It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Prophet Yahweh TRIES TO TWIST Challenge to Summon UFOs For ATS and FAILS

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimholt
6. I would add that he should not be visable to any persons when he summons the UFO other then his security and the ATS persons present.

This is to prevent him or one of his crew from signalling an outsider in any way who might release balloons etc.

A natural depression or valley would be suitable.

Forgive me but this man doesn't seem stable to me and he doesn't seem like the kind of person you want to walk with to the middle of nowhere, in a valley, when he has armed guards. Nope sorry that's just asking for trouble.

If this is done (and i hope it is) then no security should be involved on either side, if for example somehow they released balloons and some intrepid member recorded it with a telescope and camera. Then it would be very easy for him to turn the guns on you and demand the film.

I know that all seems rather paranoid but when it comes to guns and meeting someone who could easily get eotionally charged, well i would go with caution every time.

Originally posted by Karlhungis
Curious why Springer hasn't chimed in yet on this. I am with DD on this, in that it would be big for ATS regardless of the outcome. They could market it and really increase traffic to the site.

It would be a big step for ATS. Video footage, pics, radio... it would be cool. I hope they go through with it. It did sound like a challenge and it sounded like PY accepted the challenge.

Come on give the poor guy a break, i'm sure he's very busy, you can't expect him to jump on every thread immediately. Will PY accept the conditions laid out by ATS though? I doubt it.

If i had something to prove i'd accept any conditions placed on me for the simple reason that i wouldn't have any problem having restrictions put on me. Why does PY place so many restrictions down? Becuase he's a conman, that's why.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Still no one has addressed the fact that if this guy has these extraordinary powers he's not swimming in bling and supermodels, instead of having to prove himself to ATS members.
People please!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Agree to meet him at a nearby airport. Give him the ticket at the check in counter and observe him constantly. He wont be sneaking any electronic equipment past TSA. A short flight somewhere unspecified should be enough protection against accomplices, and the airport will handle your security. Have a rental car and a friend waiting for you, along with a decent amatuer telescope with digital video capability. Total cost for the experiment is less than 2k, and can repeat the experiment for about half the cost once the telescope is purchased. Good luck, I'll check back to see how this all pans out.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david
3.) You're saying you didn't do this to set up a challenge, right? Then why did you feel the need to point out to him what Springer said a while back?

Why, to see what he would say about it, of course!!

You knew what you were doing and you could have contacted Springer before you sent anything out.

Again, I don't see why. Springer had already posted the challenge in a public thread; that means he didn't care if Prophet or anyone else saw it.

I don't see why I'm suddenly the bad guy for simply pointing out to Prophet that a challenge had been made....

4.) He came up with his visions of the "white man with the name that starts with S" AFTER he read the thread. You can't see the red flag there shouting FAKE?

Right, I wish he hadn't introduced all that vision stuff.

But look at it this way, I could have edited all that out of my post, but instead I reproduced his exact email to me. I'm being completely honest and transparent here.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Why would someone who thinks they are in direct contact with God want to be swimming in bling and supermodels? It is kind of the opposite of what he would be trying to accomplish.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Why would someone who thinks they are in direct contact with God want to be swimming in bling and supermodels?

Wow, so now he's summoning God?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   

I am no Prophet Yaweh expert, but based off of his name and what little I have read, I was under the impression that he thinks he is in communication with god.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Because you are making it sound as though your acceptance of his UFO calling ability, based on your challenge, creates an endorsement by all of us here at ATS, legitimizing PY’s supposed abilities. You really had no right to link these two things together as you are not Springer himself, nor do you speak for the rest of the ATS community. The majority of this community sees this man as a hoax, and he would have to bend over very far backwards to prove to many otherwise. Additionally, you are opening up communication through ATS, with someone who I am almost certain was already banned from the site for pulling a hoax. I would be worried that might be a T&C no-no, if it were myself.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

My understanding was that PY read the challenge and accepted the terms. I don't know why he would back out at this point. It would seem the ball is in Springers court now.

I assumed this thread had been going on for a while based off of the length of it. So I figured Springer had already seen it. He was pretty quick to call out PY in previous threads, so I kind of expected a quick response.

Doesn't really matter to me though. No point in debating it. It is his website and he can do what he wants. I am not trying to bust his chops.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

Forgive me but this man doesn't seem stable to me and he doesn't seem like the kind of person you want to walk with to the middle of nowhere, in a valley, when he has armed guards. Nope sorry that's just asking for trouble.

If this is done (and i hope it is) then no security should be involved on either side, if for example somehow they released balloons and some intrepid member recorded it with a telescope and camera. Then it would be very easy for him to turn the guns on you and demand the film.

I know that all seems rather paranoid but when it comes to guns and meeting someone who could easily get eotionally charged, well i would go with caution every time.

I can see where this is headed, the security issue will be the deal breaker.

It would be nice for no security to be present but I somehow doubt he'd do it without them.

Although there is nothing to stop the ATS guys advising a local police about the meeting before hand as a sensible precaution. If the dude tried anything ....Jail. Or they could request an officer be present.

I am hoping they take up the challenge and expose him for what he appears to be.

If it turns out the guy's legit (cough cough) it's a plus for ATS.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Grimholt]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

I am no Prophet Yaweh expert, but based off of his name and what little I have read, I was under the impression that he thinks he is in communication with god.

Please tell me that the alarm bell in your head went off as you were typing that.
I'm sure he thinks a lot of things. He obviously thinks that hat is a good idea. He also call himself "master" ufo caller for some reason. Also just because you call yourself a prophet doesn't make it so.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

How do you like them apples?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Wow, so now he's summoning God?

Yeah, actually that is what he claims.
If you go back a couple of pages and see where I linked his E-Mail, you’ll see that he states that god was coming for a visit in his UFO.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Curious why Springer hasn't chimed in yet on this.

Not to speak for Springer, but...

originally posted by Springer

The Above Network, LLC, and its affiliate, www.AboveTopSecret.com do not promote HOAXERS or people who seek deceive the public in order to gain financially or otherwise.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Here is the proof that it’s the same guy in the photos:
Compare this older picture of PY on WND with the ones with the weather balloons, not the newer ones that are 10 years older:

So you are saying these two photos show the same guy and thats proof? You mine as well tell me the Bin Laden tape was real..

This must be him as well right?

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Freezer]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Obviously, you are a lot more emotionally vested in this than I am. I don't really care what he thinks or who he claims to be. He is a bit of an internet sensation that claims to channel god and claims to summon UFO's. I don't believe in him any more or less than much else out there. I honestly don't care.

I just think it would be something that ATS could capitalize on if done correctly. Look at what CBS did with Kimbo Slice. The guy was the MMA equivalent of PY here and CBS cashed in on it.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Because you are making it sound as though your acceptance of his UFO calling ability, based on your challenge, creates an endorsement by all of us here at ATS, legitimizing PY’s supposed abilities.

No, no, and no. I did not claim to speak for all of ATS. I only linked him to my thread, and pointed out Springer's post in particular.

You really had no right to link these two things together as you are not Springer himself, nor do you speak for the rest of the ATS community.

I did not claim to speak for Springer, I did not claim to speak for the ATS community. I only LINKED Prophet to my thread and Springer's post.

Springer made that post in a public thread, so obviously he didn't care if Prophet sees it.........

Additionally, you are opening up communication through ATS, with someone who I am almost certain was already banned from the site for pulling a hoax. I would be worried that might be a T&C no-no, if it were myself.

Well as far as I know it's not against the T&C to simply have an email exchange with a banned person and relay information back and forth.

But here's a thought: instead of taking it upon yourself to reprimand me for "speaking for Springer" (pot/kettle?), why don't we wait to see what Springer says about this??

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

Oh there is a bit more to it then the pictures, including the fact that he used to run computer classes for kids:

Domain Name.......... zioncomputerschool.com
Creation Date........ 2004-12-24
Registration Date.... 2004-12-24
Expiry Date.......... 2005-12-24
Organisation Name.... Prophet Yahweh
Organisation Address. POB 271551
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. Las Vegas
Organisation Address. 89127
Organisation Address. NV
Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... Prophet Yahweh
Admin Address........ POB 271551
Admin Address........
Admin Address........ Las Vegas
Admin Address........ 89127
Admin Address........ NV
Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
Admin Email..........
Admin Phone.......... +1.7029660303

You notice what the “Beyond Black Boxes” website was about?
He also had a Google Personals page back in the day, and several others including his own media corp.

In case you did not notice that BBB page with the photos of him holding the balloons, is from 1997, that is 11 years old. So have to compare a picture of the man with one that is also from that time frame, not now.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
why don't we wait to see what Springer says about this??

That's what I've been waiting for, or at least someone who can bring forth something substantial. Springer's obviously a smart guy, and didn't come to his conclusions lightly, so it should only be natural for him or another "in the know" to share this insight about Prophet Yahweh. As others have said I don't base my belief in aliens on this guy, so it wouldn't be detrimental to me if this guy is proven a hoaxer, I would just like to see some evidence of it being so, then the negative comments would actually have some basis, not that negativity helps anything..

reply to post by defcon5

Those two new images still don't look like the guy holding the balloons. They are both wearing turbans, Ill give you that.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Freezer]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

No, no, and no. I did not claim to speak for all of ATS. I only linked him to my thread, and pointed out Springer's post in particular.

Can we see your original message to this person, please? Nobody else has asked so far, I think, because you keep saying that all you did was link him to your thread and the comment made by Springer.

So, my question is, how did this turn into a challenge?

It seems to me you are only offering one side to the story here, which is Yahweh accepting a challenge.

Let's see your message to Yahweh.

I did not claim to speak for Springer, I did not claim to speak for the ATS community. I only LINKED Prophet to my thread and Springer's post.

Once again, let's see your message to Yahweh.

Well as far as I know it's not against the T&C to simply have an email exchange with a banned person and relay information back and forth.

Let's see your mail to Yahweh so we can all see what went on.

But here's a thought: instead of taking it upon yourself to reprimand me for "speaking for Springer" (pot/kettle?), why don't we wait to see what Springer says about this??

Why don't we all take a look at your message to Yahweh, that turned this into a challenge?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
It seems like ATS is full of chickens. Grow some balls.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join