It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Prophet Yahweh Conspiracy??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
blog.prophetyahweh.com....

You may need to highlight the text in order to read it.

Now, here is my response email to them:

from the desk of:

PROPHET YAHWEH

Hello,

First of all, let me thank you for considering me for an interview.

Please let me know what day and time you want to conduct it.

I don't work, and I will make myself available for any time you choose that works best for you.

I am very familiar with your group.

Yesterday, some one sent an email and told me that a video of me was recently posted there when I spoke about fly-bys of ships and them touching down on American soil soon.

I went to that thread yesterday to view the thread and was surprised to see that other people were speaking about the same events I was.

Here is the location of my new UFO blog site. I am just now getting it together, but I will be posting there on a consistent basis soon:

www.ufotvnews.org

Thank you for contacting me, and I look forward to the interview.

Sincerely,

Prophet Yahweh

So, it appears that they have decided not to interview me for some reason.

I don't know what that reason is, but what can I say?

I don't hold it against them; there is so much misinformation, disinformation, and truth presented out of its proper context, out there, until I understand why they would not want to be one of the few to get to the truth about me.

Hey, thanks for contacting me.

Sincerely,

Prophet Yahweh
www.ufotvnews.org

Is Prophet Yahweh considered "not good enough" or "not credible enough" to interview at ATS??

[edit on 15-6-2008 by MrdDstrbr]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Just posted the following comment for Prophet:

-----
Hi again Prophet, thanks for your response.

The prevailing attitude at ATS seems to be that your UFO videos are hoaxes involving an accomplice(s) and "balloons" being released and things of that nature.

Do you feel that you could pass the "ATS Test"? That you could summon UFOs for ATS under controlled conditions, like you did for ABC News, and definitively prove them wrong?
-----

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Maybe a U2U to Johnny Anonymous could help clear the situation (or maybe not).

With the sole purpose of not making a one-line post, I will add that I do not trust that "prophet".

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Well Prophet seems to be saying that the decision to nix the interview didn't come from Johnny, or Dave, but from the ATS staff....

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

some of his video's are interesting is all i can say

maybe they dont want him on because he is a member of the hall of shame ?

www.ufowatchdog.com...
UFO Hall of Shame, Hall 6

well Greer is on the list also and they were gonna have him on so i dont understand ??

www.ufowatchdog.com...
Hall3

[edit on 15-6-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The decision to nix the interview was as simple as this...

The Above Network, LLC, and its affiliate, www.AboveTopSecret.com do not promote HOAXERS or people who seek deceive the public in order to gain financially or otherwise.

The reality is this fellow has been blown out of the water on so many levels it's not funny, His July 2006 landing in Las Vegas went by without whisper.

ALL of his "UFOs" have the incredible ability to look exactly like large balloons being carried by wind currents.

Think about this for a minute with just a LITTLE critical thought... If the news crew actually believed this guy called down alien piloted craft do you honestly think they would have only done ONE interview/call down?! They are MEDIA PEOPLE, if those guys had the "real deal" they would have taken PY and his aliens all over the world.

Let's try Occam's razor...
Which is the most likely answer?

1. A guy who is trying to cash in on UFOlogy has an accomplice release balloons at a specific time (or when he hears the "prayer" start through a cell phone) to make it appear as though a UFO is in the sky at his beckoning

2. aliens are listening to the "prayers" of this guy and appearing in their ships from light years away only to go away again and not return until PY needs more gas money?

It really is time for a big dose of Critical Thinking around here.

Springer...

[edit on 6-15-2008 by Springer]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

First of all thanks for not closing my thread Springer

It's again interesting to note that "critical thinking" might suggest he is hoaxing, with accomplices and "balloons" etc - but we don't seem to actually have any PROOF that he is hoaxing.

"Critical thinking" is not proof of a hoax!

What if he agrees to take a test and summon UFOs under controlled conditions, as I posed the question to him? What if he can prove that there are no balloons?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
There is a somewhat easy way of proving if he is calling UFOs or not.

If someone has a helicopter ready at the time he calls a UFO, and, when the UFO appears, the helicopter takes off and follows the UFO, it will be easy to prove if the UFO is just a balloon or anything else.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

If he pays his own way out to the middle of a desert that I choose, at the time I choose, and he can call down a UFO that I can see through a telescope I will change my opinion.

MrDsrbr, you really need to think about all these hoaxers more critically, I understand you really, really really want there to be something you can believe in but seriously mate, critical thinking DOES prove a hoax unless and until the person making the extraordinary claims can back them up.

What if I told you that your dog was Satan? Would you kill your dog and bury it to get Satan away from you? Or would you employ critical thinking and realize the worst thing the puppy ever did was chew your shoes?

I hope you would require me to prove to you that he is the devil or you would ignore me. At the very least I hope you would consider REALITY before whacking the poor dog!

Springer...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Springer

You brought up the question, well why would ETs from light years away show up in these ships, just to leave again.

To employ some critical thinking here - this pattern of UFOs showing up and then leaving again isn't limited to only Prophet Yahweh's UFOs; the exact same pattern is happening all around the world! At Gilliland's ranch, in Mexico, Brazil - in pretty much all of the UFO videos that get discussed at ATS.

UFOs show up, put on a little show in the sky, and then leave. This is not limited to PY, this is a PATTERN.

In one of his "UFO TV News" videos Prophet says that many of these UFOs are actually remote-controlled drone craft that the extraterrestrials use for this exact purpose - to simply show up, put on a minimally-intrusive little show in the sky, just to show us that they're here and watching us, and then leave again.

Well that kind of makes sense, doesn't it? If they start doing really intrusive things - we start shooting at them in response.

Also, Prophet is NOT the only person to claim to be in telepathic communication with the extraterrestrials - as you know, practically ALL the Contactees say the same thing.

I say, if Prophet accepts the challenge to prove himself by summoning UFOs for ATS under controlled conditions - then you have no choice but to accept! For to say, "we won't let you prove yourself to us because we already know you're hoaxing", well that would be ignorant, wouldn't it?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

do i sense a ufo showdown in the desert ?....

that would be really really cool. i would love to see Mr. Prophet show up and call in a ufo.

are you going to notify him of this challenge Mr. D ?

if he doesnt accept then its obvious he is a fake imo

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

You can view the ongoing dialogue at his blog site:

blog.prophetyahweh.com....

(His colors are all screwed up so you have to highlight the text to see it.... LOL)

The challenge has been posed!

Communicating with him like this is quite slow though. When you post a comment, it doesn't show up until it gets validated, which can take a day or two.

It would be easier if he could simply talk with us here in the thread - but I don't know what the situation is, if he has been banned or whatnot.... Springer?

[edit on 15-6-2008 by MrdDstrbr]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
While I certainly respect the staff's right to do as they feel fit, I am STILL trying to find the absolute PROOF that this guy has hoaxed before. I keep hearing he has been proven to be a hoaxer, but I have yet to see an actual example of him deliberately hoaxing something...

I think if nothing else, the guy makes for an interesting interview (even if from a controversial standpoint) as we can see any threads about him draw huge interest.

I think MrdDstrbr makes a good point--That there are a LOT of folks out there who claim to be in touch with these beings, and that they respond to thought and intent and will at least, on certain occasions, respond and interact. I myself have had some "interesting" experiences in this regard, so I am actually open-minded to it being within the realm of possibility.

I think that this could be quite a fascinating challenge. It could go either way, but WHAT IF--He actually delivered? Just think about that...It could be gigantic in implications...

Just my .02

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I agree totally, I think this is another case where people have jumped to the Hoax conclusion without giving it a real chance.

WHERE is the PROOF that he hoaxes his videos? Not "critical thinking" and "Occam's razor", but PROOF of hoaxing?

And yeah, if he actually accepts the challenge and passes, that would be amazing!! A huge story to say the least

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
It seems that this person needs to call down publicly one of his so called alien ships to land infront of the media instead of floating in the sky where it is hard to discern any details other than there is something there but not wether its an alien craft or a balloon.

Another things is that if he wants to be taken seriously then he should consider a change of "image".
It is highly unlikely that in this day and age and in the current political climate that people would believe what a person who calls themself a prophet and claims to pray to these aliens has to say.
His name and the fact he prays to them may make him seem like a religious fanatic of some sort.
He should also release all his video and information free of charge and make it all freely available to anyone who wants to view/study it.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokey101
His name and the fact he prays to them may make him seem like a religious fanatic of some sort.
I don't know if he is a fanatic, but he really presents himself as a prophet of the real god and says that all other religions are worshiping false gods and all the people who follow those religions (all religions except his own) will burn in hell if they do not change to his religion.

Just look at his site and see for yourself.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
To me PY's religious views are irrelevant; the ONLY issue we should be concerned with is whether or not he is really in telepathic communication with extraterrestrials and whether or not he can really summon UFOs.

ATS may be reluctant to associate with him because of his radical religious views and all that, which is very unfortunate.......

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Well said Springer. Nuts like Yahweh should be stopped, not given more publicity so they can carry on with their scams.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Seriously people...I can't believe this is even being debated! I for one am GLAD that the staff here decided against having this complete charlatan interviewed.

The reason why ATS is a great site is because they refuse to sink to the levels of interviewing people like the Prophet....it's one thing to give every single clown claiming all sorts of nonsense a chance to explain their whacked -out theories on threads here on ATS, but to give people like this a false air of credibility that would be given them if they were interviewed, is ridiculous.

We all would like to get at the "truth", but seriously we need to use a modicum of common sense when it comes to people like this Prophet guy, from Mrd's post here the guy doesn't even have a job. Where's he getting his cash? I mean come ON, you can't seriously believe someone like this....I sure didn't buy it for a second. My 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

If ATS doesn't want to lend Prophet credibility by giving him an interview, fine. That makes sense.

But if Prophet accepts the challenge to prove his ability to summon UFOs - that's a whole different thing! If Prophet accepts the challenge, ATS should check it out. To deny him the chance to prove his ability because he has wacky religious beliefs, or he's racist or whatever, that would be ignorance.

Come on, we all secretly want Prophet to accept the challenge, just to see what happens. Admit it!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join