It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terra Papers - I was there

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Keeper of the Garden

you mean the one of the egyptian pharaoh?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I have pondered the same, could it possibly represent the pineal gland or the 6th chakra (also referred to as Ajna in yoga).. or commonly known as the third eye... and could the serpent represent the awakened reptilian mind, are the two connected?

Thoughts anyone?

IRM

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
i'm not sure. it's a thought, but i also should mention that i did a study on the mummies of egyptian pharaohs and other royals in ancient history and found that they all had elongated skulls or wore long hats to obscure or accentuate the long skull. funny thing is, most of the civs i found this in, were not head binders or inbreeders.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
the lilith character is a riddle. it indicates she's associated with enlil somehow. i can't figure this out. was she made for enlil or for adapa? and was she "made" or did she become a host?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Hey guys. I was bored today, so I downloaded all of the Terra Papers and threw them into a Singular PDF file for all to enjoy. You can download it from here:

The Terra Papers

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
study on skulls

Here's a little study I did on Anunnaki traits in ancient Royals:

The Akhenaton Family

Princess Meritaten, the daughter of King Akhenaten
www.thestargates.com...
not a case of disease
ngm.nationalgeographic.com...

Tut
ngm.nationalgeographic.com...

Seti I
www.thestargates.com...

Sitamon - daughter of Ahmose
www.thestargates.com...

Djedptahiufankh - son of Ramesses
www.thestargates.com...

Tuthmosis III
www.thestargates.com...

A Statue from ancient Mesopotamia
oi.uchicago.edu...

Check out the hieroglyphic carving, and notice the skulls of the adults and the children:
www.rainbowcrystal.com...

I'm sure you've seen the elongated skulls of the inca tribes that were said to bind the heads of their royal babies so the skull would form elongated. The problem is, the ancient egyptians didn't do this head binding and yet their royals were frequently born with elongated heads. I'm assuming some of the elongated skulls are the result of hybridization and genetic abnormalities, and some are the result of mimicry, where it became a fad, but these cannot all be the result of head binding:

Here's more elognated skulls:
www.crystalinks.com...

Lord Pacal from Palenque (Inca), also had an elongated skull:
www.pacal.de...

Why did the ancient egyptian pharaohs wear these kinds of hats?
www.let.leidenuniv.nl...
www.ordination.org...
library.thinkquest.org...

Emperors of China,
Huang Di:
www.chinapage.com...

Shaohan-Jintian:
www.chinapage.com...

Taizu
www.chinapage.com...

The Hindu Gods/Goddesses:
www.indiaplaces.com...
shivason.tripod.com...

Why not a normal crown? What was the point of having crowns that seemed tailored to accomodate a large, elongated head? Were they genetically different than homosapian skulls? You betcha.
THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS DIDN'T HEAD BIND.
Archaeologists claim only the Amarna royal family of Egypt had such elongated skulls, but is that actually true? Or are they mimicking or suggesting something else, something they've come to associate with the gods?

www.comeseeegypt.com...
www.livius.org...
www.livius.org...

Sumerian Anu:
erikparker.com...

I theorize that we have been so indoctrinated by tv, movies, books and magazines that such images don't seem to be out of the ordinary. BUT THEY ARE. The more wide spread the genetic phenomenon amongst royal families, the more you should be asking: Is this all the result of inbreeding, head binding, normal genetic abnormailities, or is there more to it?
I believe there is more to it.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

You want to know where you see the symbol for the 3rd eye every day?

Look at a dollar bill.

The Pineal gland is shaped like a cone or pyramid and is considered an all seeing eye.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Oreyeon

Kudos Oreyeon but it's already been made available in PDF on the forum. I have also done the same and I cut away all the unnecessary parts of the scans such as the binding and corrected vertical and horizontal alignments (which were slightly skewed and rotated). It is also much smaller in file size than the others on offer and dare I say, a higher quality. Far more polished!

Hey it's my day job!

Edit for misspelling 'than'. Hmm that means it's nearly time for bed!

[edit on 25/6/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Nice pick-up NT, and isn't it funny that it resides right above the pyramid.
It certainly connects to the other dot that is undo's pharaoh-like image of EA.

IRM

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
lol. I'm sorry. Had I known it was already done, I wouldn't have done it. Oh well, like I said, I was bored. Maybe if I'm super bored later, I'll just retype the whole thing out. lol

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
the model for the pyramid on the great seal is a nubian pyramid, which i thought was even more interesting, since cush was the first host of enki following the flood and he settled in nubia
wysinger.homestead.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Yeah sorry the image on the pharoahs head looks like the opening up of the third eye to spiritual awareness, the snake in my opinion is representative of kundalini energy which is lined to a snake and also the double helix of dna in the way it winds around the chakras.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

so my theory that the skulls were elongated to accomodate a serpent is incorrect, because of the idea of the third eye?

here's where we might have some problems. now i'm not saying that you can't astral project, or anything related to the concepts of a third eye. but rather that if it becomes the focus of the subject matter, it covers up other potentialities, such as the idea that they were considerably different genetically.

craniometric measurements were taken of the royals in the Abydos and Naqada cemetaries and were found to be significantly different than the graves of the commoners. that alone, sounds highly suspicious to me.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Post in reply to undo:

No I dont equate the size of their heads to the post that I mentioned about the third eye, the first thing that I thought of when I saw the pharoah image was the third eye and in my opinion that represents, I believe the fact that initiates in the 'mysteries' were accustomed to raising their psychic awareness and that involved raising the kundalini 'serpent' energy up the spine to the crown chakra.
I'm sorry I wasn't connecting that to the elongated skulls it was just an observation.
I'm popping in and out here as im watching the football!
Looking at the images you posted you could argue that the headresses and adornments on their heads are simply part of their cultural heritage although Akhenaten is no doubt different than the rest but from what I understand that could have been due to hereditary factors.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

then you missed the mummy skulls of the rest i posted? seti I, thutmosis III, etc?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
In fairness you are right I didn't look at them all the first time but the egyptian skulls are certainly elongated which is a link between the reptilians and the pharoahs.

To be honest I can see where your coming from on all this whats bugging me and what I can't get my head around is how this has all developed and where are these bloodlines now ie are the greys of modern ufo folklore the enki group?What do you think their purpose is now a couple of thousand years later?

Also, the spiritual aspect of it. If modern man developed souls then would this be at the time that Enki manipulated the dna of homospaiens, did we inherit their spiritual gene (if indeed they had one)?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

there doesn't seem to be a concensus on what the greys are, so i can't really answer that question and be at least marginally sure i'm on the right track. all i can do is guess at it. my best guess would be that several tiered, for example:

if they are robotic, they may be acting as host bodies
if they are clones, they may be acting as host bodies
if they are organic, unique entities, they may be acting as host bodies

lol that's as far as i can get with it because i don't understand why the bulk of people's experience with them is as scientific experiments. that reminds me alot of the references to enki being a geneticist and somewhat of a mad scientist.

have you watched the stargate film or the tv show? there's an episode in the tv show called "Fragile Balance" where Jack O'Neill is abducted by Loki (one of the grey like Asgard), rendered unconscious and cloned. his clone is much younger than him and has his memories and his personality.
essentially, the entire Asgard race are clones in which their consciences are transferred into new bodies, repeatedly, for millenia, until they simply can no longer clone new bodies. some kind of diminishing returns problem.

that's one potential answer.

I'm of the opinion that Loki and Enki are the same guy, and that he's been cloning and/or body snatching like the Goa'uld do in Stargate SG-1.

the tv show tries to depict the Asgard as different from the Goa'uld but I really don't think they are in their real life equivalents, and that's where the problem comes in when attempting interpretation. if these are all the same beings, generationally layered, how does one determine motive of any given event without first determining who's doing what? "why" seems to come way down the road from who and what.

i guess how that translates is, they seem somewhat evil to me, primarily because these things are done against the will of the people being abducted, which means the idea of free will decision is not in the vocabulary.

you can see the episode "Fragile Balance". It's in 2 parts, and the links for both parts are by the video screen in the bottom left hand corner. it's Divx video, so if you don't have Divx installed you won't be able to watch it: www.piggymoo.com...

[edit on 25-6-2008 by undo]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

(Brag, Brag) I have all ten seasons of sg1 with "the ark of truth" dvd movie and, eagerly looking forward to the next dvd movie "continuum".

Stargate series has some mind opening adventures tied into the egyptians and there gods.

The egyptian ruler I find most fasinating and first noticed the elongated head was with Amenhotep IV aka akhenaten wa-n-Raaka (Akhenaten first of Ra) aka Aten or Aton. His wife nefertiti had an elongated head as well as there children as posed in the image posted by you above.

This fellow broke away from egypts polytheism to build his own monotheism temple only to lose it again to polytheism.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by Peepers]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Peepers

sg-1 didn't make a goa'uld with his name, did it?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

If you mean aten, no.

It would be cool if they would have though.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join