It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews burn new testament bible

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by budski
Like I said.

Boot

Other foot.

People who were saying "so what, it's the koran, who cares" are now outraged because something happened to a bible.

Hypocrisy of the highest order.

No, we will see the real hypocrisy when thousands of Christians start running around in the streets burning effigies.

Oh wait.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

you really don`t know me very well do you? the post is a sardonic take on all the other rampant threads of islmo hatred which are rife here - hence my choice and tone for the op and then the reply.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin

you really don`t know me very well do you? the post is a sardonic take on all the other rampant threads of islmo hatred which are rife here - hence my choice and tone for the op and then the reply.

i'm going to proffer a theory that all religion is under fire here. not just islam, not just judaism and not just christianity. buddhism is also taking it on the chin these days. you don't hear as much about hinduism, probably because they aren't as threatening to whoever is behind this effort to cause the religious people of the world to fight one another to the death.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by undo]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

And I personally think that Godless heathans like yourself should keep their misinformed opinions to themselves. You don't have to believe in the Bible, it's your choice, but why come out publicly and slam it like this?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice
reply to post by fatdad

And I personally think that Godless heathans like yourself should keep their misinformed opinions to themselves. You don't have to believe in the Bible, it's your choice, but why come out publicly and slam it like this?

LOL you start right off calling someone names and expect to be taken seriously ?

Freedom of speech comes to mind .. What give you the right to come out and publicly slam this man for his beliefs ? Are you god?

I myself prefer the old testament .. The pages are thinner and the weed burns at about the same speed as the paper

"Heathens" is the correct spelling btw..

[edit on 23-5-2008 by d11_m_na_c05]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by d11_m_na_c05

Originally posted by Christian Voice
reply to post by fatdad

I myself prefer the old testament .. The pages are thinner and the weed burns at about the same speed as the paper

[edit on 23-5-2008 by d11_m_na_c05]

"Amen" to that brotha!
hehe

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Christianity historically is used to this kind of response form other religions and mindless pschos . From the witch doctors killing the missionaries, to countries out right banning Christianity all together. They know thier religious control over the population would be greatly diminished if people got their hands on the truth. The New Testament.
It stands between total anarchy of that masses; more then any other piece of literature. The haters of the truth, hate that book like no other.
But as Jesus said. "heaven and earth shall pass away, before my Word
passes away." again he said, " if these people didn't cry out Hosanna,
then the very rocks would cry out". No one can stop God's march, to reclaim the Planet as part of His Kingdom.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Howie47

Oh yeah?
Well my truth is more truthful than you truth.

Man wrote words on paper, said they're fancy and divine. Now it is a blindly followed book based on a man made concept. No problem with that other than the insistence that the guy that wrote your book is better than the guy that wrote the others.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Howie47

They know thier religious control over the population would be greatly diminished if people got their hands on the truth. The New Testament.

But I wonder if it has become outdated. I like to think that there is an addendum being written right now, and we are only waiting for it to be revealed.

If that were to be the case, I wonder how shocked we would be with the new information. I have often said (with never a good response) what if Jesus came down to earth and was hailed the new anti-Christ? Wouldn't that be an irony?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

JESUS IS THE ANSWER

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

i'm going to proffer a theory that all religion is under fire here. not just islam, not just judaism and not just christianity. buddhism is also taking it on the chin these days. you don't hear as much about hinduism, probably because they aren't as threatening to whoever is behind this effort to cause the religious people of the world to fight one another to the death.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by undo]

Hold on not so fast India has joined the religious intolerant club as well.

www.christiantoday.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

They all have blood on their hands.Organized religions get in the way of man being one with GOD.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MatrixProphet

Jesus is already here! He gives fresh insights into his word all the time.
To anyone that isn't stuck in the old rut. Jesus called it being a old bottle or a new.. The godless world fights against those that have this new insight harder then any others. Probably why many do not want "new wine". The world tolerates the old sour wine. Not many want it.
Jesus can be known through the H.S. Which is a communication link with Him, His kingdom, and much more. You don't know what you are missing!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Howie47
reply to post by MatrixProphet

Jesus is already here! He gives fresh insights into his word all the time.
To anyone that isn't stuck in the old rut. Jesus called it being a old bottle or a new.. The godless world fights against those that have this new insight harder then any others. Probably why many do not want "new wine". The world tolerates the old sour wine. Not many want it.
Jesus can be known through the H.S. Which is a communication link with Him, His kingdom, and much more. You don't know what you are missing!

I am sure that he is here...and that all is good with JC...next time you talk to him tell him that he needs to gets his boys Moses, and Mohamed, and all 3 of them need to straighten out thier posses.

We need alot less preachy preachy and alot more teachy teachy. We need less infomercials like the one you provided us with, and more of "the faithful" going out and teaching each other how to be more tolerant. I could care less which of the books you like to read before bed, as long as you stop trying to tell everyone how to live their lives, it is whatever floats your boat.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
as always, jews do something evil. this is not news.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentStovkowski
as always, jews do something evil. this is not news.

and as always we have an idiot poster child....

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I really don't understand why people would do such things. Why don't they just let it be instead of making trouble. You sometimes wonder why the Muslims hate them so much. Perhaps, and I mean perhaps, the Muslims just might have a reason doing what they do.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Howie47

You don't know what you are missing!

Oh, please! You may want to read my thread;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I appreciate the idea that you feel I need enlightenment. Or that I have not heard this approach too many times to count. That I did it even! Please check out my threads to get a better picture of who I am. You know, you can do this with everyone? Check them all out?

There is that old saying; "You cannot make a silk purse out of a sows ear." By creating an addendum, Christ can approach everyone in a new light. Look around you. Are people listening? Jesus needs a new approach.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Rook1545

We need alot less preachy preachy and alot more teachy teachy. We need less infomercials like the one you provided us with, and more of "the faithful" going out and teaching each other how to be more tolerant. I could care less which of the books you like to read before bed, as long as you stop trying to tell everyone how to live their lives, it is whatever floats your boat.

God, you are funny! What a sense of humor.

"A truth ceases to be true when more than one person believes in it."
-Oscar Wilde

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Let's see...Messianic Jews trying to convert Ethiopian Jews?

As far as I can figure that's a cultural "no-no."

Then the Ethiopian Jews burned the un-asked for material.

Heck, it's like junk mail. I'd burn it if it was convenient. "Good" book or not, it was not asked for and the Messianic Jews took it upon themselves to try and convert (force their religious views) on others. Sorry, but in my opinion Proselytizing is one step above pandering. Let 'em burn.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I am outraged and discgusted that these heathen`s destroyed the good book in such a vile manner.

Meanwhile, Orthodox Jews are applauding the destruction of texts they say urge Jews to convert.

send in the marines!

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

Arn't you the Heathen according to the new and old testament. Don't curse the chosen ones or you'll be cursed 7 times over.
Right..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join