It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian President Says No War With U.S., Israel!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe
LOL... Sounds like Elizabeth Hasselback.
You have been swallowed by ignorance and pride. Its vile. you should be ashamed of yourself.

And you sound like all the other typical extreme liberal windbags who spew nothing but hate and purposefully skew information for your own twisted agenda. You need to get your head out of the sand.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by WhatTheory]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Since there is no specific target. if a 100k are now dead, what's to say it won't double or treble soon

This proves you were lieing about the "millon dead" as you are now stating it is 100K and could potentially double soon.

You were 900K off, or a 90% exaggeration!!

Do you always exaggerate this much??

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Many sites say its between mininum of 100k to a max of 900k

All of the killings are wrong.

What theory and jetxnet you both should be ashamed of yourselves. for supporting these war crimes by this administration. This behaviour is not acceptable

P.S im not liberal or whatever you sprout about. I am me, an individual who do not follow people like you do.

Your behaviour is disgusting, you both. the MAX total death toll is 900,000. And you both sit here over the exact figures. when its a manufactured war for profits. I hope karma will sort your closed minds one day.

you both are embarressing to humanity. this behaviour and war mongering is absurd, its wrong and you both no it.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory
And you sound like all the other typical extreme liberal windbags who spew nothing but hate and purposefully skew information for your own twisted agenda. You need to get your head out of the sand.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by WhatTheory]

Hilarious. now sort yourself out.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

No, not always..

So I ASK you again, is it morally right to kill a 100,000 people, r 655,000 people and while we talk, more are being killed. Can you answer a direct question?

Are you purposefully being disingenuous or just ignorant? I already gave you a link proving your claim false. Get over it.

So is 100,000 people dead ok, or does it have to be higher to kinda cross the line? that's just one link and one site, many links and many site give different figures.

It's illegal.

yes !t !s.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

sigh...you just dont know how america works then

trust me millions have gone to washington and "tried to start a revolution" and i PROMISE you, you would NEver accomplish starting one!

I know you think your so right, but in reality you couldnt be more wrong.

If you go and try to start an uprising you WILL go to jail and they WILL throw away the key, or you will be shot.

I guess you need to learn how america REALLY works dont you?

Anyways, i do agree that we need a new govt and a new system.
I just cant agree that you can simply walk to Washington DC and start yelling in a megaphone and u will change the world.

You know what the Reality is? You will show up to DC, and find 5000 other people yelling in megaphones next to you, all yelling about totally different things! and then the police will rough you up, and prolly detain you.

Thats how it really works. And congress just keeps ignoring us. Buisness as usual as they say

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Maybe. But you saying that gives them the power to do that. You don't have to give the power to do what they do in the first place. I don't feel they are more powerful than me. They can go for me, but my words and action, and even a death of me or someone else will not stop changing.

The people that run the show are not better than me or you.

Things will change. They cannot hold power forever.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Double post.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

You will show up to DC, and find 5000 other people yelling in megaphones next to you, all yelling about totally different things! and then the police will rough you up, and prolly detain you.

Thats how it really works. And congress just keeps ignoring us. Buisness as usual as they say

I don't need to yell at them or anyone, i don't need to protest either, talking reasonalby should do it better. So they can't jail me. Secondly when you learn to ignore the congress, they will want your attention.

They ignore your voice, so why give your power.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

So I guess the missile launches in the news today were a late Forth of July display put on by Iran to show their appreciation for America!

More like "shoot us, and we'll shoot back..."

I'm not too worried.

I am fairly confident that, as much of a windbag as Ahmadinejad is, if a war starts it won't be the Iranians who shoot first.

They have a lot more to lose if fighting breaks out.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

trust me millions have gone to washington and "tried to start a revolution" and i PROMISE you, you would NEver accomplish starting one!

Revolution has already started.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azurus
Iran is generally peaceful and has been for 1000 years. Despite their loathing of Israel (which is common throughout all the middle-east countries) what threat are they?
[edit on 9-7-2008 by Azurus]

Where do you get this figure? 1000 years is a long time. Territory is lost and won through war, and I can assure you that the region that is now Iran, was not so for over 1000 years.

I think it’s pretty obvious to most people out there that the war in Iraq is another Vietnam. This time, however, it’s not the Communists we’re worried about, but the stability of the Middle East and trying desperately to turn things around. Iran is not helping. If Iran wants to bring peace to the Middle East, it should be assisting the United States in setting up democracy in Iraq. The sooner a stable government is set up in Iraq, the sooner the people of Iraq can determine their own fate – may that be Iranian domination.

And that’s all I have to say about that.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

the world renowned lancet mediacal journal disagree`s with you

web.mit.edu...

they`re figure is over 600,000

and i would happily say they are a bit more qualified than you to make statements for how many people have died , since there figures are based upon multiple sources including the red cross and red cresent in iraq.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Do me a favor if you will. Go to that other topic about Iran and the war games. Read what I posted there at the end. then come back and tell me where I`m wrong.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
reply to post by greysave

Yawn.

This is the STUPIDEST argument and PLAYED out rhetoric I continually hear from you war-mongers and excusists. Anyone who doesn't gulp down the kool-aid and endless lies from the biggest thugs and most prevelant LIARS (the U.S. >GOVERNMENT

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by greysave

Saddam did have Yellow cake. They just sold it all to Canada to be processed for power generation. I guess the Iraqi government is lying too.

Your one of the sheep right now. WAKE UP.
Saddam and Iraq war in sequence. PUPPPET & MANUFACTURED WAR.

Uhh remember that reactor that Israel bombed? I guess that was a figment of our imagination. I guess Regan made that up in the 80's predicting that 30 years later it would be like this. What you said had nothing to do with what I am talking about. I am not trying to validate the current war, nor am I saying that the WMD thing wasn't trumped up. The yellow cake was usless to Saddam as he couldn't refine it. Um I didn't say that this had anything to do with the invasion nor did I imply it. Just pointing out that he was incorrect and they did in fact have yellow cake.

You ask me to use my intelligence and not believe what the government says. How about you use your intelligence research the various sources western and eastern, and come up with your own conclusions. You are assuming that I buy into that WMD junk because I just pointed out he had yellow cake. You know what you do when you assume.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by greysave]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Thaumaturgus

Where do you get this figure? 1000 years is a long time. Territory is lost and won through war, and I can assure you that the region that is now Iran, was not so for over 1000 years.

The figure is exaggerated purposefully because they have been peaceful for so long. Peaceful in the sense that they have not provoked, precipitated, nor initiated a war in many years. The region which is currently Iran was formerly known as Persia and was part of the Islamic Conquest around year 640. With the exception of a few conflicts during the Pahlavi Era (Shatti al-Arab waterway) and minor feuds with Iraq leading up to the Iran-Iraq war, there has been nothing. In 1978 Iran had achieved the 5th strongest military strength in the world.

Since the Islamic Revolution, Iran has sought to exert its influence by supporting various groups like Hizbullah in Lebanon in order to influence Lebanon. Various Kurdish groups are also supported as needed in order to maintain control of its Kurdish regions. In neighbouring Afghanistan, Iran supported the Northern Alliance for over a decade against the Taliban, and nearly went to war against the Taliban in 1998. Everything very minor and expected, as in most countries do try to spread their influence and protect their interests; one of the biggest comparable examples: the US of America.

This time, however, it’s not the Communists we’re worried about, but the stability of the Middle East and trying desperately to turn things around. Iran is not helping. If Iran wants to bring peace to the Middle East, it should be assisting the United States in setting up democracy in Iraq.

You are right in that the stability of the Middle East is the next "world threat". I disagree with you in that the only way Iran can help is to assist in the democracy in Iraq. There are many ways they can help, and if you knew the recent actions of president Ahmadinejad, it would be evident, yet most Americans don't.

His recent priority in the region has been to improve ties with most of Iran's neighbors in order to strengthen Iran's status and influence in both the Middle East. Turkey recently signed a multibillion dollar gas line deal with Tehran (against the U.S. wishes). He has sought reconciliation with the Arab states by promoting bilateral trade and trying for Iranian entry into the GCC. Outside of the region he has sought to improve relations with other major Arab states, most importantlyl Egypt. His administration has created the "peace pipeline"; a pipeline from Iran that will eventually fuel both Pakistan and India. In theory, the plan will help to integrate South Asian economies, and, by side effect, calm tensions between Pakistan and India. Iran has also redoubled efforts to forge ties with Armenia. He's also the first Iranian president to visit Iraq. Ahmadinejad, in 2008 said "visiting Iraq without the dictator (Saddam Hussein) is a good thing.

Hey, I think the guy is a nutcase, but my point is that he isn't some monster of instability that many portray him to be, and him being a wack job doesn't give me the right to kill him. He promotes stable international relations in the area. Don't believe the media propaganda hype.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Azurus]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Israel controls our government, banks, media. US taxpayers pay Israel money to funnel back to buy our congress and president.

We will do whatever Israel demands. We will fight their wars and attack their enemies. Americans will elect puppets of Israel because American voters are too ignorant to think for themselves and to see what is happening. The media will tell them who to vote for.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by LickDaCat]

[edit on 10-7-2008 by LickDaCat]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux

Do me a favor if you will. Go to that other topic about Iran and the war games. Read what I posted there at the end. then come back and tell me where I`m wrong.

Well America is doing everything wrong since you dont realise that these wars, are engineered. War games would be the word to use. The leaders of your country have many games in fact.

There is too many sheeple on earth so they keep winning games, for us sheeple to keep fighting each other for their wants and power.

P.s i dont need to read any of your post's to to know the core of this mess
Why do I need to tell you where you are wrong? This is not about me, or you, or whether I think I'm 100% right or not. Its about everyone, fighting a war that none of us want.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
reply to post by ItsTheQuestion

since iran hasn`t actually started a war in over 1000 years , and the last revolution was to eject the US installed puppet - after he used the military to remove the democratic government.

so yes , i do trust him more than the morons in washington who want to use nukes on everyone who doesn`t like them.

I wholeheartedly agree with you.

Another side take, to what your saying. If I was Iranian, and I didn't attack another nation, why suddenly should someone threathen to attack my country.

For argument sake, If I was the Iranian president, (I consider myself to be quite sane) and a country continuously provokes and threatens me, Why am I not allowed to have weapons or nukes to defend myself?

Lets get real here people. Stop this madness. I'm sooooo sick of this war. Could we just stop it already.

Every thing you post is purely anti-american. That is fine, but understand that your views are biased.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join