It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terra Papers - I was there

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
study on skulls

I theorize that we have been so indoctrinated by tv, movies, books and magazines that such images don't seem to be out of the ordinary. BUT THEY ARE. The more wide spread the genetic phenomenon amongst royal families, the more you should be asking: Is this all the result of inbreeding, head binding, normal genetic abnormailities, or is there more to it?
I believe there is more to it.

Awesome research and websites Undo! The star beings were the ones on the thrones and those on the thrones today are their descendants - their 'blood'. That's why all the presidents are related to other royal families, etc. and the grail - the blood - is the key.
There is a story of the Aku and Draku Robert told - the Aku are what gave Ea/Enki the 'gift of the feather' which he did not use for himself but rather gave it to us so we would be more special (spontaneity, passion, etc.). And the Aku, as I understand, are the source of what we woulc call our souls - that it is the Aku that descended into this incarnation because they wanted a challenge (to get out) which so far has not succeeded - (recycling vs reincarnation). The grays and technology can manipulate us after death - that's the real core of this - our soul, death, and what's next.
We have been sooooooo had for thousands of years - up is down, black is white, and everything we've been told is a lie.... Karyn.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Like so many other people I also have a desire to understand where we come from and our 'purpose'. To understand 'the truth' and to reconcile all those gut 'feelings' that what we 'know' isn't exactly the real story.

My older brother (now deceased) was a physician and a voracious reader (especially of science fiction). He was also very conspiracy-minded. In the late 1970's he handed me a manila envelope tyhat contained a very bad copy of a document called 'The Gemstone Files'. No doubt many of you have heard of or read these papers. They were my introduction to 'conspiracy'. Essentially, the gemstone papers purported to be a collection of top-secret information that exposed the 'real' story behind history and world affairs. It tied together Jesus, Christianity, the Kennedy Assassinations, the Mafia, wars, the space program,etc. It tied togther everything into a nice, neat little package. It explained all.

As I read The Terra Papers I couldn't ignore the similarities. Here was another document that tied together all the major mysteries of history (albeit with a more cosmic angle). Perhaps it is a coincidence. I'm not sure where I stand on the Terra Papers but it is a fascinating story.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
NOTE: READ THIS WHOLE THING. IF YOU STOP BEFORE YOU'VE READ IT ALL YOU'LL MISS THE POINT

well there's several examples i've read about as regards after death manipulation:

the biblical texts say when you die, you are present with the Lord.

yet, they also say, hell is the abode of the dead. the dead are people who's bodies haven't as yet resurrected. this doesn't stipulate whether it's specific to unbelievers or believers.

there's much debate, therefore, over what it means.

revelation addresses hell as
the domain to which all must go when they die and in which they remain
until the resurrection of their bodies (which is not supposed to happen till the
end of the human dispensation on this planet).

so both positions point at these individual verses and proclaim their version is right.

there's also a third position: when you die, your spirit goes to be with the Lord but your body remains in the grave until it is resurrected, suggesting that you become a ghost of sorts till the resurrection of the dead.

now toss into the mix reincarnation theory. it suggests when you die, your body rots and isn't resurrected, but your spirit is reborn continually in new bodies. if you apply it to the third position, it would sound something like this:

when you die, your spirit goes to be with the Lord but your body remains in the grave. then you are resurrected from the dead by being put into another body.

there are two reasons why these two concepts (reincarnation and the third position) don't ultimately match:

1) it is appointed onto man, once to die (since people are occassionally rescucitated from near death or death experiences, it really can't be referring to multiple deaths of the same spirit n the same sense of permanence as seen in a reincarnation scenario, where the body dies and that's it, no resurrection of that body).

2) there has only been 1 resurrection of the dead (as a mass event) in biblical human history, and that occured after the resurrection of jesus, when the graves opened and all the bodies of the folks who had died prior to his arrival, were instantly resurrected from their graves. this assumes their spirit bodies must've been somewhere else during all that time. there's supposed to be another resurrection from the dead scenario coming at the end of this dispensation, and these will be bodies of the people who came after the resurrection of jesus.

as far as enki is concerned, i think, if i were to compare him to something, it'd be my example of a program.

God is a perfectly running computer, with slots for programs that can run the perfect code. Satan (Enki in this instance) is the safeguard. He functions like anti-virus programming. If the programs that try to interface with God are not following the perfect code, Satan rejects them, which was the authority he had been given as the god who decrees the fates. He was the cherub that covereth, protects, a Watcher of great power. He made sure no one had access to God that wasn't running the program perfectly. And of course, hardly no one could run it. He was/is bad news. In this aspect, he is the Accuser. When God asked "what about my servant Job?" Satan replied basically -- eh, he's a loser. you're allowing him to connect and alloting him the inherent protection of that connection, but what if you weren't protecting him? He'd malfunction in an instant.

Now enter Yeshua. He's like Neo in the Matrix. He runs the program perfectly and offers it as your own form of anti-virus. So that Satan is no longer even necessary in the loop. Satan is like Agent Smith, the Oracle and the Architect all wrapped into one, but especially the Architect. You can direct connect to God, get the inherent protection of that connection and the Accuser is only YOURSELF. Enki lost his job in that capacity, where yeshua connections are concerned.
Well he doesn't like that. So he spends a great deal of his time trying to convince everyone else that those "yeshua" people are not worthy of their connections to God (he's still running his Accuser programming) and of course, they aren't worthy, yeshua is the worthy one, but he loans us the software.

Erm, anyway, how this fits into the idea of reincarnation is, if the program is already perfect, the reboot won't be necessary.

Buddha does nearly the same thing! Some folks, somewhere along the line tried to say that stopping the reincarnation cycle was only for special god like people who were Buddhas or Avatars. Think about that and compare it to what I just said. You don't have to literally BE A BUDDHA, you inherit his perfection, so to speak.

did that make sense? or am i adding too much detail to the subject?

[edit on 26-6-2008 by undo]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
the god who decrees the fates. the architect of human civilization. the accuser. enki, ea, etc.

if that doesn't work, here's the link
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...[1].jpg

Not sure what will happen with this URL - but its a photo of Robert I came across in his dance regalia, probably taken ten or so years ago... K.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Terra Papers, a Review by Undo
------------------------------------------

I'd like to say I thoroughly enjoyed the TERRA PAPERS, but this was not the case. Enjoyed, yes. Thoroughly enjoyed? No. The primary reason for this is obviously my own paradigm, which makes no quarter for the Theory of Evolution. And since the Terra Papers begin with the story of the Big Bang and subsequent evolution of life, I was immediately disappointed. But being the driven researcher that I am, I did not let this stop me from reading further, and I'm glad that I didn't, if for no other reason that he has some remarkable pieces and snippets of insight woven into the text.

For example, as he's describing the ERIDANUS MAN'S technological development, I begin to recall the same events transpiring during the pre-adamic history of THIS planet. It was if Bek'ti were relating what had
transpired here, tens of thousands of years ago. Confirmation, I suppose.

Next, the concept of civilization arose and with it, war.

This is something I have always thought was the machinery by which to enslave others. Civilization=slavery, it equals servitude and compliance. None of these ideals are inherently bad on the surface (service to others ya know), until you consider the plight of the slave. This is especially true for the hereditary slave - marked for life by fate, karma, race, gender, skin color, IQ size, or any number of other qualifiers.

To me, this is where civilization fails, miserably. It seems it can't help but enslave entire sectors of its populace, sometimes for no other reason than a mere difference of opinion and sometimes for no better reason than greed.
We'd all like to think the leaders of these other worlds were polishing their societies for the benefit of each other, but what are the odds of that? It would take a supernatural being with unlimited knowledge, unlimited understanding and unlimited love, to solve this problem correctly. Are we willing to believe this is the case anywhere else in this universe? Tread carefully and be cautious. Think with your heart as well as your head.

As a result of such thinking, I've found it exceedingly hard to believe that civilization was an upgrade, a change in approach, perhaps, but an upgrade?

He goes on to discuss various words and their origins, working from the concept that all words which started with "M - K" or "M - G" were of Ari-an etymology. "M" is a natural sound of the human pallete, roof of the mouth and lips so I had a bit of trouble associating it with these beings who's base language was filled with "SSS's" due to the "hissing" of their reptilian languages. I wonder if there's a way to determine what the natural language sounds of a snake head the size of a human head, would be? That would be the clincher. Would they naturally develop a language with "M' or "G" sounds? The original language of Sumer was "B" based. Everything was subal-bub grub-muba hub-suba sounds. Not sure if "B" is a natural reptilian mouth sound either. Interesting question.

His references to the AR, as a Death Star were interesting indeed. I was, however, pleasantly surprised to see his insight included the reptilian queens, which (as I mentioned earlier in this thread) seems to have been the case here on Earth before our arrival.

Some of the data regarding the SS.RR.SS (Sirius) is questionable, primarily because of the word's etymology. Sirius is from Greek, Seirios. Its much earlier and therefore closer to the source name was egyptian, "Sothis." One of the problems with our understanding of egypt is that modern day egyptologists deliberately used the Greek words for the things of Egypt, which had the accumulative effect of hiding their origins. Had we known Abydos was actually Abdju, the Abzu connection would've been clearer, much sooner. These are dangeruos precedeents and one must be sure they are not assuming. Language is where they get you. Check your sources. Carefully.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

To me, this is where civilization fails, miserably. It seems it can't help but enslave entire sectors of its populace, sometimes for no other reason than a mere difference of opinion and sometimes for no better reason than greed.
We'd all like to think the leaders of these other worlds were polishing their societies for the benefit of each other, but what are the odds of that? It would take a supernatural being with unlimited knowledge, unlimited understanding and unlimited love, to solve this problem correctly. Are we willing to believe this is the case anywhere else in this universe? Tread carefully and be cautious. Think with your heart as well as your head.

I suggest you read the story I wrote... It's all about Power (energy) - in the form of food, electricity, oil, money. How different things would be if we had our tech and all the energy we needed...

www.frontsoft.com...

He goes on to discuss various words and their origins, working from the concept that all words which started with "M - K" or "M - G" were of Ari-an etymology. "M" is a natural sound of the human pallete, roof of the mouth and lips so I had a bit of trouble associating it with these beings who's base language was filled with "SSS's" due to the "hissing" of their reptilian languages. I wonder if there's a way to determine what the natural language sounds of a snake head the size of a human head, would be? That would be the clincher. Would they naturally develop a language with "M' or "G" sounds? The original language of Sumer was "B" based. Everything was subal-bub grub-muba hub-suba sounds. Not sure if "B" is a natural reptilian mouth sound either. Interesting question.

First, you're presuming they are reptiles, but they are reptilian humanoids, and though the "S" sound is a predominant sound, this does not preclude the "M" sound. And in fact here, I quote you (with emphasis mine):

"subal-bub grub-muba hub-suba"

[shrug]

His references to the AR, as a Death Star were interesting indeed.

Actually, he never does say "Death Star," but "Deathship, "Warship," "Death Planet," "Flagship," but no "Death Star." Regardless, it is interesting to note that George Lucas was good friends with, and influenced by Joseph Campbell, who helped him greatly with Star Wars. Joseph Campbell studies mythology worldwide, and spent a fair length of time with the Hopi.

I might suspect Joseph gave George some information...

Some of the data regarding the SS.RR.SS (Sirius) is questionable, primarily because of the word's etymology. Sirius is from Greek, Seirios. Its much earlier and therefore closer to the source name was egyptian, "Sothis." One of the problems with our understanding of egypt is that modern day egyptologists deliberately used the Greek words for the things of Egypt, which had the accumulative effect of hiding their origins. Had we known Abydos was actually Abdju, the Abzu connection would've been clearer, much sooner. These are dangeruos precedeents and one must be sure they are not assuming. Language is where they get you. Check your sources. Carefully.

Hmmm. I think the "TH" sound can shift with the "R" sound (as sounds do through the years in a language) which might bring it back to an original "Sorris..." Whether this is true, I can't say. But if, before Egypt named the star "Sothis," ones may have pointed to it and said Sorris with a "TH" sound in the "R" aspect (as might happen when rolling one's R's...), and the Egyptian heard it as Sothis...or could not roll the R's and the TH was what they got.

Could be. One must not presume the name of a star was initially from Egypt as written.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Another tidbit – This is an excerpt from Robert Morning Sky’s LA Workshop transcript from 1996 in replying to an audience question about Isis – regards, K.

Q: I have a question about Isis.
Isis. Ooooh, okay.

Q: Was she an Orion reptilian queen, or was she Sirian?
Isis, how is Isis represented in the Egyptian hieroglyphs? A throne and a throne. This is actually according to Egyptologists, Osts, Osts. Isis is represented as two thrones. How do you read two thrones side by side? Remember big, big rock? This is read throne of thrones and where is the throne of thrones? S-S-S. Now, you tell me if she’s Sirian or Orion? Who, well, who was the husband of Isis? Osiris. Osiris might be, well is the male, but might be who? Sirius. Sirius and Orion had a marriage. The throne of thrones and the star Sirius. Well, I’ll tell you that story is absolutely accurate but it wasn’t Osiris who led the planet, excuse me who led the galaxy. It was Isis.

Now, here’s an interesting turn of events. Ra/Marduk is descended of who? The Sirians. Anu, En-Lil, Ra/Marduk, all of the Sirian males had to pledge their allegiance and fielty to the Reptilian Queen from Orion. But these are wolf men, macho, hairy chested men and we have to kow tow to the damn queen and Marduk grew up with that, “I’m a man, God damn it. I’m a hairy chested man.” He wasn’t Indian. And he took over. Remember he took over the empire. He took over the planet and he changed all the records, “Henceforth there will be no record of any God, there will be no record of any Goddess. I am the one and only.” And he perverted parts of the agreement that his dad, his uncle, and everyone had agreed to with the Orion Queen.

Ra began to make the one, omnipotent God a male. “Henceforth, the women shall not have the power that they once had. The ultimate being is not a female, it’s a male,” and Ra began a systematic destruction of the power and status of women. The original religions praised the queen from Orion and now the religions were forced to praise a male from Sirius and this, in this way, began the suppression of women. Women are subservient to men. We know better. And they punished women who didn’t and the men’s societies have gone out of their way to physically suppress, abuse, manipulate, control and use the power that women had. It was through Ra, in approximately 4000 B.C. that the suppression of women began. The original religion was a female Goddess religion. It changed to a male God, omnipotent one through Ra. And you ladies put up with that stuff, do you? Sir?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

Where are the Canyon lands ?Utah?
What did you see there?

Roper

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Terra Papers - A Review by Undo (continued)
---------------------------------------------------

Next up was the reference to "TIAMAT." It's so odd that he has the same conclusions as Sitchin about it being a planet. Where is this data coming from? There must be some centralized earth source of info on the subject because Sitchin does not claim to have gotten his data on it from an extra-terrestrial but from his translation of sumerian-akkadian texts that do not sound as if they are talking about a planet. References to TIAMAT in the ancient texts make it sound like something else entirely.

I admit, this is perplexing. For example, Tiamat is referred to as the waters of chaos, the void. it also says in Enuma Elish, that Tiamat is a goddess of creation -- she gives BIRTH to the first generation of gods, which I assumed was another example of hathor as the gate, the void, the abyss, the abzu. In fact, it seemed a very specific reference to a wormhole. Then when the gate system is used to flood the earth (Tiamat makes war with them), she's slain (the gate is buried, the wormhole connection is breached, cut in half (see the slaying of Tiamat).

Anyway, it is odd that my version is so much different than Robert's or Sitchin's. There's gotta be some reason for this, but what it is, is the big question. I mean, the Terra Papers say the same thing about Mummu and the Apsu that Sitchin did. Apsu is yet another name for the Abzu. Why did these people translate the Apsu to be the Sun? It just doesn't make any sense, whatsoever. Apsu=Abzu. Scratching my head on that one, as well. Surely someone, somewhere is basing their data on documents of some kind and it's not documents they are making available to the public OR something's fishy at the watering hole!

It seems also that the sumerian kings list is the source of the gods mentioned from the ASA-RRR. This is at least verifiable, which is a nice change. I notice also that the word "ASA" and "R" is Osiris' egyptian name. So whoever is relating the data at least understands that the gods of the sumerians were intimately connected with the gods of the egyptians.

Another problem is the lack of mention of the other planets or other heavenly bodies past pluto. Things like this date the text along with the being who revealed the data, who, for whatever reason, didn't see fit to mention the rest of the solar system (which is much bigger than we've been told since the time we were kids in elementary school).

Samuel Noah Kramer and several others who predated him by up to 100 years or more, translated the cuneiform texts, so those stories have been around to read for awhile, but I've not seen anything that accounts for the translation that tiamat was a planet or that the apsu was the sun...that still has me stumped. Also it seems there's some confusion betwen the references to Nibru and the E.KUR, vs. Eridu and the E.ABZU. They were both on this planet, or so I thought???

Really....who is this Bek'ti again?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

"subal-bub grub-muba hub-suba"

that was just an example i plucked outta thin air. the actual words
they used may vary. i remember reading an excerpt of it and thinking...wow, that's alot of b's and u's and s's
at the time i was studying the abzu, so i was encountering alot of variations on those letters and their akkadian, egyptian and babylonian equivalents.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Hmmm. I think the "TH" sound can shift with the "R" sound (as sounds do through the years in a language) which might bring it back to an original "Sorris..." Whether this is true, I can't say. But if, before Egypt named the star "Sothis," ones may have pointed to it and said Sorris with a "TH" sound in the "R" aspect (as might happen when rolling one's R's...), and the Egyptian heard it as Sothis...or could not roll the R's and the TH was what they got.

so it would've gone from sorris to sothis to sirius? because i'm thinking timeline. if they SSRRSS predate earth civ.... that is, unless the greeks are older than the egyptians or sumerians?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hi Undo -
I will admit due to time constraints I have not taken in your entire postings - but would like to offer the following from what I have gleaned -
Robert does not refer to Tiamat as the void - the void is the void, Tiamat is Tiamat. The void is from where all life comes from, the space between stuff, the great primordial void where Creator of All That Is exists, not to be confused with the gods written of in the bible (et's).
Robert is not copying Sitchin's work - his Terra Papers are derived from his teachings growing up in the desert based on his grandfather's interaction with Bek'Ti, an et shot down from the skies in 1947 and they parallel Sitchin's work, etc. because history is history. There are some areas of difference, in that Robert believes Nibiru is not a planet but a starship doing rounds as a night watchman would do, except their rounds take a few thousand years to complete.

It is easy to get very bogged down in minute details. In my opinion, it is not in the details where the knowledge lies, but in understanding the whole picture to discover who we really are/were and what's coming now (I personally believe the race is targetted for overall extinction to turn the planet openly over to the et's). And yes, they would not be nice ones.

With the onset of the microchip, this will be the end of spiritual freedom as internal control will be able to override anything else - and why I believe getting right with our soul (Aku) is the best option.... lest at death we simply be bounced back here again, and again at their will, not ours. K

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
well if you read the texts themselves, tiamat is described as several things, but never as a planet.

nibiru was the name of jupiter as it crossed the meridian of the sky. the people who believed that were not jews or christians.

they were pagan astrologists. check it out in google. look up babylonian astrology, omens of the moon.

the city of nibru was the name of enlil's city on the euphrates, and it was named thus because his city of nibru was the place of the crossing (of the euphrates).

sitchin uses a cylinder seal which depicts what he believes is the sun with the solar system, as his reasoning for the 12th planet hypothesis and the idea that the gods came from there.

problem is, the symbol for it is not, i repeat not, the symbol for the sun. it's the star symbol. they had 2 different symbols, one for a star, one for the sun. the one in the cylinder seal is not the sun. so it isn't a depiction of our solar system in the same fashion that he suggests. it's drawing attention to a specific star (i realize the sun is a star but the sumerians used a different symbol to depict the sun), perhaps in conjunction with certain planets.

but please, do the research yourself. now if he said jupiter freaked out every 3000 years or so and wreaked havoc on the solar system, i'd be more inclined to believe that.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
there is a potential alternate possibility which is more supported by Robert's info than by Sitchin's, and that's the idea that Iapetus ( a moon of saturn), was the "Deathship". This idea is explored by Richard Hoagland, here:
www.enterprisemission.com...

however, i still don't think the tiamat=earth, apsu=sun, ideas are correct.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

so it would've gone from sorris to sothis to sirius? because i'm thinking timeline. if they SSRRSS predate earth civ.... that is, unless the greeks are older than the egyptians or sumerians?

Or... It was SSRRSS and was passed as Sirius along one trajectory, and Sothis along another. Since I am not schooled in what directions languages took, I cannot say exactly how the word forms exhibited themselves.

All I am saying is that both Sirius and Sothis can be shown to be likely from a common root.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
reply to post by undo

It is easy to get very bogged down in minute details. In my opinion, it is not in the details where the knowledge lies, but in understanding the whole picture to discover who we really are/were and what's coming now (I personally believe the race is targetted for overall extinction to turn the planet openly over to the et's). And yes, they would not be nice ones.

Ah, Karyn, you have nailed what I see here. With the FEMA prison camps that can hold at least 10 times the number the US already imprisons (and we imprison 25% of the worlds incarcerated with 5% of the world's population). We now imprison a little over two million and these empty prisons can hold twenty million at least...

Add the Codex Alimentaruis, which defines nutrients as "toxins" and thereby would require a prescription for anything more than 1/100ths of an efficacious amount of any nutrient (thereby allowing nutritional deficiencies to effectively starve billions)...

And Monsanto taking over the food supply, forcing nutritionally defective genmod foods on us (again to starve billions...)...

And the Georgia Guidestones, which admonish us to keep our numbers below 500,000,000... A LOT of people must die to get below THAT number!

And the NWO...

And attempts to take over water supplies...

Oh, and the WHO's own publications say that the Codex Alimentaruis would starve billions!

Yep. They aim to eliminate most of us, enslave a small number, eat many of us, and likely cleanse the brains (as they have done before) of the few left more or less alone.

Thus will be our glorious race. Unless...

We wake up and thwart them.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

there is a potential alternate possibility which is more supported by Robert's info than by Sitchin's, and that's the idea that Iapetus ( a moon of saturn), was the "Deathship". This idea is explored by Richard Hoagland, here:
www.enterprisemission.com...

however, i still don't think the tiamat=earth, apsu=sun, ideas are correct.

Unless some misinterpretation has taken place, or the originals were altered before translation. Just saying that these things are possible explanations for the discrepancy.

If they were altered, that makes sense, insofar as the Papers suggest exactly that did happen.

Confusion of the Beast works in the lizard-hearted's favor.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

well i don't know how discovering they may be using or may have used in the past, star gate tech, would be in their favor. seems to me alot of effort has been made to misdirect it, such as the idea that the abzu was simply underground rivers or underground lakes. yet it's in the ocean. how do you get a river or a lake in the ocean? and how does that end up connected to outerspace? and the fact that abydos was actually pronounced abzu but you don't know that because they used the greek word abydos instead of the egyptian word, abdju (dj pronounced "z') to make it famous. or that contention that osiris never existed or that most of ancient history is a lie, or the efforts that were made to hose up the timeline so badly, we would never be able to connect the dotted lines, thus making it look even moreso that ancient history is a lie, or refusing to admit when they were wrong, such as never admitting that they were wrong about the ancient greeks being incapable of writing, or the claim that gilgamesh was fictional so his flood account is automatically nonsense, even now that they believe they've found his tomb. they never recant the original premises they use to selectively filter out of existence any ancient text that stands the most chance of fixing the mess that is our current history.

i tell you what, it's worse than you think. and the biggest problem started 300 years ago when the enlightenment guys threw out all our ancient history on the initial pretense that the ancient greeks couldn't write and it went downhill from there.

it's okay to make mistakes. we all do. but at least admit it and make the necessary corrections but they can't do that, cause if they did, the whole house of cards would come tumbling down.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Oh, I am certain a great deal of tampering has occurred within our records. And I also believe that there have been present during translation efforts those who made deliberate misinterpretations and deliberately erroneous suppositions so as to limit our understanding of things.

The only reason I believe Robert Morning Sky has the clearest history and the best data is because I do believe Bek'Ti gave this information to his grandfather. Though his second book, which deals primarily with relatively current history (with a quick description of more ancient stuff), seems to have minor errors in detail (I am not sure why this is), overall, it makes sense and explains much, given the information in Book 1.

For this reason, I think EA was put into the role of Satan, and other "evil" entities, even though it was not him in actuality that was the evil-doer. I think he backed out of our system to the Pleiades, as the Papers say he did.

But his name was deliberately "taken in vain."

My goal is to meet him. [grin]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join