It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Prophet Yahweh TRIES TO TWIST Challenge to Summon UFOs For ATS and FAILS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Get together a powerful telescope or device that you can use to get a very good clear recording of this "UFO" whatever it is.

The television coverage was not prepared to get a focused zoomed in shot from such a distance and the image was blurry and inconclusive.

The TV crew knew full well that they were going to go try and film a UFO in advance, so I am sure they had professional level telescopic lens’s for the occasion. You can always contract the original news crew and ask them to be sure.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer
You don't have to be a believer to defend him, I am just asking for evidence of what you said. I actually could believe balloons could be the objects, but at the same time, a craft from that distance would appear the same.

If you had a decent telescope, there should be no question what the object is. I even have some 80mm binos that would be good enough, as well as a reflector telescope. If it is balloons it would be quite easy to tell with a decent scope.

These are the type of balloons he is using:

Now take all the background data out of that picture which gives you a comparison of size and such, and tell me how you are going to tell that from an ‘Orb’ while its 6000 feet above you and a good half a mile away from you?
It is just a white circle with no identifying features on it.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Can I ask something...

Why the hell are you even engaging this...individual?

Do you have any concept that even acknowledging this garbage gives it some sort of twisted legitimacy??

Do you realize at all, that there are decent cases out there to be looked at and talked about, and if your so inclined, engaged....and you're busy giving this joker the time of day???

Yeah, and some people in this "field" wonder why we're not getting anywhere.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
Why the hell are you even engaging this...individual?

Because, he was the FIRST person to ever summon a UFO on national TV. Fact.

Because, he has lots of UFO footage. Much more than is readily available at his latest incarnation of a site.

Because, many other people in Ufology also talk about telepathic communications with the extraterrestrials.

Because, it appears that no one has ever PROVEN that he hoaxes these videos. Debunking by character assassination does not a hoax make!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

I simply took the extra step of going and communicating with Prophet and posing the question to him directly!

Now that Prophet has accepted the challenge and thrown down the gauntlet, there's no way ATS can back out of this without losing face!!

Although I applaud your action, you appear to be using this as a means to back ATS/Springer into a corner which I neither applaud, nor approve.

I have always considered it common courtesy when I receive responses to my emails to notify admin, or a mod, of what I have before posting. That is the professional way of handling these matters.

In the way you have handled it, and have written it, you have tried to create the idea 'a gauntlet has been thrown,' and 'we' must accept lest we lose face. Very sensationalist, very rag-maglike.

Take me off your short list of members issuing a challenge to Ramon Watkins to summon UFOs. You went about it all wrong.

Just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
Do you realize at all, that there are decent cases out there to be looked at and talked about, and if your so inclined, engaged....and you're busy giving this joker the time of day???

If people are so sure that he's hoaxed these videos, why is there a lack of evidence backing that up? Posts keep arising talking about balloons and hoax, but how did people come to this conclusion? Just sounds like a broken record...mine as well say swamp gas.. When some individual comes out with a UFO story and doesn't have evidence, that person is shot down pretty quick and fed to the vultures, so are we to believe people who call this guy a hoaxer, without any evidence to back that up? If there is evidence that these video's were hoaxed, how hard is it to post that? I guess pretty dam hard..

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
Although I applaud your action, you appear to be using this as a means to back ATS/Springer into a corner which I neither applaud, nor approve.

Well, ATS/Springer are free to do whatever they want. Springer can sit back and ignore this thread completely if he wants. I can hardly back him into a corner simply by sending someone an email and creating a thread

In the way you have handled it, and have written it, you have tried to create the idea 'a gauntlet has been thrown,' and 'we' must accept lest we lose face. Very sensationalist, very rag-maglike.

Well, Prophet seems confident that he can summon UFOs for Springer under the conditions Springer specified. Out in the desert with telescopes etc etc. He is more than willing to rise to the challenge.

You are right though, he didn't actually say he's throwing down a gauntlet, so my apologies for falsely creating that image

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
If I may add my two drachmas,
Doesn't anyone find it odd that this guy has the power to summon ufos and he's not driving a bentley?
Surely if you had those kind of skills, and apparently worked your way all the way up to "master" ufo caller, you'd be making it rain harder than david blaine.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The search for extra-terrestrial life, and the possibility that such life "might" be visiting our planet, is a topic the vast majority of the public instantly associates with the type of charcater PY appears to be:

Wacked-out nut-job/money grubbing con man.

Unfortunately, in the public's eye, EVERYONE attempting to investigate the "UFO phenonmenon" is either one or the other of the above.

That slur includes the hacks and the sincere, the Yahwehs and the the Clifford Stones.

And when ATS and the "Roswell Team" finally bring forth the much anticipated FOIA documents they and Mr. Stone have pains-takingly assembled, do not fool yourselves into thinking that the jaded world will look upon Us any differently!

We, too will be "kooks", Huxsters, Hoaxers, Charlatans, and con-men, with hidden, and no doubt, "nefarious agendas having nothing to do with the Truth" as we proclaim.

No matter that we provide the actual evidence, it won't be enough to distance ourselves from the riff-raff the public is likely to associate us with, the "Prophet Yahweh's" that have preceeded us.

The oportunity to debunk, decisively, some one like PY, publicaly and definitively, is fraught with risk; but is it a risk we dare not take?

Remember:
"Only Nixon could go to China."

(I must admit, I've never fully appreciated that saying until now. :lol

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Here is the proof that it’s the same guy in the photos:
Compare this older picture of PY on WND with the ones with the weather balloons, not the newer ones that are 10 years older:
worldnetdaily.com...
www.computerclubhouse.org...

Here are more threads on the hoax known as PY…
www.surfingtheapocalypse.net...
www.ufowatchdog.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Ok, I'll be the first.

How do we know this whole thing was not jointly cooked up by you and this Remarkably Racist Radical Relative of a Rodent. Perhaps a fund-raising scheme with the two of you splitting the take; after expenses of course

Your credibility would depend on whether or not you consulted Springer before hitting that send button. You know this person was banned by the owners of this private board which makes the remainder of the story easy to figure out. Your tactics are slightly south of the lowest point on a legless reptile I would say.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I joined this forum so I could be with fellow believers but some of you seem to be anything but believers. It seems to me that your own personal insecurity about your own belief makes you want to discredit someone who seems really secure in their own. It appears that when something seems too good to be true, your own disbelief goes into rambo mode and starts to discredit someone just in case he is proven to be a liar. By taking a preemptive attack approach you hope to avoid a let down, but all you are doing is training yourself to keep on disbelieving. When you train yourself to believe that all things are possible, you build internal certainty that nothing can penetrate. This way, if someone is proven a fraud you are never let down or angry because your belief was never based on that individual in the first place, but rather on your own ability to believe and percieve, which is based solely on your own personal experience. As for prophet Yahweh, I hope he is the real deal because he would simply reaffirm something I already believe, which is that our alien brothers seek a relationship with us. And in the event that he is a fake, it really doesn't matter because my belief wasn't based on him in the first place.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by knowthyself]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Defcon, you must have saved the best for last. I have to toss this out for you.

Also, before the 45 day summoning period has ended, a spaceship will descend and sit in the skies over Las Vegas on Prophet's signal.

The spaceship will hover in the sky, not far from Nellis Air Force base, for almost two days. All Las Vegans will be able to see it, day and night, before it goes back up into space.

I don't recall seeing that. How about you?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by knowthyself

Or it could be as simple as the fact that those of us who are debunking this guy have been around here longer, and where here the first time we went through his nonsense.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
i would be happy to film him and question him if only he lived in Sydney australia

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

Yep, I remember all that crap, though some might be a bit fuzzy. He later claimed that God had told him it was a media only event, his rants increasingly became about money and viewing rights …

[edit on 6/23/2008 by defcon5]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I'm not taking any sides here, but frankly I'm not convinced this guy has been debunked. I'm not seeing any evidence whatsoever, only assumptions here and on outside links.

Personal feelings cannot be permitted to get involved when searching for the truth. Until I see the hook line and sinker proof that this guy's been debunked, he hasn't been debunked, and alot of people are letting their personal feelings get in the way. We're never going to find what we're looking for, if it's there to be found, if we push away people without real proof that they are fakes.

Is this a case of doing just that? And if no, where's the proof? Assumptions don't matter to me. I don't care what someone thinks because he's surrounded by giant balloons at times in pictures. I care about the debunking work done and the proof that follows.

I personally believe he's a fake, but I don't let my personal beliefs dictate what's fact. I still require the evidence that he is in fact a hoax. Perhaps he uses balloons that's released by a cronie nearish by when they get the signal. Perhaps he counts on the most common sight in the sky at any point on earth -planes. Perhaps he really does ask aliens to do a flyby and they do it. But until someone debunks this guy for certain, it's all up for debate. So, has he been ripped a new one by anyone yet, or not? Has he slipped up and exposed himself while on these forums? as seemingly he was in the past.

Now see, this is what I mean, stuff like defcon5 posted right above me. It's what I consider a start for proof. Frankly it gets annoying when you're reading about him here in threads and people are saying he's fake, others are saying no proof, and no one provides nada for actual proof. Keep stuff like this coming so the new guys can be informed instead of being in the dark , but I still firmly believe in not dismissing anyone until visual proof or his own words do him in as a hoax.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by botiemaster]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
1.) This guy has been a proven fake for a while now

2.) I bet anything this guy can't do it randomly. I mean at any moment in time when he's not expecting someone to have him do it. When he knows someone is going to ask him and when and where it's going to happen, he has people send up balloons from another part of town. Show up and ask him when he doesn't know it's coming and watch how fast he comes up with an excuse as to why he can't summon anything at the time.

3.) You're saying you didn't do this to set up a challenge, right? Then why did you feel the need to point out to him what Springer said a while back? You knew what you were doing and you could have contacted Springer before you sent anything out.

4.) He came up with his visions of the "white man with the name that starts with S" AFTER he read the thread. You can't see the red flag there shouting FAKE?

5.) The guy is nothing but an attention/fame seeker to try to make some money. He's also now putting a racist twist on it with his "visions" of the white man who looked disgusted at him. Nothing Springer said showed disgust. Just that he wouldn't believe it unless he saw it with his own eyes. How's that disgust at him?

All you're doing is giving this fake more attention than he needs. It's stuff like this that make us believers all look like fools. Thanks a lot for that

[edit on 16-6-2008 by nightmare_david]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
If he fails, ATS was the one there to officially expose and debunk his claims...

If he delivers, this could be one of the biggest stories to ever hit the internet. The implications could be astronomical.

EXACTLY. You people all need to realize the potential of this. If you all truly believe that this guy is a hoax, then you need to put your beliefs to the test. If what he does is true, then we all go from there, but if we can ultimate prove 100% with high quality zooming camera and other tools that he is a fake, ATS could be responsible for bringing down one of the post popular UFO hoaxers in history. If mods or even admins want to get involved, I don't see what could go wrong -- or perhaps, right.

Either way, the situation is win-win.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
So does ATS have the sand to go up against prophet Yahweh

Either put up with him or shut him up...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join