It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Prophet Yahweh TRIES TO TWIST Challenge to Summon UFOs For ATS and FAILS

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctormcauley
If this huckster can really use psychic posers to summon aliens - then he is in some way using non-locality

If he is indeed a psychic, the huckster should be able to have a UFO appear over any city of ATS' choosing, such as Springer's Backyard at 5:00 pm EST on June 19.

As I said; Psychic Abilities appear to operate (should they even exist) outside the laws of normal space and time. Non-locality would be the word for this ability to transcend space and time with thought....

Are you kidding me, the conditions not only have to be of his choosing, but the weather has to be just right too. Especially the wind!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by wang_ke_~

Originally posted by Leviatano
reply to post by wang_ke_~

That is exactly what I was wondering, why not use a lie detector. Only thing I can think of though is what type of excuse he might make up.

"Oh well These machines can't pick up on God's frequencies."

If PY agreed to do a UFO summoning demo for ATS then I can't see that he would turn down a request to take a lie detector test instead. But at any rate, there's no harm in asking him if he would agree to do that test, would it?

[edit on 17-6-2008 by wang_ke_~]

The guys from Fire In The Sky all took a lie detector test (multiple I think) and passed. Nobody really seemed to care. It would seem that the world wants proof they can see.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

I don't know about you but the fact that those witnesses in that Fire in the Sky case PASSED those lie detector's tests certainly gives substantial support to their story.

In fact, Stan Friedman can always be counted on to note that Barney and Betty Hill passed their lie detector tests also -- and he brings that up simply because he believes that such information in cases like this lends support in the overall veracity of the story.

So it would seem to me that the first step to take in regards to PY would be to simply have him agree to a lie detector test -- I would think that the results of that test would speak for itself.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by wang_ke_~]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I still think all of this is irrelevant, at this point there is enough evidence out there for people to make their own choice as to the existence of UFOs, and the credibility of the UFO phenomena. The only way this test would be a step forward is if it was in not only a public location, but a well populated one, and the UFO was low enough that everyone in that location would be able to make out the UFO in brilliant detail. It would also be nice if others had footage beside the associated filming crews. I really believe that only the only disclosure we'll get will be in the form of "mass sightings", or lots of people seeing the same UFO(s) at the same time, with multiple footage. Honestly, I'm skeptical as to whether or not that would be enough either. There would still be a mass of people crying "hoax!"

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Location should be in front of the Capitol in Washington DC during hours of daylight. If he's a fraud, he'll decline. If he agrees and uses some kind of trick (balloon, etc.), the authorities will find out and smoke him. If he's for real, could make for an exciting day.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
reply to post by MrPenny

If he's a hoaxer or charlatan, WHY would he introduce all this stuff about visions and prophecies?

A hoaxer would achieve a more successful hoax by coming across as down to earth and sane as possible, would he not?

I think he really believes this stuff!!

He's not quite the full shilling! That's me being as PC as possible!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
You guys need to be more open to the idea of direct telepathic contact with non human inteligence, because it dosen't really violate any physical laws and could enable the existance of situations such as yahwehs UFO summoning.

Agreed! But do you for a moment think that ETs are hovering around in their fancy ships waiting for guys like prophet Y to summon them whenever and wherever he wants, like some pet poodles? Don't they have any other work to do or just wait on guys like prophet Y? Are they at his beck and call? Who's in charge here? ETs millions of years ahead of us in technology, or Earthlings like so called prophet Y who are from a tottering civilization only a few thousand years old?

Would you agree to be summoned by some pesky ant sitting on a crumbling ant hill? Well, that's the equation.

So all this so called accepting-the-challenge stuff by this guy is nonsense. Until its proved otherwise - with clear photographs and vids of UFOs, not fuzzy high altitude balloons.

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I think its intresting that no mods have commented...

I can only assume that they are talking behind the scences...

I heard this guy on C2C. He was interviews by Art Bell a while back, and if i remember correctly, Art went out with him, and he did see UFO's

I think ats should give the guy a shot.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Perhaps because he is a hardcore researcher.
You do not learn much by sitting back and theorizing about things when you can get hands on and first hand experience by going a step beyond.

First hand witnessing can either validate or unvalidate a claim much better than sitting around and running on at the keyboard about what you saw second hand from a source you don't neccesarily trust.

Real knowledge comes from REAL research.

Knowledge is power.

Why are YOU so combative about his seeking of this knowledge?

[edit on 17-6-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Well, I think that he is not the real deal. But hey I want to see him do it infront of an ATS crowd, no one is more harsh than this lot
If this person has the abilty that they claim then I want to see it on here, and I want to see it preformed within strict guide-lines so that there is no chance of a fake. Let it be done, and when they fail or get caught out we can all laugh at them alot, and if it happens and we carnt dis-proove it, well we'll go down that road when/if it happens.

Don't be so heavy to dismiss this, every one on ATS gets a fair shot at proving what they say, then others get their fair shot at trying to disprove it. Thats what makes this place special, every one gets a say.

Fox

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
you should be sad that the world did not have that extra bit of wonder.

Well put.

Anyone can debunk with conjecture. Debunkers generally ask believers for hard evidence and I believe it should go both ways.

Testing him outside his environment would be most informative.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by arius

Send Yawah over to the Uk then... I would be happy to test him here...
maybe get some Uni skeptics involved. you guys and girls set out some guidelines and I will get on it.

And my name does begin with S.. to be proven a hoaxer or a real sumoner is the answer but 'who is gonna take the challenge, is the question.

Ask Yahway if hes up for it? I am. I live near a University that studies UFOs so I sure I could get alot of trained individuals!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

losing face? we tend to ignore con men. Can't lose face for not aiding a scam artist.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by arius
I don't believe in what this guy says but he has punked ATS out. He has been a long running conspiracy. MAN UP ATS! DENY IGNORANCE! Does denying ignorance mean running like a little girl when someone calls you out. Oh, yeah I forgot you guys are from the UK aren't you. You don't have American cajones. Why don't you guys admit that you'd rather drink tea than be men.

My names ATS and I'm scared of a challenge. Ban me if you like! If you refuse this challenge you lose a lot of respect from a lot of people on this board.

What does being from the UK have anything to do with it?

What a foolish person you are

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Location should be in front of the Capitol in Washington DC during hours of daylight. If he's a fraud, he'll decline. If he agrees and uses some kind of trick (balloon, etc.), the authorities will find out and smoke him. If he's for real, could make for an exciting day.

Woah, slow down there sparky, some of us live here!

Send Yawah over to the Uk then... I would be happy to test him here...

Even better, but we don't need to send him, he can hitch a ride in those spiffy ufos.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Is this how idiotic we have become?

Testing a charlatan. ET is out there...we KNOW this..all the searching for proof
has provided us pictures and testimony from credible people.
The only thing that needs to happen now..is for ET to EBE if you prefer to land and or communicate with us all directly. Yahweh..is in the money making business.. a narcissist with a penchant for white robes and a turban.
Lets not sully the name of this place with those of his ilk

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

These are the type of balloons he is using:

Now take all the background data out of that picture which gives you a comparison of size and such, and tell me how you are going to tell that from an ‘Orb’ while its 6000 feet above you and a good half a mile away from you?
It is just a white circle with no identifying features on it.

That's a very bold statement.. Do you have any "evidence" to back that up that "those" are he balloons "he" is using?

Or you just looking to paint a pretty picture with "your" opinion?

Are you related to "Bush" or do you supply "Bush" with his statements so as to force the populace into believing "facts" without evidence.. say it enough and you may believe... hmmm....

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Willbert]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Ok, now that everybody has chimed in, a couple of things are emerging.
ATS, whether you agree or not and thankfully in my opinion, is going to pass on mr god and his alien butlers.
So there's really no reason to keep going back and forth on this.
For those who want to search this further, rent a van, get some gear, get matching t-shirts, and chant your way to the prophet.
Be sure to let us know how that went for you.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Regardless of the current status of PY on ATS, the fact that he has publicly announced his willingness to undergo scrutiny lends credence to his claims; the unwillingness of ATS to deign to meet with him will be used by him as a tacit endorsement that his claims are not easily debunked. This was by no means a win-win for those of us who sincerely want to contribute to the field, since it has been rendered into another marketable point for PY, who is considered by many to be an opportunist and attention-hungry showman (as his highly provocative name suggests). All this without so much as a whisper of direct scrutiny by ATS, and now ATS is part of his resume.

I agree that we should not 'legitimize' such claims by engaging the perpetrators, or architects of the events. Any such endeavor needs to be carefully arranged and such preparations are not something you do in a forum like this.

I feel it may be necessary for the Owners. and perhaps your senior Mods, to remind people that as members of this community, it is not our place to commit our hosts to such enterprises. No one has authorized me to speak for all of us, and I humbly submit, the same is true for us all. We have a gem of a forum here, and care must be taken not to allow what purity of purpose we have to become diluted with participation in publicity stunts. Perhaps an organized effort can be developed, privately, by unassociated members, to perform such investigative forays, but not as ATS representatives.

But putting the owners on the spot was recklessly impulsive; In doing so we presume that they are in a position to step out of their administrative shoes and become the investigators we might all like to be. That is their choice, not ours. There are many legal ramifications to this as well, some we as members don't have to face.

Don't get me wrong, I think the OP meant to resolve what was a standing issue in his or her mind. But there might have been a better way to approach this, perhaps contacting the owners first, or coordinating with a Mod who might have more experience in such matters.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

You make some very rude and assumptive statements that those that would like to see this person tested are all some sort of group of brainwashed idiots that blindly believe what this man claims.

The whole point in challenging is to have a better chance to put this to rest with real evidence one way or the other.

You can be a skeptic without being rude.

try that please.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join