It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Prophet Yahweh TRIES TO TWIST Challenge to Summon UFOs For ATS and FAILS

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

You know what def,
As long as they keep ATS out of it, presuming that ATS is not interested, every body else has the right to do whatever they want. We shared our opinion, but is they choose to take their time and money to see this through who are we to stop them.
It is a mighty bait this guy has thrown out there, promising ufos to ufo starved people. Pretty smart though.
"Come for the aliens, stay for the messiah!"

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
But here's a thought: instead of taking it upon yourself to reprimand me for "speaking for Springer" (pot/kettle?)

I don’t see how its pot/kettle, as I have not gone to someone else as a third party and set up some kind of testing competition to prove/disprove his accuracy. Similarly, I have not started a new thread about a known, banned, hoaxer. Me simply pointing out the T&C on banned members is not speaking on Springers behalf, such as you have. As to Springer accepting the challenge, I would be shocked if he did, he already has stated his thoughts on this person. I would also like to see the post where Springer made this challenge, because as far as I know the only person to make such a challenge besides you is ElevatedOne.

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
No, no, and no. I did not claim to speak for all of ATS. I only linked him to my thread, and pointed out Springer's post in particular.

And what exactly did you say to him? Something along the lines of: “Why don’t we (meaning you and PY) meet at a location of my (your) choosing, so I can observe this through a telescope, and if you can do this then your validated (with the unstated innuendo that he’ll be vindicated on behalf of Springer, and thus ATS)”.

That is the way that the conversation appears to be according to what you have posted so far, if I am wrong please tell me how you approached this otherwise?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer
Those two new images still don't look like the guy holding the balloons. They are both wearing turbans, Ill give you that.

And they don’t look like the other picture of him in the turban either. Funny thing what aging does to some people.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
And they don’t look like the other picture of him in the turban either. Funny thing what aging does to some people.

In my opinion if it was a court of law, and thats the evidence you brought forth, the case would be throw out in a jiffy..

The image of the guy holding the balloons is vague at best. You can barely see his face, so how you are so sure thats the same guy alludes me.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Freezer]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
why not bring him to a city get multiple cameras set up & let him do his thing. Otherwise it'll be the usual inconclusive evidence.

He seems like BS to me as if i could call down "UFO's" (maybe with a whistle? ;P ) then i'd call one down over a big event, not out in the desert.

It'll be interesting to see the outcome

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
Curious why Springer hasn't chimed in yet on this.

Oh, please...

Springer has already chimed in on this, in the other thread that MrdDstrbr started and links to from here. Springer basically wrote that it's not worth wasting time on a proven hoax. Case closed and rightly so. Springer's 'challenge' seemed to me like a flippant, tongue-in-cheek remark that was never really meant to be taken seriously... People, read between the friggin lines, please...

The only purpose this thread is currently serving is to give MrdDstrbr 5 points for each reply we make. It should be locked, filed and forgotten for the waste of server space that it is.

If you're so desperate to prove PY's claims, then organise it yourselves, without the ATS banner over your heads!

All of you wanna-be-researchers need to pick a better case to invest your time and energy than wondering if this balloon-whisperer is for real or not.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by tezzajw]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by arius
I don't believe in what this guy says but he has punked ATS out. He has been a long running conspiracy. MAN UP ATS! DENY IGNORANCE! Does denying ignorance mean running like a little girl when someone calls you out. Oh, yeah I forgot you guys are from the UK aren't you. You don't have American cajones. Why don't you guys admit that you'd rather drink tea than be men.

What???????????

Since when have the Brits EVER run from a challenge?? Give me one example? Just one? You need to learn some history pal, ATS motto is deny ignorance, not wallow in it

And as for not being men because we drink tea, why not pop down to your starbucks and tell me how manly you are drinking half caff double choco latte or whatever nonsense it is you lot drink there.

Muppet

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
If this huckster can really use psychic posers to summon aliens - then he is in some way using non-locality

If he is indeed a psychic, the huckster should be able to have a UFO appear over any city of ATS' choosing, such as Springer's Backyard at 5:00 pm EST on June 19.

If he is psychic, he shouldn't have problem with this. In fact, it is the only way to ensure YAWEH doesn't cheat.

As I said; Psychic Abilities appear to operate (should they even exist) outside the laws of normal space and time. Non-locality would be the word for this ability to transcend space and time with thought....

Springer's Backyard at 5:00 pm EST on June 19

Bring it?
It has already been brawww-ittt!!1!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
If this fella can get one to land in a public place,broad daylight. Then he'll get some credibility. (and world wide fame)

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Mixing ufos and religion, somebody holla at Tom Cruise!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
by holla,you mean "throw bricks at" don't you?

well,that's what I'm taking it as *runs off to Toms secret 10 million squid bunker with a bag of bricks*

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
If this fella can get one to land in a public place,broad daylight. Then he'll get some credibility. (and world wide fame)

Not if there's no one to witness it..I guess ats has made up its mind about this guy, and will not give him the time of day. I'm still wondering where the evidence is, that some guy is releasing balloons.

To me if these are UFO's in the video, they are simply responding, not being controlled. Obviously if there is an alien presence out there, no human would be able to summon or control them at will, but the person they are responding to could interpret it that way. That would explain why we saw no UFO in Vegas, because these beings can't be controlled, or summoned at will, but could these guys respond is the question.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
What pathetic nonsense...

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Now when he says, twice ... "we accept your challenge" who is we? him and god? him and the E.T's? or he and his crew who send up the gas filled super-balloons? Im pretty sure Yahweh (GOD) is not a kid accepting challenges from human beings, and same with the E.T's ... i think they are a little ahead of the "challenge" stage.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I have not read past the first couple pages of this thread but has anyone mentioned that it would be much more cost and time effective at this point to ask PY to simply agree to a LIE DETECTOR TEST in regards to that summoning of UFOs he did on that news program?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Straight Razor
What pathetic nonsense...

I guess I am done here, so no more non-sense from me.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by wang_ke_~

That is exactly what I was wondering, why not use a lie detector. Only thing I can think of though is what type of excuse he might make up.

"Oh well These machines can't pick up on God's frequencies."

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Also MrdDstrbr,

I would like to know why you feel the need to be an intermediary between ATS and others like Jose Escamilla and now Yahweh?

What is your agenda?

We all know how the Jose Escamilla fiasco turned out.

Didn't you have a Q & A thread for Jose?

Why did you feel a need to e-mail Yahweh to begin with?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leviatano
reply to post by wang_ke_~

That is exactly what I was wondering, why not use a lie detector. Only thing I can think of though is what type of excuse he might make up.

"Oh well These machines can't pick up on God's frequencies."

If PY agreed to do a UFO summoning demo for ATS then I can't see that he would turn down a request to take a lie detector test instead. But at any rate, there's no harm in asking him if he would agree to do that test, would it?

[edit on 17-6-2008 by wang_ke_~]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
To be honest you can probably end this challenge before it even gets off the ground (nice gag there) simply by sending him a list of terms and conditions for example:

- Must take place near or in a No-Fly zone
- No cell phones/or communication devices
- PY is allowed to know the state in which he is to perfrom the summon, however is NOT allowed to know exact location
- No restrictions on filming equipment
- Will take place in a public location

If he says yes to ALL of those then maybe the guy has something but something tells me he wont agree to even half.

But like most im willing to give anyone a chance to prove themselves

/rich

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join