It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Prophet Yahweh TRIES TO TWIST Challenge to Summon UFOs For ATS and FAILS

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I have watched this thread grow and grow and growwwwwwwwwww.

But this guy PY is looking for sympathizers to which I think he has found a few. This is my opinion and I see him at this purposed challenge failing to summon the "Yahweh" because the group around him didn't have faith in him or his beliefs. Kind of like how people say "you have to have an open mind when u try something new". I believe he is a con-man and he is using this established site to definitely attain new found status win or fail.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Why in the world is this still going on? This charlatan was outed years ago on ATS and MANY other sites as a fraud, racist, dangerous, lying criminal. Just go do a google search on him and you will find more than you can imagine on the crap he has done to people and been in.

He doesn't deserve the time it takes for me to type this. Sheesh people.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

you missed my point. He will not go into a location of Springer's choice to do this because he will then be forced to actually summon a ufo and not point to a direction where his assistant released a balloon. Thus, he will not agree to that key issue. He has already stated his excuses for not being able to produce a ufo - springer's a non-believer, an amateur, a white man from his visions etc.

the whole thing is pointless as all we'll end up with is a bill for the footage of useless sky, a self described profit saying we backed him and a black eye in the community as a result of working with a man who's goal is to get 10% of your earnings along.

His god sounds like Meier's god in a lot of ways. I wonder if their women wear prairie outfits and have no issue being married to several men.

new topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join