until they stop producing uranium. The whole basis of this thing in the MSM is the suspension of there nuclear program. So IF they do not want war, as YOU claim, then why not just stop and allow other countires to help you with nuclear energy??

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
So how long until obama is president? or not

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Man of peace love and understanding!

Somebody give that man a Nobel Prize and use his picture to sell cookies and milk!

I am amazed by how gullable propagandists think people are!

Here is a hint, Peekaboo, We See Through You!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

This has to be one of the silliest, propagandized posts I have seen in quite some time.

"Iran hates us, Iran Hates you, Iran wants war."

Are you for real?

You sound like you could be reading off Dana Perino's prompter.

Thank goodness not everyone is guzzling down the kool-aid that heavily, or we'd already be suckered into the next disaster.

It's likely still coming (as we the people don't matter much anymore to these maniacs), but the vast majority are wise to this fear-mongering and brain-washing, particularly after being bamboozled into the Iraq nightmare by THE EXACT SAME tactics. It's the exact same thing all over again, and you're taking it, hook , line and sinker.

Yep, Iran is the bad guy who's LOOKING for war with the rest of the world.

LMAO

I dont think you get, and I dont even know who this Dana Perino is??? Kool- Aid?? Haha, very funny DD. I do NOT want war. I just realize that Iran is not as they seem. If you want to beleive everything Iran says, fine. I would not. It is all about GLOBAL DOMINATION. Oil has little to do with it. And Iran does want war and they do hate you. Just look up the death to america stuff on youtube or google. If you think I buy into all of Bush's BS your just as crazy as he is IMO.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by bakednutz]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I think he's saying that the US is in NO POSITION to launch the war, its threatening to over nuclear works.

Face it, the US economy is in tatters, world confidence is shot...... and even if he is building nuclear weapons.. the US shot itself in the foot by lying over iraq's weapons.

The US is in no position to wage a war on Iran, and they are fools if they try.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I think that agit8ed said it best. We are in no position to launch a war and Iran knows this. I dont think anyone is willing to go to war with Iran over the reasons Bush claims, (uranium suspension) but that will be his reason UNLESS they suspend enrichment. SO, if they suspend their program, what basis would Bush have to convince the American people to go to war? So if you look at that and realize BUSH is CRAZY like Iran should, they would suspend the program so they are not attacked! How can you say they do not want war when this will be the outcome if they dont suspend the program???????

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bakednutz

Well, I think I will choose not to believe that America is more stupid than Iran. Bush may be an idiot but the Iranian prez is right there with him. I will never believe they do not want war until they stop producing uranium. The whole basis of this thing in the MSM is the suspension of there nuclear program. So IF they do not want war, as YOU claim, then why not just stop and allow other countires to help you with nuclear energy??

LMAO........... Do you think?. You haven't learned anything in the last 8 years. You haven't been reading or looking around you. You haven't being reading people's post on here either!

Christ have mercy on your soul

So if America is not as stupid as Iran then Why is your nation threatening and behaving aggressive in this instance. Why Is Bush mentioning WW3. Your Bush administration has engineered 2 wars already. Iraq and Afganistan. that's very stupid. and now Iran will be the Third. That's again very stupid me thinks. I mean its actually quite inappropriate. Even considering the leader of Iran is being quite impressive about handling this new problem America is causing, He is not reacting.

Everything your nation did in its policy is stupid. The policy of Iran is not as stupid in comparison. Iran didn't kill 655,000 Iraqs over the last 2 years did they?. In fact I don't think any nation in the world is as stupid as America is right now. Sorry that's a little harsh to hear, but it's true. War is the only answer. like would you WAKE UP.

So therefore I don't think any nation is as stupid as America. I mean god the last 8 years has being a thorn in my side and everyone elses.

Factual wise the every decisions of your Nation America has being STUPID and INSANE period. So I admire Iran handling this situation better. Bush wants Iran to fly off the handle. The Iranian president is cool about it and rightly so.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Well I will have to disagree with you sir. America is not stupid. Bush is stupid along with his cronies but other than that, America, generally speaking is pretty smart. I dont know how you can label an entire nation STUPID when you are basing it off of the policies of GWB.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join