It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terra Papers - I was there

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaundell

First off...my appreciation for a very interesting thread, and having just finished the prior thread (ongoing) on this subject, and the Papers themselves, I am very happy to see that someone has originals and contact with Robert at the time of their development. This leads me to wonder (and I anyone who may have already asked this), what about the missing pages from the Papers? Can you help us with that. Certainly if they are copyrighted I can see a concern, however since we already have the bulk of the papers, there may be inaccurate speculation as to the content of the missing papers, which may be more damaging to their inherent message. Again my thanks for an interesting thread and especially to Undo, Infared-Man,Keef, and all the others who are offering many new insights (at least for me) into this interesting topic.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by pr0metheu5
I have to say that the Terra Papers have given me the clearest insight into ancient business, that i've ever come across. It corroborates a lot of what i have read about ever since I got onto the internet (about 15 years ago), and makes sense more than any bible i've read ( hebrew, christian, book of Mormon etc).

When I read it the first time I was shaking by the end. It is the only thing I have ever read that had that deep an effect on me - because suddenly my whole, crazy, illogical Universe shifted paradigm...and it all made sense.

What a (disturbing) relief it was to finally have an explanation for things that seemed as if no human could possibly think the way they were done was a good thing - even power-hungry and greedy humans!

And as many here may know, I embraced this information with a fervor! So glad to see I am not the only one that found this made sense of their Universe as well. [smile]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I have enjoyed reading this but, I have several issues.

One of them being this:

In process of reading part II.

Bottom of page 25 I find what to me is a huge error:

He refers to Muroc Army Air Field being re-named Andrews Air Force Base.
Umm, no.
I believe, though it may be mind control, that Muroc was changed to Edwards Air Force Base.
It was done so in 1949 in memory of test pilot Glen Edwards.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bobafett1972

Muroc was renamed edwards airforce base.

Must be a typo..............

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peepers

Muroc was renamed edwards airforce base.

Must be a typo..............

Umm, yeah that was sort of my point.
Kind of important to be just a "typo".

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Could be a proof reader not knowing the facts and inserting there mistaken military base knowledge in the document and it was never caught and never corrected.

I converted the pdf into html and it reads much easier when scrolling the document.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

Actually this is OUR planet and wasn't that what Robert Morningsky wanted us to remember in all of this?

Well not exactly, at least, not yet. It's an inheritance, something Jesus promised would be ours but which is not yet, ours. At the moment, it is under the principalities, powers and dominions, which apparently make up the Divine Council of 70. At the time of John's vision, Enki is Apollo as the Destroyer. He's still in charge at that point. How much time passes between the moment he shows up in Revelation 9, and his dethroning, is something I'm not able to determine.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Here's an approximation of Enki's original return following the war that destroyed the 1/3rd civs on this planet (pre-human). IT's actually from an episode of Stargate: Atlantis, but I think it's pretty darn close to how it must've appeared all those millenia ago (warning; loud music)

"Then Enki raises his city from the Abyss and makes it float over the water like a lofty mountain" - Samuel Noah Kramer

I call it Eridu rising (But in this video it's actually depicting "Atlantis" rising. Pretty much the same concept

Source
psd.museum.upenn.edu...

[edit on 25-6-2008 by undo]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Wow I really enjoyed the Terra papers!

Having read so much over the years, I found little tidbits in the Terra papers making sense, to me at least. Maybe one day I'll write up my theories.

I, too, have many questions. But finding the questions is just the beginning. hehe

Looking for an answer to the question you have found
- Rush "Something for Nothing"

I find that I can read faster than what videos or audio files can provide. Is there any more printed material like this online?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
I am all into helping to support Robert and his story. Where can we "buy/donate" for a copy of his book as well as any video he has done?

Hi - If you haven't sent me your email yet, please do at [email protected] and I will keep you posted re the transference of video to DVD. I have all his books and transcripts and am in the process of regrouping everything and getting some of it into a better format (like DVD). Thanks - KShaundell

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
this is EA

this statue is dated circa 4000 BC and was the only statue from Enki's city of Eridu. Enki, the equvialent of the biblical Serpent in the Garden, was a reptilian at the opening of the Garden scene.
Here's a .pdf written by a scholar of all the ancient near and middle eastern languages, entitled, THE NACHASH AND HIS SEED, SOME EXPLANATORY NOTES ON WHY THE SERPENT IN GENESIS 3 WASN'T A SERPENT
www.thedivinecouncil.com...

in the text he's providing evidence that when "Eve" originally encountered the "Serpent" that he was actually an upright, bipedal being who glowed, perhaps a glowing metal, a shining being, and was reptilian in appearance. Now, if he were covered in scales that glistened or sparkled in the light, I can see how this might be pretty shiny. But even more interesting is the text that describes what he looked like back then, even though at the point it's described, the individual being addressed is the Prince of Tyre (obviously an Enki host):

Ezekiel

28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone [was] thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

28:14 Thou [art] the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee [so]: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

So imagine the description above, this is undoubtedly Ezekiel addressing Enki INSIDE the Prince of Tyre (Tyrus)

This passage further cements that this is who Ezekiel is addressing:

28:2 Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thine heart [is] lifted up, and thou hast said, , I [am] a God, I sit [in] the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou [art] a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God:

"in the midst of the seas"... if you know anything about Enki or Ea or Enki-Ea, ya know this is a dead ringer for him. This also suggests that Enki is indeed a body snatcher, that he's in a man's body during the event in Ezekiel.

Also consider, after viewing the statue from Eridu, that if those knobby scales on his shoulder were crystallized gems of some kind, that the light would hit them and splinter around him in a dazzling prism, something that would surely be impressive to see and easily fit the description of "full of light" and "glowing" and "shining".

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quazga

Originally posted by kshaundell

Us the White Folk? And Them, the natives?

Where do you think White folks come from? Do you think the first white folks were somehow sprung from a city dwelling?

lol - didn't mean to ruffle feathers (pardon the punn).... The past few hundred years the natives have not been treated well in America - that is what I'm referring to - and when Robert was doing his lectures, etc., he often commented that natives already know all this stuff, but why would they want to tell any white person anything after all those years of suffering? That was my point - how fortunate in this time that Robert went outside that box (because natives also tend to believe the white people are very stupid - to which I'd have to agree - and yes, I'm white)... but I'm talking about civilizations inhumanities -

I wasn't being discriminating other than trying to make the point that if it were not for Robert's Terra Papers, where would we be??? And that he is native, did his own writing in the papers (though he has extensively referenced all his other work), and opened the door for any (regardless of color) to enter if they dare. Hope this explains what I meant - I for one am extremely grateful to have come across him and his work.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobafett1972
I have enjoyed reading this but, I have several issues.

One of them being this:

In process of reading part II.

Bottom of page 25 I find what to me is a huge error:

He refers to Muroc Army Air Field being re-named Andrews Air Force Base.
Umm, no.
I believe, though it may be mind control, that Muroc was changed to Edwards Air Force Base.

I have never had this brought up before - and it is possible this is simply an error on Robert's part, not a typo as he did all his own typing and that he used 'Andrews' erroneously instead of 'Edwards'. :-)

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
TERRA PAPERS - MORNING SKY WORKSHOPS ETC

Anyone interested in these, please email me at [email protected] and I will keep you posted of when the videos are in a DVD format, and depending on interest (and resources) I can photocopy some things for people.
These forums are wonderful to meet in, but take too much time to get through - I'd like to start a forum for just Robert's work, either in ATS or somewhere else and am open to suggestions and help.

Maybe there's a real time chat room somewhere we could all join?
Or we could start a thread specifically for Robert Morning Sky for now until something else comes about?
I'm in BC Canada and will make myself available in the near future with these materials.

All of Robert's work is copywritten and has never been simply made public. I am currently trying to reconnect with Robert (we both moved and lost contact a few years back) to honor this. In the meantime, I will set up some kind of list of everything I have (I do have audio cassette recordings) of his radio programs.

lol - And I do have a photo or two of him somewhere and when I find a decent one will post it so everyone will at least have a face to put to the words. Once you 'hear' him speak you are in a whole different world as his presence and delivery is nothing short of phenomenal every time.

Please, anyone and everyone interested in these send me your email - I very much want to stay in touch, ESPECIALLY in these (end) times!

Kindest regards - Karyn Shaundell

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Perhaps it is my ignorance that leads me to ask why EA is, in your view, in charge of this planet at this time, is "evil" (it seems, from what you write), and is a (the?) deceiver.

From the Terra Papers, it would seem that EA was used as a symbol of "Satan," maligned by those who would herd us into a monotheistic system (which is awfully handy for control purposes), and all evidence of his charity and caring for his (and NIN-HUR-SAG's) creation was altered to suggest otherwise. Fabrication of his "evil" took place, even

What are your sources and how have you determined that they are true and not part of a systematic "bad-mouthing" of him?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
this statue is dated circa 4000 BC and was the only statue from Enki's city of Eridu. Enki, the equvialent of the biblical Serpent in the Garden, was a reptilian at the opening of the Garden scene.

According to The Terra Papers, EA is mammalian, wolf-like. In fact, the statues you provide images of do not look necessarily reptilian, but could be caninoid...

The lizard-hearted found that by attributing him with reptilian aspects and claiming him to be evil and against the "one God," the mammalian humans were more likely to reject his teachings.

And this worked to their advantage.

I wrote my previous post before I saw this post. Looking over your sources, I can see that many (if not all) could have been fabrications to the lizard-hearteds' ends.

I am not saying this is so, but that it is possible.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
MISSING PAGES IN TERRA PAPERS -

I have heard this a few times and can clarify some of the concern -

Robert always started a new chapter on the right side (odd numbered pages), so if the last one ended on the right side, the next page would be blank. This is the case for pages:

Terra I - page 26 (blank); Terra II - pages 4 and 28 (also blank)

If there are pages missing other than these, let me know and I will send, thanks. Karyn.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Actually it was his own scribes that called him crafty and tricky. He was equally embraced as good because he protected the nephilim offspring, who were the kings and rulers. The courts of the kings were the ones who wrote the old sumerian histories, and their histories favored Enki because he was their supporter and progenitor. My theory is that they were designed as host bodies for Enki's kin, who may have suffered the same fate as he did in the time of the Garden scenario (et.al, removed from their host bodies - lost their legs). Or perhaps this was just their life cycle. Ride it out in a host body, when that one died, get another. Perhaps the first host(s) was a machine of some kind or a genetic reptilian clone (or clones). Whatever the case may be, you don't hear from the human slaves for a very long time.

I believe Isis was also a serpent, who took a series of host bodies, in lock step with Enki, as if they were a couple or intimately related. I suppose she may have been the equivalent of Ninki in the sumerian texts, but her most famous (in our recknoning) persona is Isis, who was also Ishtar, Inana, Astoreth, Semiramis and Astarte. There's some who feel she is also Hathor, but I disagree with this. I think hathor was, just like robert suggests, the void, which i believe is the nun, the abzu, the abyss, the bottomless pit and ultimately a star gate.. . a particular big star gate, the one that was originally on the floor of the persian gulf.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by undo

According to The Terra Papers, EA is mammalian, wolf-like. In fact, the statues you provide images of do not look necessarily reptilian, but could be caninoid...

It is sooooo easy to get all sidetracked and confused with this stuff - my understanding of the serpent in the garden is that the serpent represents DNA, not the race - that the 'beasts' called it a serpent because that's what they could relate it to.

And it is also my understanding that Ea/Enki is who became known as the Prince of Darkness (because he became a renegade) and that's a 'bad' thing - free will, spontaneity, because 'they' don't have it! And this leads into so many other things... it's so big.. and fascinating... and disturbing. Thanks :-) Karyn.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

If he was a body snatcher, as is suggested by nearly every text on the subject, you'd have him showing up as all manner of living beings. But most poignantly is the fact that reptilians are not all bad. They are a race of angels, called SERAPHIM (singular, seraph), who are reptilian in appearance. Enki just happens to be one that fell off the apple cart.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join