It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Prophet Yahweh TRIES TO TWIST Challenge to Summon UFOs For ATS and FAILS

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Wow, so ATS has no option but to go out and play ball huh? They can't say no?
After all, they didn't arrange anything. Only one of their members re-introduced them to this site. Now all of a sudden its a challenge, because this "Prophet" wants to be put to the test? I don't even care anymore...

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
just received the following from Prophet Yahweh in my Youtube inbox, after sending him an email via Youtube to ask if he will take the "ATS Test"

So you emailed him in jest, right? Because you haven't seemed to touch on that aspect in any of your posts yet

I leave it to Springer and the staff to decide what to do next

Assumptions are the lowest form of perception. It is very disconcerting that you seem to be egging this on, as if the owners wanted you to engage this individual one with whom they've already went toe-to-toe with
The three amigos have lives outside of their passion for ATS.

Don't you think that if Springer really wanted to waste time out of his day to go and meet with him, that he wouldn't just shoot Ramon an email?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Bringing one around "within telescope viewing range" is not good enough.

Within arms length in order to inspect, touch and film around it in HD, chip off a sample, step inside and take a look around -maybe even a flight around the good ole block!

Anything else is utterly useless, debatable, easily debunked blurry crap that has been the norm. We should be demanding and setting standards stating that videos are unacceptable when there's obvious need to focus on the object.

If people really have contacts this should not be remotely a problem. Anything less is 100% trickery and absolute falsehood. This is why I don't go for the contactee stories nor the average clip shown on the evening news with the typical grin and "that was an 'out of this world report, Jim!" report closer.

NOTHING short of an up close, touch, show and tell, invite inside with a possible flight is acceptable. Now get to work on that hoaxers. Sick of all the crap coming out of the TOTAL BUNK factory!

How about this... Send a 'UFO mesenger' to me in a place that I telepathically choose so that I can film in HD, sample and subsequently assay materials, take flight, witness an abduction etc etc etc. I will fund the whole thing out of my own pocket up to $10,000 for needed protection, analytical work on materials gathered and legal costs for a random lawyer to come and witness as well. I have all the gear if radiation is an issue. If this story is remotely true than this should be enough. I will also post the video as soon as I upload, send copies of the tapes, royalty free with fair use license etc or even sign over the rights to ATS. Though in such a case I want a 1% net intellectual property royalty if it goes to print, film etc lol!
I don't even want to recover costs otherwise...

Are we a go "Mr Prophet Yahweh"?

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Atlantican]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
If Springer were to meet with Prophet Yahweh I wonder if Yahweh would make of Springer the same requests that he made of James Randi. A few of which I will quote:

9. I am to be given at least 4 chances to summon on 4 different days, a day of each one of the letters of the tetragrammaton.

16. If James Randi Educational Foundation is not able to film a sighting, for some reason, I will immediately give them a digital copy of the sighting as soon as possible. Prophet Yahweh/JREF Forum - Post 6

And an interesting bit about his "security":

Now, I have one concern: security.

I will provide the armed security for the event: several armed guards will be present to protect every one present in the event negative personalities show up. Prophet Yahweh/JREF Forum - Post 18

To which the JREF reply:

More importantly, though, is your sudden and frankly quite shocking statement about "armed security". We have been corresponding for almost one year now, and we had agreed upon a precisely defined test protocol long ago. No mention of armed security was ever made by you. We find this new addition to the agreed upon conditions of your test to be wholly unnecessary, and highly alarming. JREF - Post 18

The Prophet Yahweh million dollar challenge thread makes for an interesting read and can be found here. As far as I know, the JREF and Prophet Yahweh never met for the challenge.

Whatever you choose to do, Springer, be safe.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Alexi Humi]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Springer doesn't need to do anything. This wasn't an official ATS challenge.

There should be a rule or something that if any member wants any challenge on ATS, to take it up with the admins first before sending things out. now this Yahweh fake is going to use this to further his 15 minutes of internet fame. Challenge or no challenge, this guy will use it to his benefit. Making us believers look even more like jerks/fools in doing so, all thanks to one member who couldn't bother to research the guy to see how fake he is and how he just wants money.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by nightmare_david]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Good job MrdDstrbr!

I dont know what this guy has to offer, although he is in my dislike info in my profile.
But I'm looking forward to this challenge!

Like you said with the whole prophecy thing, He really does believe this stuff!!!!

I'll try and get a chance to read through this entire thread tomorrow as its 3 am here, but good stuff man!

very interested to see if Springer holds up on his part of the challenge.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
First off, I don't like anyone using the Creator's name to further their own agenda. So, what is this guy's real name and where is he from?

Secondly, I have an outline of a "true" test of what Mr. PY claims are his "abilities to summon UFO's at will".

1. Meet him at a place not of his chosing
2. Have a full change of cloths for him and insist that he do so with someone
watching so that you can be assured he's not wearing a wire or bug that
is being monitored by his followers. Dress him head to toe with clothes
you provide.
3. Take him 100+ miles away in any direction from where you meet him.
4. Take him to a location of your chosing and unknown to him.
5. The "Test" should require him to summon ORB's that build CC's in the
immediate area that can be video taped. The immediate area should be
around him at his location.

Frankly, IMHO, I believe the PY to be a fraud and should be exposed for the fraud that he is.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   

If he's a hoaxer or charlatan, WHY would he introduce all this stuff about visions and prophecies?

Because that's what charlatans do. They have to embellish their story SOMEHOW, to make it more believable! You know how it goes - afterall, we're still waiting for the mass-landing with the G7(8?) country to take place last year, right?

I'm sure that Springer's got more important things to worry about, MrdDstrbr, than chasing balloons in the desert.

This whole thread is a carnival act.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
We can always get Dave Rabbit to tag along to get a round of Butt darts going while we wait for the orbs to appear.

While I don't see the 3 amigos going along with this it would be great to expose this man and his shenanigans for what they are.

However, if he turns out to be the real deal and that's a big if, those involved might want to bring a fresh pair of shorts. Can't play butt darts if no one wants to pick up the quarter.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evisscerator
you provide.

make him go through water, it would kill any wiring. this is much easier

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   

First off, I don't like anyone using the Creator's name to further their own agenda. So, what is this guy's real name and where is he from?

Secondly, I have an outline of a "true" test of what Mr. PY claims are his "abilities to summon UFO's at will".

you provide.

Frankly, IMHO, I believe the PY to be a fraud and should be exposed for the fraud that he is.

I was getting ready to post something similar then I saw your post. I was sitting here thinking I bet he wears a two-way radio on him when he's doing this so his buddies know when to release the balloons. Sorry...UFO's

I bet if he does it this way, nothing happens. He'll think of an excuse as to why he can't do it and say it's because Yahweh told him not to. I also don't like how he refers to himself as Yahweh.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
You know what i like about this, it's the part where he says "if we can come to an agreement". I'm willing to bet that agreement includes him knowing, beforehand where the site you will take him is.

If he agrees to all the conditions laid out by springer in the quote you put up then it will be easy to prove if he's real or not. Personally i think he's as trustworthy as a man trying to sell you a rolex watch at 3am at a motorway service station. That's just me though.

For all the people against this, well if he agrees to a scientific test then surely it's fine? Finally we get proof to say he's an utter fraud, seems beneficial to me. The only thing some poor person will lose is their personal time whilst they view and record his "UFO's" if they show up. That time could be so much better spent, having fun with your kids, gardening, finally removing that really difficult piece of dirt from under your big toe nail etc.

I dunno, should be done, just to get proof he's a conman. Of course like all good sellers of snake oil, when it doesn't work he'll just ask you to buy more.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
He is real...that is my opinion, and if ats has a hand in bringing down ufo for the world! Then why not, apparently this is what leads to what he calls the fly byes or something or the ufo explosion!

so basically the fate of ufo disclosure and what not rests in the hands of the 3 amigos...and will they do it?

just do it come on, bring hi definition cameras, bring telescopes, bring anything just do it. I am seriously tired of waiting for change to happen, and if ats can do something to speed it up THEN #%^#^& DO IT!!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Alexi Humi

Man I like this bit…

I will provide the armed security for the event: several armed guards will be present to protect every one present in the event negative personalities show up.

My concern is this.

Do you have to make the location and time where the event available to the general public?

I know of a lot of debunkers who will try to come sabotage the event.

And how could a debunker sabotage something that god supposedly is doing?
Maybe by catching his balloon launch team red handed? Maybe…

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by roxaz
make him go through water, it would kill any wiring. this is much easier

There are too many waterproof com units on the market today to trust this method anymore. I personally have a set of underwater coms I use for diving.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

HI ZEPHERIAN,
NICE COMMENT! THERE IS SO MUCH MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO. I FEEL IT'S ABOUT TIME WE DECIDE WHAT WE ARE AIMING TO ACHIEVE HERE. LOOK OUT FOR "YOUR WAKE UP CALL" THIS NEW PROJECT POINTS THE WAY....LOVE&PEACE (WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT?)

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   

you provide.

6. I would add that he should not be visable to any persons when he summons the UFO other then his security and the ATS persons present.

This is to prevent him or one of his crew from signalling an outsider in any way who might release balloons etc.

A natural depression or valley would be suitable.

I am expecting this guy to drop out of this deal for one reason or another.

It would be great to see ATS call his bluff.

Three will rise and lead mankind to the truth!!!

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Grimholt]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
One thing about this guy that I must say is that I have personally witnessed a UFO exactly the same as he claimed to summon on a video of his. It wasn't a balloon or anything like that, it was certainly something "unknown".
But I have also seen this "Prophet of God" yell into a camera about how much he "hates" another individual. If he is a prophet of God, maybe he should start behaving like one. And whether his "Yahweh" represents Dark or Light forces would be interesting to discover.

So I believe what he "summoned" was truely an unidentified flying object (maybe just a coincidence, since he can't do it continuously), but I also believe him to be of highly questionable character.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

How do we know this whole thing was not jointly cooked up by you and this Remarkably Racist Radical Relative of a Rodent. Perhaps a fund-raising scheme with the two of you splitting the take; after expenses of course

Well, Springer can easily verify this by sending Prophet an email himself.

Or, I would not mind letting him briefly access my Youtube account so he can see the email exchange that's taken place.

Again, I did not frame this as an official challenge from ATS. I merely gave Prophet the link to my other thread, A Prophet Yahweh Conspiracy??, so he could see the discussion that was going on. I pointed out Springer's comment,

"If he pays his own way out to the middle of a desert that I choose, at the time I choose, and he can call down a UFO that I can see through a telescope I will change my opinion. "

Now I don't know about you, but that sure sounds like a CHALLENGE to me!

Your credibility would depend on whether or not you consulted Springer before hitting that send button. You know this person was banned by the owners of this private board which makes the remainder of the story easy to figure out. Your tactics are slightly south of the lowest point on a legless reptile I would say.

Well since I was not speaking FOR Springer, but simply linking Prophet to a post here that Springer had already made, I don't see why I should have asked for permission first.

Since when do ATS members have to ask for permission before they do their own research or send out emails?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Curious why Springer hasn't chimed in yet on this. I am with DD on this, in that it would be big for ATS regardless of the outcome. They could market it and really increase traffic to the site.

It would be a big step for ATS. Video footage, pics, radio... it would be cool. I hope they go through with it. It did sound like a challenge and it sounded like PY accepted the challenge.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join