It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the most powerful secret society?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Achilles 13
...you seems to react negatively and frustrated...

If I 'seems' frustrated it is only because of your inability to actually make a point regarding your comparison. Instead of being vague and cryptic why do you not come out and tell everyone what you actually and exactly mean?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

Roman empire - perfectly controlled until its collapse

It was more like order from chaos.. I am amazed Rome lasted as long as it did..

Vatican - Controls Christianity, which controls the masses

It controls Catholicism.. which last I checked, Catholics did not "rule the world"

Unfinished Pyramid - pyramid is the symbol of the best way to structure a society, the many stay at the bottom and the few at the top, (i also think that the pyramid being unfinished means that "they" have not yet taken over, but they soon will)

You just described every single governing social system known to man kind..

So I will assume, since you don't seem to like this, that you prefer communist/Marxism?

A Utopian society that will never happen....... Guess that's the Masons fault.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Achilles 13

So, Mr. "Democracy." You still have yet to tell me what sort of Democracy it is that we should be building? Let me get you started, pick one.

Participatory Democracy
Direct Democracy
Discursive Democracy
Representative Democracy
Liberal Democracy
Totalitarian Democracy

Which one is better than the Constitutional Republic that we have now?Better yet, which one do think the people will go for and actually take the responsibility of that comes along with it (if it is going to work properly). You don't give any true answers, put your money where your mouth is. Otherwise you show all reading this post that you have no real logic behind your argument only what you have been told or "watched."

I guess I'm going to beat this horse a bit longer.

Since you're big on quotes here's one of my favorites.

"Those who cannot change their minds can not change anything."
Let that sink in for a bit it should do you some good if you actually use your capacity to reason.
[edit on 15-4-2008 by lazy1981]

[edit on 15-4-2008 by lazy1981]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to Rockpuck - AugustusMasonicus - Lazy1981

Like a great man, once says...

If you are dishonestly mislead into the dark, and you don't know
by whom, start stepping hard on the floor around you, trying to find feet..!

If you succeed, to crunch a feet or even a toe
you will hear them react negatively and frustrated..!

Then, watch and ear carefully, it will give you precious
clues on who they are.......and where is daylight of truth..!

Hmmmmmmm..!

Well well well, The 3 musketeers.....

Brothers, you asked me questions, you could answered by your self
only by reading back my post. And you harm others, to comprehend
the conspiracy. So Pleeeease, read back Caaaaalmly and not with a
close mind, from my first post on Page # 2

M. lasy1981 would had comprehend that i wish for humanity a....
Democracy system without any possibility of corruption..!

When i will assume, you will be calm enough and ready,
i will tell you more. Until then, please take time to think about it...

‘’ What the Vatican, the Roman Empire and the unfinished pyramid
with the All Seeing Eye, have in common? ‘’

Thank you

Achilles 13

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I'm glad this thread is getting everyone talking so much and sharing ideas but I was just wandering what kind of consensus we're coming to with all this talk in regard to my post. From what I gather there is no one group in control and they're all working for a common goal?

I have just started to get into this whole secret society stuff and have been reading about all these groups and just wandered if one was seen as more powerful than the other.

My only question is where does this leave the weavers? They don't seem to be working to a NWO like the rest or either by worshipping satan, even though connected to Cathars. Anyway check out this to see what you think? www.theweavercode.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by caspar2012

hi man. i didn't know, about the weavers, very interesting link. it look like history as lot
of conspiracy branch.it's getting hard man, to put it all together.
for the question on achiles13 i got something interesting i think, i drove my car for 6 hours
to get to this canadian roman catholic church and take those picture my self. man i'm still got the chill when i think about it. not sure what they have in common but they are all together here man.

please
'' don't shoot the messenger man '', me like maybe others just think it is cool to explore new possibilities. the secret society forum is for all above top secret community, and man that is what we here for, exploring conspiracy theories and deny ignorance. anyway here are those cool pictures.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by caspar2012
Who is the most powerful secret society

We don't know .. because they are all 'secret'.
That sounds trite ... but it's true.
Unless you are on the inside, you don't know.
And no one here is on the inside.
(at least, i doubt anyone is)

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Try this again! Looks like I struck another nerve!!!!!

Here are the elite!

Not all of them... but its a start... then there are the bankers......

Apparently THEY don't find this amusing! The truth is ugly and funny all at the same time!

Lets see how long the video stays up this time? (I have reported this to site administrators).

Suddenly the video from one page back is working again!

[edit on 16-4-2008 by dk3000]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Brothers,

While Rockpuck and I are Masons I am fairly certain Lazy1981 is not.

you asked me questions, you could answered by your self
only by reading back my post. And you harm others, to comprehend
the conspiracy. So Pleeeease, read back Caaaaalmly and not with a
close mind, from my first post on Page # 2

I reread your post:

Rome's secret society, is the most powerfull organisation

the one in top of the pyramid. The secretly, Illuminati, All Seeing Eye of the world..!
Who conquered, corrupted and control all powerfull Kingdoms of the world
and so since the last 2000 years...

I could not decipher the meaning of this obtuse and disjointed statement, perhaps you can clarify it for all who may be interested.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by lazy1981
reply to post by Straighten Arrow

First let me start by saying that I am "not" a Freemason. Not that I see anything wrong with it, I just don't want anyone to get the idea that I claim to be be something that I'm not. That was your assumption.

[edit on 13-4-2008 by lazy1981]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

As you can see AugustusMasonicus, I have already made this very clear from the onset of the conversation. I'm not the type to lead anyone to see me as something that I'm not. He just chooses to believe the things that he conjures out of thin air just because I know a bit about Freemasonry. I guess if I showed a rudimentary knowledge of how to balance a check book I would have to be a CPA and he'd let me handle his finaces.

This guy talks alot but will not engage in logical debate. He doesn't want to debate, discuss, or at least win anyone over. He's looking for the weak minds that will just say, "Yeah that makes alot of sense" without questioning a word. That's why I challenged him to at least tell me what the basis of this "Democracy" is that he wants to build. As you can see it's just and idea that he's regurgitating and has given no real thought to.

SHEEPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
man, i don't have any idea how powerful he could be but the pres. bush recieved him with the greatest honor a person can have from a pres. of usa

Pope lands in Washington to begin U.S. visit

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
man, reading all those post got me curious about freemasons,
i don’t know anything about freemason, i don't know if they are powerful or not and '' I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST THE FREEMASON '' i was just curious man, so i explored and googled around and found this ‘’ PLEASE DON'T SHOOT THE MASENGER ‘’
tks

Invisibly Visible (Identifying Masonic Symbols) pt.1of3
Secret Mysteries of America’s Beginnings
Enigma - ( Masonic Conspiracies ) 1 of 3
freemasonrywatch
Albert Pike
Who Was Albert Pike?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Road Warrior 31
man, i don't have any idea how powerful he could be but the pres. bush recieved him with the greatest honor a person can have from a pres. of usa

Pope lands in Washington to begin U.S. visit

Well he IS the Pope, the leader of over 1 billion Humans including many Americans (Catholicism, while not the majority of Americans, is still America's largest single denomination of Christians) ..

If the President ignored the Pope, that would truly say something to the world, especially our southern European friends who are VERY MUCH Catholic.

It's not a conspiracy. And besides, the President "likes to meet religious leaders".. its his "thing"..

man, reading all those post got me curious about freemasons, i don’t know anything about freemason, i don't know if they are powerful or not and '' I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST THE FREEMASON '' i was just curious man, so i explored and googled around and found this ‘’ PLEASE DON'T SHOOT THE MASENGER ‘’ tks

The internet is a great resource, however, with so many sources one must determine if they have the personal capability to apply real world insight and judge which source to be credible, what information is an obvious work of fiction, and which authors produce work from hate, bigotry, ignorance or profit.

Like any group, there are those who judge us Freemasons and our organization, they do so for the most part through religious intolerance. But also willfully ignorance and perhaps lacking in the intellectual capability to come up with unique and original commentary just regurgitate what some geek on You Tube tells them to believe..

I will tell you that in order to find any real information on Masonry, look into books written by Masons, read articles from real Masonic websites, particularly from Grand Lodge websites.

Those posters against us, if you have not noticed, are vague, used second hand information, have an obvious agenda, and all talk as if truly uneducated in the topic being discussed, that no real in depth knowledge is attained but rather as I said, regurgitating the words said by someone other then themselves.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

You're cool man and you're maybe right man for '' tale side '' of the coin but on the other side of the coin,the one against the freemason they are saying the same thing about freemason that you are saying about them. could it be that both are right because there is two side on every coin. man, i am a rooky in all this conspiracy stuff but i guess, if i want to '' deny ignorance '', i can not read and listen only one side and not the other side, like you ask me to

tks

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

i think i got it man,

'' head side '' of the coin accuse all freemason but it is not fair because the freemason organisation is doing good thing for communities and honest good man are probably members. ''head side'' are probably talking about a corrupted, small elite group into the freemason organisation and the freemason head office who control the international organisation.
'' tale side'' of the coin accuse all anti-Freemasonry but it is not fair because the anti-Freemasonry conspiratists group is doing good thing for humanity and honest good man are probably anti-Freemasonry conspiratists. ''tale side'' are probably talking about a small tin foil hat group who believes everybody is guilty. for me man , the 2 side coin theory make sense and we can all live peacefully together now because it is better to look at both side

tks man, you're cool

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Road Warrior 31

I would not ask you to read into only one side of the story. There have been numerous books on Freemasonry written by Masons who are indifferent or even against Masonry for various reasons. However, again I stress that the majority of books against Masonry by Masons that I have read or been told of by other masons are critical of Masonry for a religious intellerance perspective.

I would really stress to stay away from the typical "elite group" conspiracies because not a single person has ever shown proof of its existance.. all lead into vague "illuminati" "nwo" and so forth, that again no one can produce a shred of evidence to show this to be true.

Now whether Masonry is a good organization or not is personal preference.. its not for everyone, we don't expect it to be, and we don't expect everyone to like what our meetings, rituals and supposed "secrets" are about. But to say we are all devil worshiping satanist who rape kids, sacrifice humans, keep a goat in the lodge and plot world domination with other uber secret organizations is.. imo, obviously the thought process of children, young children at that.

It all makes for a great movie, but the silver screen is not the real world.

I used to believe that Masons where sinister, and I thought that because I had never heard of them until I read a conspiracy book about secret societies.. man I was all confused, all this time funny guys in aprons where running my life and I never knew they existed. I watched some videos, read some books, came to ATS .. in the end, if you want to know the truth you have to REALLY seek the truth.

So even believing they may be sinister, I pettitioned a Masonic lodge and was rejected. Apparently the WM at the time had not read the new laws passed lowering the age from 21 to 19 in my state, 6 months later I made them aware of this and I was admitted in...

I can assure you, the Masonic governing system is not clear to non-Masons.. the hierarchy of the entire organization is not clear to non-Masons, and the meaning of the rituals cannot be interpreted from reading passages from a book, but only if experienced when you your self are the candidate. Needless to say, I do not think highly of conspiracy theorist in regards to Masonry anymore.. in fact I hold a personal vandeta against them for the willfull ignorance that they portrait, and the fact that they use false information to move innocent people against a harmless organization and its members.

It's hate and vile bigotry by people who lack the intellectual capacity to understand the world around them as it is, and not through the publications of fiction writers and propagandist of the Religious self righteous.

So I am not telling you to "not" look into other sources other then directly from Masons.

Just advising you, when you start to research Masonry to be careful on what you choose to believe...

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

man, i really want to find the truth,and i think there is truth on both side of the coin
and not one more then the other,so what freemasons tell me it is impossible,i'll
go see for my self anyway because there is probable truth hidding somewhere in all
part of the coin sides, even the part regarding the power of the freemason organisation
in the world and i will take a look to what anti-Freemasonry conspiratists tell me it is
impossible to, because there is good, in every man and because man always accused
others. so i'll take a look to both side of the coin, because coins aren't black or white
but they are all +- grey ( wow did i just say this, that sounded kind of cool man, no
)

cool man, i am leaving for a truth expedition now
tks, for your time and your point of view

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
hi man, i am on my truth expedition

i have a question, on the '' head side'' of the coin this time ( i will have ''tale side ''
question to, next time, i promise
) man, i saw here, conspiratist exploring
conspiracy theory, trying to find new hidden roads
and that is what you all seems to be here for. right!. man, i saw, in a lot of thread. post, of impartial
conspiratist telling good think about freemason, while they are exposing freemason conspiracy.
even achiles13 did, in some post here. man, i think what he said about the vatican was very
interesting but because he scratched on is way the freemason organisation, freemasons just
popup like, '' night templars'', to defend the freemasonry. man, i have the feeling, from each and
every post i saw until today, that freemason are always, denying conspiracy theory regarding them and
they bash on it or they use thread to promote, their organisation. man, i am not saying it is propaganda,
but they are the only one with a different attitude, then all the other conspiratists here in
ATS. . i have the feeling that they don t seem to be interesting in
exploring conspiracy theory like all the others. We are into the hockey season series, so to stay
into the mood
i have the feeling that all freemason here are gaolers. in all thread, with
post, of freemason, i saw, conspiratist explorers and freemason gaolers
(no freemason explorers) i am not assuming anything man, i am just expressing myself because
i am confuse with all this and i am just trying to understand. i am not either a pro or a anti freemason
man, i even find Rockpuck cool.

so please don't shoot me, i am unarmed...

and don't bash me, i were glass...

tks

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Road Warrior 31

Road Warriors 31 you have the best attitude and aptitude to find the Truth.

rockpuck... told you to be careful on what you ''choose to believe... ''
i am telling you, to NOT, believe anybody or even anything to find the Truth.
To find the Truth you don't have to '' believe '' in anything but yourself,

Truth is... the Reality..!

as real as touching a rock...
as real as smelling the air of the wind,
as real as seeing the light of a Lighthouse..!

keep exploring with your free and critical mind, and you '' will...'' find the Truth
and when you will have find it...

Don't ask the world what it can do for you...
but ask you're self, what you...can do for the world..!

... and so, before Elites's, long planed world agenda, succeed..!

Achilles 13

www.prisonplanet.com

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join