It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the most powerful secret society?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
hey guys,

I was just wandering who is regarding as being the most powerful of these groups. Of course no one knows for sure but I was wandering who is thought to have the most powerful members.

This list is not in any order at the moment I am just throwing some names out. Feel free to ad more and lets see who we think is the most powerful.

The Masons

Bilderburg

The Weavers

The Illuminati

The Sovereign Military Order of Malta

The debate is open people.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
the one you don't know about.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Hi Caspar,

I only joined ATS the same time as you, so I would be just as interested as to the 'whos who' of the X world.

I am currently looking into the Bilderburg but this appears, not to touch the levels of secrecy of the Illuminati. Apparently, the Illuminati were created from the Masons in Baveria in 1776, although some say it has been around a lot longer. Here you will find a decent link to their (researched) background that looks at the secret controllers over the millenium: (www.conspiracyarchive.com...)

I suppose, all these groups are interlinked somehow with one common goal - control.

Happy hunting.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure it isn't The Weavers.

The Masons have no real power as a group, but there are some powerful members of the organization.

Bilderburg Group is more of a meeting of power brokers, so I don't think they have much "power" as a group either.

Illuminati? No don't get me started.

Sovereign Military order of Malta could probably hold their own against the Swiss Navy, but beyond that, nahh.

In retrospect, maybe it IS the Weavers. At least they get points for harmonics.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

I concur.

By the way, aren't 1 line responses a violation of the forum TOS?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Darn, you beat me to it. I was going to say, a known secret society looses much of it's power.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustMe74

Originally posted by Crakeur

I concur.

By the way, aren't 1 line responses a violation of the forum TOS?

LOL! I was going to point out the same thing. My initial thought was to say "We can't tell you. It's a secret!
" but thought I'd get dinged for a one-line response.

These super-mods...ya' gotta watch 'em

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I don't know, but it would be "The US Government" organizations that gets that "black Budget money" to all the folks: like area 51 ( or whatever places that builds weird stuff).

Probably if you study folks like "Richard Bruce "Dick" Cheney " and see who they hang with..you'd be on the right track.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by senrak

don't worry brothers.. I already had that guy reported for his violation!

The most powerful secret society in the world is not the Free and Accepted Masons.. but actually an even MORE powerful organization known as the Free and Accepted Carpenters.. not many know about these wood carving fellas because they infiltrated the Masons and use us as a front to blind what the Carpenters really are!

Then there are the infamous Free and Accepted Pavers .. taking over the world one boulevard at a time.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I'd say the Vatican/Illuminati.
From there they branch out into the Mafia and Freemasons.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
This is a no brainer. All mentioned so far focus on the betterment of the individual and are the usual scapegoats.

The true raw evil power is the Skull and Bones and Scroll and Key societies.

Think on this. Who ran for the last election? Two known and admitted Skulls went head to head, and one is now in office. It don't get any more powerful than owning the whole election. No matter the win, they win.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illahee

Think on this. Who ran for the last election? Two known and admitted Skulls went head to head, and one is now in office. It don't get any more powerful than owning the whole election. No matter the win, they win.

I have to disagree. Sure, both Bush and Kerry were Bonesmen, but they had vastly different ideas and policies. I don't see how any of it had anything to do with a college frat.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Probably the Knights who say Nii !!!

They certainly were most fearsome threatening to hit you with a herring unless you built them a shrubbery

Peace

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rilence
Probably the Knights who say Nii !!!

Sorry to inform you, they are no longer the Knights Who Say Ni, they are now The Knights Who Say 'Ecky- ecky- ecky- ecky- pikang- zoop- boing- goodem- zoo- owli- zhiv'.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
In my opinion, its the group that makes up the positive loving individuals who understand the occult, and how some are using it negatively. It is all of US who know what the secret societies teach, and who use the information for the good rather than bad.
It is the group I mention because its the biggest one, and it cannot ever be stopped, and it is the only group the evil groups are worried about.

I guess you could call us the Illuminati, since illuminati only means enlightened. It does not mean evil. Some evil people have connected it with evil due to correlations with the term NWO, and thinking thats a bad thing too. Its an inevitable thing is what it is, whether it end up being bad or good is up to the people who live in the time of the transition.

They are trying to make the occult look bad, the occult they effectively use to trick you into smaller and smaller boxes of perception.

They bombard our psyche with material options laced with occult symbolism that carries whatever energy you intend for it to carry, it effects the non occultist because they have not put their own intension's into the symbols.

and AudustusMasonicus, and Rilence, the Knights who say Ni!, thanks for that guys, a genuine laugh! That movie is the best

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Well I'm gonna have to say the illuminati if they do in fact exist. This is the group that is supposedly running the whole show right? The guys that are going usher in the NWO? So if the illuminati does actually exist and they have the power to bring in a NWO and run the whole globe i think that would make them the most powerful secret society. Maybe they don't call themselves 'illuminati' though. maybe thats just what we call them. maybe they don't label themselves. i think if i was in an elite group that controlled the world i wouldn't give it a name. secrecy

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
I have to disagree. Sure, both Bush and Kerry were Bonesmen, but they had vastly different ideas and policies. I don't see how any of it had anything to do with a college frat.

They seem to, you mean. What someone says their ideas and policies are and what they actually implement when in office can be two very different things. The little "crumbs" of difference that the parties throw us, promises of health care, tax reform, etc., seem to mask a very similar foreign policy and a very similar predisposition to make laws that support the expansion of corporate rights and powers, and get rid of laws, deregulation, etc., that constrict corporate rights and powers.

I personally havent forgotten all the Democrats who swore they would not have started the war in Iraq, nor supported the Patriot Act, and guess what happened when they got control of the house? They renewed the Patriot act, and we have sent more soldiers to Iraq. Talk is cheap. I dont see that big a difference at all in how things play out. From CBS news, regarding the Patriot Act,

www.cbsnews.com...

And from the New York Times a really enlightening article on how both parties have been sending in very Corporate friendly justices in for years called "Supreme Court, Inc." by Jeffery Rosen.

www.nytimes.com...

I think we need to look past the rhetoric, and the "hot button" issues they toss our way knowing we will grab the bait and pay better attention to the larger, underlying issues that are really driving our countries policies.

The Canadian memo regarding the conversation between Obama's senior economic advisor Austan Goolsbee and a Canadian government official can be read here; the link to which is provided through ABC news,

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
hehehehehehe

I forgot about that...And my bad in my post...You had to chop down the tallest tree in the forest with a herring, not get hit by it...

Still funny tho

Peace

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

I have to disagree with your assumption of both having vastly different ideas. They were almost photo copies of each other. If you want different, Ron Paul I would say if vastly different from those guys. Their MO might of been different, but it seems that they always led to the same conclusion.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

You know, there may be something to your theory. They do have an inverted square and compass as there emblem. Wow, who would have thought.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join