It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Prophet Yahweh TRIES TO TWIST Challenge to Summon UFOs For ATS and FAILS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

I have just received the following from Prophet Yahweh in my Youtube inbox, after sending him an email via Youtube to ask if he will take the "ATS Test":

-----
from the desk of:

PROPHET YAHWEH
Seer of Yahweh
Master UFO Caller

Dear Sir,

We gladly accept your challenge!

Holy YAHWEH revealed to me how the next worldwide explosion would occur concerning Him sending His UFOs on my signal and the circumstances leading up to that moment.

All aspects of the vision were cloaked in symbolisms, and we watched each one prove itself as the fulfillment of that particular aspect of the vision.

Let it suffice to say that all aspects, I was shown, and those the people close to me have had, about this same moment, have stunned us as we watch them all come to past.

We hold meetings on each aspect of the vision: what each step meant, how it was to come to past in the fulfillment of each segment of the overall vision, and how to manage the next explosion based on what we have seen.

We were trying to see if we could figure out the symbolisms before they came to past.

We got close, but all of the fulfillments happened at a complete surprise to us.

We have been waiting for several months for your challenge.

Let me give you an idea of what the latest segment of the vision was that we have been trying to figure out and have been waiting for it to come to past.

In the vision, right before the great UFO explosion throughout the earth, I saw myself talking to a black man about summoning UFOs for him.

Suddenly, I turned my head to the top left corner of the vision and I saw a white man, with a business suit on, who had a hateful look on his face as if disgusted at the very thought of me.

His name started with the letter “S” as in Scott or some other “S” name.

He was at a desk and got up and picked up an electrical instrument similar to a hand held metal or coin detector with a shaft down to a part that he stuck into the ground.

On the shaft was a device that felt like it sent video through a wire.

He stabbed the video device into the ground three times.

Then, I looked back toward the black man and he was not there anymore.

And, I looked back toward the white man, and he was not there.

Then, I heard a signal that caused me to turn completely around behind me.

At that time, I saw a view of the desert, and two major eruptions occurred out of the ground and a magnificent bright light came out of the ground and went up into heaven with great force and fury.

I will not explain the various aspects of the explosion that will come to past and lead to holy YAHWEH’s next UFO explosion through out the earth concerning me.

But, I will say that today, I was to have started productions of a major UFO production with a black man who did not show up.

Shortly after that, I received your email challenge.

And, after going to the link to the thread, I saw where a white man, who seems to utterly despise the very thought of me, called me a “poor dog,” “complete charlatan,” and other things just as bad or worse in other threads.

Then, I read where his name starts and “S,” and he is one of three owners of ATS.

This stunned us when we realized that your group “appears” to be the one that will play some role, “maybe,” if we can come to an agreement, in the next UFO explosion of me throughout the earth.

In closing, I say, once again, that we accept your challenge to call down a UFO for your organization.

The reason why is because of the fulfillment of the following elements of the vision we had that came to past:

1.) of a hateful white man

2.) his name had an “S” in it

3.) the number 3 was associated with him

4.) the desert was seen in the vision of him

5.) me talking to a black man right before the white man appeared

6.) the black man not being there as expected

We did not know that your particular group was the one who was going to contact us.

But, I knew that we were preparing to be contacted by someone like you, and we were waiting on you.

Now, just like in all the other aspect segments of the vision that came to past, who it is that was going to contact us “appears” to be fulfilled, “possibly” with your group.

I gladly accept your challenge.

I have been trying to post directly to your forum, but something seems to be wrong with it, in that, it does not allow my post.

Let’s start our negotiations on this wonderful opportunity as soon as possible.

Until I can post to your forum, I will send my thoughts to you, on how best to conduct this UFO summons event, and you can post it to the group for me.

Sincerely Yours In holy YAHWEH’s Sightings To Come,

PROPHET YAHWEH
Seer of Yahweh
Master UFO Caller
-----

It seems that Prophet saw all of this happening in a vision months ago and has simply been waiting for us to contact him!!

I leave it to Springer and the staff to decide what to do next with this.....

[edit on 6-17-2008 by Springer]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
This would be cool to have ATS members and staffers on hand conduct this test. Perhaps you should get in touch with a Mod, and the 3 amigos to get involved as you are contacting this yahweh fraud in the name of ATS.

However, as the 3 amigos have already stated that they don't want anything to do with this fraud, then I doubt it will happen.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Wow. This guy makes it sound like Springer wants to burry Yaweh in the desert then have some kind of an easter egg hunt.

I can release balloons into the air, too.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

To clarify, I did not contact him "in the name of ATS" or as any kind of official representative of ATS.

I simply made him aware of my other thread, A Prophet Yahweh Conspiracy?? and pointed out Springer's post where he said,

"If he pays his own way out to the middle of a desert that I choose, at the time I choose, and he can call down a UFO that I can see through a telescope I will change my opinion."

And I asked him if he would accept that challenge.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I have been trying to post directly to your forum, but something seems to be wrong with it, in that, it does not allow my post.

yeah he was banned in the past when he was in the old original thread…

If you really want to test him, then you need to take him far from his normal environment, where he can have his cohorts drive to release anything. We should get together a fund to fly him to the east coast and put him up for a few days, then have a bunch of skeptics there to witness/oversee the event using proper optics, cameras, flight tracking software, and maybe a surprise or two to detect any deceptions.

You let him do this in his own area, and it will be very difficult to detect if he is having someone release a balloon, RC aircraft, flying lantern, or other man-made aerial anomaly.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

What a load of dreck.

He reads the thread, then composes an email with revelations he discovered in the thread. The man is a charlatan.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

If he's a hoaxer or charlatan, WHY would he introduce all this stuff about visions and prophecies?

A hoaxer would achieve a more successful hoax by coming across as down to earth and sane as possible, would he not?

I think he really believes this stuff!!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Man some of you are really out there lol, its cool that we are all on ats!!!so many dif theories, so many dif beliefs, political scale, (human scale) lol thanks for the entertainment

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
reply to post by MrPenny

If he's a hoaxer or charlatan, WHY would he introduce all this stuff about visions and prophecies?

A hoaxer would achieve a more successful hoax by coming across as down to earth and sane as possible, would he not?

I think he really believes this stuff!!

beautifuly stated my friend, im still waiting for a really nice "caught in the act of lying" as well, even though some would say this already happened.

Recently stumbled upon Listening to Extraterrestrials: Telepathic Coaching by Enlightened Beings -by Lisette Larkins ....this could be more and more popular with prophet Yahweh's approach.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The problem with your test is that you are not going to get equipment that is comparable to the equipment that the original news station had, unless you have thousands of dollars invested in video equipment. You can tell from thier footage that it is nearly impossible to see what that object is at that distance. A balloon is going to look like a smooth white orb, period, there are no surface features that can identify it as a balloon. We have seen in the past how badly people on the ground are able to judge, speed, size, and distance of an aerial object. So from, lets say a mile away, how are you going to judge what it is that you are seeing?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
All I can say is that Prophet seems VERY confident that he can pass the "ATS Test".

I think ATS has no choice now but to test him out!! Or risk losing face....

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

"If he pays his own way out to the middle of a desert that I choose, at the time I choose, and he can call down a UFO that I can see through a telescope I will change my opinion."

The difficulties of coordinating this is the main problem... which I mentioned in my post on the other thread. I think most of us are 99.9999% sure this guy is a kooky hoaxster of nuttiest kind. The only way to change our opinions is the method Springer said.. The question is, who is actually going to take time out of their busy schedule to meet a crackpot out in a desert??

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
You guys need to be more open to the idea of direct telepathic contact with non human inteligence, because it dosen't really violate any physical laws and could enable the existance of situations such as yahwehs UFO summoning.

Sure, there have been plenty of charlatans, but, and establishing an analogy to the alternative energy crowd, I have seen a lot of legitimate people being steamrolled by ignorant skeptics.

You should never rejoice a successfull debunking, you should be sad that the world did not have that extra bit of wonder. That said, I hope you find truth, whatever it is.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Right, but Prophet has thrown down the gauntlet man!

Look at it this way - does the ATS community want to lose face to someone like him? I don't think so!!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
An evil white man, with an "S" in his name lmfao he has to be talking about his buddy Springer... Hey Springer, you've been "prophesized"
And the laugh train just keeps a rollin'. Film at 11! I can't imagine where this is all going to lead now.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

How do you figure that, considering you stated:

To clarify, I did not contact him "in the name of ATS" or as any kind of official representative of ATS.

So which is it, did you contact him as an official from ATS, or not? If not then ATS has no obligation to do any such thing…

Now as to what I am saying above, as it has already been shown that through professional optics that it is not possible to judge if the object is a balloon or an “Orb”, what are you planning on doing differently?

Are you planning to have software present to detect what aircraft are in the area?
Are you planning to make sure that he does not have any electronic signaling devices on him, such as a pager on vibrate?
Are you planning several balloon launches yourself that day to compare the objects speed, and direction of travel?
Are you planning to try to get a hold of the local ATC to see if they can confirm or deny the presence of anything metallic in the area?
Are you taking equipment to read wind speed and direction, and to access a flight weather station to tell what the wind speeds and directions are at various altitudes?
What are your control criteria to ensure that there is not a third party that will tamper with your findings, such as a cohort releasing balloons?

Stuff like this are all valid questions. Without such control, you will get the same results that he always gets, which is what makes him sound so confidant. You will see an object traveling through the sky on command, but it will be impossible to tell exactly what that object is. As long as there is doubt to the identity of that object, he will win every time.

[edit on 6/16/2008 by defcon5]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

All I can say is that Prophet seems VERY confident that he can pass the "ATS Test".

Do the ATS owners know about this? I mean, they didn't seem too happy to begin with, I seriously doubt they would go out of their way to meet up with this guy.... then again, i suppose it is their job!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hasn't this chap been discredited in the past?

Surely, just because someone believes in their own "ability", doesn't mean it's now the responsibility of this forum to credit or discredit him ... especially if he's done a good enough job of discrediting himself in the past.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

This might sound silly, I know nothing of UFO's and in fact joined ATS to learn more. My only issue with all the qualifiers and conditions you are requiring to consider this experiment legitimate. I don't think that any of the UFO videos I have seen on ATS meet all those parameters. So am I to dismiss them outright? I don't know the history ATS and its members have with this man, but surely there's a reasonable way to document the experiment without a hollywood budget.

edit for me bad syntax

[edit on 16-6-2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
So which is it, did you contact him as an official from ATS, or not? If not then ATS has no obligation to do any such thing…

Now as to what I am saying above, as it has already been shown that through professional optics that it is not possible to judge if the object is a balloon or an “Orb”, what are you planning on doing differently?

Are you planning to have software present to detect what aircraft are in the area?
Are you planning to make sure that he does not have any electronic signaling devices on him, such as a pager on vibrate?

No, I did not claim to represent ATS. I simply made him aware of the threads and discussions that were occuring here. I made him aware of what Springer said, about calling down a UFO in the desert.

And, I'm not "planning" anything. All those details, as to how to set up the testing conditions, those are all things that, I'm assuming ATS can work out with him themselves, if they decide to do this. I'm just the messenger!

[edit on 16-6-2008 by MrdDstrbr]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join