It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian President Says No War With U.S., Israel!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bakednutz

"I dont even know who this Dana Perino is??? "

please do not comment on foreign policy till you have educated yourself to at least a minimal level first. Dana Perino is the sacred fount where crap like "iran wants to kill the whole world!!!!1" flows from. she is a liar and a political harlot of a titanic level.

once again also. the president of iran never said he wanted to attack israel or "wipe them off the face of the earth". that term is being used for prowar propaganda. what he said is he hoped the political ideology of zionism would fail.

dont believe me? prove me wrong...

dont see a diffrence? educate yourself.

all these prowar people just regurgitating lies back and forth between each others mouths make me sick. you have a brain for a reason. use it. dont just repeat lies. research them. find the truth. dont just sit around having wet dreams of 500 pounders going off in an apartment complex in tehran because you heard on foxnews that Ahmadinejad "kills christian babies every day at brunch and he wants to end the world in a nuclear holocaust because he dosnt like israel."

USE YOUR BRAIN!!!!!

[edit on 9-7-2008 by TheRepublic]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Even if the US went to war with Iran I think they would lose, as too many of it's troops are based in other countries fighting other wars for the war-profiteers or on 'peacekeeping' duties .

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Boaring......................blah............blah.........blah...

yeah, yeah, yeah. the "evil bush admin" is up to it again...

lies...liess.....lies.....

BUT......

THE GREAT "ACK-MA-*Snip*-A-JAD" IS THE ONLY GOOD AND DECENT LEADER IN THE WORLD..............

HE'S FOR PEACE....

JUSTICE.....

AND THE MUSLIM TERRORIST WAY......

Don't make me laugh....

ANOTHER REASON WHY ATS IS KILLING ATS.

Mod Edit:

4.) You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

Vulgarity on ATS

[edit on 9-7-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Iran does not want a war?? Look at this report out today 9/7/08

www.haaretz.co.il...

Last update - 12:30 09/07/2008

Iran test fires missiles said to be capable of hitting Israel

By News Agencies

Tags: Iran, Israel, IDF, nuclear

Iran's Revolutionary Guard has test fired nine long and medium range missiles, including one which it has previously said could travel as far as Israel and U.S. bases in the region, state media reported on Wednesday.

General Hossein Salami, a top Guards commander, was quoted as saying the aim of the exercise was "to demonstrate our resolve and might against enemies who in recent weeks have threatened Iran with harsh language." The drill was conducted in the Persian Gulf and the strategic Strait of Hormouz.

The tests occurred at a time of increased tension between Iran and Israel over Tehran's disputed nuclear program, which the West fears is aimed at making bombs. Iran says its nuclear program is only for power generation.
Advertisement

State Press TV said the missiles tested by Iran's Revolutionary Guards included a "new" Shahab 3 missile, which officials have said could reach targets 2,000 km (1,250 miles) away.

The White House on Wednesday said Iran should immediately stop development of ballistic missiles and refrain from further missile
tests, saying that the United States and the UN Security Council were committed to a diplomatic path on Tehran's nuclear ambitions, the White House said.

Iran should "refrain from further missile tests if they truly seek to gain the trust of the world," White House spokesman Gordon Johndroe said. "The Iranians should stop the development of ballistic missiles, which could be used as a delivery vehicle for a potential nuclear weapon, immediately."

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Hey guys I'm new to the site. Please know that I am not a "nuke first ask questions later" war monger American. I also don't believe anything that leaders of any world power say is absolute truth whether they be American , Iranian, Russian, Chinese or whatever. The truth is always somewhere in between. I do believe this though. Amadenajad is the Hitler of our time. His statements of "no war with US or Israel" our difficult for me to accept. We would be fools if we just took it as truth.

Below is a speech given by Prime Minister Chamberlain of Britain after his meeting with Hitler. Another thing I found interesting was his comment on the "Czech problem" given the story yesterday about Russia's plans if the US/Czech missile defense deal is ratified. These are strange times indeed.

"History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme."
-Mark Twain

a1424.g.akamai.net...

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

What a great post. Couldn't of said it better myself. It's got to be the most irrirating thing, where someone sprouts nonsense in only third party manner, or taking info from what somebody else said, without using thier own brain and coming to thier own conclusions.

This is why the Iraq war happened. People lie, EVEN leaders of our countries do. Would people f**** WAKE up.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Maybe the stakes are getting really high day by day

I just posted a thread, iran seems to have hit northern iraq with Artillery this morning!

Iran fires Artilery into Northern Iraq

What concerns me is that if they want war or not , and the typical Iranian is just a civilian wanting peace and stability, but if the Leaders dont want it, then how can they reconcile showing a strong hand in defending the mounting pressure on their nation state, and popular demand against agressors from outside, and their national security whilst scaling down of operations?

I think they are being put in a box with not many ways out!

Kind regards

Elf

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wiz4769
Well if he really means this, then its time to stop ALL nuclear work being done and cooperate 100% with inspections. If he does this I will believe him and will not even think about Iran again or at least until the next ordeal comes up.

Yeah because getting rid of all their WMD really helped Iraq... America will say they are hiding them regardless of what they do. Seen this show before and I doubt Iran is going to follow in Iraq's footsteps.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by John82]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

The Iranian president I'm sure would like to see Israel destroyed, but he is not an idiot. He knows that Iran is not going to do it, and nor do I think he would ever even try. But he is being threated and has no choice but to prepare.

I sincerely believe that they want nuclear power for energy purposes MAINLY, but still to have nuclear capabilities. I find it odd that countries like Iran are denied even nuclear power when Israel and neocon war-mongers like us (the U.S.) have nukes. The population in Iran is young and progressive and want to follow a more modern culture (similar to the U.S.). What's wrong with that?

[edit on 9-7-2008 by Azurus]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Yep, Yep, Yep....

Those Iranians, all they want is peace...

They don't want to be at war with anyone...

There leader ACK-MA-*Snip*-AJAD is a super hero...

He is a humanitarian.

He wants peace in the region.

He wants to sing kumb-y-a with everyone....

BUT....

He's launching missles....

What a jerk.

Mod Edit:

4.) You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

Vulgarity on ATS

[edit on 9-7-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by tomfrusso

It's funny how sarcasm always fills the gaps when there is nothing else pertinent to say.

You say all these things about Iran, yet fail to mention the bullying tactics and mock airstrikes by surrounding countries.

From your post, it's easy to see you don't like the president of Iran, but what would you do if your country was being threatened by warmongers?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azurus
reply to post by Swatman

The Iranian president I'm sure would like to see Israel destroyed, but he is not an idiot. He knows that Iran is not going to do it, and nor do I think he would ever even try. But he is being threated and has no choice but to prepare.

I sincerely believe that they want nuclear power for energy purposes MAINLY, but still to have nuclear capabilities. I find it odd that countries like Iran are denied even nuclear power when Israel and neocon war-mongers like us (the U.S.) have nukes. The population in Iran is young and progressive and want to follow a more modern culture (similar to the U.S.). What's wrong with that?

Yea the U.S. are a bunch of war mongers.

yes we used 2 atomic bombs. in 1945 to end a war that would have had higher casualities for both sides had we entered japan by sea. Has an atomic bomb been used since other than testing purposes? no. so i dont see how you can complain about the U.S. having nukes.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

I'm not complaining at all that the U.S. has nukes. I just think it's funny how the U.S. doesn't want anyone else to have them.

Iran is generally peaceful and has been for 1000 years. Despite their loathing of Israel (which is common throughout all the middle-east countries) what threat are they?

Israel already has nukes....

The U.S. has been in and led many wars throughout history, have used atomic weapons that killed millions of innocents, and now with the Bush administration have completed the first pre-emptive (aggressive strike) in history based on faulty intelligence.

Why is it that we feel like we are qualified to have nukes and countries like Iran aren't? Do you see my reasoning?

(EDIT) and about Hiroshima please take a look at this article:

The Truth about Hiroshima

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
So, DD, Iranian President Ahmadinejad says he doesn't want war, and yet a day later he does this:

Iran test-fires long- and medium-range missiles
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Nice.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Hmm, let's see, did they fire any missles TOWARDS anyone?

TESTING capabilities, particularly WHEN YOU'RE BEING THREATENED DAILY does NOT indicate HOSTILITY. It indicates that they are preparing in case they are attacked, and since the idiots in the whitehouse keep threatening them every other day, who can blame them for being ready? The AGGRESSORS here are the maniacs in the whitehouse, no question about it.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azurus
reply to post by Swatman

I'm not complaining at all that the U.S. has nukes. I just think it's funny how the U.S. doesn't want anyone else to have them.

Iran is generally peaceful and has been for 1000 years. Despite their loathing of Israel (which is common throughout all the middle-east countries) what threat are they?

Israel already has nukes....

The U.S. has been in and led many wars throughout history, have used atomic weapons that killed millions of innocents, and now with the Bush administration have completed the first pre-emptive (aggressive strike) in history based on faulty intelligence.

Why is it that we feel like we are qualified to have nukes and countries like Iran aren't? Do you see my reasoning?

(EDIT) and about Hiroshima please take a look at this article:

The Truth about Hiroshima

ya iran has been peaceful for 1000 years. i guess the iran-iraq war that lasted 8 years with almost 1 million casualities isnt a big deal or anything

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
lol, they're only using sarcasm because they don't have any real points to make.

Truth is, Iran hasn't attacked anyone. And they aren't going to start.

But there are those who want a war with Iran, and as such are trying to make Iran look like some kind of crazy war loving country thats decided it wants to have everyone killed.

... if you believe that, then let me ask you this... who have they killed?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

So, all those numerous times when Iran invaded India, that wasn't war?

It is good to hear that Ahmaguy is now backing off of his war rhetoric. Maybe the Israeli exercise convinced him that his new Russian made toys might not be as good as he thought they were, and maybe his big mouth was writing checks that his behind couldn't cash.

I dont trust GW anymore than Ahmaguy.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The usa has turned into the agressor, and they know it.
War is war. Whats the diffrence between an preemptive attack by the usa, and the possible attack on israeli targets by iran. In both cases the war will kill INNOCENT PEOPLE. You cant prevent war with war. How the hell you can prevent others NOT to wage war by bombing them. Then the iranians will be angry and they will feel like they have to defend their country. And the usa will be responsible for EVERY casualty in that war, simply because you started it. War is bad no matter who starts it.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Wow he said this??? He must be blind.

I know for a fact the U.S and Isrel are trying to find loop holes to get their hands on Iran.

Iran is a threat and what I mean about this is I know Iran made a nuclear bomb. However they buy nukes from north korea.

Now why did we go after North Korea well we wanted them to stop all nuclear activity so that Iran will not be able to get more nukes or at least they can't have a huge supply of nukes only the ones they already bought and the ones they made that is about it so the supply is very limited on nukes.

So we went after North Korea so it would weaken Irans power to really give the U.S a dose of their own medicine.

So now Iran is weakend but it's not perment. They need to destroy all nukeclear facilities. So I know the U.S is still after him they want to weaken the country and keep him inline meaning under control by the U.S and Isrel.

Isrel and the U.S and also Britian have the most control over the world.

The U.S just conqured Iraq we the U.S now owns Iraq and if you don't bealive this then your stupid lol.

The reason I say Iraq is now ours the U.S property. It's because we went in their and took saddam out of power and then we got to select who goes to power however we make it look like the Iraqi people voted for the president but behind the scenes they made sure their pick would be the one to be in office so he will be the U.S puppet. We will still have control on Iraq but still let it appear that it is it's own country even thought we control it now and own it. That is why Bush and many corps invested in the oil wells in Iraq because they now belong to the U.S and on the movie video of 9/11 movie that mikel more made shows microsoft/ibm/telecom/ and many other companies meeting at a hall talking about investing in Iraqi Oil. This proves we own Iraq.

Now we are going to own IRAN. They might not take him out of power but if they feel he is rebelling against the U.S after we own Iran then they will kill him the reason they will kill him is that he would know too much and he could spill the beans to the public so they want to make sure he would be dead if they decide to take that route.

You should at least play a simulation game called civilization 3 this game give a huge understanding on politics and what each country does in the real world.

Well I do think we will go at war. Unless we had a agreement with Iran. I have heard that one of the head generals in Iraians military was in washinton talking to the U.S on making some type of agreement talks and if that turned out to be good then I guess no war. If it went bad which I think it did since the U.S keept demanding at the start of the talk that they stop enrishing urainum and Iran general disagreed.

I just hope we don't go to war with Iran because I been hearing if we do then the U.S will be worst than it was when we had that great depression.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join