It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terra Papers - I was there

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I don't know why it won't let me edit my post, but the two sentences I was referring to are:

You should knead clay from the top of the abzu; the birth-goddesses (?) will nip off the clay and you shall bring the form into existence.

Ninmah took clay from the top of the abzu in her hand and she fashioned from it first a man who could not bend his outstretched weak hands.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I have a bad case of add, and I'm trying real hard to understand your theories along with the Terra papers. Trying not to let my add get in the way of my understanding.

i understand. i have adhd. methyl b-12 helps alot (has to be methyl, though, not normal b-12).

i suggest learning the terra papers first. then coming back to discuss what i'm saying. that way your brain will do the work for you and you won't have to vacillate back and forth.

i'm mostly addressing people who've already studied the terra papers, or who have already studied sitchin or who have already studied the bible or who have already studied the sumerian texts. if you haven't done any of those yet, i'm going to sound like a nutcase (and even if you have studied one of those, i may still sound like a nutcase

anyway, that's my suggestion. when you get done, repost here and i'll explain my position.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I have read the Terra papers. I have read most of sitchin's books. I've read the bible. I've read Alex Collier's book and watched his interviews. I started reading the Sumerian texts. I've done a lot of reading. I'm not totally ignorant on this subject. I just have a real hard time expressing my thoughts on them.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by virraszto
I don't know why it won't let me edit my post, but the two sentences I was referring to are:

You should knead clay from the top of the abzu; the birth-goddesses (?) will nip off the clay and you shall bring the form into existence.

Ninmah took clay from the top of the abzu in her hand and she fashioned from it first a man who could not bend his outstretched weak hands.

Okay, i will answer your questions as I see it, based on these particular examples you listed.

Top of the Abzu = other end of the gate at Eridu that was connected to the Eden planet.

Birth goddesses nip off the clay and you shall bring the form into existence.
= will begin gating the people here, and you will materialize them at this end.

Ninmah took clay from top of abzu in her hand = The gating begins.

first a man who could not bend = like in the movie "the fly", the teleportation of humans threw the gate, didn't work out so well. they came out the other end, mangled.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by undo]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Well, thanks for explaining how you interpret those. I would have never come to that conclusion from those examples.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

After Enki had spoken thus to him, Isimud the minister followed his master's instructions closely. He let the maiden into the abzu and Eridug. He let Inana into the abzu and Eridug. When the maiden had entered the abzu and Eridug, when Inana had entered the abzu and Eridug, she got butter cake to eat.

Eridu was his city, the Abzu was the gate. But it also had a room in which the gate was located - the gate room. It could mean that she was allowed to go threw the gate to somewhere else and had a nice meal lol or she may have had a nice meal in the Abzu chamber. I imagine it was nice and cool, considering it was underground and partially submerged in water, contrasted with the dry, desert like climate of Iraq.

Here's a depiction of the Abzu gate
www.bibleorigins.net...

I also noticed that the word abzu is used in lowercase, and upper case. Different meanings?

Well that's a good question. It could be a translation error or it may be an indication of what I've mentioned before as different sizes of gates. For example, the one Enki employed to arrive here was much bigger as he was able to rise his entire city out of it, as described by Samuel Noah Kramer:

"Then Enki raises his city from the Abyss and makes it float over the water like a lofty mountain"

Versus briinging people here, individually. A smaller gate at Eridu and a bigger one on the floor of the Persian Gulf, which today must be in the Euphrates river (6000 years of Euphrates river silt deposition has added an additional 65+ miles of shoreline and riverbank, out into the Persian Gulf. This would explain why John in Revelation, sees the angels bound in the Euphrates (synonmous with the angels bound in the bottomless pit and same chapter, too!).

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
In native american ancient histories, several of them recall coming out of caves in the ground. I researched this as well, starting with the Hopi and the Sipapu. I really think those are tribal memories of their ancestors being gated here from elsewhere. The gates were almost always subterranean. Dark tunnels seem to be connected to these arrival in the daylight, experiences.

From wiki
Sipapu, a Hopi word, is a small hole or indentation in the floor of kivas used by the Ancient Pueblo Peoples and modern-day Puebloans. It symbolizes the portal through which their ancient ancestors first emerged to enter the present world. More generally, it functions as a reminder of the Puebloan's earthly origins.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Well i think it was you who said the ancient texts were pretty much worthless.

No... I said that there is a good likelihood that much has been altered or deliberately misinterpreted. "Worthless" was not a term I used. I did say that there was much we could learn from the ancient texts IF they were unaltered, because the tack taken by the lizard-hearted was to call anything that did not mesh with the history they wanted us to believe "silly supersticious myths of primitive people."

And I said that we must take all translations with a grain of salt insofar as we can never know if we have fully grasped the meaning, given a lack of knowledge of all uses of a term, idioms and so on.

When I read the Papers, I see something I don't have to translate, something that I know any and all idioms that might be used, and that the source of the story is only twice removed. So I give it a higher percentage likelihood of holding comprehensible truth.

So I'm thinking you may have to take your own advice about not throwing away data. You admit you haven't read but a chapter or 2 of the Epic of Gilgamesh but were pretty sure I didn't know what I was talking about as far as EA is concerned and/or was basing it solely on christian texts.

That's not precisely correct... I believe the Papers, and therefore suspect that anything that you have interpreted to mean Ea was still here, in charge, creating the issues we see today, etc., are a product of the efforts of those who erased our memories, altered records, attributed truth to myth alone, faulty interpretation, lack of idiom knowledge, and deliberate efforts to thwart true understanding of the material.

That Gilgamesh does cast Enki (Ea) in a good light leads me to suspect that that tale is closer to the truth than any text that does the opposite. And I never said you "didn't know what [you were] talking about." All along I have suggested that there may be error in your data alone.

Nope. I studied everything i could get my hands on. Not just christian texts. I'd tell you if I thought they'd been tampered with but I don't see it. I also don't know why so many people are afraid of the biblical texts, often tossing out the history they contain without having actually read it and learned it for themselves.

I don't "fear" biblical texts... I suspect them based not only on the Papers, which merely confirmed the understanding I had developed, but that personal evaluation as well. And when you can show me good "reviews of Ea prior to the Bible, and that the bad "reviews start there, and the Papers say specifically that Ea and his Brotherhood of the Snake (his teachings) were maligned deliberately in that text...

[shrug] Well, I have to suspect that anything you have interpreted as suggesting Ea IS a bad guy, here now, in control, and taking over others' bodies, is not correct.

For example, what lead me to study the ancient texts of sumer was an odd chapter in Revelation (the last book in the bible). In chapter 9 it describes what it calls the bottomless pit. It describes a star falling to earth with a key to the bottomless pit, which it then opens. a falling star in revelation is revealed in the same text to be interpreted as a fallen angel, not an actual star but a masculine entity who has a key that he's going to use to open the bottomless pit. The more I thought about it, the more I realized it was a literal event and that meant a literal location -- area of Euphrates on this planet (I think, unless it's a reference to the Euphrates of an offplanet Eden --wherever that is).

I don't dispute your interpretations here. I might make the same conclusions. It is only what you claim about Ea that I dispute.

So off I went to the ancient texts of the area to see if I could find its equivalent and I think I did. It really looks as if the Abzu is the Bottomless Pit. The Nun. The Abyss. The Void. The 7 Birth Goddesses of Enki and Ninmah (one of which is Hathor and another which is Sekhmet)

If you read the Enki and Ninmah story at the link I provided you, it explains that Enki commands Ninmah to recite.. something about the way it is written makes me think Ninmah was the device that operated the gate system. In the story she is the midwife of the 7 Birth Goddesses but there's something odd about it that just ...i dunno how to put it, but it seems as if there's alot mroe going on than the translators knew what to do with. Like Enki pinching CLAY off the TOP of the Abzu (bringing humans here threw the gate), there's always that underlying interpretation. I could be wrong, but wow....This is just a tiny fraction of the data i found.

Again... I don't dispute all this. I have read the Enki and Ninmah story you linked to. And I agree that something seemed distorted in that. Whether it really means what you think or not, I do not know but will defer to your extensive research.

I only dispute where you put Ea at this time.

[edit on 6/30/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
All of you who are interested in the Sumerian cuneiform texts may find Christian O'Brien and Barbara Joy O'Brien's translation work very edifying. The book "The Genius of the Few" by Christian O'Brien is an excellent place to start with a secular reconstruction of the clay tablet data.

Might this be available online...? It sucketh being poor - I have no money to buy all these marvelous resources.

[sigh]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
and here's something also of interest.

my theory was that nimrod (narmer, enmerkar, asar, osiris) et.al, enki, tried to rebuild Eridu (Babel was Eridu). he reopened the gate (the stairway to heaven). when it was closed prematurely, he went to the ruins of Nibru (Enlil's old city), retrieved the DUR.ANKI (heaven-earth bond) gate, and took it with him to Abydos (pronounced Abzu in egyptian) and founded the city there. He built the Osirieon to house the DUR.ANKI gate and cranked it up. It was at this point that he was divested of yet another body as punishment, which is recounted in the story on the SHABAKA STONE and also discussed in a symbollic way in the story of Osiris being cut into 14 pieces and scattered along the nile, and also buried in a cedar tree which ended up being a column in the Byblos palace.

The shabaka stone basically describes his death as he "drowned in his water." His body was found in time, and he entered the PORTAL of the Lords of Eternity., which I theorize was the DUR.ANKI gate he had put in the Osirieon. Then the entire place was buried (just like babel) and forgotten (deliberately). Horus is already alive in the Shabaka stone version and is instrumental in saving Osiris from "his water."

Anyway, the theory is that the gate stay hidden there till Seti I found it and the Osirieon, while excavating for his own temple at Abydos. He then took the gate and had it buried with him in his tomb in the Valley of Kings, down the descending passageway .. "K", i believe it was called. After he found it, he had his scribes pen the BOOK OF THE GATES, which was then carved in its entirety into the side of his alabaster sarcophagus. I'm not sure if he knew how the gate functioned or not. That part is very sketchy.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by nexusmagazine
He was referring to the emergence of the Cooper, Lear, Lazar, and Sitchin information, which he considered to all contain pieces of true information, but which he was sworn to secrecy about.

He then absorbed heaps of copies of Nexus, read Bruce Cathie books, Sitchin, all the Lear, Lazar, William Cooper stuff, Matrix I and II - and started doing talks and workshops wherever invited. Great presenter, very charismatic and energetic and informed speaker - very popular with the ladies too!

He told me, over several meetings around 1991-3, that he/his grandfather etc, had sheltered some blue alien/ET from the govt, and from other ETs for some time. This ET had imparted information and knowledge, which Robert said he was sworn not to reveal, until the 'right' time. He emphasised, that a lot of this information about Earth, its history, and its relationship to ETs, was contained in parts, scattered over a lot of the stuff he read put out by Lear, Cooper, Lazar, Bruce Cathie and Sitchin.

He felt strongly that he should now be allowed, by his tribe, to reveal all their knowledge from the blue ET that they had sheltered. I understood that upon his return to the USA from his first Aussie trip, he sought this permission from his tribe - but that it wasn't forthcoming due to 'politics'.

Anyway, he came back to Australia and did larger scale talks and presentations, on pretty much what is now in the Terra Papers. He told me, that to avoid technically breaking his vow of silence during these presentations, he would select the bits from Lear, Cooper, Lazar, Bruce Cathie and Sitchin etc, that 'matched' what the blue ET had told him and his people, and stitch them together for his talk/workshop. Which is what he did, plus he added questions that he thought people should be asking.

After he was recalled from his Aussie lecture tour by his wife, and given the "behave or else" lecture, he went quiet for several years. With the advent of the internet, he reemerged and has basically carried on where he left off, and it seems the whole package is now in "The Terra Papers".

Um, if he was sworn to secrecy, then why did he submit it as a paper/thesis to his university? And after it was rejected by the uni, why did he present it to a UFO group? After all, it was supposed to be a secret, wasn't it?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
references for my weirdo theories:

book of the gates
www.touregypt.net...
www.sacred-texts.com...
www.sacred-texts.com...

shabaka stone
www.touregypt.net...
en.wikipedia.org...
nefertiti.iwebland.com...

osirieon
www.phouka.com...

dur.an.ki
A tigi to Enlil for Ur-Namma
/4s5kap

abzu as gate
Mul.apin tablets, Path of EA
23 The star to its side: The Harrow (GISH).GAN.UR, the weapon of d.A.E - in which one sees the Apsu
[The First star of Libra. The Apsu, Sumerian AB.ZU "hole" is the "entry" to the underworld at the first star of Libra.]
www.geocities.com...

revelation 9
www.htmlbible.com...

tower of babel
www.livius.org...

the namshub of Enki
www.namshub.com...

Abzu=Abydos
www.redmoonrising.com... (specifically under the section entitled "Enmerkar and the Shrine of the Abzu" )
/5x52qm

seti I's tomb valley of the kings theban mapping project
www.thebanmappingproject.com...

images from seti i's tomb

passage k where i theorize the gate was stuffed

the epic of gilgamesh
the gate chapter
www.ancienttexts.org...
entire epic
www.ancienttexts.org...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by homo_borg
Um, if he was sworn to secrecy, then why did he submit it as a paper/thesis to his university? And after it was rejected by the uni, why did he present it to a UFO group? After all, it was supposed to be a secret, wasn't it?

Somewhere I read that when he saw the stuff coming out from other sources (distorted versions, and not so distorted versions), he decided that he could tell the parts of the story that already were out there. Also, he petitioned the (elders? Head tribepersons? Whoever was responsible for the information) to release some or all of it and, as I recall, got a partial OK.

So he didn't break any secrets. He merely compiled the data into a cohesive and explanatory form. Much is missing - I could sense that even as I read the Papers. But the scaffolding is in place now, and as we are ready for more of the story, it will come to us, I have no doubt.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

so what do you make of the hopi sipapu being a portal to this place from somewhere else?

add to my links above
a virtual kiva
sipapu.gsu.edu...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Check this out, from the Theban Mapping Project,
data on Corridor "K"

Corridor K
The entrance to the corridor is reached through the floor at the rear of the burial chamber J. Belzoni found the sarcophagus of Sety I, now in Soane's Museum, London, atop the entrance to this tunnel. At least the first part of the tunnel consisted of a divided stairway. The tunnel has not been properly excavated. In places, probes throughout the debris indicated that the walls were smooth and well carved. The floor consisted of a divided stairway and the ceilings were smooth and sloped down regularly, although at the beginning of the corridor a series of stepped red brick arches constructed by Carter covers the original ceiling. Gates appear to have been placed at intervals down the length of the tunnel, the first of which is visible on the Theban Mapping Project plan of the tomb. In 2001, a project to geophysically explore the corridor was approved by the Supreme Council of Antiquities. No results have yet been published.

things that make you go hmmmm

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
the races from one of the books of the underworld, either the book of the gates or the book of the amduat in seti i's tomb

upload.wikimedia.org...

the list grows ever longer. so much evidence and no way to prove it cause i'm just some dumb housewife.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Sorry. My partner was signed in.

[sigh]

Next post please...

[edit on 30-6-2008 by Akkaeneset]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

... In 2001, a project to geophysically explore the corridor was approved by the Supreme Council of Antiquities. No results have yet been published.

Well, I think you are onto something as far as the levels (gates) being suggestive of what's going on in Corridor K. Likely there are 12 gates in that passageway. My biggest question is...

Seven years? It's been seven years and "(n)o results have yet been published...?" You'd think there'd be progress reports, eh?

I just think that Ea has been erroneously linked to others. The "Nim" names sound more like female titles (just taking a marginally educated guess here). Ninmah, Ninhursanga (we can see where that came from), Nintud... All female. An easy corruption on Nin would be Nim.

So... I am sure there are things that are being hidden from us.

NOTE: I am sharing a computer with Akkaeneset (he is my "partner in crime" [wink]) who failed to log out and I failed to notice - and thus the previous post.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Amaterasu

so what do you make of the hopi sipapu being a portal to this place from somewhere else?

add to my links above
a virtual kiva
sipapu.gsu.edu...

It's difficult to say... Is a sipapu a city...? A specific kiva? I am somewhat confused. The kivas "were found within or near most Chaco Anasazi communities," according to your link, and that many don't bring to mind any special portals of high tech and ET origin.

Also, no evidence seems to suggest there were things in the kivas that are missing.

I suspect the reason the Anasazi disappeared was because the lizards wanted a great number of women, men and children for some lizardine purpose, and there was a society for the taking.

Guessing again, but it could be.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
yeah "nin" means "sister."
they are the 7 sisters (pleaides), between the horns of the bull (taurus), who is the bull of heaven.

bull of heaven is an interesting topic.
gilgamesh and enkidu, had a battle with him. they win the battle, cutting off the wormhole connection (theory).

during the battle he acted like a vaccuum, sucking up all the water and trees, and then like a faucet, spitting it all out (presumably at the other end of the gate system).

this is what the red disk is in between the bull horns of hathor's crown, for example.
it's not the sun, it's the big gate of mars. well hathor is the big gate of mars. . and sekhmet was the big gate on earth. together they were called the eye of ra, the "most powerful eye on the planet," which was probably better stated as the biggest gate on the planet. the big one in the persian gulf that enki used to bring his "home faraway built" to Sumer.

all these events are commemorated in the sky.

when you read the legend of the destruction of mankind, it describes hathor as the eye first, wreaking destruction (on mars) and then sekhmet, wreaking destruction (on earth) but both were called the eye of ra.

i think.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join